George: Book 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George pulled the cloth away and observed that the front of the red panty was soaked and clinging to Jennifer's crotch. He laid her leg back on the bed, but kept it separated from the left to keep access to her crotch open.

George returned to Jennifer's side with a hot wash cloth and bathed her stomach again briefly. He moved quickly up to her bra and pushed it upward, helping pull it up with the other hand. Jennifer grabbed his arm with one hand and tugged weakly to discourage him. George's hand with the cloth was now between her breasts and he shifted it to massage one of them under her bra.

It wasn't very long before the red bra was pushed completely off the area it was intended to cover. Jennifer's gorgeous tits were uncovered and George was softly massaging them with the warm cloth. As he squeezed gently on one side, he reached his free hand under her back and felt for the clasp of her foundation garment. It took a couple of seconds but he released the clasp and felt the garment loosen. He slid one shoulder strap off her shoulder and she meekly allowed him to remove the bra and toss it on the floor.

"Fantastic! Jennifer, they're fantastic!"

"Please be careful."

"I'm going to treat them like fragile flowers."

He soaked the rag and did not wring it out as much as he had been so that when he flopped it between her breasts, some hot water tricked down her stomach. He softly washed her left tit and then the right. He gently squeezed the nipples with the cloth, then wiped off her stomach and ended up with the cloth and his hand between her legs again.

With a hot cloth, he pushed the terry material under the waistband of her panty and washed her pubic mound. Jennifer stirred again and actually stretched her legs further apart to allow him better access to his goal. He pushed the cloth further into her panty and felt the soft lips of her pussy through the cloth. He probed with his fingertips and was amazed to feel them slide up into her with a corner of the wash cloth.

"Slide your little panties off, honey."

She didn't respond. George left the wash rag where it was and removed them with no resistance. His hand again cupped her pussy and he forced two fingers inside with the wash rag.

The rag was cooling and he took it out of her. He picked up the panty from where it had dropped and put it into the bowl of water. He wrung it out and returned to the juncture of her legs. Slowly he worked the soaking red panty into Jennifer's vagina. When the entire garment was inside, he pushed at it with his fingers and packed it as deep inside her as it would go.

"How does that feel?"

"Good! So warm! What did you do?"

"I packed your wet panty into your cunt."

"She shifted again, spreading even wider to him. George gazed at the soft pink opening that was completely passive to his attentions. He could see the moisture on the soft lips and he wasn't sure if it had all come from the wash cloth or from inside.

George lowered his head and kissed Jennifer right on the opening between her legs. He sucked one side of her pussy between his lips and let his tongue search its way into the opening.

Jennifer let out a long low moan. George could feel her press against him and knew that she was getting very turned on by his attentions. He nipped the soft flesh with his teeth and licked it with his tongue. He administered to the other side in a like manner.

Jennifer was as passive as if she had allowed George to eat her pussy a hundred times. He knew she was not going to resist any advance as long as he was gentle with her. He reached out a hand and laid it lightly on her chest. He grasped a nipple between his forefinger and middle finger and tugged at it gently. She moaned again and shifted under him.

While tweaking her nipples with his fingers, George tongued the opening to her pussy. He felt it softening and he thrust his tongue against it trying to reach the silk that lined the inside. His tongue felt the panty and he mashed his face against her crotch and tried to grasp it between his teeth. He failed the first try, but on the second attempt, he caught a tiny corner of material between two teeth. Slowly he withdrew his face, drawing the soaking garment from her vagina.

"What are you doing now?" she asked. "What are you going to do?"

"We need to make room inside."

"Why, room for what?"

"For me!"

"You! - You mean? --"

"I mean I want to fuck you. You are the most desirable woman I've been with for such a long time."

"But, - didn't you just, - I mean with Linda?"

"It will be much nicer with you. I can last longer, go slower, let you build with me."

"I - I'm not sure I want you too."

"You won't regret it, trust me!"

"You keep saying that!"

"Haven't I been right so far?"

She lay silent as George drew the panty entirely from between her legs and held it up for her to see.

"This tells me your answer is yes."

"Please be gentle! I haven't for a long time. I'm scared."

"You will be just fine. You will look back at tonight with pleasure. Trust me!"

They fell silent and George dropped the panty back in the bowl of water and placed both of his hands on her fantastic breasts. He tenderly mauled them and pulled at the nipples. The lovely buds responded nicely, lengthening, hardening under the attention they had been missing for so long.

George leaned over and administered to the erect nipples with his mouth. He chewed gently with his lips and then his teeth. Each one got its share of attention. Jennifer breathed more deeply and let out an occasional sigh. She shifted her body several times and she drew her legs together now that her crotch was being ignored.

George's inattention was far from permanent. He continued using his mouth on one of Jennifer's fantastic mounds while he played with her other with one hand. That left a hand free and it found its way to her pubic mound. George twined his fingers in her hair and tugged rather hard. He felt her jump and she let out a yelp.

"You promised you'd be gentle!"

"I just wanted to see if you're still awake."

"I'm still scared!"

"You're also getting very hot. You're mind may not be quite ready but your body sure is. It's begging for it."

"Let me see you first."

Without a word, George took his hands away from their chores and stood up. He stripped off his shorts and displayed his proud erection to the beautiful woman on the bed. She eyed it cautiously. George took her hand and guided it to his erect cock. He wrapped her fingers around the shaft and let her squeeze it gently.

"It's not so frightening, is it?"

"It's so warm and smooth. I like the feel of it."

She squeezed it again.

"And it likes the feel of you. It want's your pussy. It wants to fuck you, Jennifer! It needs you."

"Keep talking to me. It helps!"

"You've got the softest most inviting pussy I can imagine. My cock wants to climb inside and stroke your pussy, to make it feel fantastic, to make it erupt. Guide me inside, Jennifer, help me!"

George began to move over her. She kept her hand on his erection and he sensed her opening her legs. He lowered his body towards hers and felt her guiding him toward his destination.

As he felt the tip of his penis against her soft flesh, she hesitated.

"That's it, Jennifer. Just get it started and your fantastic cunt will suck it all the way in."

He waited patiently for her and finally felt her tug on his penis and push it against the opening. She opened easily and the tip was inside. She removed her hand and George pushed forward. He slid inside her to the hilt and lay on top of her, letting her get accustomed to the feel of having her pussy filled with a man's cock again.

She let out a soft, slow moan of pure pleasure. "It feels much bigger in there than in my hand."

"You're pretty tight yet. Remember that you're out of practice. But you feel fabulous."

"Don't take it out yet. Let me get used to it."

"I want you on top. It will be better for you the first time."

Carefully, so not to dislodge her, George rolled onto his back and rolled her to the superior position. She lay against him, hardly moving.

George placed his hands at the side of her chest and pushed her backward. She knew what he wanted her to do and she reluctantly raised herself off him until he nearly slipped out of her and then she lowered herself back onto his grateful prick.

George pushed Jennifer into a sitting position and began massaging her breasts with his hands. She began raising and lowering herself, fucking his cock with her hot, tight pussy. She was becoming more excited by the second and began to let out a small sound with each reinsertion.

"That's it lover! You're just doing fantastic!"

"I - It feels so good! I can't believe this is happening to me. It's wonderful!"

"Keep fucking me. I'm going to work on your wonderful tits - and then I'm going to make you come with me."

"George pulled her part way down so his mouth could reach her breasts. He grasped a nipple in his mouth and sucked on it hard. He raked his teeth on the soft skin and chewed the nice hard bud with his lips. She squealed in delight and fucked him a little faster.

He gave her other nipple the same treatment and then mashed her big tits with his hands. She was awakening and getting wilder all the time and he was starting to feel the excitement in his groin.

"Are you getting close?"

"I - think so! Yess! - Close!"

Up and down, faster and faster she rammed her pussy onto his cock as if she wanted to destroy her cunt with it. George kept on her tits, one nipple in his mouth, the other breast getting frenzied squeezing in his hand. He reached around Jennifer with his free hand and sought the trigger. His fingers traced the crack of her ass until they came up against his prick. As she lowered herself, engulfing his cock once more, his fingers sought the hard little opening just behind her larger opening. He found her anus and inserted it with forefinger in and twisted it hard.

Jennifer could take no more. She jammed herself onto George's cock as hard as she could and he felt her pussy grasping his cock in a viselike grip as her juices began to spurt all around it. George hung on to her anus with his finger as if his life depended on it and he felt the eruption building inside himself. He pulled his partner down on top of him and let go of his grip between her legs. He wrapped both arms tightly around her and abandoned himself to his orgasm.

The two lovers thrashed in pleasure for a long time. George was in relative silence to the grunting and squealing of his exuberant sex partner. George thought that his orgasm was a lengthy one, but when he began to relax, she was still undergoing one spasm after another as if she would never stop. George had begun to soften and her grasping cunt was actually hurting his shrinking penis before he at last felt the inside of her begin to lessen its grip.

"Jennifer," he whispered quietly into her ear, "you were absolutely incredible. I've never enjoyed a woman more than I just enjoyed our sex together. You are magnificent. I loved it."

"I - I don't know what to say," she gasped. "I can't ever remember it being like that. I loved it too."

She lay quietly in his arms. He opened his legs and allowed her to press her sex against him as her excitement receded. They lay quietly for several minutes.

"I feel embarrassed. To think I could enjoy something so much, with a total stranger. I feel like I made a fool of myself, squealing like that. Do other women do that?"

"Some do. I like the ones that do. Like I said, you were just fantastic. I'm proud that I could give you such enjoyment. And I want you to promise me that we'll do it again."

"I - I think I want to."

"Then repeat after me, I promise."

"I - promise."

"To have sex with George at the next opportunity."

"To have sex with George at the next opportunity."

"And I promise it won't be very long." He kissed her on the mouth and shoved her off him onto her back. He pinned her to the bed with one hand and gave one breast a last squeeze before he got off the bed. She watched him dress and then he kissed her again on the lips and left the room. She was still laying naked, contemplating what had happened to her.

1...5678910