Genesis: The Master and Her Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After escaping the underground of perversion and monstrosities, Mistress Selene gave me complete instructions to call the authorities. After the police came the women still have the effects of the high in their system. So until they were taken to the hospital so they can flush the G out of their bodies, they were not going to tell the police anything anytime soon.

I didn't tell the police much since my own truth would have been too farfetched for anyone to believe. So I told them half the truth. That I was kidnapped and drugged just like the others and sentence to manual sexual slavery.

This sparked the suspicion that there was a drug and sex trafficking ring where thugs were drugging the women of what looked like PCP (Phencyclidine).

When I told them where we escaped from, the police drove up to the place only to find that it was torn down for demolition. The bat/rat/caterpillar creature, the underground operation, gone. All that was left was the brick building that was crumbled to the ground. I can't even imagine how many graves was under that much destruction.

After the officers finish taking my statement, they drove me home to my quiet and deserted apartment. I thanked the officers and went in not bothering to turn on the lights. I couldn't, I was too exhausted to even think about anything else except sleep.

I went to my room and I plopped down on the bed still wearing the S&M gear Thana put on me when I was trying to kill my master. Hypnotized, controlled, and turned into a sex slave all in one night. Man I was so tired that I didn't care if an intruder was hiding in the dark ready to violate me.

I just closed my eyes and went to sleep and dreamed of when I will be ready to reunite with my Mistress again.

Chapter 32:

Sex, Blood, and Cum

The weather was nice and cool with the full moon shining down on the dark earth with all its beautiful glory. It was a wonderful night, a night that was perfect for me to visit the mansion for the first time after 3 weeks.

I press the button on the side of the door and heard the bell rang followed by someone coming to the door.

The door opened slowly and out appeared a Caucasian woman with long dark hair, dark brown eyes, and red lipstick. She wore a long, silky black dress, with her milky skin arms and cleavage showing. She was beautiful; I thought a super model was answering the door.

"Come in," The woman said stepping aside knowing who to expect, "she has been expecting you."

I say, "Thank you", and walk in taking off my coat. The woman with no name takes my coat and hangs it on the rack which is full of clothing.

As I walked in I realize that there has been a change in the interior of the mansion. There were different colored curtains. On my left there was the purple curtains and on my right was the pink curtains.

"Mistress is waiting for you upstairs," The woman told me, "but before you two reunite, she wants you to experience the new surroundings. I'll let her know you are here. Take your time."

I watched the woman walk up the stairs to the second floor and across the hall to the right where she, I assume, entered into Selene's room.

I walked over to the pink curtain and pulled it aside. I walked into the Fire room where Mistress Selene, Rebecca Flame, and I first made love. Inside there were plenty of women sitting around half naked, some wearing S&M gear, and holding collars of the ones that were half naked. They were all watching a threesome between a long, brunette, haired woman, a neon, blue, haired woman and a African-American woman with dred locks.

The whole scene looked glamorous in front of the fire.

I walked out and towards the purple curtain and pulled it aside and my eyes widened at the sight. It was a dungeon filled with people, no, women tied up with rope in a line blindfolded and on their knees. There were dominatrix's, three of them. A bald headed one, a red head, and an Asian. They had a blonde haired Caucasian woman tied down on a wooden device. The bald headed woman raised a flogger up in the air and came down on the blonde haired woman's ass cheek so hard it left a red mark.

The scene made my heart speed up making the blood flow down between my thighs. I closed the curtain and left them alone.

I made my way to the kitchen and saw half naked women cooking and cleaning.

A blonde haired woman walked up to me. "Hi, I'm Samantha but my friends call me Sam," she said with a cheery smile, "you must be Kora? She told me that you would be coming. Come you must be hungry?"

Sam led me to the table and put a plate of Salmon and fried rice in front of me. I smelled the warm aroma of the food making me dig in.

After I finished Sam came over and took the plate. "Wow, you really gulped that down," she took the plate and put it in the sink, "I think Mistress is ready for you upstairs?"

Sam had this smile that looked like she knew something that I didn't.

I walked upstairs taking my time. When I reached the top of the stairs, a woman with long, slick, black hair tied in a ponytail and wearing all black stood at the top. "Hello," She spoke, "my name is Kelly and you must be Kora?" I didn't say a word. I just nodded. "Please, right this way."

I followed Kelly down the hall to the right and she stopped at the door. She turned to face me and stared sternly in my eyes.

"Before you go in Mistress only ask one thing from you."

"What is that?" I asked.

"Strip."

My eyes widened. "Excuse me?"

"Strip, Mistress gave me specific orders that you join her in the nude or don't join her at all."

I was hesitant at first. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind getting full frontal in front of a hot piece of ass like Kelly. But I feel more comfortable if she got naked with me. But I humored her and began stripping off my clothes. When I was totally naked, Kelly looked me up and down and smiled delightedly.

Kelly opened the door and stepped aside letting me through. "Have fun," was the last thing she said before she closed the door behind me.

I walked into the room and I saw a bed with a tall, dark haired, naked, woman laying on it. Her back was turned to me with the red, silky, sheets covering her legs up to her hips.

I stepped a little closer and the dark haired woman turned in her bed seeing me appear before her. It was my Mistress Selene.

She pulled the covers back and sat up in bed. Then she stood up and I got a clear view her body. Her voluptuous breasts that looked like torpedoes ready to shoot right at me. Her slim hour glass figure and washboard abs. Last but not least her 11 inch penis that hung between her thick thighs. I can tell by the way it moved an inch that it was getting hard from Mistress's stare.

"I've been waiting for you," Mistress Selene spoke.

"I know," I said.

Mistress Selene reached out her hands for mine. I put my hands in hers and she pulled me close in for a strong, moist, and warm kiss and I returned the favor. Mistress Selene released her lips from mine and looked into my eyes. She reached down and with both hands cupped my ass cheeks and lifted me up in her arms. Our breasts meshed together in a warm embrace.

Mistress Selene turned me around and we both fell on her bed kissing. My Mistress kissed me down to the center of my chest. She took one of my breasts in her mouth sucking as she licked around the areole before she took the nipple while she squeezed the other one. Then she switched and did the same with the other one. She continued kissing me down to my navel using her tongue to circle around my bellybutton and inside. I sucked my stomach in as her soft, wet, tongue was awakened every nerve in my body.

Mistress Selene continued kissing and licking me down until she was between my thighs. That's where the real fun began.

I gasped as her tongue touched the small bud of my pussy. Her long slender finger entered in and out of me simultaneously licking at my clitoris. I arched my back as I felt every nerve in my body react to her tongue and fingers. I cried out in pure ecstasy as my body explodes and all the passion fluids flowed out of me and onto Mistress Selene's tongue and fingers.

I was relieved that all the stress flowed out of me and Mistress sucked it up just like she sucked blood. That's what Mistress Selene does. She sucks all the stress, all the bullshit, and consumes channeling it into her own strength.

After such physical release, I would have thought that this will be the end of the night. But I was wrong.

Mistress Selene crawled her way up my body until we were face leveled. She kissed me again but this time I tasted my own wetness on her lips.

Mistress Selene flipped me over where I was on top. Knowing what was expected of me; I kissed her passionately on my Mistress's mouth and kissed her down where I engulfed her left breast with my mouth. I used my tongue to flick the hard nipple while I tried to squeeze her right breast as hard as I could. Then I switched doing the same to the left breast. I don't know if what I was doing was effective or not because she didn't make a sound, but I saw her chest heaving up and down as I played with her breasts with my mouth, tongue, and hands.

I kissed her down to her wide, washboard abs, kissing and licking inside her bellybutton just like my Mistress did me. She sucked in her stomach moaning in pleasure. I knew it tickled her as much as it did me.

I continued down to her shaved pubic region until my body was between her thick thighs. I lifted up her penis and stroked the long pole slowly. The thick, fleshy, muscle was only half hard when I started playing with it. I pulled Mistress's penis upward watching as the pink head came alive. I took one look up at Mistress Selene who was looking down at me as if waiting to see the real show take place.

I opened my mouth and took the small, pulsing, head in my mouth sucking as hard as I could while stroking her at the same time. I heard Mistress Selene moan as I used my tongue to lick around the head and down the shaft on the right side. My tongue trailed upwards sucking on the head again and started licking the shaft on the other side. I went back up to the head sucking her off slowly while I played with her balls. I took my time wanting my Mistress to experience every moment.

Mistress Selene put her hands on my hair and gripped it in her fist pushing me down on her cock making me swallow half of it. I can feel her dick growing filling up my whole mouth, and that was just half of her cock!

Mistress Selene lifted up her hips forcing more of her 11 inch man meat into my mouth until I felt the end of the head touch the back of my throat. I started choking spitting out more saliva on the sides and finding it hard to breathe.

Mistress Selene lifted my head up releasing her dick from my drooling mouth and giving me a chance to breath. I looked at her face and saw the evil grin. She was enjoying this torture.

Mistress pulled my head back down to her crotch and her thick, long, prick entered inside my mouth again. This time she pulled me down shoving her cock inside my mouth with perfect aim and lifting up her hips so I can swallow the damn thing whole. The head hit the back of my throat causing me to gag again. She gave me a chance to lift my head up only releasing her cock halfway, but she pulled me back down again swallowing her 11 inch British pole.

Mistress Selene lifted my head up freeing my mouth from her cock and giving me a chance to breathe again. I thought she was going to force me back down, but she had other plans in store.

With all her strength Mistress Selene pulled me up until I was face leveled to her. I thought she wanted to kiss again but she put her finger to my lips. "How badly do you want it?"

I assumed she was referring to her hard dick that was between my thighs. "Badly Mistress," I begged.

"Then take it."

I took her thick, long, member in the palm of my hand and stroked it slowly before positioning it upwards. Positioning myself on top of my Mistress, I came down on the head letting it slip pass my labia. Just the feel of my Mistress's head entering between my pussy lips was like a spark of electricity awakening every nerve in my body.

I took a deep breath knowing that this was going to feel different. Very different.

Bracing myself I impaled my pussy on Mistress Selene's saliva creamed cock making me moan with so much pleasure that I knew I had to hold onto something. So I pressed the palms of my hands on Mistress Selene's breasts and used my fingers to squeeze them so hard it made her gasp.

I used Mistress Selene's breasts to lift me halfway up off of her dick and impaled myself back down only to repeat the process again and again. My Mistress grabbed hold of my hips pulling me down when she lifted up to stab me in my pussy with her dick.

I tilted my head back closing my eyes as I felt my body release more cum again. This was how beautiful the fucking was.

Mistress Selene lifted up and wrapped her arms around my waist flipping me over on my back again. This time Mistress Selene was in control pounding into my wet pussy so hard I thought she was trying to rip my insides in two.

With my neck turned and visible I didn't see Mistress Selene bare her teeth and come down biting and hard. I gasped filling my pussy abused and my blood being drained at the same time. I think I was starting to understand the biology of the whole thing. The more Mistress Selene kept pummeling my pussy with her 11 inch long dick causing friction between the shaft of her cock rubbing up against the inside of my vagina. As she kept fucking me mercilessly, it caused the blood to flow through my veins making my body warm. Since Mistress Selene broke the skin in my neck, she tasted the nice, warm, blood flowing out of my body. Pretty genius actually.

Mistress Selene freed my neck from her teeth and licked my blood off her lips as she kept fucking me. Finally, Mistress pulled out and began stroking her cock until long, spurts, of cum shot out of the head all over my body.

My breasts, stomach, and my shaved pubic bone was covered in her cum.

I looked up at my Mistress and saw her grab her left titty and bit the nipple so hard I saw blood.

Mistress Selene lifted my head up to her breast. "You know what to do my little slave."

I knew what to do indeed. I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around the punctured nipple and sucked. Her warm blood flowed into my mouth like a Capri-sun. Except for some reason her blood tasted sweeter. Like sugar and syrup. But that was not all that happened. I started seeing memories, memories that only Mistress Selene could have and saw. It was like seeing through her eyes. I saw Rebecca Flame lying there peacefully naked, but she had died of the bite mark Thana must have given her. I wanted to cry, I loved Rebecca and I was hoping that she could have been part of our family.

As I sucked my body began to feel warm, stronger, and alive. I wrapped my arms around my Mistress, no, my Master and closed my eyes as she was feeding me new life.

Chapter 33:

Master

"Kora, Kora, it's time to get up."

I woke hearing my Mistress call my name which is weird since I'm usually known by, "Sex Slave". But this was different.

I opened my eyes looking into my Mistress's. "Come, I must show you something." She said.

I rose up in bed still naked and so was Mistress Selene. I got out of bed and I took her hand in mine following her out of the room.

As we walked down the hall naked we passed by other women. Women dressed in S&M gear and guiding their naked slaves by their collars. As we passed by them, they would stop and look at us and then bow out of respect.

"Good evening Mistress." The woman would say as her and her sex slave bow.

We stood at the top of the marbled steps and I looked down in surprise at all the women standing around looking up at us as if in a strong trance.

"Kora," Mistress Selene called as I turned to face her, my eyes filled with passion, "these are our people now, our slaves who will serve us to the end of time. Together we will create a society of women who will bow down and worship us and this society will live on to persuade other women to join our cause."

"What cause Mistress?" I asked.

Mistress Selene put her finger up to my lips. "In time you will understand. You are here for a reason and no matter what strife came our way; I do not regret our meeting."

I looked down not at Mistress Selene's penis but to the floor and back up looking into her eyes. "I don't understand. I feel strange as if my body is changing, but I don't know how. I don't know what's happening to me or why I feel so close to you?"

Mistress Selene smiled and put both palms on my cheeks and closed in to kiss me. I kissed her back. She looked into my eyes with seriousness and answered. "Because little one, you are like me now. My blood is your blood and now we are one." Mistress Selene took my hand and I saw something clear and shiny in her hand moving towards mine. A ring. But not just any ring, the same ring I saw the deceased Thana wore. Mistress Selene slowly slid it on my ring finger. "Kora will you accept this ring as our sign of marriage and become my wife for all eternity?"

I looked into Mistress Selene's eyes and tried to hold back tears. "I do."

With that said Mistress Selene's smile widened and she closed in for another kiss but this time it was longer. I heard the crowd move but instead of clapping like the usual celebration among friends, they all bowed in respect and honor of our eternal love.

Selene Blackbourne kissed her former sex slave and new wife as everyone bowed in respect for their new love for each other. Selene should have cried like her new wife, but Selene never cries, it was a sign of weakness and she did not want to show any sign of that in front of her new servants.

Most importantly, Kora Black was chosen and for a very good reason.

The Wire has big plans for them. Once they get to where they are going the real challenge begins.

1...67891011