Genesis: The Master and Her Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what I just heard, leaving them here was the worst thing we could possibly do. "But Mistress, if we leave them here those men may come back and take them and send them off to God knows where, no one will ever see them again."

Mistress Selene put her finger to my lips to politely shut me up. "I know and your concern is noted, but until we stop Thana and put a halt to her plans, this is not over. As for the rest of the women they would only slow us down or get in the way. Either way I cannot take that chance. Not with them and definitely not with you."

My Mistress cause of concern for me made my heart flutter. She was actually showing some real emotion not just for the women but for me. My pussy became wet all over again.

"Now let's go and stop this bitch before she puts us into more dire situations," Mistress Selene said giving me a strong, wet, kiss that sped up my heart and sent my whole body on fire.

Confident in her mission, I followed her out of the room leaving the poor women to suffer and hoping we would be back before we brought the place down on its knees. Little did we know that all of us were going to be visited by a terrifying surprise.

Chapter 25:

Everything in the Darkness will come into Light

My Mistress Selene led me out of the lab and back into the hall where she stopped right outside the door.

"What is it Mistress?" I asked. By the look on her face something was wrong.

"Follow me little one," Mistress Selene told me.

I did like I was told and followed my Mistress down the corridor. It took us 5 minutes until we came to another metal door, but this one had no key code beside it.

With all her strength, Mistress Selene pulled the door open and walked through with me following from behind. When we walked inside, we came upon an open space filled with stone pillars with hieroglyphic signs on them. The place looked foreign created as if made from Aztec or Mayan construction. Even though I was creeped out the place looked terribly exotic.

"Like what you see?" Both of us looked up on the second floor to see Thana standing on the edge with terrific balance. "I try to give the place sort of an Aztec, Egyptian, Mayan feel to it. I think it fits quite nicely don't you think?"

Mistress Selene was less than amused. "Cut the shit Thana. I know what you are up too. The women, G, everything."

"The only thing I don't get is why?" I spoke.

"Why indeed," Thana said. She jumped off of the edge and dropped all the way down until she landed on her feet. She didn't even make a sound, "you two want to know the method to my madness? Okay I'll tell you." Thana walked forward and stopped in the center of the room. "Ever since both of us escaped from the RC I have been dreaming of this day to come. Not only will we get our revenge, but we can be finally free of all the bullshit they have put us through."

I stood glancing at my Mistress and back at Thana dumbfounded. "I'm confused. Are you guys talking about The Rainbow Coalition? What in the hell do they have to do with the two of you. What does any of this have to do with the Coalition?"

"Selene didn't tell you?" Thana said with a mischievous smile. "All this time you thought that you were caught in a love triangle between two supernatural beings. But we know the real truth don't we Selene?"

I looked at my Mistress hoping I would get an answer, but she stood there with that threatening stare.

"I don't get it, what are you talking about?" I nervously asked. This whole day I have been filled with surprises and they all were either disappointing or frightening. I was getting sick of them.

"Selene and I are not who you think we are. Matter of fact we were never born this way. Neither did we come from other worlds and beyond for that matter. We were created."

"Created, by what?" I asked again knowing deep inside I really didn't want to know the answer.

"Well, by the Coalition my dear. Before Selene and I came out we used to be lovers, isn't that right Selene?" Mistress Selene said nothing. She just stared coldly at Thana as if daring her to say another word. But Thana continued. "Before Selene was...well, Selene, he was Sean Blackbourne."

"News flash," I said sarcastically, "I've seen her naked, what else is new?"

"Did she tell you we used to be married?" Thana raised up her fingers showing me the same exact diamond incrusted ring my Mistress had on. "We're still are."

I glanced at my Mistress wide eyed in surprise and back at Thana.

"That's right. Me and lover boy, or girl, used to be engaged." Thana put her hands on her hips smiling at us like she was enjoying the shock value. "We used to go at it every night, even though it wasn't my cup of tea. But eventually I was ready to come out until one day I came home from work and caught him/her in bed with another man. I excused them and let them have their fun and afterwards we talked about it like husbands and wives do. He told me he didn't understand who he was and yet felt so feminine at the same time. When I told him I was gay, both of us were relieved to let out our darkest secrets. Do you want to finish Selene or should I?"

I looked on the face of my Mistress who looked like she wanted to strangle Thana right there on the spot.

Thana sighed. "Okay, I'll tell the whole story then. Your so called Mistress back then when she was Sean confessed to me that he was a woman inside a man's body and I accepted that fact since I was into women anyway. The one thing Sean wanted to be was look like me." Thana pushed her hair back with poise. "I couldn't blame her, I mean look at me?"

Now her arrogance brought a silent, hateful, stare on my face.

"Honored for my husband to compliment me on my beauty, I decided to help her with her transition. At the time it was hard to find good help these days, so when the Coalition agreed to help, we were levied. Sean went through her transformation rather quickly which made us both happy. Sean became Selene Blackbourne, but that's not all they changed isn't that right Selene?"

Selene just stood silent still giving that stare of hatred on her face. "You forgot the part where they kidnapped you and changed you too."

I saw Thana's smile grew wider, probably happy that Mistress Selene was coming out with the truth. Well, sort of.

"Yes, that was horrifying for a moment, but they did give us amazing gifts which was their biggest mistake don't you think?"

We both stood silent listening to Thana's story though I think she was liking the sound of her own voice.

"They gave Selene estrogen and hormone therapy which caused her to look stunningly like me, but they gave both of us something else. Something that changed us both into what we are today."

"You mean The RC turned you both into this?" I asked.

"That's correct Kora," Thana answered cheerily.

Because of Thana's confession, I can tell on the look of my Mistress's face she was ready to kill. But I did not want her darkside to consume her just yet. "It doesn't matter who she is or what," I spoke, "it doesn't matter how she was born or made. She is still my Mistress and I love her regardless."

I didn't have to turn to Mistress Selene to see that I have caught her attention and calmed this tsunami of rage she was building up from Thana outing her.

Thana only smiled. "Well done Kora, I knew you were special." Then she turned to Mistress Selene. "Kudos to you Selene, you trained her well."

I could listen to her make compliments to me all day, but there were more pressing questions to ask. "What do all these women you are capturing and drugging them with G have to do with your revenge for the RC? I don't understand."

"Very good question Kora." Thana said. I know she was ready to spill the beans. "G is not only a sexual chemical that strengthens orgasms. It is also a mind altering drug that will control the minds of the women in the wake of following orders. Orders need to be carried out to eliminate some of our competitions."

"I don't understand," I admitted.

"In other words, assassins," Mistress Selene corrected.

"That is correct Selene." Thana said. "My horny, idiot, employees think that they are getting a free lay but they are strengthening my cause. They are only making my girls stronger and soon they will all know not to piss off a woman in power. Men right?"

"So what are you going to do," I asked, "turn them into warriors and then send off trying to assassinate everybody who funded the RC in hoping it will be destroyed or something?"

Thana looked like she was thinking about what I just asked and then looked at me. "Something like that yes."

"It doesn't matter what you do," Mistress Selene spoke, "kidnapping women, giving them sex charged drugs, creating abominations. At the end of the day I'm going to stop you."

Thana sighed disappointedly. I didn't take her serious until she took off her black, leather, coat and threw it to the side revealing her tight, black, bodice and black leather pants. Then she took out a long, metal, medieval sword that looked like half the size of her body.

Selene did the same thing taking off her drench coat and handing it to me. "Hold this."

I took it and watched as she took out her sword that looked medieval but had a different style to it.

"I am very disappointed in you ladies," Thana said glancing at her reflection of her sword and back at Mistress Selene, "I was really hoping you of all people would understand what I am trying to accomplish."

"Oh I understand alright," Mistress Selene said, "we just have difference in opinion on the subject."

"Well, after I make you beg for mercy maybe you'll understand that there is a method to my madness."

Mistress Selene quenched her eyes as if piercing into Thana's soul. "Don't count on it."

Right then Mistress Selene and Thana went at it running up in the middle of the room like two bulls ready to collide with their swords raised up ready to come down for the kill. This was going to be the biggest fight I have ever seen in my life.

Chapter 26:

Battle of the Lesbos

Selene and Thana went at each other with their swords raised. When they both came down on each other they both made a clinging sound which reverberated throughout the area. The women again struck each other with the swords and was blocked again.

Selene did a sideswipe trying to aim at Thana's rib, but Thana blocked it with her sword and tried to slice Selene's head off. Selene ducked aiming at Thana's legs; Thana jumped out of the way missing her by inches even though Selene knew that it wasn't that easy taking down her former lover.

Thana raised her sword up high and came down on the middle of Selene's head trying to slice her in half. Selene twirled out of the way missing the sword and came back with another swipe, but Thana ducked letting the sword pass inches away from her head.

Selene and Thana both raised their swords up in the air and came down on each other at the same time, letting their swords clash into each other. The two held it there staring into each other's threatening eyes that told that one of them was going to die and painfully.

I watched as my Mistress Selene and Thana went at it with swords swinging. It was a good thing that both of them were not human and good swordswomen. I on the other hand could not accomplish such skill.

My money was on my Mistress but deep inside I didn't want Thana to be hurt either. I made love to both women and the lovemaking was fantastic. Watching them try to kill each other for a stupid cause made my heart ache. It wasn't fair.

Suddenly I felt the floor shake. I thought my mind was playing tricks on me because of all the excitement. But I looked up to see the two women have ceased fighting. Which meant they felt it too.

The shaking happened again. What the hell was it? An earthquake? In Los Angeles?

Suddenly the shaking became a loud rumbling and then a strong bang that made the whole floor shake. This was not an earthquake. Something was coming up from under the floor!

Suddenly the floor burst open giving birth to something so big, so strong, so horrifying that I screamed.

Chapter 27:

Uruanagami

I fell backwards to the floor and looked up at what came through it. It was a creature I have never seen before unless it was in the movies. It was a vampire bat...or a rat, either one with bat wings. Four of them!

I stared up at the beast as it swallowed something that looked like a giant insect whole.

As it crawled out of the hole it broke through, I became even more horrified by the rest of its body. While the upper half was a bat, rat, creature, the lower half was the body of a what looked like a caterpillar. This thing was all mixed up!

It spotted me and roared as if it was pissed off or something. I screamed as loud as I can as if expecting someone to hear and come to my aid. But I expected the worst. I knew there was no hope in escaping, either I thought the thing would catch up with me or I was too much in shock to make a move. Either way I knew I was monster food.

"Heh!" I heard a voice followed by a gunshot. I turned to see my Mistress once again saving me from a terrible fate worse than death.

What amazed me the most was that Mistress Selene was not the only one firing at the creature. Thana joined in taking out what looked like two glots and joining in on the fight.

The hail of bullets distracted the thing away from me and turned towards the women ready for a fight. I thought this was probably my chance to back track where I came from, but the beast wouldn't let me off that easy.

From its lower caterpillar half, the tail opened up and this gooey, white, substance shot right at me and all over the hieroglyphic walls. Disgusted and weird as it felt I tried to get out of the mess, but no matter how hard I struggled I couldn't break free. It was then I realized that was stuck in a monster web. The thing didn't want me to run off while it was distracted by Selene and Thana. I guess it was smarter than it looked?

Selene and Thana fired at the thing that broke through the floor. It squealed but they both knew that it sounded like it was making that sound out irritation, not pain.

Whatever it was feeling it did not forget about Kora. Instead it decided to hit two birds of one stone. It shot out a string of webs from its caterpillar body trapping Kora up against the wall.

"Kora!" Selene called running and shooting the damn thing simultaneously. She had to get to Kora and set her free so she can get out of here and save the other women from their fates.

The good news was that Thana was firing at the thing too. Damn Slavik! He could've waited until she was out of the way for him to release this thing on Selene. Now both of them were trapped trying to kill it.

Unable to capture its prey chimera like monster spread out its four bat wings and started flapping lifting itself up in the air. The force of the flap was strong that it blew strong gust of winds toward Selene and Thana preventing either one of them to move forward.

Then it flew around the area its wind blowing like being close to a helicopter spinning its propeller. Instead of flying away, it landed on the other side of the room blocking Selene from the trapped Kora.

Selene fired some more shots at the thing, but the monster squealed and came down trying to bite her. Selene jumped backwards in a somersault flip and out of the way of the creature's jaws of death.

There was more firing of guns but it was coming from Thana. Instead of hitting it in the head which is usually the logical thing to do, Thana shot the giant caterpillar sac connected to the thing. The sac bled out white goo.

The thing spread out its wings and started flapping lifting itself up off the floor again. It circled around flying with its wings flapping in the air and moving out of the way for Selene to get to Kora.

Selene got to Kora and looked down at her. "Kora, are you okay?!"

Kora looked up in fear. "Get me the fuck out of here!"

Without touching the stuff, Selene took out her sword and carefully cut through the web holding Kora captive. But then Kora and Selene heard squealing from behind. Selene turned to see that the chimera beast caught them in the act freeing its meal. The beast flew over to their side and landed hard on the other side of the hole.

With her sword held tightly in her hand, Selene was ready to do some slice and dice until they were both interrupted by a shot in the monster's eye. The creature screamed in pain shaking its head as if it was trying to shake the bullet out.

Selene turned to the shooter and saw it was Thana who saved their hides.

"What'll you staring at?" Thana cried still holding the guns straight at the thing. "Get her out of here now before the thing changes its mind!"

Selene nodded in agreement and thanks as she turned back to Kora chopping away at the webs that kept her bond. When the last web was cut, Kora quickly but carefully jumped out of the thing and embrace Selene.

"Thank God," Kora said letting Selene loose, "can we get the fuck out of here now?"

"Selene!" They both heard Thana call as she came running after them with her sword.

At first Selene thought she was jealous of Kora appreciating her for saving her, but they both found out it was much worse than that.

I heard Thana call out Selene's name and we both turned to her for split second before we turned to see why she call out in the first place.

The chimera bat/rat/caterpillar creature was about to come down on us with its mouth wide open and ready to swallow.

But before it could claim its meal, Thana jumped right in front of us pushing us out of the way and the beast clamped its slobbery jaws around the side of Thana's gut. We watched in horror as Thana was lifted off the ground screaming in pain.

"Noooo!" Selene cried out in anger and heart ache as she watched her former lover being chewed half to death like raw meat.

Mistress Selene grabbed her sword and stood up with hatred in her eyes.

"Mistress," I called, "what are you doing?" I know it was a stupid answer since I knew my Mistress was going to take on the thing single handedly. But I took Thana's sacrifice as a distraction for us to escape.

"Stay here," My Mistress demanded as she ran up behind the thing and used her sword to stab it in its caterpillar body straight through making the bat creature let go of Thana so it can scream in pain.

Selene pulled out and looked up at the beast that turned to her with all three yellow eyes blazing. Now that Selene got its attention, it was ready to feast on its next meal.

The bat creature came down with its mouth opened wide ready to swallow my Mistress whole. Part of me wanted to close my eyes so I wouldn't have to watch. The other part wanted to run for it. Either way both of those decisions were obsolete since the third part wanted me to stay and see if my Mistress had a plan to beat the thing and survive this.

Like I witnessed, the monster's big mouth opened wide enough to swallow my Mistress. But courageous, smart, or plain out stupid as Mistress Selene was, she held out her sword and pointed it right inside the thing's upper mouth stabbing it halfway through its nostrils.

Selene pulled the sword out letting the thing rise up and scream in pain again. My Mistress Selene took the opportunity to run up on the thing and stab the sword in its chest as far as she could hoping to hit some organ of importance.

The creature screamed again which signaled Mistress Selene's rampage affective.

Mistress Selene pulled out and was ready to strike again. I saw the bat/rat/caterpillar creature come down ready to swallow my Mistress again, but it was too slow. Mistress Selene did a sideswipe of her sword slice through its neck.