Gentlemen Prefer Southern Belles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry sir, but it's your wife. She said she needs to speak to you right away," the receptionist replied. "All right then, put her through!" Before he had even finished the sentence, Frank knew it was a mistake. The receptionist did as she was told and put Joe's studio phone through to Frank's speaker phone for all to hear.

"Gahhhhh that feels great...suck my pussy...ahhhhhhhhh!" the unmistakable sound of Misty screaming rang out. Frank tried desperately to get around the large conference room chairs to turn the speaker phone off.

"Get ready Misty, because here we cum!" The three guys yelled as a chorus.

Their grunts and groans were overshadowed by Misty screaming, "yeah...that's it boys...cum on my tits! Cum on my face...oh! Yeah...now in my mouth... Mmmmmmm."

Frank dove for the phone, slamming his hand against all the buttons. It went dead. He looked around. His face and ears burning hot. He saw the grins slowly start to grow on each of their faces. Turning around abruptly he stormed out. "DISMISSED," he yelled over his shoulders as he heard the laughter ring out.

* * *

By Friday night, Misty had had five days of non-stop fucking with three of the biggest male stars in the porn business. She hadn't even needed the ice last night, just like Joe had said. Friday had been the best day yet. There hadn't been any pain at all when she was getting her pussy fucked and only minor discomfort when she had a dick in her ass. 'I even managed to deep-throat each of the guys without choking today,' she thought. 'Francis, sure is going to like all of these new techniques. I can't believe we had only tried the missionary position...and for six months.'

A knock on her dressing room door distracted her from the pleasant thoughts about her husband. "Come in," she said.

Joe walked in, bemused that the previously shy and naïve newlywed girl was standing nude in front of the dressing mirror, and didn't even try to cover herself up. The large black man stood behind her small frame looking like a giant shadow.

"You've done a great job this week, Misty," he said.

"Why thanks, Joe, I appreciate that."

"No, I'm serious, you could be a star in this business," he continued.

"That's flattering, Joe, but I'm looking forward to getting back to my husband and being a wife."

"That little dick white boy?" he asked, somewhat surprised. "That little dick white boy is my husband and yes, I still love him. Even if he has a little 5-incher. It satisfies me," she said in a determined tone.

Joe put his hands on her shoulders, massaging them lightly, as he spoke, "you haven't had sex with him since the filming. Are you sure he's still going to satisfy you now that you've had the biggest and best in the business?"

"Uhh..yes...I'm sure," she said in a tone that sounded anything but sure.

"This is all going to be over tomorrow night," Joe said, lowering his hands slightly to the tops of her full breasts, "and then it will be back to just one man, all the time...one... small... man," he added.

'He's right,' she thought, 'I've got to get as much of this as I can, while I have the chance.' Misty leaned back into his hardening erection, catching his stiff bone between the cheeks of her ass. Reaching up with her dainty hands she covered a few of the black man's fingers on each hand and pulled them down to cover her breasts.

Joe looked down to the 5'-3" angel looking up at him with her sparkling eyes. 'This chick is sooo hot,' he thought. Misty stared right into his dark brown eyes, "fuck me, Joe," she breathed, "fuck me good!"

Two hours later, Misty looked up at the ceiling with a dazed look. Her legs splayed open across the sheetless bed. Her pussy hair was matted and sticky, cum oozing out from the spread lips of her cunt. Misty licked her lips, getting the last of the white cum off of them.

She turned her head to look over at Joe, pulling his slacks up over the large bulge in his underwear. 'Will Francis be able to do this to me?' she wondered.

"Oh, I almost forgot to tell you," Joe said, "I was able to pull off a major deal today!"

"What's that?" Misty asked as she rolled over onto her stomach, Joe's cum pooling on the mattress beneath her gaping cunt.

"Hans "The Rhinoman" Reiner, has agreed to postpone his retirement from the industry to make a guest appearance in our film! I told him all about you and he said he'd fly out tonight and be on set in the morning."

"That's good?" Misty asked.

"Are you kidding?" Joe quickly answered, "The Rhinoman is the most famous stud in porn. He's a living legend. With him in the film, his last appearance for that matter, will guarantee maximum sales world-wide!"

"Great," Misty said, caught up in Joe's enthusiasm. "Uhh...why do they call him Rhinoman?"

"I don't want to ruin the surprise," Joe chuckled, "Just get some sleep and be ready to go bright and early. That stud of a husband of yours gets to be in the shooting tomorrow as well."

* * *

Hans was a sight to behold. Misty watched him from across the set, out of sight. He stood about 6'-6" with short blondish-white hair, slightly longer than a crew-cut. Everything about him seemed square and blocky, from the shape of his head and jaw, to his broad shoulders and tree trunk like legs. Joe had said he was forty, but his firm muscular body looked like that of a professional body builder.

Joe grabbed her arm and started pulling her across the set, "Hey Rhino! This is the gal I was telling you about!" he yelled.

Hans turned to look her way.

"Rhino, this is Misty, Misty...Rhino." Joe introduced.

"It iz a pleazure to meet you," he said in a thick German accent, while extending his hand. Misty reached out with one of her dainty hands to be engulfed by his. Her neck strained back to look up over a foot into his eyes. 'Ice cold,' she thought.

"And zis iz Frauline Dierdre," he uttered emotionlessly looking to his left.

Slightly behind stood a tall, slim woman, black hair and dark eyes, all dressed in black. Misty noticed the shiny black boots that rose up to her knees and the shiny black belt. "A pleazure," she said, smiling somewhat eerily, Misty thought.

PLACES EVERYONE! Joe bellowed

A commotion drew everyone's attention as Francis entered from the side door. "I hope I'm not too late," he said meekly, looking around for his wife, "the plane was an hour and a half late!"

Neither of them heard Dierdre mutter to Hans, "you...will...break...her."

"ALL RIGHT...PLACES EVERYONE!" Joe bellowed, "MISTY ON THE BED IN JUST YOUR ROBE AND RHINO AT THE DOOR!"

Misty lay back on the bed in a suggestive pose. 'Well,' she thought, 'here goes my chance to star with a legend.'

"LIGHTS...CAMERAS...ACTION!"

The knock came from the door and Misty slowly got up, strolled across the room, and swung the door open. There standing in the doorway was the imposing German. "Who...who are you?" she asked.

"I'm Hans, little lady and I zuppose you are Misty?"

"Uhh... yes, but I was expecting my husband. What do you want?"

"It iz not what I vant, but what you are going to get."

"What do you mean," she asked uneasily.

"Your male comrades sent me up. They said you are the newlywed with zee...how did they say? Pencil-dick husband."

"And I'm to presume you're not?"

"You vill see," Rhino answered, while pushing her to her knees. "Unzip my pants and take a look for yourself."

'In a way this really wasn't like acting,' Misty thought. 'My husband does have a pencil-dick and I haven't seen this guys cock before either.' She smiled in anticipation as she unzipped the large man's zipper and pulled his pants down. The massive lump in his underwear caught Misty by surprise. 'Surely they've stuffed his pants with a polish sausage and a couple of oranges,' she thought.

"Camera one, focus in on her face," Joe said softly.

Misty pulled the Rhino's underwear down as the cameras zoomed in on a look of total disbelief and panic. "Oh my God!" she said.

'It wasn't in the script but it'll work,' Joe laughed to himself.

The 6'-6" muscular German looked down with pride as the new bride tried to fathom what she was seeing. His massive tool stuck out like a third arm, hanging down a full twelve inches in front of her face. 'It's not even fully erect,' she thought. His giant ball sac hung down between his legs and indeed looked like it was toting oranges around inside.

"Go ahead and touch it," he laughed, "it von't bite."

Misty gingerly reached out and cupped one of his giant balls while taking hold of his shaft with her other dainty hand. Her fingers only made it about half way around his hardening root. Misty looked at it and her forearm; 'he's as big as my arm!' She ran her hand up and down his mighty pole, feeling the thick rope like veins that criss-crossed up and down the leathery service. The normal baby-soft skin that the other guys' cocks had was replaced by his thick, toughened, and upturned cock. 'That must be why they call him Rhinoman.' At the top she ran her fingers around the fat, bulbous head, that she compared to an old fashioned doorknob.

Francis couldn't believe the size of the cock he was looking at. 'There's no way she can take something that size,' he thought. Francis felt someone push up against his back. "He is big, is he not," Deirdre laughed, "she vill never be the same." Before Frank could respond, she reached around and started rubbing the little pup tent that had formed in the front of his pants. "Deirdre vill make you feel better little man."

"Lick my cock, slut," Rhino commanded. Misty would have done what he'd asked whether he had or not. She couldn't believe the size of the giant tool in her hand. There was no way she could even begin to get the head in her mouth, so she just licked up and down his full fourteen inches.

"OKAY RHINO, NOW LIFT HER UP AND DROP HER ON THE BED."

Misty felt herself raised up like a rag doll as she steadied herself on his thick beefy arms. As she dropped to the bed her robe opened up exposing her tanned naked body. Looking up, her body splayed about vulnerably, Misty saw the penetrating icy blue eyes glaring back at her, a sneer on his face. "Spread your legs," he said in a monotone command.

"WORK IT INTO HER SLOWLY, RHINO," Joe said loudly to comfort Misty. On the side, before filming, he had told Hans what he really wanted him to do.

Rhino pushed her legs as far apart as they would go, her ass at the edge of the bed. Standing up between them, he grabbed his cock with one hand and began rubbing it up and down her slit, while his other hand was busy didling her clit. "Mmmmmmmm, that feels good. Take it easy on me, Rhino, I am a newlywed you know," she said repeating both her lines and the truth.

Francis watched on in horror as the giant's bulbous head rubbed up and down his wife's wet cunt. He gasped as the big man pushed forward slowly; Misty's cunt expanding to form a large "O" as it wrapped tightly around the largest part of his cock. "Uhhhhhhh," he heard her moan. Francis let out a guttural moan himself as Deirdre continued rubbing the front of his pants. He could feel her breasts pressing hard into his back and the "V" in her crotch rubbing up against his leg like a dog in heat. "Let's zee vat you have, little man," she said as she unzipped his pants and reached in.

"Okay...easy...easy...ohhhhh I feel sooooo full," Misty moaned as Rhino continued to push forward. Rhino was only in half way when he seemed to be blocked. In fact it was his thickness that was blocked. The other porn stars had been deeper, but none of them had the same girth. Pulling back almost to the entrance of her cunt, Rhino gripped her thighs and lunged forward. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... you're ripping me to shreds," Misty yelled out. Rhino only made it in about ten inches, pulled back and began making short thrusts of two and three inches in and out of her cunt as he rubbed furiously on her clit. "Oh..oh...I'm cummiiiiiiiiinnnnggg!" she screamed thrusting her hips up as his massive fuckstick. Rhino smiled and drove back in again hard, hitting resistance at about ten inches pushing through the hole to her womb and slamming into the back wall hard. "Uhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuck," she shouted. Her pussy muscles clenched tight around his cock and tried in vain to push out the intruding device, but he held her firmly and remained fully lodged inside until she was used to the feeling. After a few minutes, Rhino pulled ever so slowly out of her cunt, the muscles still clinging hold of him. Reaching up, he grabbed both of her firm breasts, covering them in his large hands. Holding on tightly he pulled Misty's tits toward him as leverage while he thrust his cock down her cunt tunnel and into her womb. "Ohh yeah, fuck me you big German, give it to me hard," she hissed, gritting her teeth.

Francis watched the onslaught, his eyes tearing up at the sight of her pussy being bludgeoned by Rhino's inhuman cock. Every time the big man pulled out her cunt pulled out with it several inches. Deirdre had his fully erect 5-incher out and was pulling on him feverishly. This was longer than he had ever lasted, but the mixture of pleasure and pain from her grip and tugging was keeping him from cumming right away.

Rhino knew what he was doing. The little sexpot was squirming underneath him, having orgasm after orgasm as she got used to his cock expanding the size of her pussy hole. Now it was time for the widening. Rhino started cumming out at a sharp angle and then shoving back in at a different angle. "Oooch...ouch..." Misty yelped, "that hurts." Rhino kept going at the cameras caught each grimacing expression on her face. His cock was acting like a crow bar, pulling her cunt one direction and then another as he continued to force it in from the right, left, top, and bottom. Finally after driving in hard for ten minutes, beads of sweat dropping off his face onto her belly, Rhinoman let out a deep animal growl, "Arrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhgggg."

"PULL OUT AND CUM ON HER FACE AND BODY, RHINO!" Joe yelled in him megaphone.

As he withdrew his massive cock it jerked violently up in the air, sperm shooting out like a geyser towards Misty's head. Ribbon after ribbon of thick, white, cum landed in her hair and face, as Rhino grabbed his spurting cock and hosed her down. To Misty it seemed more like he was pissing on her as his giant balls emptied themselves on her tits and down her stomach.

"OKAY...NOW STICK IT BACK IN HER AND GIVE HER THE PATENTED RHINOMAN CLOSE."

Hans reinserted his cock into her stretched pussy and easily rammed in and out of her with his slick, sperm-covered cock. Misty shoved her cunt back into him as she tried to have one last orgasm. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she cried out, as she flopped back down exhausted. Rhino smiled down at the cum covered newlywed and slowly pulled his cock out of your expanded cunt. Grabbing himself near his balls he closed the scene like he had so many others by beating his dick across his victim's ruined pussy. "Thwack!...Thwack!...Thwack!"

Francis watched the carnage, but was caught up in his own orgasm, as Deirdre jerked him hard one last time, sending several spurts of cum through the air onto the set in front of him. "Uhhhhhh...man that was great!" he said as his cock began to soften in her hand.

Deirdre leaned over and whispered into his ear. "That iz only the beginning, little one." She pulled his underwear all the way down and began running one of her fingers between his dick and asshole. Francis had never had two orgasms in one day, but his cock was already beginning to harden again.

"GREAT JOB RHINO. NOW LET'S HAVE KYLE AND DIRK KNOW ON THE DOOR." Joe yelled out.

Misty slowly began to move, "wha...what's going on? I thought we were going to have a break now?"

"WE'RE RUNNING BEHIND HONEY. JUST LAY BACK AND LET THE SCENE UNFOLD. THE GUYS WILL DIRECT EVERYTHING."

Misty felt sore and drained. Besides that she was covered in cum. But she knew this was the last day of shooting and it would all be over soon. Hans went over to the door and answered it after hearing the knock.

"Kyle! Dirk!" the German, shouted happily, "you were right, she was practically a virgin...no more though," he laughed. High fiving the two of them he yelled over his shoulder as he walked out, "I hope she can still feel you two little guys!"

'Little guys?' both Misty and Francis thought, 'they both have 10-inch cocks!'

"Hey babe!" Kyle said, "ready for some more action?"

"Uhh...yeah sure," she said, trying to go with the flow. This wasn't in the script now.

Dirk picked her small 5'-3" body up as Kyle lay down on the bed, his cock already hardened to it's full ten inches and pointed skyward. Dirk turned her around so she was facing Kyle. "Okay, baby, we're going to play fireman and you're going to slide down my pole," Kyle smiled.

Misty grabbed his cock and positioned it at her now large pussy hole and dropped down with a flop. She met no resistance and had to move around in circles to feel him in her. "Holy shit," Kyle said, "Rhino sure fucked you up good. I can barely feel you."

Before she could even begin bouncing up and down on his cock like she had a few days before, Dirk pushed her forward so her tits were mashed against Kyle's chest. Taking his cock in hand, Dirk began spanking her ass with it. 'I can tell where this is headed,' Misty thought, 'a double penetration scene.'

Francis watched the scene unfold and was thinking the same thing as Deirdre brought his cock back to life by rubbing the underside of his balls and playing with the rim of his sphincter. "I can squeeze blood from a turnip, little man, and I will squeeze all zee cum out of your tiny balls as well," she hissed in his ear.

Misty arched her back to get her ass high up in the air for Dirk. He stopped beating her with his cock and started massaging her ass cheeks as Kyle drove his cock up and down into her wet pussy. Rhino's cum coating his cock and still dripping out. "Yeah...Dirk, stick you cock up my ass!" Misty squealed in anticipation.

"No," Dirk said, "I think I want some of your pussy too!" With that he positioned his cock above Kyle's and as Kyle pulled out they both shoved back in together. "Wha?... nooooooooooo...not both of you!"

Francis watched on in awe as both thick ten-inch cocks penetrated his young wife's pussy simultaneously, two pairs of balls pressed firmly into her ass. "Shiiiiiiiiiit...you're splitting me in half...pull out...pleeasssse," she begged.

"KYLE AND DIRK STAY IN ALL THE WAY AND LET HER GET USED TO YOUR SIZE. MISTY DEAR, GREAT ACTING, KEEP IT UP. ACT LIKE YOUR IN PAIN, LIKE YOU CAN'T TAKE IT, THEN SWITCH TO BEGGING FOR THEM TO FUCK YOU HARD!"

Misty couldn't believe what she was hearing. Their cocks were killing her for real. This wasn't acting. How the hell was she going to beg for it? The two men stayed firmly planted in her pussy, giving her time to get as used to it as she could. The outer rim of her cunt was stretched to the limit. Her skin was on the verge of tearing. Then both of them started pulling out, just a few inches, then pushing forward again. Kyle's cock was pushed firmly against her clit, stimulating her, while Dirk stuck his finger in her asshole. "Mmmmmm...that feels so good guys...yeah...that's right...give it to me...fuck me," she moaned.

Frank's cock was at full attention as Deirdre continued to jerk him off with one hand and tickle his ass and balls with the other. "I am in total control of your dick, little man, when I tell you to cum you vill cum. Do you understand?" she asked squeezing his two little nuts firmly.

"Yes!" Frank answered, trying to pull away from her grasp.

She gripped him harder, "Yes, what?"

"Yes...yes ma'am!" he grunted.

"That iz better," she said, "now keep watching your wife's little pussy get filled by real cocks, while I pull on your little pecker."