Gentlemen Prefer Southern Belles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Francis turned his attention back to Misty as Deirdre commanded and couldn't believe the sight. Two huge cocks were pistoning in and out of his wife's cunt at an alarming pace. The two looked like one colossal cock that was even larger than Rhinoman's. Maybe not longer, but certainly thicker. His wife looked like she was being impaled on a giant pipe as she grunted and groaned in both pain and pleasure.

"Uhh...uhh...uhh...yeah...that's it...fuck...my...pussy...harder!" she yelled in between breaths.

Money signs flashed in Joe's head as he watched the scene unfold. 'Un-fucking believable,' he thought, 'I'm going to make a fortune on this bitch. Now for the grand finale.' "OKAY GUYS, GET ON WITH THE CUM SEEN AND THEN FRANCIS IS UP FOR THE GRAND FINALE."

"Wha..what grand finale?" Francis said.

"You're up next little man," Deirdre whispered in his ear, "NOW CUM!" and with that she jerked him frantically while sticking her finger up his ass. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuck!" Francis yelled, his penis trying to cum, but only a small dribble of sperm running out the top onto Deirdre's hand. "That must be everything you've got," she spat, "let me get zum water und wipe you off, you're up next."

Francis turned his attention back to the two grunting studs and the moans from his wife. Both men shoved into Misty's cunt as hard as they could, yelling at the top of their lungs, "Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggghhhh!" Misty could feel the hot liquid gush into her open pussy filling her womb and cunt tunnel with four balls full of thick cum. "Oh yeeeaaahhh...I can feel it," she cried, "I can feel your sperm filling me up." Dirk collapsed on top of her, both of their cocks still lodged in her cunt.

"CAMERAS, FOCUS IN ON MISTY'S CUNT AS THEY PULL OUT!" Joe instructed.

Kyle and Dirk pulled out of Misty's cunt slowly. Her cunt stayed wide open like a clear pipe was holding it open. Everyone, cameras, Francis, Deirdre and the cast looked on as a thick torrent of cum poured out of cunt and dripped down onto the bed.

Francis jumped as the sensation on his cock, "what the hell?" he asked, diverted briefly from the sight of his wife's gaping cunt. Looking down, Deirdre was holding a bowl and dunking his cock and balls into it. "Shit," he yelled, "that's cold!"

"Shut up, little dick. I'm cleaning you off before you go on." Deirdre washed his dick and balls with the icy cold water, causing his cock to shrivel to an even smaller than normal flaccid state. As she brought the bowl up so that his balls were underwater, they shriveled up inside his body so his little sac was barely peeking out from under his pubic hair.

"FRANCIS," Joe yelled, "YOU'RE UP FOR THE FINAL SCENE."

"I can't go on now," he pleaded, "I just came twice watching my wife. There's no way I can cum again until tomorrow."

"TIME IS MONEY. WE'RE FILMING NOW, SO KNOW ON THE DOOR AND FOLLOW THE SCRIPT. YOU FIND YOUR BRIDE THOROUGHLY FUCKED OVER AND TRY TO GET HER OFF YOURSELF. WE'LL DIRECT YOU FROM THERE."

"But...but..."

"Come on honey," Misty jumped in, "don't be such a wuss. I want you to come fuck me too."

Francis walked over to the stage door to enter the scene. Still nude, he heard the stagehands laughing and pointing at his little dick. 'This is going to be so humiliating,' he thought, 'I'll show them. I'll get it up one more time.' He knocked on the door, only to be greeted by the smiling faces of Kyle and Dirk. "She's all yours, big guy," they laughed looking down at his shriveled up nub of a cock. "I think we broke that little bride of yours in," Kyle snickered walking by.

Francis rushed passed the two of them over to his wife's side. "Are you all right, honey?"

"I'm fine dear," she answered dreamily.

"What do you mean fine? Look at you You're a mess. How could you cheat on me like this?" Frank was getting into the role now and embellishing it a little.

"Don't get mad at me!" she cried, "we've been married six months and I've never cum like I have the past few days. Now lets see if you can satisfy your wife!" she challenged. Misty turned lay back on the bed and spread her legs wide. Her cunt was still yawning wide open, wet and sloppy.

Francis jumped between her legs, his cock struggling to get semi-hard as he thrust into her open hole. Their pubic bones slapped together but as far as Frank was concerned he might as well have been thrusting into air. "You missed dear, go ahead and put your cock in me...fuck me real good," she said, licking her lips. Frank couldn't believe it. Here his wife was. Hot as hell, and he couldn't do anything to satisfy her.

"MOVE DOWN AND LICK HER OUT!" Joe bellowed.

"Huh?" Francis said, looking down at her cave of a cunt. "I've never done that before."

"You heard the director, dear. Lick my cunny," she laughed.

"COME ON...MOVE IT FRANCIS!"

Frank moved his head down to his wife's open cunt in total humiliation. He couldn't get a hard-on and even if he could it wouldn't do any good anyway. Gingerly sticking out his tongue he licked at her clit.

"You can do better than that, honey," Misty said, grabbing the back of his head and pulling his face into her slimy cunt. "That's it," she said, thrusting up into his face and smearing her pussy around in circular motions. Frank felt like his head was being engulfed by his wife's cunt. His nose and chin were pressed into her vagina as she rubbed her clit up and down his nose like it was a dick. "Yeah...almost there...mmmmm ...yeaaaahhhhhhh," she yelled out, cumming hard and adding more juices to the pool of cum he was licking out.

"GREAT JOB, FRANCIS, NOW BACK UP AND USE YOUR FIST FOR A DICK, SINCE YOU DON'T HAVE ONE."

"What are you nuts?" he asked whirling around.

"CUT!" Joe yelled, his face growing red as he jumped out of his director's chair and made his way onto the set.

"Listen, Francis, I call the shots around here. Now this little peashooter you're sporting down here isn't getting the job done. This scene calls for the panicking husband to try and save his marriage by getting his wife off. Now ball your fingers up into a fist and shove it into your wife's cunt. I don't think it will be much of a problem after the real cocks she's had today!"

Frank's face flushed at the tongue lashing by Joe and the snickers and laughs from the crew hands. He moved back into place as Joe sat down.

"CAMERAS...ACTION"

"Come on honey, give me your cock," Misty said deliriously, her eyes shut, "I need to cum soooo bad."

Frank got between his wife's legs and leaned into her like he was grabbing his cock to insert it. Instead he balled up his hand into a fist and pressed it into Misty's open cunt.

"CAMERA ONE FOCUS IN ON HIS HAND, NUMBER TWO ON HER FACE."

His hand slid in with no problem as Misty's cunt enveloped it and she thrust forward to take it in. "Yeah...baby...I can feel your big cock in my pussy." Frank ignored her and kept pushing his arm into her until his elbow was at the entrance to her cunt. He could feel a pool of gooey liquid inside her as he unballed his hand and reached around. "Mmmmmm...ohhh...that feels sooooo goooood...I'm cumming....eeeeeeiiiiiiiiii!" Misty squealed as Frank pulled his arm out and shove back in again.

"THAT'S IT FRANCIS, REALLY REAM HER OUT GOOD. REAM HER OUT FOR CHEATING ON YOU."

Francis shoved his arm in and out, in and out. It was like he was punching her cunt as he fist was swallowed up and came out again. After several orgasms a knock came at the door. Francis got up and looked at the sight in front of him. His wife lay there, her legs flailed out, her pussy lips pulled out and droopy. She groaned as he made his way to the door. Forgetting he was nude he pulled it open.

"Special delivery for Francis," the man said, handing him a box, "sign here please."

'What the hell,' Frank thought turning around and heading back to the bed.

"What is it honey?" Misty said, coming too.

"Hell if I know. There's a card though."

"What's it say?"

Frank opened it and stared, his face growing flushing pink.

"READ IT OUT LOUD," Joe yelled.

"It says, Dear Francis, your little bride is a nice fuck. I felt sorry for you, knowing you would never be able to feel her again with your tiny dick, so I had a present made for you. Enclosed is an exact replica of my magnificent cock, complete with straps for you to wear. I know you will put it to good use and that your wife will remember my conquest every time you use is. Your friend, Rhinoman."

"Open it, honey," Misty said.

Francis opened the box and just as stated, there was the largest cock he had ever seen. The synthetic rubber felt real and every last detail was taken care of, from the rope-like veins to the upturned end and grayish color.

"Put it on and fuck me Francis," Misty cooed. "Now you can be a real man."

Frank was resigned to do what she asked. It would soon be all over and they could go home to Atlanta. Frank strapped the massive dildo on, his little dick easily fitting inside the hollow inside. Pulling the straps tight around his ass, he positioned the cock, his cock now, at the entrance of her pussy and drove in hard. 'I'll give her something she never forget,' he thought. As Frank plunged time after time into his wife's cunt he felt the power of having a big cock. The response he was getting from his wife thrashing about and cumming was unlike anything he had ever been able to elicit. 'Maybe I'll never get her off with my own dick again,' he thought, 'but at least I'll be able to dominate her with my new one.'

Frank fucked his wife hard for ten minutes until the director called out.

"CUT!"

Frank ignored him. This was his chance on stage now. No one would make a fool of him. He pulled all the way out; the dildo covered in sperm and his wife pussy juices and then flipped her over. "Get your ass up in the air," he commanded.

"HEY, WHAT THE HELL...CAMERAS!...ROLL 'EM."

Misty thought he wanted to fuck her from behind, but then Frank positioned the dildo as her asshole. "No Frank...don't do it...please," she cried out. But Frank would not be dissuaded. "Sorry, my dear, at this point, quite frankly, I don't give a damn," and with that he grabbed her hips and thrust the mighty weapon into her asshole as Misty cried out in pain. "Noooooooooooooooooooo! Gaaaaahhhhhd my ass is on fire!" Frank continued his assault for the next fifteen minutes, driving the Rhino cock into her asshole with a furry while she stuck her hand into her cunt and rubbed to ease the pain.

"I'm sorry Frank, I'm sorry, please take it out now!" she begged.

Frank saw the tears in her eyes and his heart broke. Pulling the big cock out of her ass, he looked at the two huge holes in front of him and started crying.

"CUT! THAT'S A WRAP!"

Bleary eyed and overcome with emotion, Frank didn't notice the wheelchair rolling onto stage. "Not bad...not bad at all," came the voice.

Frank's mind whirled, 'that voice...it sounds so familiar...yet..." Misty heard it as well and got out from under Frank and turned to look. Both of their minds saw the same thing, yet couldn't process it.

"A ghost!" Misty screamed.

"No, no, Misty, I'm no ghost," he chuckled, "It's just me, your Uncle Feister."

"You...you're not dead," she asked softly.

"No, quite the contrary. With your performance the past week, I've never felt more alive."

"But...but why?"

"You've always been my favorite niece and I've wanted to see you nude for years. Never to have sex with me, mind you, but to watch. Then you married this pathetic bum," he glared at Frank, "with no dick and I felt sorry for you."

"You staged the whole thing?"

"That's right deary and I think I've got my money's worth. Oh, don't worry, you'll still get the money. I won't go back on my word. And," he continued, "hopefully you'll have a happier life having had a real cock. At least the fake one I had made for your pencil-dick husband will be better than nothing."

Francis looked down at his shriveled up dick. 'I'm pathetic,' he thought, 'I've let my wife fuck the biggest studs in the porn business and I'm left with a bride with a cavern for a cunt.'

"Don't worry dear," Misty said, reading his thought, "at least we have $2,500,000 to play with and you've got yourself a cock now."

One by one the stagehands, actors, Joe, and even Uncle Feister began to applaud. "Go ahead," Joe said, "both of you stand up and take a bow. This film is going to make millions and both of you are going to get a piece of the action."

The End