Genie Chronicles - Gemini Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within a few minutes of this blissful slow fuck he felt his orgasm peak, not big but deeply satisfying, his cock spewed forth his copious seed, pumping Seven full of thick wads of his potent cum, pressing himself into her and holding his cock deep inside her quim John closed his eyes and concentrated on the orgasm he was having, loving every minute of it as his spurts continued and slowly reduced in both power and size.

As his orgasm subsided he slowly opened his eyes and breathed deeply, feeling amazing and deeply satisfied, he'd just lived out one of his teenage fantasies and it hadn't disappointed. As his cock started to reduce in size he pulled out of Seven and a huge flood of his cum and hers rushed from her opening, flowing down her legs and soaking the material of the one-piece body suit she was wearing.

As he came down he slumped forwards, leaning over Seven's back and placing a hand either side of her, braced against the control panel's flat surface and still breathing deeply.

"That was awesome," he gasped looking at Seven's flushed face as her breathing was slowly returning to normal, her huge bosom heaving and looking fantastic.

He would love to but right now he realized he had to keep in touch with reality, he wished Seven away and turned to look at Rose who had been gazing upon them with unabashed relish as John had been pumping Seven.

He walked towards her, moving up the bridge, never putting his cock away, it dangled at half mast in front of him as he moved around the tactical station and came to stand behind Rose.

Rose turned to face her master as he started to lean over her, she leaned back until her back was flat against the control panel and he held her arms, kissing her deeply, he let her stand up and she dropped to her knees, giving his cock a thorough clean before he wished them back to reality.

And there they were, back in the kitchen, sat at the breakfast bar, elbows leaning on the polished granite, feet on the polished steel footrest of the stool's frame and resting comfortably on the black leather seat.

"Wow, now I'm starting to get a feel for this genie-sex stuff...." he breathed.

Rose interjected, "that's a good starting point but you're still only scratching the surface..." she smiled, it was suggestive but also implied that whatever was being suggested wasn't urgent, "...djinn are masters of erotic creation, there is no being in existence that can rival us."

John looked at her, his eyes a little shocked that despite having just stepped onto the bridge of a starship that was probably in the Delta Quadrant he'd not really stretched Rose's powers of creation in any significant way, it started to dawn on him just how imaginative he would have to get.

Unfortunately he realized that may have to wait, whatever happened to Sara and whatever was happening with this demon he knew he had to keep his wits about him, he wasn't going to get too caught up in a fantasy world just yet, right now he needed to keep his focus in this world.

As he and Rose sat there in the kitchen they heard the shower stop, when John realized that Hazel hadn't come back downstairs it dawned on him that something must have happened in that bathroom between Hazel and Sara.

"What happened with those two?" He asked a little shocked, he was partly annoyed at himself for not having noticed but also knowing what the genies were like he was worried that if Hazel had fucked Sara it might be crossing a line, the woman has just lost the love of her life and a much longer life than most.

Rose picked up on this thought process and gave a slightly more detailed answer than he was expecting, "Sara is the one who seduced Hazel although Hazel had to allow herself to be seduced a little. She interpreted your desire to share us with Sara as total, she assumed that meant giving Sara sexual wished if she requested them, the only restrictions we have on granting Sara's wishes are if you make a wish of us instead and we're more limited in the fantasy worlds we can create but we can summon people and adjust body parts for Sara if she wishes it, for as long as you wish her to be under our power."

John pondered this for a moment, it was more information than he really knew what to do with but it did clear up a few things, but his concerns remained.

"Isn't it a bit wrong to be fucking a woman who's just lost her lover of the past few centuries? I mean it seems wrong to do that with someone who's lover has just died after a normal lifespan, Sara's lover died in a brutal way and they'd been together longer, is it really healthy for her mentally or emotionally to be screwing around this soon afterwards?"

Rose smiled a very warm smile, "Sara wanted to feel close to someone, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if she asked to have someone sleep in the same room as her tonight, she needs someone close because with her djinn dead and having no family that she knows of she's suddenly alone in the world, some sexual contact is just an extension of that, some may consider it getting carried away but remember this woman's had half a millennium of djinn sex, she's got a very high libido and needs a lot of sex, I think to at least allow her to satisfy a few of her urges would prevent sexual deprivation from becoming another thing to add to her stress. At the moment she's very cloudy in her head, she's hard to read which is why right now I can tell you more feelings and her general state than specific thought processes, the cloudiness is probably a result of the djinn-master bond collapsing, that sort of disruption can cause unpredictable problems, unpredictable even for a djinn because each master is unique and therefore each djinn will conform to their unique vision of the perfect lover, so what happens to one when the bond is cut will be unique for each master."

"That makes sense I suppose," John thought, then he remembered something, wagging a thinking finger in Rose's general direction he started inquiring, "something you just mentioned, I keep meaning to ask about djinn dying, I mean you come from a mist, you come from a vessel, could Sara's djinn not simply have reverted to his mist state and escaped?"

"No, firstly to revert to the mist or dust that djinn start as, a vessel has to be ready for them to be placed inside and we have to be ordered back to the vessel by our masters or if a sorcerer knows the correct spells we can be magicked back into a vessel, also the vessel needs to be an appropriate one it can't just be anything, as none of these conditions were possible at the time, the creature could kill Harry."

"Out of interest why couldn't Harry just create something or use some magic to get himself and Sara to safety?"

"Djinn are heavily restricted, as much as possible we are meant to try to do things the human way, we just have virtually no boundaries when it comes to sex, generally djinn will try to work within the bounds of humans when our master is in danger we don't ask permission for reading minds or smaller things like that we just throw our psychic essences very wide and trawl every person within a large area for relevant information. We can create things like shelter for you and find food if you're starving and so forth however creatures like this work differently, from what Sara said it sounds like this thing hunts djinn so it's natural abilities would presumably include powers that inhibit the power of nearby djinn."

"So if it was inhibiting Harry's power how come he was able to teleport Sara here?"

"I don't know why she came here, as you mentioned it seems a little convenient, but the last-act-teleport power is one that takes almost the entirety of a djinn's strength and power, they focus all they can on that one act so it's a very strong spell and virtually impossible to inhibit."

"You have that much power?"

"Remember we can create a room full of people and invent stuff that doesn't exist just from your imagination, as long as it's for sexual purposes of course, so we can take all the power we use for that and everything else we can do and channel it into one action, the action however can only be made at the point where a djinn is dying."

John thought for a few more moments, he wasn't sure what else to ask but he decided he needed to know as much as possible, "is there anything else you can tell me about this creature, about the way they work or about Sara's experience?"

"There isn't much more, we know that the creature has a method of tracking djinn, we know that it looks human but is capable of reverting to something looking more like an animal, we know it's powerful and very determined, if Sara's story is anything to go by it can pick up the slightest traces of a djinn and cover distances at very high speed without changing too much about the world."

Rose paused, thinking about anything she'd missed, "the problem is that neither myself nor Hazel will know much about these things, djinn hunters, demons and so forth, these are things that were far more common in the age when djinn were regularly gifted. As time and the world have progressed the magical and the metaphysical have been suppressed and slowly slipped from the world, people don't believe in it any more, that simple lack of belief along with religions hunting the magical both good and bad, has basically forced the weird from the world, as a result when djinn show up in this world it's an odd occurrence, we don't know how much of the world, for which we were originally intended, still exists."

"I know, I understand that," John reassured her when he could see she was feeling like she'd failed, "I just feel a little powerless sitting here, knowing there's something out there that could hurt one of you two..."

Rose interrupted, "YOU'RE FEELING POWERLESS?!?" she raised her voice a little, "how do you think Hazel and me feel? It's our duty to protect you from these things and even though we know about the danger, we have no idea how to protect you, if we need to move or stay here, if we need to find a way to fight it or even if it's coming for us, we are meant to be your protectors," he could see her eyes starting to well up, the stress of being unable to determine how to perform one of her fundamental duties obviously causing her a lot of stress, "for a djinn this is the worst situation to be in because we know we have to be alert, protect you from things, we simply don't know how" she sniffled a little and a few tears started to roll down her beautiful face.

John put his arms around her, he stood up and cuddled her, holding her head against his chest, it touched him that they were so concerned, "I'm sorry," he started, "I shouldn't have mentioned it, but just don't worry about it for now, like you said we don't know enough to do anything so as far as I can see there's nothing we should be doing right now."

He cuddled her tightly, she had only sobbed a little but he still held her against him, a warm loving hug that spoke volumes of his feelings for both genies.

She cuddled him back and looked up at him, a warm smile appearing through the tear-streaked, yet perfect, features of her face.

"Thank you for being such a kind master to us, but it is our duty to worry a little..." she turned her head and cuddled closer, "...that you care about us so much means a lot to a djinn, we are little more than slaves at our most basic but you've done as much as possible to give us freedom, and we are always going to be grateful."

"Well I don't believe in slavery," he stated, reassuringly, "that's why I give to human rights charities, I don't believe anyone, no matter what their birth place or indeed in your case method, should be completely under the will of another person."

"Hmmm, I love you... master," they both chuckled as she added the last word, recognizing the irony of calling him master after he'd just mentioned how he felt about slavery.

It had also hit him hard that there were things that djinn were able to cry about, it made him feel necessary in their lives, to be a shoulder to cry on, arms to cry in, to be there for them when they needed him, the fact that at some level they might actually need him, rather than just be linked to him in very technical slave-master fashion, was an extremely potent force in making him feel closer to them.

As they stood their cuddling, they heard footsteps on the stairs and Sara rounded the corner with a towel wrapped around herself, she'd taken one of the longer ones that covered her from chest to just above the knees.

"Hi, you mentioned I could sleep here, can someone show me which room I'm in please?"

"Sure," John started but Rose moved first, she gave him a quick look that said she'd got this, John blinked and as Rose exited wondered exactly why Sara and Hazel hadn't appeared together and why Rose had seemingly jumped at the chance to show Sara to her room, as they exited he thought about the potential for what might go on tonight, if Sara had fucked Hazel it was highly likely she'd end up asking Rose to stay with her for the night and that would surely result in them having sex.

"If things happen tonight as I think they're going to I want to make sure we're not crossing any lines, if you do end up having sex with Sara tell me in the morning of anything strange and I'd ask for no fantasy lands, just keep things here for now, does that sound like a good idea?"

Rose responded to his psychic query, "that sounds like a very good idea, its better if we keep an eye on her, bare in mind how a master behaves in the time after the death of their djinn is not something I can predict, also it's not something djinn are ever really expected to encounter, meetings between two masters are very rare and obviously neither Hazel nor I could predict how you would react if one of us died, nor is it in our power to do so because we would be dead, we wouldn't be aware of anything that happened."

John understood this, "I understand, but I'll do whatever I can to make sure you two never die, I don't think I could live without you now."

Rose didn't respond to that but as she and Sara got to the top of the stairs and John stood in the kitchen he felt her smile, somehow inside his feelings told him that she was smiling on account of his kind thoughts.

He decided it was time for him to be heading to bed as well so he too moved towards the stairs, walking ponderously up the stairs and entering his bedroom he instantly found out why Hazel hadn't been with Sara when she came down from the shower.

Lying on his bed, her head hanging a little way over the edge so she was looking at him sideways, wearing yellow sexy, frilly bra and panties, a sunburst yellow shade, something that on most women would seem a little ridiculous but the colour contrasted her skin tone beautifully. She was also wearing a pair of strapped, chunky heeled, Toto high heels, the yellow colour matching the lingerie perfectly, the souls of the shoes on the bed, her knees up and her eyes staring back at him with a look of love, lust and a commanding sensual authority to them that no man with the eyes to see them would have been capable of resisting.

The lights were out and a few candles, colours a mix of the classic creamy magnolia shade of church candles, cherry lipstick red and black,, these were scattered throughout the room in clusters, too many for them to be the ones he owned, also they were all perfectly formed, exactly cylindrical and ramrod straight, not the cheap sets he bought from a home wares store, these must have been created by Hazel.

On the window ledge was an ornately carved rectangular block with a trough and at one end a dragon with shimmering scales of blue and turquoise, it's wings folded against it's back and it's tail extending along one side of the trough, was modelled onto block with it's head looking back over it's shoulder. John recognized it as his incense burner, it was currently holding a stick burning with a flavour of vanilla.

"I don't think I've been properly introduced to your bed," she smiled at him.

He was instantly less tired than he had been feeling up until now, it was late but he was in a room with a gorgeous sex-genie and the mood was romantic. He took step inside the room and turned to close the door, as he shut it slowly, carefully and quietly he heard footsteps behind him and turned to watch as Hazel walked towards him, placing one high-heel clad foot in front of the other, her long legs going up to sexily swaying hips as she approached him.

He moved back a little but his back was already against the door, as she reached him they embraced, her arms snaked around his neck and his wrapping around her back, sliding his hands down to groped her panty-clad arse as they kissed deeply, both tongues meeting in a lovers embrace, a soft and sensual duel that spoke of their mutual desire.

He inhaled deeply smelling her scents, when they were out she'd selected various things with vanilla or coconut smells and right now both were evident, her hair was long and straight and smelt of the same vanilla as was wafting over from the incense, her skin had a strong whiff of coconut about it. He recalled only earlier today as they'd gone round the shops and Hazel and Rose had gotten excited over all the smells, Hazel had opted for a lot of the coconuts, vanillas, caramels and Rose had chosen the fruity flavours, raspberry, blueberry, strawberry, both had liked the sparkly, glittery stuff and they both took a shine to things that smelled of mint.

Her hands roamed all over his neck, his shoulders, feeling his large arms and pushing up his sleeves to stroke more of his skin. She groaned into him as his hands filled themselves with her butt-cheeks and she moved against him.

He removed his hands from her body briefly to peel off his t-shirt, before pulling her in closer, her large bra clad tits pressing against his muscular chest as they kissed again, his hands finding their way back to her arse, running over her sweet behind, hers were gripping his arms, holding his head, stroking his chest.

He turned them around, pushing her back against the door before leaning down, gripping her arse and sliding his arms behind her thighs before lifting her off the floor, she wrapped her legs around him, her ankles crossing and locking against his back as he pinned her to the door, his tongue delving deep into her mouth once again and her arms embracing him, holding onto him behind his neck as she closed her eyes and felt the rush of joy pulse through her body.

Excitement filled the air around them in anticipation of the night ahead, a long night of love making awaited them and they moved together, their bodies pressing into one another as they sank deeper and deeper into the kiss.

John's fingers squeezed Hazel's buttocks and moved inwards, seeking out her sexual core, pressing lightly on the soaked crotch of the yellow panties. She shuddered into the kiss and they both realized just how much they needed this, their bond was strong but John knew he'd been spending a little bit more time with Rose than with Hazel and he desperately felt the need to keep connected to both of them, Hazel just needed it because she always needed her masters cock.

He removed his hands from her arse to undo his jeans, he unzipped them and pushed them down, he didn't take them off properly all he needed right now was to get them out the way, Hazel didn't slip at all while he was doing this her legs were locked too tightly around his waist for her to go anywhere.

She felt as his cock sprang free and flapped around a bit, bumping her butt-cheeks, she felt the sensitive head against her skin and quivered at the thought that soon that mighty piece of meat would be sliding into her warm, wet confines.

She moaned and pushed her head back against the door as he buried his tongue in her cleavage, his hand pulling the crotch of her panties to one side, his middle fingers sliding together and slipping inside her moist lips.