Gentlemen Prefer Southern Belles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Focus in on her cunt lips stretching," Joe yelled, "Man...look at her cunt try to hold on as he pulls out. He's pulling a good inch or two of her cunt out!"

Misty hung on for the riding, grunting with every stroke, "uhh...uhh...uhh," she moaned rhymically.

Dane yelled out, "I'm almost there! Flip over bitch!"

Dane pulled her off his slick rod and flopped Misty over on her back. Lifting her legs up over his shoulders in a wide "V" he positioned his cock at her entrance and thrust forward again, pistoning in and out with his approaching orgasm.

"Aaaaarrrrrrgh!" Dane yelled as he pulled his cock out and began spewing a ribbon of cum across her chest and face.

"Pan out and then close up of her face. Open your mouth Misty, catch as much as you can!"

Dane grabbed his cock with both hands and continued hosing Misty down with load after load of thick white cum. Finally, the eruption subsided and he let his cock drop with a "thump" on her belly.

"Move your head up and clean the cum off his dick, Misty."

"Eat my slime, slut," Dane said with a big grin as he pinched her tits and wiped his cock off on her face.

"CUT...THAT'S A WRAP!" Joe announced. "Great job guys. Be back tomorrow at 9 a.m."

* * *

"Honey, I don't know if I can take this. Dane and Mary didn't stop ribbing me the whole way back to the house." Francis confided to his wife.

"Remember, you agreed to this," she said, "that two and a half million is going to go a long way towards making us happy."

"But what about me? I've got to get back to Atlanta tonight and won't be able to get back until your last day of shooting. I don't want you to have to do this alone."

"Don't worry about me. Everything I learn over the next week we can practice for a lifetime. My pussy's too sore from Dane's pounding, but let me give you a blowjob before you leave."

Misty unzipped her husband's pants and pulled his little pecker out. Five inches should be a piece of cake, she thought. Francis on the otherhand didn't know what to think. God, that was awful watching her get fucked by Dane, but she's never sucked my dick before either, he thought. I guess I'll have to accept the good with the bad.

* * *

Francis sat down on the toilet in the men's room at the airport. His insides had been bottled up all day watching his wife. He tried to hold in any embarrasing gas noise as the door slammed open and several men came in.

"Yeah," a deep voice bellowed, "Joe said this chick is practically a virgin."

"After all the loose pussies we have to fuck in these films it'll be nice to have something tight to drill," a second voice added.

"She sure as hell won't be a tight fit when we get done," a third voice chimed in. All of them laughed together.

"Joe says she has some pencil-dick husband who watched her get reamed by some amateur today. Wait till she meets the pros"

The toilets flushed in unison. Laughter echoed through off the bathroom walls as the three big men filed out. Francis felt sick to his stomach.

Francis should have been sleeping on the plane flight from Nashville to Atlanta. Instead he was thinking about all of the events of the day. His wife of six months getting the fucking of her life from Dane's 13-inch cock, her starring in a porn movie, and worst of all the fact that he was going to have to go back to work for a week.

Joe Darkman, the director, was kind enough to set up a phone on the set so that Francis could call in whenever he wanted to. In fact, he had asked for Frank's business line so that Misty could call on her breaks. Frank didn't like the smile on Joe's face when he said it though.

From the sounds of the three men he had overheard in the men's room at the airport, Misty was going to have her hands full. Maybe it was better that he didn't see it. Losing it during the filming and rushing onto the stage had been embarrassing. Joe had said he had a small part for him at the end of the film, eight days from now, so he had to be back.

* * * "ALL RIGHT EVERYONE, TAKE YOUR PLACES!" Joe boomed over the megaphone. "In this scene, Misty will be on her honeymoon and her husband will be out on a fishing trip leaving her alone at the hotel."

A fake pool scene was put up. The only thing real were the lawn chairs, towels, and other pool side items.

"ACTION!"

Misty came strutting in, her 5'-3" frame balancing on fashionable 6-inch high heels. A tiny string bikini barely covered her full breasts and shaved pussy. In the back, a slim piece of material rode up her crack. Her tits and ass jiggling with each movement, Misty made her way over to a lounge chair and sat down.

"KYLE! YOU'RE UP!"

Kyle Banger, one of the muscular young pretty boys in porno business walked on the set. His wavy blond hair combed back, sunglasses, and a pair of red lifeguard trunks gave him that California beach boy look.

"Hi! My names Kyle, I'm the lifeguard here at the resort. Are you alone?"

"Oh! Hi! Uhh...my names Misty and uhh no, as a matter of fact I'm here on my honeymoon." She looked the young stud up and down contrasting this Greek god with her husband of one day.

"Where's your hubby now?" Kyle asked

"He's out on a fishing trip for the day, so I'm going to work on my tan."

"You can't be too careful down here. Did you bring any sunscreen?" Kyle asked.

"Well...no, I thought the sun wouldn't burn too bad this time of year."

"That's what every tourist says and then later on that night they can't even pull a sheet over themselves in bed because there skin is burned so bad. Here let me help you out." Kyle pulled out a tube of sunscreen he had tucked in the waistband in his bathing suit.

"Thanks," Misty said, reaching out for the tube.

"Don't mention it. Just flip over and I'll put it on for you," Kyle grinned.

"Sure thing," Misty quoted her line, "make sure you don't miss a spot!" she added teasingly. Misty thought about herself in real life and wondering if she could be like the girl she was acting out.

Flipping over, Misty stretched out her legs and put her arms out to the side. Kyle started with her shoulders, squirting some of the lotion onto his hands and kneading it into her flesh. Working down her back he came to the string of her bikini and in one quick motion untied it. "That should make it easier," he said.

Misty moaned as the muscular porn star worked his way down to her cute little butt. She knew how fine her ass was and arched her back slightly to make it stick out even more. Kyle squirted a large amount of cream into both hands and grasped one butt cheek in each hand, squeezing them softy at first.

"Mmmmmmmm...that feels good," Misty moaned, spreading her legs slightly.

Kyle kneaded her firm ass harder and then began working one of his hands down between her legs. Misty spread her legs slightly to give him better access to her moistening pussy.

Although young, the porn star had been in dozens of movies. The glamour from watching them and wondering what it would be like to be in one was different than the real thing. All the women had been pros, but it was obvious that they had been fucked hard for years. Their pussies were spongy and loose. It was like pushing into Jell-O. Most of them didn't keep themselves in good shape after they had been in the business a while. Joe was right, this girl was fresh. Kyle found himself hard as a rock. His cock was 10-inches long and thick. This was a fuck he was going to enjoy.

Kyle pushed her skimpy suit to one side and ran his fingers up and down her wet slit. "Ohhhhh...yeah, rub my little pussy," Misty said.

While working her clit and pussy with one hand, Kyle put his other thumb up to her tightly puckered asshole. Misty squirmed. 'What the hell's he doing,' Misty thought. Joe saw her try to move away from Kyle's thumb and laughed. The sex scenes were very vague in Misty's script, while in the guys' scripts they were very detailed. He knew exactly what he wanted to put her through and the cameras would be tightly focused to capture all of her expressions.

Misty was moving her pussy back and forth on Kyle's hand. "You've got a fine looking ass and pussy baby, now I'm going to give it a work over."

"Wait...uhhh, what about my husband?"

"Fuck him," Kyle said, "he shouldn't have left his bride here all alone."

He increased the friction on her clit and pushed his thumb into her asshole. She tried to jerk away, but Kyle kept his thumb firmly stuck up her ass.

"Owww!" Misty continued to try and jerk away, while the cameras zoomed in on her pained face. Before she could cry out again, Kyle started rubbing her clit hard. "Mmmmmm, that's better," Misty moaned concentrating on her clit and trying to block out the pain in her virgin sphincter tightly clenched around Kyle's thumb.

After a few minutes of rubbing and letter her adjust, Kyle withdrew his hand, right as she was on the verge of cumming.

"Oh! uhh, Don't stop," Misty begged.

"Don't worry babe," Kyle laughed, "we're just getting' started. Now flip over!"

Misty did as she was told, which of course was in line with the script, but she would have done it anyway. It seemed so surreal. She was acting in a film, but her body was responding to sexual stimuli she never knew was buried deep inside her.

As she flipped over, her tiny top fell off exposing her full firm tits. Kyle grabbed both of her ankles, spreading her legs as wide as his arms could extend. "Leave 'em wide, honey!" Misty looked down at the huge protrusion sticking out from Kyle, ' God he's so thick,' she thought, worry spreading across her face.

Kyle used two fingers from one of his hands to spread her pussy lips, while his other hand grabbed his stiff cock and positioned it at the tiny entrance. Pushing forward he met immediate resistance.

"HURRY! ZOOM IN ON HER FACE, IT'S PRICELESS."

Misty's face was indeed priceless for adult films, because the scrunched lines in her face and her open mouth wasn't acting but real pain from the massive cock trying to push into her tiny hole.

"Ahhhhhhhhh...you're toooo biiiiiiiig!" Misty screamed, even though it wasn't in the script.

"Settle down baby, you'll get used to it," Kyle grimaced as his cock was straining to push forward. 'I don't think I've had anyone this tight before,' he thought. To distract her, Kyle grabbed both of her big tits and began squeezing them as hard as he could, pulling her nipples out several inches and twisting.

"Ooooooohhh....fuck!" Misty yelled out as Kyle pushed the last of his several inches into her vice-like cunt. Reaching underneath her, he grabbed her firm ass cheeks for leverage and pulled her towards him while continuing to force his thick wedge-like cock into her tight hole.

"Gaaaaaaaaad, you're killing meeeeeeee!" Misty squeaked her voice sounding dry and hoarse. Kyle pulled back slightly to allow her to relax and then pushed in again until their pubic hair meshed. Keeping his dick firmly in place, Kyle clenched his ass cheeks to keep her cunt muscles from pushing him out, while he reached around to continue massaging her firm breasts.

"FOCUS IN ON HER PUSSY...IT'S STRETCHED TO THE LIMIT," Joe bellowed to the cameramen.

"You all right?" Kyle repeated his line, as he continued to wriggle slowly inside her.

"Yes, Yes, I'm getting used to it. Just give me a second. Gahhh I feel so full!"

Kyle reached down and gripped both of her thighs for leverage and began to slowly pull out.

"Nooooo...don't stop!"

Kyle grinned down at her and smirked as he was almost all the way out. Then he drove forward until pubic bones hit, his balls slamming into her ass. For the next 10 minutes Kyle kept up the drill as Misty had orgasm after orgasm, her beautiful breasts a blur as they bounced up to her face and down with each powerful thrust.

CUT! Joe yelled.

"Whaa? No, what's going on," Misty said in a daze as Kyle began pulling his slime covered dick out.

"Next scene," Kyle said nonchalantly.

Misty was confused, 'next scene? But we're still fucking.'

KYLE YOU GET ON THE BEACH CHAIR AND MISTY YOU STRADDLE HIM. WE'LL START THE CAMERAS ROLLING AS YOU HOLD HIS DICK AND DROP DOWN ON HIM.

Misty rolled off the chair so Kyle could lie down. She felt vulnerable as she looked around for the first time seeing all the people involved with the filming. 'There must be twenty people watching me get fucked,' she thought. Climbing up between his legs she grabbed his fat cock, 'he's so huge, I hope it doesn't hurt as much the second time.' Her dainty hands didn't even fit around Kyle's cock as she positioned it as the entrance to her reddened pussy.

"OKAY, PLACES EVERYONE, READY...ACTION!"

Misty lowered herself a few inches taking the fat head of his dick into her cunt, then popped up. After several more up and down movements, Joe yelled out, "ENOUGH, NOW DROP ALL THE WAY DOWN IN ONE MOTION!"

'Here goes nothing,' she thought, as she followed Joe's commands. Dropping down in one fluid motion, Misty felt the brutal spearing of Kyle's thick meaty cock meeting resistance the whole way up through her cunt into her womb.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Misty cried.

"NOW START BOUNCING," Joe yelled, "KYLE HELP HER OUT."

Kyle grabbed her waist and started lifting her up and pulling her down to the get the motion going, as Misty still seemed to be in shock.

"COME ON HONEY, I WANT TO SEE THOSE BIG TITS OF YOURS BOUNCING!"

Misty shook her head and started pushing up and dropping herself down on the big fuck stick.

After a few minutes of fucking, Kyle reached up to grab a handful of Misty's tits and pull her down in a bear hug. Holding her firmly he began a passionate kiss.

"DIRK AND JOHN, YOU'RE UP!" Joe yelled.

Misty barely heard him as Kyle drove his tongue into her mouth while they continued to grind their pelvises against one another. Dirk Longbow and John Hung, both well-known porn stars with ten-inch cocks, neither one as thick as Kyle, but both very impressive, entered in Speedo bathing suits.

"Runner?" Joe said softly this time, "get Misty's, wuss of a husband, on the speaker phone."

The ring caught Francis by surprise. He had told his secretary not to disturb him. "I'm sorry sir, but the gentleman said it was your wife." The next sound Frank heard was one he wouldn't forget.

"What...NO!...not in my ass...I've never been fucked in the ass before!"

Frank heard his wife's pleas as Joe cut in.

"OPEN YOUR MOUTH MISTY AND SUCK JOHN'S DICK WHILE DIRK FUCKS YOU IN THE ASS. KYLE KEEP BUCKING UP INTO HER PUSSY.

Frank's mind was reeling. 'He can't be serious. There's someone in her mouth, ass, and pussy?' "What's going on?" Frank yelled into the receiver.

Joe gave a quick reply, "I'm putting you on mute so you can hear your wife get the fuck of her life!"

"Ahhhhhh, my ass...it feels like it's on fire!"

"Stop talking and start sucking bitch," John said, shoving his cock into her mouth.

"arrrrgh...mmmmmmmffff," Misty gagged

CAMERA ONE...FOCUS IN ON HER CUNT AND ASS TAKE THOSE TWO HUGE COCKS...CAMERA TWO FOCUS IN ON HER MOUTH.

Frank listened to the whole thing, his cock getting hard, as Joe gave a play by play, directing the cameramen. The other sounds were the grunting and groaning of men fucking his wife.

"Yeah...you're taking it all baby. Open wide and see if you can swallow this load." Francis heard one of the men say.

"CAMERA TWO. CATCH HER TRYING TO SWALLOW THE CUM."

"Ooooooh...that tasted good," Misty started, and then screamed, "iiiieeeeeeee...I'm cummmmmingggggg!"

CAMERA TWO FOCUS IN ON THE PAIN IN HER FACE NOW. DIRK AND KYLE CUM IN HER CUNT SO WE CAN GET IT DRIPPING OUT!"

Francis' hand was a blur as he had his 5-inch dick frantically masturbating.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh," grunted the two porn stars in unison, both of them driving into her pussy and ass as hard as possible, their cocks exploding violently.

"Fuuuuuuuuck meeeeeeeee!" Misty screamed.

"Oooooooh!" Francis grunted a thin stream of watery cum spurting onto his desk.

"OKAY...NOW PULL OUT OF HER CUNT AND ASS. CAMERA ONE ON HER FACE, NUMBER TWO ON HER CUNT AND ASS."

Francis was only able to imagine the picture of cum oozing out of his wife's pussy and virgin ass.

Misty lay there totally drained, a river of cum running out of her pussy and ass. She reached a hand down to touch herself; a look of shock replaced her weariness. Her formally tight pussy had been replaced by an open hole. She moved her finger down to her asshole and felt a smaller but similar hole gaping open with cum running out. 'What's happening to me,' she thought, 'I'm going to be ruined.'

* * *

"Honey? I hope you're not mad at me," Misty pouted into the phone.

Frank didn't know what to say. He had replayed the speaker phone episode over and over again, all day, in his office and on the drive home. "How are you feeling?" he finally asked.

"Sore...but, I'm okay...I guess. I have a few ice bags to keep the swelling down. Joe said I should be fine for tomorrow."

"There's going to be more? Didn't they finish the movie today?" Frank said, his voice rising desperately.

"Oh! No dear, this is a full-length feature film. They'll be filming every day, until you get here on Saturday and then they hope to wrap things up."

"I don't know if I can take this," Frank muttered

"Wha...You don't know if you can take this! I'm the one literally busting my ass to get us the inheritance and you want to complain!?" Misty yelled.

"Dear...that's not what I meant...I mean...you're my wife and I'm listening to you have sex with other men. What do you want me to do?" Frank pleaded.

"How 'bout a little encouragement, Francis. I'm not doing this for me. This is for us to live the good life. After those huge cocks today, I can't wait to get back to your little one."

'Cocks?' she hadn't talked like that before, Frank thought, 'I'm glad she still likes my dick after those guys, though.' "Uh...honey...I hope things go better tomorrow and...uhh...do your best!" Frank managed meekly.

"Thank you, Francis, I appreciate that. I'll put everything I've got into it tomorrow...for you." She added.

* * *

The three porn studs had been banging Misty all morning. One hour on, 15 minutes off, one hour on, 15 minutes off. As they were getting ready for the last session before lunch, Joe called the guys over.

"Okay, in this scene I want Kyle fucking her tits while John sucks her pussy. Dirk you stand behind her head with your balls on her face and have her suck you off. I'm going to get her hubby on the speakerphone towards the end. It's critical that you guys all cum at once all over her face and tits. John, you beat off while you're sucking her pussy and time it with the others. Everyone got it?"

'Yeah, we got it," they said in unison.

Misty lay down on the bed prop as the three guys got in position. 'At least it's almost lunch,' she thought, 'I'm whipped.'

"ACTION!"

The bed creaked under the diverse movements of the four people in motion. Misty's hips rose up and down as she tried to get more of John's tongue in her pussy. 'I've never felt anything like this...ohh it feels great!' she thought. Her hands were busy pushing her breasts together as Kyle's fat dick shot between her cleavage. She barely had a chance to watch it, when Dirk's cock and balls landed with a plop on her face. "Start suckin' wifey!" he chuckled, just as the script called for.

The jerky motions continued for a while, as each person tried to get more fluid in their movements. "Ohhh...ohhhh...I'm almost there!" Misty announced, thrusting her pussy harder up and down John's tongue.

"Get her husband on the phone...NOW!" Joe whispered.

"I thought I said no interruptions," Francis said to the receptionist over the speakerphone, as he looked around at his five division heads, three women and two men, a look of authority on his face. This was the quarterly meeting where they reviewed the company's current situation and made adjustments for the coming quarter.