Genesis: The Master and Her Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I raised the whip again and came down on the gyp's back creating another long red mark. I did it again and again seeing the gyp's head thrash back everytime I came down on him with the whip. It wasn't until I saw small scrapes of blood that I realized I had broken the skin.

I ceased whipping him and looked around at the crowd of naked men and women. All of them staring at my performance breathing hard or playing with themselves. I didn't know if they were getting off on the torture or wish they could take the gyp's place. Either way everyone was getting turned on from what they are witnessing.

"Kora," I heard Thana behind me called, "I didn't say stop."

I raised the whip again like I was ordered and came down on the man's back already bruising the flesh. I stopped again hearing the man cry out in pain.

"Kora," Thana's voice rang out, "again!"

Like I was told, I raised the whip up high and came down again hitting the poor gyp's back until I saw more blood. But for some reason I didn't stop. I kept whipping and whipping until the gyp's whole back was stained red. It was like for the first time in my life I was in control. That I had power!

"Enough!" Thana ordered.

I stopped whipping the poor soul and stood at attention breathing heavy and hard. Even though the whip was in my hand, I put up a strenuous workout.

Thana came around looking down at the gyp who looked like he was about to pass out right there on the floor. Then she turned to me with a delighted smile. "Very good Kora," She said, "I believe you have learned your first lesson."

"Thank you," I said.

Thana walked up towards me and looked me dead straight in my eyes. "I showed you love, pleasure, pain, and ecstasy. I showed you power and a simple, "Thank you", is all I get? You should be grateful. So what do you say to someone who has given you so much?"

"Thank you," I repeated.

"Thank you what?"

"Thank you, Mistress Thana."

It was hard but for some reason I had to tell her what she wanted to hear. It turned out that Thana was now my new Master. I really hope Mistress Selene was on her way.

Chapter 21:

Control

Selene walked down the metal, piped, hall until she stopped at a door. Beside the door there was another green light beside it. Selene pulled the handle on the door opening it and walking through without hesitation. She has been slaying beasts all night; one more would not make a difference.

As Selene stepped through she was in total darkness which did not do them any good to trick her. She had other senses to rely on besides sight.

She carefully walked into the darkness sensing nothing, yet, until Selene was struck and blinded by light from above.

"Well, well, you've made it," A familiar voice said as Selene stepped closer in the middle of nowhere, "I knew I could count on you to make it this far."

"Thana," Selene called, "is that you? Why don't you come down here sweetie and show yourself? We have a lot to discuss."

"No doubt about that Selene. But for now we are going to play another game."

"I've had enough of your games Thana," Selene shot back, "Tell me where Kora is or come down here and let's finish this once and for all!"

"My oh my, you are persistent aren't you?" Thana said hidden in the darkness. "After all the trials and tribulations, I would have thought the excitement must've drained out of your system by now. But we both know people like us don't tire easily, don't we Selene?"

Selene showed the hidden Thana her frown on her face. She was getting really tired of the, "I got you now James Bond Villain", bullshit. It was getting really annoying and a waste of her time. "What do you want Thana? We are free from the Coalition; there is no need for you to do all of this."

"That's where you're wrong Selene," Thana corrected, "as long as the Coalition exists we are never free. Never! I'm surprised that you are naïve enough to believe that we can live regular lives knowing what they did to us and countless others, hoping and praying that one day they will, "Cure", us of our problems."

"I didn't say what they did to us was just," Selene explained, "all I'm saying is that we are free from the experiments and free from the them. We still can keep fighting but this is not the way!" Selene stepped a little closer this time giving passion to her voice. "These creations, these abominations, what are you trying to prove? That we are just like them?"

"No Selene," Thana spoke, "that we are stronger than them, that we can beat them at their own game." Selene heard clacking of footsteps slowly making their way towards her until Thana came into view. She placed one hand on her hip giving Selene a villainous smirk. "Besides, with you and me together again, we can certainly take down the bastard corporation once and for all. What'll say Selene?"

For years Selene wanted to take down the corporate syndicate RC, but this fight fire with fire bullshit was not going to cut it. She just could not agree on the subject. "I'm sorry Thana, I know you're angry and so am I. The RC will go down in time, but becoming them is not the way to do this."

Thana looked down and back up at Selene. "Well, I'm terribly disappointed. But not all is lost. Like you said, I still have what you fought all the way down here for," Thana stepped back out of the light and into the darkness where her body vanished, but her voice still remained, "happy hunting."

Suddenly there was another light that turned on beside Selene revealing a man. Or what looked like a man with bulging, bulked, arms and hands about the size of Selene's body. He was hunched over holding himself up with his massive hands like a gorilla. He wore a gyp mask over his face so only his angry, dark brown, eyes were visible. His upper and lower torso was bulked to the point where it looked like there was steel under his flesh. All and all it looked like oversized, man eating, giant who could crush Selene with its bare hands.

Selene heard a crack of the whip and the gorilla looking giant growled. Selene didn't know if it was in pain or anger.

Either way it charged at Selene making grunting noises. Selene jumped up in the air as the thing tried to grab her with its massive hands and missed by inches. Selene came down double stomping on the giant gyp's head crashing it down on the floor.

The giant gyp rose up growling in pain, frustration, and anger the effective move did not render it defeated in any manner.

The giant again tried to run after Selene. Not wanting to know what it felt like to be trapped in its enormous hands, Selene ran for her life. She ran into the darkness until she hit something solid. "Oof!"

Selene almost paused trying to figure out what the hell Thana got her into. Hearing the beast gyp roar, Selene had no time to think about where it was. Without sensing for a way out, she continued to run letting the thing chase her around in the middle of darkness. In the middle of nowhere.

Selene took out Ebony but in order to kill the thing she needed to see where she was aiming. She had to step into the light, but with the thing moving at top speed it was going to be difficult to get a good shot. Then she thought up another idea.

Selene circled around the light letting the thing chase her. It maybe strong and a brute, but it was lacking intelligence.

Selene ran around the light letting the giant gyp run after her. Hoping this was the right time, Selene ran into the light letting the thing follow right behind. She whipped around and pointed the gun right at the gyp giant and fired shooting the thing dead center in its head. The giant crashed down sliding to a complete stop at Selene's feet.

Selene stood over the dead giant's head ready to put another shot into the back of its skull. But then the crack of the whip wrapped around Selene's wrist. With all her strength, Selene pulled her arm towards her forcing the perpetrator out of the darkness and having her land on the floor at her feet.

The person with the whip looked up at Selene's face and Selene looked down wide eyed. It was Kora!

"Kora," Selene called, "why?"

Kora looked down at her former master as if she was ashamed. Then she lifted up and came at Selene with a leaning, back, hook kick. Selene stepped back dodging the kick by 3 inches. Kora came at Selene again throwing punches, but Selene was blocking them like they were nothing. Kora switched into a swinging back punch but this time Selene caught it and wrapped her arm around her back. Kora tried to come back with a back elbow to her face but Selene caught that to and wrapped the other arm behind her back locking both arms. Kora had one last defense trying to hit Selene with the back of her head. Selene wrapped her arm around Kora's neck.

"Kora, calm down," Selene ordered. Kora tried to struggle out of her human restraints but Selene was too strong for her to break free. "Kora, calm down!"

In a last ditch effort Kora screamed in rage trying to break free but realizing it was impossible.

After a few hard breaths, Kora finally calmed in Selene's arms and blacked out.

Chapter 22:

Brawl Fight

Everything was a little blurry until everything became clear. I opened my eyes to look up and see the face I was waiting for a long time.

"Mistress?" I finally spoke.

"Yes, it is I," Selene responded, "are you okay?"

I began to remember everything that happened. "I-I didn't mean to...they made me..."

"Shhh," Selene put her finger up to my lips, "it's okay little one, I know the struck of your hands was not your own." I felt relieved that my master understood my reason for my madness. "Can you walk?"

"I-I think so," I looked down at the giant gyp who was face first in its own blood, "what the hell is that?!"

"I don't know," Selene admitted, "I was hoping you could tell me?"

My Mistress Selene helped me back on my feet looking around.

"W-where are we Mistress?" I asked.

"I don't know yet," Selene confessed, "I've been trying to figure that out all night." Selene didn't know if I heard it or not but there was a door that silently opened. "Over here," Selene said holding onto my hand and walking over into the darkness.

Nervous but courageous thanks to reuniting with my master, I followed Selene into the darkness and through the dark door where we left the dead gyp beast behind.

How pathetic! Dr. Vladimir Slavic thought as he watched the whole show on the screen.

Thana tried to trick the Amazon by using one of her own experiments called, "Goliath", to chase the woman all around while being trapped in surrounding darkness. The beast was strong but it soon fell by the hand of the Amazon just like the other beasts before that one. At least his pets put up one hell of fight. That thing Thana created was not even a challenge. Not only that, but one of Thana's so called, "Slaves", she was playing with earlier has now come back to her senses and could be a major problem in his plans. Lesbians, when will they ever learn?

The Amazon has made it through all his trials and now has made it to the level where she will take on some of the soldiers which wasn't much of a show. If she can survive the beasts he threw at her certainly, the thugs wouldn't be much of a fair fight. It was waste of his bloody time.

"Slavik?" Speak of the devil. Vladimir turned to see Thana marching her way towards him. "Do you have any more of your little pets ready for feeding time?"

Vladimir sighed hoping Thana was not going to trip over the bad news. "I'm afraid that I have exhausted all of resources on this one."

"Then pack up your shit," Thana ordered, "I'm telling all the others to get the women ready for transport. We're leaving!"

"Well Thana I'm shocked," Vladimir said sarcastically, "after all you have witnessed I would've thought you of all people refuse to run from a challenge."

"This is different. Selene is not ready for what I have planned for the rest of the women."

"Do you mean she doesn't know about your plans or she doesn't agree with it?" Vladimir asked.

Thana stood staring at Vladimir acidly for a second. She did not like being outsmarted by someone less superior than herself. "Just pack up all your shit and get ready to leave Slavik." With that said Thana turned and walked straight out of the lab as if frustrated with everybody's bullshit.

Its Doctor Slavik to you you stuck up vampire bitch! Vladimir thought acidly as he turned back to the screen where he watched the Amazon and his woman walk through the piped hall leading up to the higher level.

He was going to pack alright, but not before he sees the final show.

Mistress Selene and I made it to the upper level where I was back in the middle of the gallery filled with paintings and photographs of people in S&M gears and positions. To Selene this was new but I recognized the place all too well.

I looked over to the glass cases and they were empty. There were no crowds of people standing around playing with themselves or each other for that matter. The place was abandoned like they knew it was going to be interrupted by our appearance.

"Do you know a way out of here?" Selene asked me.

"I'm sorry Mistress," I apologized, "they had me blindfolded when they walked me in here. I'm surprised that we ever found this place."

"It's alright little one," Selene calmed, "we will get through this I promise."

Suddenly we both heard cries come from all sides. Men dressed in all types of clothing and carrying weapons of all kinds jumped out of their hiding space and began to attack my Mistress.

Mistress Selene knew that their main target was her. Not worrying about my safety, Selene got into her fighting stance. Even though some were in S&M costumes, they were normal human beings who were under the control of their master. There was no need for any weaponry on her part.

One man wearing a red handkerchief around his head was the first to try and strike Selene with a metal crowbar. Selene caught it and pulled the man towards her kicking him in the stomach. At the same time Selene twisted his arm pulling it backwards. She got behind him still holding his twisted arm and pulled flipping him over and landing on his stomach with his arm pulled out of his socket.

Another thug, a bald headed man, came in for the attack. He had no weapon which gave Selene the oppression he was going to use his size as a way of taking her down. Selene smiled delightedly at his arrogance.

The bald headed man threw a heavy punch at Selene. The man was strong but he was slow, Selene ducked missing the punch. Then the heavy set, bald headed, man came back with another punch, but Selene dodged that one too. A few more punches she dodged to tire him out. Selene came back with an upper block and a punch to the sternum at the same time. The bald headed man oofed and bent over. Selene gave him a big slap to the middle of his bald head making the bald thug steam in anger. Again, the thug came back in for the attack but this time tried to grab her in a bear hug. Selene ducked and slid between his legs, giving him a hard smack in his growing. The bald thug covered himself, bent over, and cried in agony. Selene ran up the bald thug's back and raised one foot up only to crash down on the back of his head making the thug hit the floor face first.

Another thug ran towards Selene with a silver, metal, chain swinging it around. Selene dodged to the left and then to the right missing the chain. The thug came back with a side swipe only for Selene to duck and move up on the thug grabbing his collar and giving him an uppercut headbutt. Then Selene grabbed his wrist, twisted it, and flew him over having him to land on the side of his ribs.

Another thug tried to save his fallen comrade but Mistress Selene threw the metal chain across the room with such force that it wrapped around the thug's neck making him twirl in the air and fall hard on his back.

Another man ran up behind Selene and crashed a two by four on the back of her jacket. Selene turned as if irritated rather than in pain. The man flinched back in shock. I was too since a woman, transgender or other, couldn't possibly take that much damage.

I watched with a combination of both fear and intrigue as my Master was being attacked from all sides and dodging and taking hits and returning the favor. The only difference was that her punches and grapples were a lot harder and cooler than the thugs that were attacking her. Just watching my Mistress taking the hits and giving it back with such force made me wet between my thighs. If we make it out of here alive I'm definitely going to service my Mistress in any way possible.

Suddenly someone came up behind me and wrapped his big massive arms around my waist and neck. I tried to struggle but the man held me so tight I couldn't break free no matter how hard I fought back.

"Got her Boss," Oh no, it was Johnny. I could tell by the thick, black, arms and hands that were covering my mouth and waist. With all he's muscular strength Johnny lifted me up with ease and turned me around to face the small, pudgy, short dick bastard named, "Boss".

"Hold her still damnit!" Boss ordered taking something out of his pocket and putting it up to my nose. "Sniff this you little trouble mak'in bitch!"

I accidently inhaled and suddenly felt hazy and weird. Then I felt horny, very horny. God damnit! They put me on that stuff again.

"Bring her over here," Boss ordered again.

"Yes Sir Boss," Johnny said and followed his Boss right behind while holding me still in his arms.

Each thug took their turn trying to take Selene down only to fall by her hand.

One skinny bald headed man came at Selene with a wooden baseball bat. Before the bat came down on her head, Selene quickly reached for his wrist and squeezed and twisted it around making him release the bat and fall into Selene's hands. Selene whipped around and knocked the bald headed man in the face with the bat knocking him unconscious and with a busted jaw.

Another thug came at Selene with a longer crow bar, but Selene stopped him by grabbing his arm, squeezing it as hard as she could, and twisting it forcing the man to bend over. With the bat still held in her hand, she began uppercutting the bat in his stomach three times before she raised the bat and hit him up side the back of his head knocking him out cold. Selene wondered for a split second if she hit the man hard enough, he ended up dead or was going to wake up with a major head and stomach ache.

Another man ran at her with a weapon but topped the rest of the thugs. He had a fire axe in his hand. Selene quickly stepped to the side missing the axe. The thug tried to sideswipe Selene aiming for her head, but Selene ducked. Then the thug tried to sideswipe Selene again to her stomach. Selene jumped back missing the axe by inches. Selene carefully watched as the thug tried to come down in a crossway swipe. Selene twirled and gave the thug a swift back hook kick to his face making him fall face first into the floor.

It took a while but the men were becoming intimidated by Selene's quick reflexes, hand to hand combat, and power. They were finally realizing that they were not up against any normal woman.

Selene got so involved in the ass beating that she totally forgot about Kora. She looked over to where Kora used to be and saw that she was gone.

Chapter 23:

That's what you get for Fucking With Me!

Selene nearly took out half of the men in the gallery. The others frantically backed off and ran. If their fallen comrades failed to take her down, what good will it do to try and do the same?

1...56789...11