Genesis: The Master and Her Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down at the name that said, "At The Same Time".

I began feeling this warmth inside me and it was growing fast. No wonder everyone was standing around playing with themselves with no shame.

"Come," Thana seductively ordered.

Thana pulled on the leash, though she didn't have to since I was willing to be her slave for now. Plus I only got here a minute ago and already I was enjoying the show.

We came across another glass case where there was a tall, African-American, bald, headed woman wearing heavy black lipstick and S&M gear stood next to a naked man tied face first on a wooden X. The black woman had a long whip, similar to my Mistress Selene. She raised the whip up high bringing down cracking it on the man's ass so hard it left a strong red mark on the naked gyp's ass cheek.

The name of this one was, "Black Slash", which I thought was appropriate.

As I watched I couldn't help but remember when that used to be me tied up and naked and Mistress Selene punishing me with the whip, not out of anger but to test my perseverance and strength. Only then did I start to feel my nipples hard and wetness between my thighs.

Thana pulled on the leash and I followed her to the next glass case eager to see the next show.

In this one a brown haired skinny looking white dude was bent over while a beautiful naked brunette woman was fucking him deep in his ass with a black strap-on. What made the show weird was that there were five muscularly bulked and naked men standing behind them staring hard at the poor little man getting turned out by the brunette while they were slowly jerking themselves off like they were ready for their next turn.

All the while the skinny little man looked like he was getting off of the strap-on and the voyeurism.

I looked down at the name of this show. It was called, "The Watch".

Thana pulled me to another show case which really made my mound wet.

In the glass case was three naked women. An Asian red haired woman was sandwich in between a long blonde haired woman and a dark haired woman. Both their hands were in between the Asian woman's thighs and digging into her pussy as if something special was inside. At the same time all three women were frenching each other passionately as if they were making love to the Asian woman, fucking her.

I looked down at the name of this sex scene. "In The Muff". How convenient.

Thana pulled me away from the scene which disappointed me. How I wish to join in with the three women and make their threesome a foursome.

Thana led me away from the show cases which I was hoping to see the whole show. But she led me to somewhere better.

There was a double red curtain ahead. Thana pulled the curtain aside and allowed me to walk through. What I saw really amazed me.

There were several women of all different nationalities. Asian, Puerto Rican, Caucasian, African-American, Chinese, Japanese, and so on. All of them were bare ass naked wearing black, metal, spiked collars and lined up along both sides of the wall where there were several glory holes. All the women were giving head to strangers who stuck their dick through the holes.

Thana led me through the hall full of women lined up to both sides of the wall sucking strange dicks.

We passed by another curtain that was blue and entered into a crowded room where several people were standing around, mostly men. Thana pulled my collar leading me into the crowd of men and women who stood there like they were in a trance and for good reason.

In the middle of the room surrounded by people was an orgy of men and women. The women were wearing collars with leashes and the men were fucking them in different ways.

One man was fucking this short, blonde haired, woman from behind while pulling on her collar. Another threesome where a man was doing the same thing to a black haired woman who was on top of another black haired woman rubbing their nude bodies up against each other while the man was fucking her doggystyle.

The orgy was such a big pile that it was hard to believe that they all could fit in the same rounded bed.

I turned to the crowd of people, some looked like regular business men with a suit and tie, who watched silently as some of them were feeling on themselves just itching to join in. But what caught my eye the most was that there were some more of the naked women wearing black spiked collars, standing at attention. They didn't seem too interested in the orgy and that's when I took a closer look. Their eyes were dilated and they didn't seem like they were paying any attention to the orgy. They were just staring out into space.

The only theory I could come up with was that they were all dependant on the drug. Whatever we were taking it did more than just give us sexual satisfaction. It was a mind altering chemical that had turned them into nothing but obedient sex slaves. In simpler terms, they were all brainwashed!

But if that's possible, why was I not one of the zombified? Didn't I have the drug shot up my pussy too? Or did they give me something different that kept me lucid?

Either way I guess I should be grateful. Lord knows I would be doing the nasty stuff these perverts got the others into. Plus I had Thana. With her vampire like abilities, I think some of the pervs in here knew better than to lay a finger on me.

"Come child," Thana whispered in my ear, "we must prepare you for your gift."

Gift? What gift?

I was in the shower with nice fancy black tile walls and a clean floor. I let the warm water spray on my face and body. I thought I was alone until I heard footsteps behind me. I turned to see a tall, dark haired, man. He was muscularly lean, with strong biceps, thick pecs, and strong square-like abs. I looked further down and saw his 8 inch penis hanging between his thunder thighs. The good thing was the man was terribly handsome.

He moved in close staring hard at me with his dark brown eyes. "Mistress Thana sent me," He said.

I was more into women; I guess that's why I allowed myself to be enslaved by my Mistress Selene and Thana. Though I had bigger slongs in my life than the man before me, I was willing to accept Thana's gift. After all I am bisexual.

Without moving, I stood still while the man moved in close and put his strong hands on both my cheeks and pulled me in for a kiss. I had to admit it was warm and inviting.

Our kiss stayed connected for awhile until we removed our lips. I was going to go down on my knees and give him some head, but his strong hands held onto my arms and he slowly pulled me up.

"No," He said staring into my eyes with his, "you deserve the best."

That's when he kissed me again, but this time kissed me down between my breasts sucking vehemently. Then he made his way down so he could finish the job.

Chapter 18

Double Trouble

CRASH! The window of Saint Michael went shattering to the floor along with something else. Then another one jumped in from behind it.

Selene got a good look at her next attackers. Both looked like tall, green, scaly, bipedal, lizards. They had long extended arms with three set of sharp claws that not only can slice through skin but probably bone!

The two monstrosities jumped over the wooden podium heading towards her with drooling sharp teeth running towards Selene at top speed.

Selene jumped back and took out Soul Wielder. The two beasts were too fast for Ebony and Ivory.

The first lizard whipped out its claws and tried to slash at Selene, but she dodged it. Then the other tried to bum rush her and Selene jumped to the side with lightening speed missing her by inches. The first lizard tried to slash at Selene, but she dipped, ducked, and dodged out of the way.

Having enough of the games, Selene returned the favor by giving the creature a big swipe of Soul Wielder, but the lizard jumped back and out of the way.

Like tapping out it was the other lizard's turn where it tried to hack and slash at Selene. Selene duck and dodged all its moves. Having enough the creature used its sharp, drooling, teeth to chomp on Selene's head. But Selene moved her head almost bending over backwards. She saw the sharp teeth clamp down on each other.

Selene tried to slice its head off, but the creature impressively did a back flip missing her target.

For a few seconds the three paused staring at each other hard and ready. Either the creatures misjudged Selene or were patient when it came to their kill. Either way, these two bipedal, lizards were not going to stop until they get what they want. Or she escapes with her life. But Selene was also a powerful being and running was not an option.

Selene was going to kill these two and find her slave no matter what the cost. The question was how? Then Selene came up with an idea.

Getting into her fighting stance and holding her sword in position, Selene prepared herself for the two lizard's next attack.

Instead of attacking individually, the two lizards ran at Selene together. Selene ran towards the two green monsters and ducked sliding across the floor missing their attacked claws. But when one the lizards tried to grab Selene from below, she used her 7 foot sword to slice through between the creature's reptilian hind legs. The monster squealed in pain feeling its own reproductive organ splash on the floor.

While the creature was trying to endure the agony of losing its balls, the other lizard jumped at Selene ready to pounce on her. Selene didn't move, instead she had a better idea. She stood still waiting for the reptilian beast to jump on top of her which was dangerously what she wanted.

As the creature came down on her, Selene dropped down lifting her sword up high only for the reptile beast to fall on it. The sword was as sharp as its claws breaking the reptilian skin and tearing through its abdomen and sticking out of its back. With her boots Selene flipped the monster over getting on top of it and pulling the sword out only to come down on, what she hoped, was its heart. The reptile monster squealed in pain and agony trying to grab hold of Selene, but she pulled the sword out and jumped off it with a lightning speed backwards somersault flip only to land on her boots.

The monster was still on the floor squealing so loud that Selene almost mistaken it for a call for help. But help did come since the second one was not through and angry.

While its fallen brethren died on the floor, the monster jumped at Selene with its long arms reached out to grab her. Selene charged again this time having a plan to finish off the creature once and for all.

With her sword held tightly in her hands, Selene ducked and at the same time sliced the beast's stomach creating a long parallel gash.

The lizard rose its head up and screamed in pain. This gave Selene the chance to finish it off once and for all.

Selene ran up behind the creature with her sword raised. The lizard turned knowing Selene was heading its way and began to slash at her but Selene caught it and brought the sword down cutting straight through its arm. Then she came back up cutting the other arm.

The lizard stood there screaming up in the air feeling both its arms detached from its body. The creature looked back at Selene silently as if to say, "Finish it".

Selene did what was necessary to put the monster out of its misery and stuck the sword in the lizard's mouth and straight through its brain killing it instantly.

As the lizard fell on the floor to its death, Selene heard a loud click from behind. The door was finally unlocked. She had passed the test. But she knew better to think this was the last.

Selene wiped the lizard's blood off her sword on the skin of the dead ravaging animal and walked out of the so called Cathedral to the next level.

Chapter 19:

Unprogressive

Thana looked down at the sleeping beauty Kora lying next to her slave uncovered and in the nude. How oblivious she was of her new gift. A gift that went beyond her humanity. Unlike the others she could not be affected by the drug, G. She thought she was special but in actual truth, her Mistress and Master Selene's blood was still in her system. She tasted it when she bit her and drank her blood. She tasted some of Selene in her and is probably the reason why she was lucid the whole time while everyone else was drugged up. Plus, Kora defied her when she tried to put her in a trance.

Either Selene trained her student well or her power was greater than she thought.

Amazing, just simply amazing. Two of Dr. Vladimir Slavik's best experiments, "Razor & Slash", were mutilated by one super woman right before his eyes. The ironic thing was that the hacking and slashing was their jobs.

It was one thing to handle one beast but she took on two and came out victorious. Dr. Slavik knew he shouldn't be cheering the woman on. He needed her DNA after all. But the 6 foot Amazon was putting on such a great show that it was hard to concentrate on the big picture. And she was slaughtering almost all of his creations.

Soon she will get to the surface and she will pass by the security team, probably with ease, only to reunite with the woman Thana foolishly kidnapped just so she could put the Amazon in his lovely game of twisted horrors. Except the Amazon was becoming the nightmare.

Lesbians.

Who knew women that love other women would be so much trouble.

If only Thana would just get it over with and take the bitch down herself, maybe Dr. Slavik would not have to count on his mutated species to do the job for them. Thana's powers equal to the Amazon woman after all.

But Dr. Slavik was not worried about the Amazon woman or Thana. All her bosses cared about was power, control, and getting laid and not the actual science. It was only a matter of time before their promiscuous ways would catch up to them.

"Slavik," Thana called walking in interrupting Vladimir's train of thought, "how is everything going?"

"Magnificent," Dr. Slavik answered cheerfully.

Thana's eyes opened wide in surprise. "So it's done, she's dead?"

Vladimir turned to her. "If you are talking about your lady friend, then the answer is no."

Disappointed and irritated Thana licked her lips in frustration. "Tell me something. How is the woman that you promised me you would kill only to be still alive, magnificent?"

"If you would have been here watching like I have, you wouldn't have to ask that question," Vladimir retorted.

"I don't have time for games, Slavik, I want her DNA and now," Thana ordered.

"In due time my dear," Vladimir calmed, "don't give up on my creations just yet. They will finish her off in time. Just be patient."

"Patience is not on my time table," Thana said.

"Well, if you feel like I'm doing such a poor job why don't you take care of the situation?" Vladimir shot back.

Thana gave him the look. The look that showed she was about to come up to him and give him a strong smack across his face for that smartass remark. Instead, Thana held her composure and turned to walk out of the lab.

"Hurry it up," Thana ordered, "I want her DNA and now!"

Vladimir looked back at the screen where he watched the Amazon carefully walked through the halls. He could never understand why they needed her DNA? Thana had the same abilities just like this one, though unlike the Amazon, Thana's was not visually proven. Matter of fact if she went through the trials like the woman she was facing before him, could she have survived this long? Probably not.

Something was special about this woman. And whatever it is Thana wanted it and badly.

Chapter 20:

Reinventing Kora

"Kora, Kora, wake up sweetie," I opened my eyes to the heavenly voice. At first I thought I was in heaven because my mother died 2 years ago. But it wasn't my mother. Instead I was staring up in the face of my new lover, Thana, "time to get up."

I sat up in bed naked and looking around to find the man with no name gone. Thana must've ordered him out of the bed after he was through servicing me.

"Did you enjoy my little treat a few hours ago?" Thana asked.

"Yes," I answered, "what time is it?"

"It's time for you to learn your first lesson," Thana answered sternly.

"W-what do you mean, "My first lesson"?"

Thana lowered herself until she was face leveled with my face. I stared into her eyes which was probably my first mistake.

"Listen carefully," Thana spoke her voice sounding loud and demanding. Like my attention was only on her and only her, "you will take a shower and take care of any hygiene necessary for your today's lesson. After you are done you will come to me and follow me into the dungeon. Do you understand?"

"Uh-huh," I nodded.

I got out of the bed and headed to the bathroom where I did what I was told and not for the better.

Thana sat in the comfy, red, chair next to the bed with her black, leather, pants legs crossed and waiting. She finally figured out how to control Kora. Hypnosis worked but because of Selene's cursed blood flowing through Kora's system, the trance only work for a couple of minutes, probably an hour. This was all the time Thana needed to control Kora and to do her bidding.

Unlike the Russian scientist who seemed to enjoy watching his victims destroy everything he worked for, Thana was not going to allow Selene to get that far.

Thana may have pissed Selene off a bit, this is true, but for all the good reasons. Everything will be self explanatory in due time. Selene, Kora, G. Everything. And soon those that tried to hurt her and Selene both will suffer the consequences in creating them and will experience the power they all possess. That's if Selene makes it to the point she is a worthy ally.

Kora walked out of the steamed bathroom her skin glistening in the light. Thana wanted to jump on her right then, but knew that she had to wait until after the lesson.

Thana walked up to Kora and handed her a leather, black, suit. "Put this on."

Kora took the suit and did what Thana ordered putting on the suit.

As Kora led me out of the room, I felt like I was in a little haze from the hypnosis but still aware of what was going on.

I was in this tight, black leather, cat suit wearing no bras or underwear. The suit was so tight that it squeezed my breasts together creating one long crack. I wore high heeled black stiletto boots that clacked everytime they hit the floor. In my hand was a long, black, whip that could probably reach 20 feet.

We walked until we stopped at a red, wooden, door. Thana opened it to reveal a wide room of both men and women wearing black, metal spiked collars naked. Some wearing gyp masks to hide their faces. In front of us was another naked gyp on his knees bent forward with his arms tied behind his back.

I didn't know what the point of all this but when it came to these people who knows what to expect.

Thana stopped me right in the middle of the room and stood beside me. Her head moved in closer to my ear. "You possess infinite power," She said even though I really doubted that, "the power you possess is right there in your hand." I looked down at the long whip gripped in my left hand. "I think you know what to do?"

Thana stepped aside and left me alone in the middle of the room filled with all the naked slaves. I looked down at the whip in my hand and released the body holding onto the leather handle. I looked down at the poor naked gyp and knew what was expected of me.

Usually I was the one on the other end of the whip, especially when I didn't know how to use one.

With all my strength, I raised the whip high in the air came down cracking the damn thing on the man's back so hard, me and everyone else saw a long red mark. I heard the gyp yelp, in pain or pleasure I had no clue.

1...45678...11