Genie Chronicles - Gemini Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had a feeling for where the evil was but it's power was growing and clouding their vision, they couldn't lock on properly, they'd switched to plan B. The massive explosion of sexual energy had released the demon and the source of that power would be it's target so now the column was looking to shadow the demon's prey and wait for the evil one to arrive.

The sound of powerful hooves roused Arnvir from her reverie and Gabrielle came along beside her, looking to her elder, "they return."

"Indeed, and the horses sound excited, they return with good news," Arnvir replaced her helmet on her head, the work of a master craftsman, the metal had held for centuries, with gaps for nostrils and mouth which merged with the eye slits, solid cheek plates covered most of the face and came to points where the two sides flanked the chin, the exterior sported two white-bronze wings which rose up from the tops of the cheeks to three inches above the top of the helmet. This helmet was the same throughout the column but hers sported a great plume of blonde horse hair that ran from the crown to the nape of the neck and marked her out as the elder.

She handled her reigns expertly and moved to meet her returning scouts.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

The new hunting grounds proved delightful, the City of London was a teeming mass of commuters, all of them bankers, lawyers, stock brokers, greed filled the air and he could feel how plentiful this source would prove.

He parked the battered Volvo in one of the streets and left it there, when he left this place he wouldn't be using that any more, his eyes settled on a group of five ladies sat in a coffee shop on the ground floor of one of the office buildings, they were laughing and overall cheerful, they all oozed satisfaction with their work and with their lives.

There was a strawberry blonde in a business-suit, a loud mouthed, friendly looking brunette in jeans and a smart brown leather jacket, a Japanese looking woman with smart black trousers and a lilac blouse, giggling to the latest joke the group were sharing, a slim brown haired woman in very smart green dress-uniform, clearly a friend of theirs in the armed forces she wore the badge of the royal logistics core and an Indian woman with a curvaceous figure, black hair and deep hazel eyes.

Zarakynal eyed them carefully, seeing which would be the best to start with, he chose his prey and headed inside.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

In Windsor, the group were now managing to be fairly cheerful as they ate sweet 'n' sour prawns, battered crab claws and the various other dishes that came with their order.

An air of calm hung over them, they all had the same thing on their minds but they also knew that talking about it now wouldn't help much.

Sara gelled well with the rest of the group, she seemed like a natural addition, although she offered more in terms of memories, John felt a little odd sat here with two women who only came into existence yesterday and one woman who was 475 years his senior, two who were younger and more powerful than he could ever be and one with memories of events he'd only read about.

After the meal it was getting a little late, John couldn't think of a sexual wish to get the dining room cleaned up but he didn't really mind.

As he started moving plates and dishes Sara piped up, "Can I use your shower?"

"Absolutely," he answered, he turned to the genies, "can one of you show her where the towels are and show her how the shower works?"

"Sure," Hazel answered and moved ushered Sara upstairs as John and Rose cleared the table.

She followed Sara up the stairs and into the bathroom and quickly showed the blonde bombshell where the towels were kept and showed her how the shower worked.

"So what's John like as a master?" Sara started as she peeled off her top and dumped it on the floor.

Hazel took a brief pause before answering, her eyes lingering on the fantastic orbs of beautifully tanned tit-flesh that had just been revealed.

"He's amazing, benevolent, kind, he's trying to give us a life, or as much of one as a djinn can have, and he's excellent at sex without even wishing to be," she gave a wicked grin that flashed brilliant white teeth after that last comment and her eyes watched as Sara's hands manipulated the button on her trousers and pushed them down revealing a lack of underwear underneath and a completely shaven pussy.

Sara picked up on this and paused looking Hazel up and down before moving towards her.

"So do I have a djinn fantasizing about me here?" She came in close, their bodies not touching but their lips mere inches apart, they could smell each other's breath and could look deeply into each other's eyes.

"Perhaps," Hazel answered, sounding coy and apologetic but with enough sexuality to her tone that implied she wasn't at all apologetic.

Sara looked deep into the ebony genie's eyes and noted the untold layers of djinn depth and wisdom that resided there, much like Harry, Hazel had an incredible complexity there with the potential to be anything a person wanted but with an ultimate knowledge of who she was.

After 500 years it was still a thing of interest to Sara, the majority of people have to search for purpose in life, they're given everything else but their reason for being alive is often harder to answer, djinn had the opposite, they were born with purpose and nothing else, their purpose was to serve their master and they were completely satisfied even if they had nothing else.

Their purpose was pleasure first and foremost and with eyes like Hazel's any person would find it impossible to resist, even if they weren't as constantly horny as Sara was.

Thanks to some well worded wishes to Harry, Sara's libido was absolutely enormous and as a result she found her hands taking actions even without her command of them.

Sara's hands were on Hazel's hips and instantly her lips were pressing softly against the djinn's, pressing softly but with a lingering intimacy to which Hazel responded by putting her hands on Sara's upper arms and pushing her lips in a little harder.

They gripped each other a little tighter and moved in closer, their bodies interlocked and their arms snaked around each other's forms. Their breathing became more laboured as their desire for each other grew.

Sara needed this, as odd as it may have sounded if she'd explained it she needed to feel that closeness to another human being, to feel their breath on the nape of her neck, to feel their body writhing beneath her touch or to have them touch her in such a way as her body writhed beneath them, Hazel was here and she was sexy, she was beautiful and she was a being who would understand the connection that had been lost and the closeness Sara needed right now.

Hazel was melting into the kiss and letting this heavenly blonde caress her, hands snaked to her arse, running up and down her spine and continually pulling her ever tighter, she could feel the need that Sara had and knew this was OK, it wasn't an intrusion or insensitive, it was necessary and John had given the genies their command that they were to treat Sara as they treated him, to Hazel that meant responding to her sexual needs as she would have to John's.

Hazel had one arm around Sara's back and her other hand holding the head of blonde hair as the kiss deepened into a duel of tongues and an increasingly frantic exchange of saliva.

Sara's hand snaked it's way down the luscious genie's spine and slid tightly across her magnificent arse, squeezing the denim-contained butt-cheek and slipping her fingers between Hazel's legs, squeezing her arse and making her fingers press against the ebony beauty's swiftly moistening cunt lips. Sara's other hand slid down Hazel's back and started rubbing up underneath the t-shirt, causing Hazel to shudder a little under the application of skin to her skin.

Hazel pressed in closer under the coercion of the hand currently pushing on the small of her back, she raised a leg as the other hand snaked underneath and Sara pushed her way between the genie's open legs.

Sara started to push Hazel backwards, her naked form pushing between the denim clad legs and her hands gripped Hazel's arse firmly as her tits mashed into the t-shirt separating the two stunningly beautiful forms.

Hazel's hands left Sara's body briefly to peel of the white cotton garment that came between their bountiful chests, dropping it on the floor she put her arms back around Sara, gripping her arse with one hand and placing her other arm around the blonde's shoulders, pulling her tights as the mountains of firm, round flesh squashed against each other and spilled out as their forms tessellated ever more.

Their lips parted and their tongues thrust back and forth, diving into each other's mouth before retreating, drawing, tempting the adversarial tongue and attempting to trap it between lightly clamped teeth, slowly loosening their grip and letting the captured organ slip back between it's master's plump, luscious lips, then the whole event would reverse and repeat itself.

Their bodies moved against one another, nipples impacted nipples, midriffs rubbed sensuously against each other, hands sought to hold the other form tighter as Sara stepped forwards.

The movement was friendly but dominating, sexy and showing that she was going to be in command of this bout of fucking, it pushed Hazel back and she found herself trapped between Sara and the side area surrounding the sink.

Clutching at the deeply bronzed arse that she felt filling her hand, Hazel slid her fingers between the twin hemispheres of firm rump-flesh and began an excruciating teasing assault on Sara's beautiful back door and the lower end of the blonde's sodden pussy.

In response to this slow and sensual invasion, Sara spun Hazel around, pushing into her from behind and sliding her hand down the taught ebony stomach to slip beneath the black beauty's jeans. Teasing fingers quickly commenced an uncompromising series of twists, squeezes and strokes of Hazel's quivering clit.

Hazel ground her arse back into Sara, pushing herself upright and enjoying the feeling of two rock hard nipples pushing into her back and preceding the cushioning, firm, but soft feeling of the blonde bombshell's huge tits mashing against her back.

Sara's spare hand reached around to twist the genie's nipples, squeezing and torturing the hard nubs and eliciting the sultry moans and uncontrollable whimpers of building ecstasy, Hazel let her head roll back, Sara moved so Hazel's head rolled onto her shoulder and then dived in, nipping and nibbling, sucking and softly kissing at the exposed skin of Hazel's graceful neck.

Spools of long black hair spilled down Sara's back as Hazel started to lose all sense of where she was, sinking into the pleasure and letting this woman, essentially a stranger, bring her off. The intruding fingers in Hazel's jeans probed further, swirling across her soaked pussy lips and sliding effortlessly between the wet folds, twirling and massaging, pulling out and pushing back in, the thumb pressing against the erect nub it found just above Hazel's entrance.

Hazel didn't know where to put her hands, she grabbed at the side, held Sara's head for a moment, she was too far gone too quickly to care what she was doing, her eyes fluttered and rolled back in her head as the first waves of pleasure washed over her.

Sara pushed herself harder into Hazel from behind, ramming two fingers deep into her cunt and torturing her nipples with the other hand, squeezing the humongous boobs and caressing their vast surface. As Hazel shuddered under the centuries of experience that dwelt within Sara's hands, the older blonde lady's instincts told her she had the black genie in the palm of her hand, in more ways than one.

With the correct application of pressure Sara was fast pushing Hazel into a mind boggling orgasm, squealing and moaning, the djinn's erotic noises only drove Sara to press harder and move her fingers faster, twisting more, squeezing harder and sinking her teeth deep into Hazel's flesh, biting hard in her arousal, the pain of the bite shooting through the genie like the trip-wire on a grenade.

Hazel's cunt exploded into Sara's skilled hand, juices pouring from the genie's assaulted and pulsating lips, the pain of the bite had translated into exquisite pleasure and triggered a gut-wrenching climax that had Hazel clinging to the side for support as her knees started to buckle.

Humping into Sara's persistent Hazel shook violently as the euphoria coursed through her veins like superheated plasma, her genie brain revelling in the sensations and the pure lust she felt for this woman right now was third only to the lust she felt for her master and her twin.

Sara's arms struggled to restrain the super sexy genie contorting in her grasp right now, she kept up her fingering as much as possible but soon had to let her fingers slip from the soaking cunt to allow her to simply hold onto the softly whimpering genie as she shuddered through the final stages of an explosive orgasm.

As Hazel's orgasmic haze gradually dissipated Sara let her go and she slumped forwards, hands flat on the side, legs barely holding her up as she bent slightly and her breasts heaved as she tried to catch her breath but Sara wasn't going to give her the chance.

Already the blonde was kneeling down behind Hazel and pulling the genie's boots off, peeling her out of her tight black jeans and placing teasing yet insistent kisses at regular tantalizing intervals along the way.

Before Hazel had properly recovered a tongue found it's way into the crevice between her butt-cheeks, licking at the genie's sweet back door as probing hands held the buns apart and two thumbs slipped between her legs to prize apart her drenched pussy.

Sara's tongue slipped between Hazel's butt-cheeks with ease, exploring every tiny part of that hole and pushing insistently against her sphincter. Hazel bent over more and spread her legs, willingly offering herself to the highly skilled babe who currently had her under an intoxicating spell of sexual skill and carnal expertise.

As this new position offer more of Hazel's nether area to Sara, the blonde eagerly took advantage, slipping two fingers either side of the black chick's clit and pressing together, meanwhile the thumb from that same hand pushed into the pink folds of Hazel's pussy, moving around inside with unrivalled ease as the freely flowing cunt-juices lubricated the entire area.

Sara's tongue continued to delve between the butt-cheeks, pushing deeper and applying more pressure to Hazel's sensitive back hole. The free hand rested across the top of Hazel's arse, every so often it would raise up and come down again in a playful spanking routine that elicited squeals of unashamed delight.

Hazel rocked her hips back to meet the invasion from the rear, hands and tongue feeling exquisite as they played their way expertly across clit, pussy and arse, conspiring to build Hazel to her second orgasm in mere minutes. This was what Sara had learned through her 500 years and she deployed that experience brilliantly, pushing Hazel's buttons and sending her stratospheric feelings of shuddering pleasure.

Sara's tongue swirled around Hazel's arse and her spare thumb pushed down on the ever-tight sphincter, pressing a knuckle into the dark, tight hole. Hazel was already floating around on high, close to the gates of orgasmic heaven but now this new anal intrusion of a well wielded digit pulled her from the real world once again and had her howling in the pure joy of utter bliss. She pushed back and her pussy erupted once more, sending floods of tasty juices flowing down her legs and into Sara's waiting, hungry, expert mouth.

Sara lapped up this gorgeous genie's heavenly tasting pussy discharge and loved every morsel of it, savouring every drop while devouring Hazel's pulsating pussy lips and collecting as much of the sweet nectar as she could.

Hazel reared up as her climax peaked before collapsing, her legs rendered useless by the power of this orgasm combined with the fact that she hadn't properly come down from her first one before this latest incredible assault.

Sara caught her and guided her fall so Hazel ended up lying on her front on the bathroom carpet, her tits rising and falling magnificently between her and the fleece bathmat. Sara was laying on top of her, she had Hazel's legs spread-eagled and was straddling the ebony djinn's arse running her hands all over the heavenly body that lay labouring for recovery beneath her.

As she slipped her hand down Hazel's front and began anew on the genie's clit she leaned in and whispered, "I wish for a huge cock."

Hazel's head was turned to one side with a cheek planted firmly on the floor, when she heard this request her eyes went wide but she breathed deeply in anticipation as she felt the head of the required appendage start to brush idly against her soaking and ever-ready pussy lips.

She felt her hips being pulled up, her arse raising in the air as Sara positioned the massive new piece of meat at the entrance to her pussy, the lips quivering and soaking in pure anticipation of what was to come.

As the big cock slid deftly between the slick cunt lips Hazel groaned, pushing herself up on all fours and drawing more of the blonde's huge dick into herself.

Once completely impaled, Hazel began to rock back and forth, undulating her pelvic muscles to try milking this aggressive sexual partner for all she was worth, Sara responded in kind and drew back.

The withdrawal was agonizingly slow, the huge prick dragging across Hazel's most sensitive areas at torturous low speed, pulling back until just the head was inside before slamming back in with enough force to knock the wind out of the genie's magical lungs.

Sara pulled back slowly again, repeating the action, and again, and again, Hazel gasping and moaning, making the most animalistic sounds as she was pounded from behind by the tanned, busty blonde, the massive knob penetrating her deepest recesses and bumping against her g-spot as Sara angled down to increase contact between the super sensitive head of her cock and the magic sexual button of Hazel's g-spot.

Hazel collapsed onto the floor, her huge tits mashed once again against the bathmat and Sara's huge cock slipped momentarily from her cunt, but Sara wasn't done yet and soon repositioned herself, straddling the curvaceous ebony's arse and angling her cock down to slide effortlessly into that tight hole once again.

The blonde's hips humped up and down, thrusting in and out of Hazel's quivering cunt, getting more aggressive she held Hazel's wrists against the floor as she had her way with this incredible genie.

Hazel realized there was very little she could do right now unless Sara wished for it so she closed her eyes and gave herself over to being fucked by this woman, coming a little closer to cumming every time that huge cock was pushed back inside, slipping past her pussy lips and bumping against her g-spot, before it withdrew and repeated the action.

Hazel pushed her arse off the floor, grinding her hips back into Sara's invading cock, grunting and groaning as the pulsing, thick length of cock meat penetrated deep into her and rubbed joyously across her undulating pussy lips.

Sara kept up a steady pace pumping the puffy pussy lips with her proud prick, her movements pushing Hazel against the floor and causing her rock hard nipples to drag across the bathmat.

Hazel's body tensed up as she felt herself getting pounded harder and hard and closer and closer to cumming.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, yes baby yes baby yes, fuck me, fuck me harder, fuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkk meeeeeeeeeee!!!!!"

Hazel's erotic exclamations spurred Sara on to bury her cock deeper into the sopping twat that was trying to milk the jizz from the end of her prick, pushing the massive appendage into Hazel as deep as it would go and holding there as she felt the hot, hard body underneath her tense up, Hazel's teeth clenched and her eyes shut tight as Sara wrapped her hand in a huge bundle of long black hair and pulled Hazel's head back as she came, thrashing under the thrusting blonde and clamping her cunt tight around the huge dick that was buried deep inside her sopping hole.