Gentlemen Prefer Southern Belles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why are you jealous, Francis?"

"Jealous? You mean of my wife of six months acting like a whore, fucking some black man like she never had sex in her life?" he yelled

Misty turned around to face him. Tears forming in her eyes. "Do you think I wanted to do this Francis? I've always enjoyed sex with you and told you how you're the only one for me. And now you're calling me a whore? This is for $2,500,000 Francis. If you hadn't got us in so much debt, I might feel like I could turn it down."

Frank melted at his wife's tears. "Honey, I'm sorry...I just couldn't stand to watch you having sex with someone else. Especially when you seemed to be enjoying it so much."

"Francis, I need to have your blessing on this. I can't go through with it, if I know you're going to be calling me names and making me feel guilty. I think I could do it and we could get the money, if I knew you were supporting me."

Frank felt trapped. On one hand he knew he was responsible for getting them in a large amount of debt and that $2,500,000 would pay that off and they could live high on the hog. On the other hand, his wife was now exposed to the feel a dick twice his size and who knows what would go on over the course of the next 7 - 10 days while they were filming the movie. He hadn't even seen the script and what she'd have to do, but he had seen a few porn movies and he knew they could get messy. Would their sex life ever be the same after this was all over? Finally, he reasoned that it was only ten days and what could possibly happen in this short time compared to "the death do us part," they had uttered only six months ago.

"All right, honey, I think you should go forward with the movie," he conceded.

Misty moved close to him and wrapped her arms around his waist. "and you promise not to hold it against me? This is what you really want?"

"uhh...yes," he hesitated, "we don't have much choice."

"There could be some good that comes out of this besides the money," she smiled mischievously, "I could learn some things that will make our sex life better."

With that she lowered her hand and started rubbing his dick through his pants. Frank got an instant hard on as Misty lowered herself down to her knees so that she was face to face with Frank's zipper. Opening is up she watched his thin, five-inch cock point straight out like a tent peg. "It's soooo cute," she laughed.

Frank started to get red in the face. Compared to Joe Darkman's cock his dick did compare to a little puppy. Cute, certainly not intimidating. She rubbed his little ball sac and licked up and down his dick. "I'm learning things like this," she said, and then engulfed his whole dick in her mouth. 'this is a snap after Joe,' she thought.

It was over almost before it began, as Frank's senses went into overdrive and he shot his little wad of cum into her mouth. He looked down at his wife pulling her mouth off his dick and licking her lips. 'Things might turn out just fine after all,' he thought.

The couple, both naïve in their assumptions, were in for ten days that would never be forgotten.

"I can't fucking believe it," Joe Darkman yelled into the phone, "get here as soon as you can!" He slammed the phone down and turned to face Francis, Misty, and the camera crew.

"Dirk Longbow, Kyle Banger, and John Hung, are all stuck in a snow storm in Denver. They won't be able to make it for shooting today, but should be out tonight or first thing in the morning." Joe said in a disgusted tone.

"What does that mean?" Misty asked.

"I've got to stay on schedule. We could shoot the former boyfriend scene today. Does anyone know a guy with a big dick around here?" Joe asked.

"Hell, you should see Mary's boyfriend Da..." Francis stopped short knowing he shouldn't have said anything.

"What's that Francis?" Joe asked

"Uhh...nothing."

"Honey, started to say something about Mary's boyfriend, Dane," Misty confessed.

Francis started to backpeddle, "Well...I saw him once briefly at a urinal and...well, it looked like he might have had an above average penis...but I could be mistaken."

"Is this guy still around," Joe seemed encouraged.

"Mary and Dane aren't due to leave until after lunch," Misty piped in.

"Runner!" Joe yelled. A young guy on the camera crew rushed up at Joe's beckoning. "Get this standard contract over to this Dane guy right away and explain the situation. See if he wants to be in the movies."

* * *

"Run that by us again," Mary squealed with delight.

The runner reviewed it again, "As I understand it, a young lady named Misty is due to receive two and a half million dollars, but to get it she has to star in a porno movie under the direction of Joe Darkman. Three of the male stars couldn't make it so we need a replacement for today. Someone said you might be a good substitute." He directed the last comment at Dane.

"We'll do it!" Mary said without hesitation. "Dane this is great. My little sister is such a prude, she needs a big stud like you to fuck the shit out of her. I hope that wimpy English husband of hers is around to witness it." * * *

Francis couldn't believe it. He had witnessed his sister-in-law being fucked by Dane's massive 13-inch cock and now he was going to have to watch his wife suffer the same fate.

Mary cozied up to him as everyone on the set prepared for the opening scene. "Dane's cock is huge...you saw it. I bet he plows all sorts of new ground in my sister. She deserves to get a real fucking." Francis grimiced at each word.

"Okay everyone!" Joe bellowed, "the opening scene is Misty trying on her wedding gown. We'll pan in on her checking out her body in the mirror and then have Dane knock and enter as the old boyfriend pleading for a memory fuck before she commits her life to one man."

"I don't know if I can do this," Misty hesitated in the back room. "Sure you can baby, one of the cameraman reassured her. Just pretend we're not watching and this was actually a few days before your real wedding...and here...take this." He handed her a pill, "it will loosen you up a little." Misty took the little pink pill in her hand.

"Everyone take your places!" Joe yelled.

Misty looked up nervously then back down at the pill. She quickly popped it with a glass of watered offered by the same camerman. "Thanks," she said, and moved to get in position.

"ACTION!"

Misty came strolling into the room humming a merry tune, like the script said. The oversized bedroom was filled with people, some filming, others holding lights or reflecting equipment and others that just seemed to be watching. She tried to block them all out as best she could as she strode over to the white dress hanging on a free stand.

"Start taking off your clothes, Misty," Joe directed, "that's it, a little slower."

Misty dropped her silk blouse to the floor, exposing her firm breasts, nestled in a lacy white bra. Unzipping her pants she stepped out to reveal matching white panties. Unhooking her bra from behind she pulled it forward and freed her firm upturned breasts.

"Now rub your tits like they're sore and then put on the dress," Joe yelled.

Misty grabbed both of her breasts firmly and moaned. "Mmmmmmmmm." She felt a little dizzy and remembered she had taken the "relaxation" pill.

Misty picked up the dress and said her line dreamily, "only two more days!" She had just slipped the dress over her head and was adjusting it when a load knock came at the door.

"Who is it?" Misty asked.

The knock came again with no reply.

Misty acted agitated, "well...come in then."

The door opened and in strolled Dane with a big grin on his face. "Hey, babe, long time no see."

"Dane! I can't believe you're here," she said, straightening up her dress, " I'm getting married in two days, you know."

"I heard," he said, "that's why I'm here."

"What do you mean?"

"There's some unfinished business I haven't taken care of."

"Wha...wha do you mean Dane?" Misty asked

Dane walked forward and placed his hands on her shoulders, slowly pulling the wedding dress down a few inches to reveal more of her deep cleavage. "We dated in college dear, but you broke it off before I ever got a piece of your fine ass."

"Dane, you can't be serious," she said nervously, "I'm getting married in just a few days."

"To who? That wimpy accountant you've been dating?" he spat.

"He'll be a great family man," she defended, "he's dependable, unlike you, always chasing after every skirt that goes by."

"Ha!" he laughed, bearing all his white shiny teeth. "This is going to be your last chance to have a real man before you tie the knot. And I know you want it baby. You're not going to waste a fine body like that on some pencil neck and I bet dick wimp."

"Please, Dane, don't do this."

Dane pulled her hard against him, crushing his lips against hers.

"Okay...resist Misty...then give in to his probing kisses." Joe shouted.

Misty put her hands up to his chest. It was all so confusing. She was in her sister's boyfriends arms, playing the part of a nearly wed girl cheating on her soon to be husband. The reality was that she was cheating on her husband, after only being married 6 months, right in front of him.

"Please...Dane...stop...Mmmmmm...ahhhhhh, you feel sooooo strong," Misty muttered as she opened her mouth to accept his probing tongue.

Dane's hands slid the front of the wedding gown down, exposing her big 34D tits as he continued deep throating her mouth with his tongue.

"That's it Dane, now reach up and start squeezing her tits then suck 'em," Joe bellowed.

"You know you want it baby. You can feel the chemistry between us," Dane repeated his lines.

"Oooohh you feel so masculine. Squeeze my breasts harder."

Dane gave her breasts one more squeeze and then broke their kiss off to move his head down and suck her erect nipples. Misty's head instinctively tilted back, her mouth open, "Ahhhhhhhh," she cried out.

Frank's five-inch woody was at full mast causing a tent to form in his pants. I can't take this, he thought, watching his 5'-3" wife dwarfed by the muscular Dane. He jerked, as he felt a hand grab his dick.

"Don't turn around, Francis, it's just me...Mary. It feels to be like you're getting excited watching your wife get it on with my stud." Mary held his dick firmly as she whispered in his ear.

"Mary, stop it...I can't believe you're doing this."

"My little sister needs to feel a real man if this is all your giving her," she laughed, "I have your whole dick in the palm of my hand!"

"Now li..li..listen here, Mary..."

"Shhh," she cut in, "don't say another word, just enjoy the show." Mary whispered again. She let go of his dick and started alternating between rubbing the front of his pants and tugging lightly on his little dick between her thumb and index finger.

Frank was in a daze. His wife was going to fuck another man in front of him and his sister-in-law was getting him off while he watched.

"That's enough Dane, push Misty down to her knees and have her pull out your cock." Joe directed.

"Mmmmm...baby, you know you want a real man, get on your knees and see what a real cock looks like."

Dane pushed Misty down to her knees, the wedding dress bunching up around her waist. Her tits still in full view. She hesitated briefly, but the pill was doing it's job and Misty found herself getting wet at the thought of fucking a different man. She looked up into his eyes and licked her lips as she undid his belt and started unzipping his pants.

"Cameras! Zoom in on Misty's face. Misty, acted surprised when you see his dick. Like you've never seen one that big in your life."

His pants fell down around his ankles and Misty found herself staring at a huge lump in Dane's underwear. This has to be a joke for the movie, she thought. The mass in front of her went from the front of his underwear around to his hip and it looked like he had stuck two pool balls in the bottom of his jockey shorts. Misty reached up with her dainty hands and cupped what looked to be his balls while her other hand ran the length of what she perceived to be a fake dick. The "thing" lurched and straightened out as she teased him.

"That's it baby...now pull my underwear down and see what you've been missing."

Misty grabbed the top of his underwear and pulled down in one quick motion. Dane's cock jumped up at full attention - all thirteen inches - his balls hanging heavy down below. "Oh my Gaaahhhhhhd!" Misty exclaimed, her face in total disbelief.

"That's great...That's great!" Joe yelled

"My boyfriend's gonna stretch her to the limit," Mary whispered in Frank's ear as she picked up the pace, rubbing the front of his pants.

"I...uhh...there's no way I can fit that in my mouth...or pussy," Misty said, almost in shock.

"Hey, that's not in the lines," the script man noted.

"Who cares," said Joe, "this is priceless - keep filming."

Dane grabbed his cock with both hands and started rubbing it all over Misty's face. "That's okay baby, just pretend it's a popsicle and lick it as best you can.

Misty stuck her tongue out and licked from his balls up the underside of his shaft to the pee-slit in his cock head. She opened her mouth wide and was able to just get the head of Dane's huge dick in her mouth. "Mmmmmmm," she moaned as she swirled her tongue around and around the ridge of his circumsized cock.

"Enough of that Dane. Now turn her around, flip up her dress and start fucking!" Joe yelled out. His dick hadn't got this hard in years filming XXX movies.

Misty felt Dane pull back with a loud pop as her lips tried to suck him back in.

"Turn around Misty. It's time for the main event." Dane commanded.

Misty slowly turned around and leaned over a dresser by the bed. "Please Dane, be gentle, you're so big!" That was her line, but she meant it for herself as well. Misty never thought in her wildest dreams that a dick could be this big. Dane was more than twice as long as her husband and much thicker. It was like comparing a cucumber to a carrot. In her husband's case, one of the baby carrots.

Misty's breasts pressed into the dresser as Dane pushed her down and flipped the wedding dress up onto her back. He reached down and began rubbing her ass and pussy through the thin cotton underwear. He could feel the fold of her cunt as he slid his index finger back and forth through the opening, causing the material to push into her cunt.

"Oooooooohhh...gaaaahhhhhh...that feels so good," Misty cried out as she wiggle her ass up and down to get her clit in touch with his probing finger.

"That's it Dane, now rip her underwear off and rub your cock up and down her slit." Joe yelled through is bullhorn.

Frank looked stunned, his mouth open, sweat beading on his forehead as he watched his wife spreading her legs and pushing her ass out at Dane. "Ohh...Ohhh...Ahhhhhhhhh," he tried to control his moans as Mary rubbed and jerked him to orgasm through his pants. He felt ectasy and then wetness as his sperm collected in his underwear and matted against his pubic hair and skin.

Dane stopped rubbing her pussy and tore the cotton panties off in one quick "whoosh." Grabbing his cock again, like a sword, he drew a line from the top of her ass down to her pussy and teasingly began running is through the lips of her wet cunt. Misty looked down between her legs to see the huge appendage sawing between her legs and sticking out in front of her like it was her cock.

"Okay...one camera on Misty's face and the other on the penetration. We want to capture both in a split screen," Joe dictated.

"Noooooooooo!" Frank yelled out as he pulled away from Mary and went running onto the set.

"What the fuck!" Joe yelled.

Dane felt someone grabbing his arm, turned to see it was Frank and hurled him to the side with a quick movement of his huge forearm and bicep.

"CUT!"

Misty looked over her husband in time to see him sprawled on the ground, "Francis!" she shouted with a concerned look.

"Security, grab that asshole and escort him out of here," Joe yelled, then changed his mind, "on second thought, just hold him out of camera range so he can watch his wife get fucked!"

"ACTION!"

Dane was focused now. I'll show that asshole he thought. I don't know how he got a fine woman like this, but I'm going to wreck her pussy for him. Dane continued getting his cock wet from Misty's juicy pussy then positioned his cock head at the entrance.

"Are you ready for a real cock now?"

"I...I...think so," Misty stuttered as her lines said to.

"Dane pushed his knobby head into her tight slit. It felt like someone was grabbing it and squeezing with there hand. Dane deviated from the script, instead of pushing ahead, Dane pushed his cockhead in and out of her pussy, teasing her, making her beg him to give it to her in front of her husband and the film crew.

"Ooooooohh, don't tease me...please...give me your big dick.

"I can't hear you Misty. What is it you want?"

"Your cock, I want your big cock in my pussy!"

"It's only two days until you get married and you want another man's dick in your pussy?"

"Yes...yes...give it to me."

"You slut. I'm going to give you every last inch!"

"YES...FUCK ME!" Misty yelled.

Frank was rivited to Dane's huge cock just barely splitting the entrance to his wife's tight pussy.

Dane grabbed Misty's slim hips and pulled her into him as he thrust forward. The first 8 inches were tight but manageable as Dane thrust forward. Then he stopped as he seemed to hit a dead end. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" Misty yelled as her cunt tried to open to accommodate Dane's fat prick. She leaned forward slightly to try and pull away from the invading object.

"No you don't," Dane said, slapping her tiny tanned ass.

He pulled back slightly and then plunged in again with even a greater force, driving his cock in a full ten inches.

"Fuuuuuuuuckkkk!" Misty screamed thrashing her head back and forth. "Owwww, it hurts...pull it out...your too big!"

Dane kept himself lodged in her tight cunt, while he diddled with her clit to take her mind off the pain. Slowly Misty began to build to an orgasm and Dane felt her pussy muscles quivering all over his cock as she went over the edge.

"Yeeeeesss....ooooooohhhheeeeeeiiiiiii" Misty cried.

Dane pulled back again, her tight pussy trying to hold him in place. He began fucking her slow, just pushing in to the farthest point he had gone so far. In and out, coating his dick with her pussy juices. Still rubbing her clit, down began to get into the groove and pushed back against his advancing thrusts.

"Oh your so big Dane...it feels soooo good, I've never had anything like this in my life!"

Francis cringed at her words as he watched Dane's massive cock pleasuring his new bride.

After ten minutes and three orgasms by Misty, Dane gripped her hips firmly and drove forward as hard as he could. "Now, I'm going to give you my whole cock!" he yelled.

Misty looked around in shocked surprise as the cameramen caught it all on film. "Whaaaaa?! Ohhhhhhhh....ahhhhhhhhh!"

Dane shoved the remaining three inches into her cunt, pushing into her womb and smacking the back of her womb. Holding her firmly in place he reached around and grabbed hold of her dangling tits and began pulling on them like he was milking a cow. Misty wiggled and struggled to try and pull away from him. Finding it impossible she tried to relax and accept the massive cock stuck in her stretched pussy.

"Now fuck her hard, Dane. When you're ready to cum, flip her over and spew all over her face and tits!" Joe directed.

Dane hunkered down and began a series of long deep thrusts, pulling his cock out so only his cock head was in her and then burying his cock as deep as he could in Misty's tight bowels.