Genie Chronicles - Gemini Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the fourth time Sara woke her up Rose had virtually no skin without cum dried onto it, she prized her eyes open, they were nearly welded together with dried spunk but she prized them open to look at the top of Sara's thigh as a cock was slowly being pushed down her throat.

Rose was now somewhat concerned, she was a djinn, she could take a lot more than this and she'd enjoyed a lot of it, however the unending aggression of Sara's sexual assaults as well as her desperate need to try to sexually destroy Rose was completely at odds with her public demeanour, this was definitely something to bring up with John in the morning, she set a mental alarm clock and hoped Sara's natural tiredness would keep her asleep while Rose slipped off early to talk to her master.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

While sexual shenanigans carried on in Windsor, Zarakynal was busy hunting, he'd killed plenty and garnered all the information each victim possessed, most of it was irrelevant lovey-dovey drivel, the kind of thing that made the demon kill them in the first place, but there were tit-bits, he was aware of CCTV cameras, he was aware of the modern advances in tracking people, although he realized this could work against him in bringing the authorities after him, it was also a tool he could use to find his intended prey.

He'd left London, he was making sure he had some distance between him and the city, hopefully that would help him avoid the human investigators. Now he was pulled up in a service station on the M25, he needed to work out his next move and was searching the car of the victim who's identity he'd stolen for anything that could help him.

This Porsche had a lot of toys on it, most of which amused him purely because he loved the greed it represented, but he found the sat-nav quite handy, deciding to complete a set for once he looked through the programmed routes and found one had been entitled home, he smiled, seeing in his mind a happy wife looking forward to seeing her loving husband come up the drive, she would be delightful to kill.

He looked at the fuel gauge and realized before anything else he would need to fill up, he pulled up next to one of the pumps filled the tank and then headed into the shop to pay, after what he'd done driving off without paying seemed like a drop in the ocean but it was attention he didn't need right now and plus... it wasn't his style.

"Blessed are the greedy," he thought, "those oil giants seem to bring enough misery to the world in pursuit of wealth" and he was only too happy to pay them for that attitude.

He didn't see anything in the shop he wanted, well when he got to the queue to pay there was a happy couple behind him, but it was far too public.

He approached the counter and a smiling Indian lady told him the total, as he handed her the money he heard a frantic shuffling behind him followed by someone desperately whispering "holy shit... call the cops...!!!"

He was confused for a second but then he noticed, their was a TV to one side of the cash register, turned sideways so both customers and staff could watch it, on the TV was a man, talking about the murders that had been committed in the City and showing a big picture of his face.

He froze for a second, knowing that the other three people in the room at the time knew about him, he'd been arrogant, he'd been warned about that in his early years but it hadn't caught up to him until now, he had to act.

He was shaken from his reverie by the man behind him talking into the phone, "hi I need the police, I'm at..." that was all he got, Zarakynal had reacted the only way he knew how, quickly forcing his claws back to the surface he's spun around, slashing the neck of the man and stifling the start of the woman's scream by ramming his huge black claws through her chest, puncturing a lung in three places and unleashing a torrent of crimson that soaked through the cream coloured jacket she was wearing, he watched as he pulled his claws from her punctured chest, the holes going all the way through, spurts of blood flowing out of both her front and back.

He didn't have time to watch her death throes, he spun around before she hit the deck and launched himself across the counter, both hands aimed at her chest and six huge claws sliding into her yielding flesh robbed her of any capacity to resist or call for help. He kicked her off his claws and stood up, his chollar was up and he hadn't noticed the wailing alarm, as his blood haze cleared a little he realized the cashier had pushed her panic button, not only was all hell breaking loose in here but he reckoned the button would have called 999 automatically.

The demon bolted for the door, his hands quickly reforming, jumping in the car and sped off into the night, hurtling onto the motorway heading west, he didn't know what was in this direction he just had to get away before the police turned up.

As he drove he realized he was covered in blood, he would have to change bodies again, he'd killed, used power and hadn't sucked the life out of his victims, he needed to find some serious prey soon, he needed to get out of this restricting form and reassert his full power and to do that he needed to feast.

He continued west, not knowing where he was heading but determined to find somewhere to hunt before he moved too much further, this constant battle to get his power up only to have it frustratingly halted was getting to him.

As he sped along he passed a sign, it read "Hotel 5 miles" he smiled, time to unleash the beast.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Arnvir breathed a sigh of relief as the column approached the edges of Windsor, they were sticking to the countryside for now but they were within striking distance should the demon show up.

They had stopped in a small area of woodland on a hill within a mile of the town, at this time of night there was no-one here and even during the day few people came this way, it was within a very short distance of several towns but it was far enough away to keep their presence a secret.

Gabrielle was currently on watch, she'd dismounted and was watching the hillside that sloped up to where they'd chosen to camp. She sighed heavily her concentration on the task at hand but her mind was still worried by the demon, this thing was evil, beyond all compare this was the most evil creature they'd ever dealt with.

She glanced over her shoulder as her inhuman hearing told her of approaching footsteps, carefully place, armoured, confident, she knew her elder's gate instantly and felt satisfied that it was only Arnvir.

When the elder came to stand beside Gabrielle another character appeared on the other side of her, Gabrielle looked to her left and eyed up Frieda, the warrior had a natural grace, she'd had that before she was a valkyrie, her raven hair and milky white skin, natural large bust and well formed neck and shoulder line just added to her beauty and being a centuries old member of the valkyrie her eyes were deeper than oceans. All in all Gabrielle realized that were she mortal Frieda would have been the cause of uncounted cock-fights, such beauty but underneath beat the heart of a killer, a warrior, someone entirely devoted to the cause of goof, the right, the pure and she had never swayed from this, she'd bound herself to the cause and buried all means to cut those bonds long ago.

Of course the einherjar was always a presence in a very obvious way, despite being slumped against a rocky outcrop, the only place nearby that provided decent cover for his bulk, Gabrielle felt it was time to ask about the warrior.

"So exactly why do the powers that be think we need that sort of help," she stated turning her head and looking at Arnvir.

"We're fighting a demon, with it's growing power it's almost certain we won't get to kill this thing while it's in human form and to kill it properly we need to take it's heart."

Gabrielle waited, apparently Arnvir felt this was enough, the elder forgot the inexperience of the youngest member of the group, she seemed to assume all this would be well known in all her subordinates.

Gabrielle had only been recruited 200 years ago, indeed she was the latest recruit but in their long lifespans she was still a child compared to the rest, a well practised and confident warrior such as Frieda or her younger sibling Heela could claim over 600 years, an honoured elder such as Arnvir could boast an impressive 1700 years. This was why Gabrielle was still encouraged to ride as close to the leaders of the column as possible, the wisdom of ages could be passed down, this is why she was given more watch duties and more tasks in general than the rest of her unit, she was deemed to need the experience and indeed she felt her lacking in that area too, hence she readily offered herself for every task no matter how menial, it was all part of the learning and she needed to stay steady to her calling.

Due to this she was still coming up with some blanks as to the specifics of there need for the einherjar, as she looked once more at Arnvir Frieda saw her glance and offered a bit more information.

"In it's natural state this particular kind of demon is a terrible thing, it's strength is immeasurable, it's reactions fast and it's weapons don't severe from it's body with ease. The particular problem we will face is the demon's chest, it's bones will be far too thick for one of us to penetrate, certainly we couldn't pierce it's heart," Frieda's voice was clear and crisp, straight and true. Indeed it was no dis-service to the valkyrie to mention their particular shortcoming in this mission, they were highly adept at speed, they were agile and skilled and they could harass the demon, potentially find a gap between ribs, but they were not built for brute strength, Frieda continued "the einherjar potentially has the strength to create a wound deep enough, at least for long enough to bring the demon down. Once subdued the demon will go into a form of hibernation, it's power emanating from it's heart will allow it to recover, at least enough to escape, if it rests long enough, which is why we must move swiftly once that occurs to remove it's heart from it's chest, once the heart is burned and the body separated, the demon will be dead... forever."

Gabrielle looked to Frieda, her gratitude was owed for the knowledge that had just been shared, her thanks were many and great although they were never spoken aloud, Frieda assumed Gabrielle's gratitude and Gabrielle assumed Frieda already knew how grateful she was. After the first century all valkyrie find speaking such pleasantries unnecessary, all parties concerned already know the feelings of their comrades.

The three of them continued to stand in silence, watching the darkness, it was a moonlit night, dark and light at the same time, the moon huge and full, the stars clear and silent against the inky blackness of the sky, they could see for miles between the trees, their thoughts were as one, they were focussed on the task ahead of them.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

It had been utterly enjoyable, slipping from room to room, catching copulating lovers, butchering couples in their sleep, eventually his presence had been made public but by then he cared not.

He'd happily taken on a more feral form, his powerful musculature reasserting itself, his strength such that thin plasterboard walls offered no resistance, he didn't bother with doors, he simply smashed his way from room to room killing everything that lived there, sucking their lives from them, leaving beds soaked with blood, walls drenched in viscera, corridors strewn with intestines and stairwells plastered with shed skin.

And the icing on this cake of gore was that now he had a host of new potential identities to choose from, added to that the deaths of 84 people in the space of two hours had almost completely restored his strength, once his physical power was restored he could start practising his magic again, even now he was able to focus more on the vision his ring had provided him before it had exploded. Right now he had the physical capacity to throw off much of his charade, any humans who tried to stop him now would be blood, their skin would be pulp, their bones dust and a particular human was going to know exactly what that felt like.

With some mental effort, that would become less the more he fed, he was able to see with greater clarity the point of origin of the release of power, of sexual energy that had broken him from his incarceration. He focused and saw a small town called Windsor... he tried focussing more but couldn't see any more than that right now, but he had somewhere to go.

He headed for the door, he'd assumed a new identity, a young man in his early twenties, an eager junior professional who'd had a beautiful young lady in his bed at the time Zarakynal had torn his head from his shoulders, her screams had become gargles as great claws punctured her lungs and her throat filled with blood. He half considered simply running there, his demonic powers were such that now he could cover the distance with ease if he were bounding on all fours, however if he were too public he would still be hunted by humans, as insignificant as they were it would be an inconvenience to have to worry constantly about their attempts to ensnare him. He decided to keep the porsche, it was still the fastest car available to him and the sooner he made this kill the sooner he would be restored to full power.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

At around 6am Rose's eyes prized themselves open, still caked in cum from the nights events she looked around, Sara was slumbering, worn out, a few feet away on the bed, the genie slipped from the covers and headed naked to the door.

John heard the door across the hallway opening, he had Hazel sleeping peacefully and was spooning her, his big arms holding her close as they cuddled tightly, lovingly, he'd been awake for a while but he was content to watch the beauty slumber, she'd given him a night of passion and she deserved to rest a while longer. His curiosity got the better of him though and he disentangled himself from the voluptuous ebony lady that slept in his bed.

When he got into the hallway he heard movement in the bathroom and moved quietly towards the door, not knowing who it was he didn't want to be too obvious if it was Sara, thankfully as he came upon the door he saw locks of deep, rouge hair.

Rose turned as she sensed her master's presence and his eyes opened wide as he took in her appearance, she blinked at him, slowly as the dried jizz impeded movement of any of her facial muscles.

He was getting a little tired of uttering this expression, "what the fuck?"