Genie Chronicles - Gemini Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd planned this to be a sexy night, she'd communicated as much with Rose which is why the redhead had offered to show Sara to her room, the shared knowledge that whoever took the blonde to her bedroom would probably spend the night there meant that it would disrupt Hazel's plans of getting to know John one-to-one. She'd set this up as a surprise for him, during their formation the genies had gathered that John liked a woman who could take initiative sometimes and surprise him, so she'd read his mind and found out that this is a romantic fantasy he'd had for a while but never had fulfilled.

John for his part was devouring her tits, swirling his tongue around the line where her bra ended and her luxuriously, beautiful skin began, planting kisses in the deep valley between her melon sized orbs and squeezing her butt-cheeks as his fingers worked deeper into her core.

He was looking forward to a night of pure love making, lust fuelled, sweaty and fantastic, he was looking forward to having her, taking her slowly, really savouring every moment of that night, but as soon as he entered the room and saw her like that it sparked something in him and before anything else he knew he had to have her, here and now.

He parted her lips, using his fingers to pull her folds apart so he could line his cock-head up with her entrance, she shuddered and gripped him tightly as his tip nestled securely at the entrance, the very end of his cock caught between her lips, her breathing becoming ragged in anticipation as they looked deeply into each other's eyes.

Then he thrust, long and slow, his huge cock, slipping past her lips, pressing deep, pushing on and on, sliding straight and true into her warm and welcoming depths. She closed her eyes to focus on the pleasure as his shaft invaded her ever deeper and her legs pulled tighter to pull him into her even more, his head leading the way and bumping against her cervix.

John's tongue was burrowing between Hazel's tightly contained breasts, his lips kissing, his teeth nibbling at small amounts of tit flesh and working his tongue as deep as it would go. He bottomed out in her vagina and paused there for a few moments, letting both of them settle and enjoy the closeness.

This let Hazel enjoy the feeling of being filled so perfectly, no matter what a djinn was always attuned to their master, so no matter what else happened, John's cock would always be exactly perfect for her and for Rose.

John enjoyed the feeling of just being inside this warm, wet glove and he looked up from her bosom to find her eyes, glazed over and filled with love, lust, desire and joy, staring back at him begging him to start moving... and so he did.

He pulled out of her and thrust deeply back in, his movements coinciding with a deep, sexy kiss. This wasn't the hard sex of earlier, this was a steady and sensual fucking, it was intense but with an average pace, deep and long and utterly amazing but without the torturous sloth that focussed each individual second on the slightest of movements and each movement on each nerve individual ending, this was damn good sex and it was pushing each of them at a brisk and enjoyable velocity towards their first orgasm of the night, their first of many.

Their kiss continued, their lips moving in unison to reaffirm their love minute after minute, as John kept on with long, firm, steady thrusts. His grip on her butt holding her up, his plunging cock keeping her pinned against the door and her legs kept him tight against her, their sensuous kiss and the patient yet passionate movements all in keeping with the atmosphere.

As John pumped steadily in and out of her she ran her hands through his hair, letting his long blonde hair free from it's pony-tail and running her fingers through it. He'd always kept his hair in decent condition, he wouldn't call himself high maintenance but unlike a lot of guys with long hair he didn't let it get manky either, he had long, thick blonde hair that was regularly washed and conditioned. As Hazel combed her fingers through it she could feel it's softness, sliding her fingers into it until she had his scalp between her hands and used it to angle his head better into the kiss.

He leaned in more, his movements and their combined position were enough to keep her in place, he let go of her arse and ran his hands up her sides, holding her behind the neck, stroking her hair, brushing his palms across her bra clad tits. He slid his hands behind her and undid the bra clasp, massaging and caressing the soft, ebony skin that led up her back from where her bra had been secured to where it clung neatly to her graceful shoulders. John slipped his fingers underneath the straps and pulled them slowly off her shoulders, the bra descended her beautiful arms and she stretched her hands out behind his head and slipped the garment off the final few inches herself.

Returning her hands to where they'd been, holding his head and keeping the epic kiss going she inhaled deeply, gasping with passion as her rising and falling bosom connected directly with his bare muscular chest. Her nipples were hard and rubbery, they poked into his skin as the two bodies moved against each other.

Hazel humped her hips out to meet John's inward thrusts, her tongue sliding between his lips and swirling around his, his lips moving with hers like perfect dancers, always together, predicting each other's next move, jostling, duelling and working with each other.

Hazel slowly flexed and contracted her pussy muscles, timing each movement just right to give John the maximum pleasure. John's thrusts continued at the same pace as he put one hand around her left breast and his other slid underneath her to hold her up.

Hazel broke the kiss and leaned her head back against the door, gasping through clenched teeth as john's cock drove ever onwards and her first orgasm of the night built within her loins, his huge prick plunging her depths as he lowered his mouth and swirling tongue to her delicious, hard nipples.

With the addition of this extra stimulation Hazel's body arched off the door and she desperately clutch John's head to her breast, her pussy shuddered and quivered and clamped tight around his long prick, gushing juices and convulsing unbelievably.

John felt the warmth and the wetness embracing his cock and definitely felt the explosion of cum and the sudden tightening of her cunt around him, despite not being particularly close to cumming himself, the feeling of her juices flowing out, past his thoroughly embedded tool and down across his balls, was too tempting, he pulled out and pushed her up the door until her legs were either side of his head, plunging in with lips, tongue and fingers, he drank deeply her sweet nectar.

She held his head against her pulsating pussy and came long and hard on his tongue, she tasted delicious and he was sure there were definite flavours in there, not the normal pussy taste but almost tangible essences.

Her amazing tasting juices flooded his tongue and a lot of it escaped onto his face, dribbling down his chin, but he never wavered and kept up his assault, pushing his tongue into her hole and tasting her softest recesses.

Hazel's convulsing slowly abated and John et her slip back down, holding her in his arms, she was still in the air, her heels dangling as her thighs were spread apart, John still firmly between them, but he held her safely off the floor.

He started to move towards the bed but instantly realized there was a problem, looking down her remembered his jeans and shoes, "can you magic off the rest of my clothes?"

"Hell yeah," Hazel exclaimed, watching as his clothes disappeared and then reappeared in a neat pile by one of his closets.

He turned around, still holding her, looking deep into her eyes as she rested easy in his arms. He walked towards the bed and bent over, letting her drop a little onto the mattress and then got on his knees, moving between her legs and putting his arms either side of her head he lowered himself onto her and their mouths met once again, his cock lined up once more and in moments he was fucking her once again.

He fucked her long and hard, they came together several times, the majority of the night was spent in the simple pursuit of giving each other ultimate pleasure, he decided that tonight there would be no cheating, tonight it was about him and her as a man and woman, no genie tricks or sneaky wishes, that night they made amazing love on the strength of their existing sexual capacities alone and neither of them woke the next morning feeling like they'd missed out.

Across the hallway it was a somewhat different story.

Rose had led Sara back up the stairs, Sara ogling the redhead's ass as she walked behind her, they'd got through the door of one of the spare rooms and Sara had instantly shut the door behind her, not even thinking the night was going to play out any differently to how she imagined.

Before Rose had a chance to turn around Sara had come up behind her, wrapping her arms around the genie and pushing into her from behind, clutching at Rose's huge tits and squeezing them through the fabric of the t-shirt.

Rose yelped at the sudden aggressiveness of the previously subdued Sara, this busty blonde had seemed, in the kitchen at least, like a vulnerable woman, in need of some much needed closeness and human contact, now, as Rose felt a pair of fingers dig deep into the cotton of the t-shirt and tear a huge hole in the front of it, grabbing the massive breasts that were previously constrained there and squeezing, twisting the nipples and eliciting shudders that surprised even Rose, it seemed that Sara was a completely different animal.

Sara's hands quickly parted ways, their joint work seemingly only to rip and tear clothing she now had one available to explore other parts of Rose's rapidly submitting body, a set of fingers roughly shoved themselves between the genie's legs and she parted them happily allowing the probing, exploring, attacking digits to have their way with her, to do to her whatever their master felt necessary to slake her lust.

Sara leaned in, pressing herself into Rose's back and whispered, "make the fucking bed, we're going to need it tonight."

Rose had her eyes closed but simply nodded as the bed quickly made itself and she could concentrate once more on the finger assault currently stripping away any normal resistance she had as a woman, as a genie she would always be able to reassert control if it were necessary but as a woman with a libido she was utterly at Sara's mercy.

Before she'd exited the Land Rover after the drive home Rose had put her black tights back on, but they offered no resistance, soon she was left in the two legs but Sara had made short work of the rest, ripping it off Rose's body.

As the tights came apart in her hands Sara quickly dropped the towel, pushing her naked self forcefully against Rose's back, hands everywhere, Rose's head completely thrown back against one of Sara's shoulders as the blonde's lips devoured her neck.

Sara's hands grabbed what was left of the t-shirt and pulled it off Rose, leaving her naked from the waist up, and with only her skirt to prevent access to her pussy. Sara quickly found the zip on Rose's skirt and knelt down, pulling the skirt off she pushed Rose's back and bent her over before shoving her tongue between those arse cheeks.

Rose gasped and started moaning uncontrollably her hands splayed on the bed as the tongue, within less than two minutes of being in the bedroom, was pushing into her pussy.

Sara's tongue wasn't soft or probing, it was instantly pushing against Rose's most sensitive spots and attacking her cunt with unbridled abandon.

"Mmm, you've got a tasty cunt her, how about you give me a huge cock so I can fuck it?"

And for the second time that night Sara's crotch sprouted a massive dick, oozing precum, thick, hard and ready for a fucking, "and let's give me two identical body doubles, each with a similarly huge cock."

Rose had barely created the two new beings before they grabbed her wrists and pulled her onto the bed, they rolled her onto her back and one of them instantly shoved her cock into Rose's surprised mouth as the other continued to restrain her, the original Sara got on her knees between Rose's legs and without waiting or ceremony shoved her huge appendage deep into Rose's cunt, without even allowing the genie a moment to enjoy being full she instantly started pounding the shit out of Rose's sopping cunt, her hips slamming repeatedly at full force into Rose.

The Sara restraining Rose moved around and straddled the genie's chest, the weight enough to keep Rose from moving anywhere naturally. Rose had her head turned to the side and it was being held in place as the cock in her mouth was plunged in and out of her throat, this wasn't a blow job her face was being used as something to fuck. At the same time she felt her tits being pushed together, she knew what was coming and magicked some natural lubricant into her cleavage, and not a moment too soon as the Sara straddling her chest slipped her huge cock between those magnificent tits and started to thrust back and forth, her huge head appearing above the cleavage with every thrust and her thick shaft feeling glorious against Rose's sensitive skin.

Within minutes of being in the room Rose's body was being used and fucked, almost violently, she'd expected Sara to ask her to sleep in the same bed and she'd imagined she'd end up having sex with the busty blonde, but this was a sudden over-stimulation, from dressed to having three cocks fucking her at once all in the space of less than ten minutes.

The Sara by her head had a hand gripping Rose's hair, controlling her head and holding it steady while pumping her throat with the huge prick. The original Sara was still fucking her cunt with a degree of hard and fast brutality and the cock between her tits wasn't relenting as it rubbed between her hugely sensitive melons.

Rose put a hand around the cock in her mouth to try and assert some control but it was swiftly swatted away, both her hands were roughly held together at the wrists and pinned to the mattress above her head, she had no choice but to be fucked and used by the three Sara's and their huge cocks.

And it didn't take much for her to be OK with that for now, although she as making a mental note to mention this unprecedented aggression to John the following morning, right now she decided to just give herself over to being this woman's fuck-toy for the night.

Her first orgasm was fast approaching, it came upon her with such rapidity that it was almost as surprising as Sara's aggression, her pussy clamped on one cock while another was pushed deep into her throat and held there, it's owner's head rocking back as she pumped huge wads of seed into Rose's restrained but willing mouth.

Rose swallowed what she could but she struggled, she was in the middle of an orgasm and at the same time trying desperately to swallow the cum of the cock being forced into her face and just as she reached mid orgasm, with jizz shooting down her throat, filling her mouth and drizzling down her chin the second cock exploded, this one buried in her twat, followed quickly by the third. As Rose started to cum down from her orgasm she wasn't going to get a chance to rest, her mouth and cunt both being pumped full of the Saras' jizz while more was being fired in huge quantities over her tits, neck and face.

The Saras orgasms subsided but they were far from done, the original Sara pulled her roughly by one f her ankles, flipping her over and pushing her legs together the blonde quickly mounted the restrained redhead as the Sara who's cock had been fucking Rose's tits lay on the bed in front of her, legs spread either side of Rose's head forcing her mouth down on the still rigid cock.

As Rose's mouth once more filled with cock meat she felt the original Sara's head pushing urgently at her tight arse, Rose knew what was coming and used a bit of genie adaptability to make it easier going, magicking lubricant in her own arse and loosening it up slightly. As soon as these changes had happened Sara felt the tight sphincter give just enough for her thick cock to slide deeply into Rose's bowels, Rose moaned and shuddered around the cock that was filling her mouth. Sara grabbed Rose's wrists and pinned them to her back, leaning over the redhead slightly she started to hump her hips up and down the massive chunk of meat between her legs filling Rose's arse as it slid in and out.

The third Sara just stood to one side for now slowly stroking her rock hard penis, eyeing the threesome in front of her for any opportunities to use one of Rose's holes. Right now there were none, she continued to watch from the sidelines.

Again this position had Rose approaching orgasm quickly and again even she was surprised by it, this kind of fucking was designed to turn the one being fucked into a toy, a limp, malleable, willing slut for the ones doing the fucking. The rate at which Rose was getting to orgasm was all part of what Sara seemed to want, to overcome her with orgasm, to make her completely unable to resist, on any human woman this might have worked, of course with Rose it was different, she knew what Sara wanted and so was willing to go along with it but sex genies are vastly more robust than humans and Rose's eternal link to John was completely unbreakable, no matter how Sara fucked her tonight she would always be John's first, and she was completely indestructible on that basis, she couldn't be fucked into submission properly however for tonight she would go along with Sara because that seemed like what the blonde wanted. Also however stretched or abused Rose's holes were after tonight she would always revert to a state in which John was her perfection and nothing Sara could do would change that.

So right now she could revel in her second orgasm of the past twenty minutes, she could enjoy the feeling of a cock up her arse and a second shoved down her throat and she was utterly awash with juices, both hers and the jizz of the Saras.

The original Sara, her huge, magically gifted dick buried to the hilt in Rose's butt, shuddered with satisfaction as Rose's sphincter contracted around her cock and she felt every quiver of the djinn's second orgasm.

With the intense increase in tightness Sara's cock pumped it's second load deep inside Rose's arse, filling another of Rose's holes, the almost endless explosions of cum unloading rivers of thick, she-jizz into Rose's tight rectum.

This rate of fucking continued throughout the night, after the Sara fucking Rose's mouth had dumped a load down the genie's throat they pulled her around so she was straddling the one who'd just been fucking her mouth, with that Sara's cock being roughly shoved into her pussy the one standing to the side got behind her and started slamming Rose's arse and the original Sara took the mouth, fucking Rose through another orgasm and each issuing her with an additional load of cum, flooding her hole with thick, sticky jizz.

After that they turned her over, shoving a cock up her arse reverse cowgirl style while the other two took turns fucking her mouth. After the fifth repositioning that resulted in two of them shoving their cocks in her mouth at the same time and the third one fucking her tits, they all collapsed on the bed, Sara wished the other two away and pulled Rose in close, cuddling her tightly and running her hands all over the cum-drenched redhead.

They drifted off to sleep after that but Sara woke up at various points in the night and each time woke Rose by shoving her huge cock into one of Rose's holes. Another time she wished back one of the additional Saras and they got Rose on all fours between them, one of the Saras finishing by pulling out and blasting Rose's back with her load.