George: Book 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Georgie! You have a filthy mouth! We've got to do something about that. We have got to scrub your mouth out."

Linda leaned over him "Linda's going to scrub your mouth out for those naughty words."

George filled his mouth with her left tit and sank his teeth gently into the soft flesh and pulled back with his head until his teeth slid down to the nipple. He squeezed the expanding bud between his tongue and the roof of his mouth and then he nipped the tip solidly with his teeth.

Linda squealed and leaned further forward, pressing her soft flesh against George's face and forcing him to open wide and accept her tender offering. He was nearly smothering, her flesh covering his entire face. He licked and sucked, bit and then found space to take a breath.

"Scrub-a-dub dub! Scrub little Georgie's filthy mouth out," Linda chanted.

George continued slobbering on Linda's tits, nipping the nipples and biting into the soft underside of both breasts as Linda rocked back and forth and repeated her chant. At last his erection had to be relieved and he put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her back.

Linda stopped rocking and looked down at George's eyes with a twinkling smile on her face. Her eyes were glassy from the liquor she had consumed and from the excitement.

"Has Georgie learned his lesson about dirty words?"

"Georgie wants to fuck Linda's pussy. I want to stick my cock in Linda's pussy and fuck it till she comes."

She continued to smile at him. "Well, we'll just have to see if Georgie's ready to fuck Linda" She slipped off him and off the side of the bed, standing over him. She reached down with one hand and unsnapped the waistband of his shorts. She gently parted the front of his shorts and gazed at his erection that sprang out at her.

"Oh my! How can little Georgie have such a nice big cock for Linda? What a nice surprise! Thank you Georgie!"

"Can I fuck you now?"

"Georgie seems to have a one track mind."

"Linda take her panties off and let Georgie fuck her now!" George pretended to be upset with her.

"Not yet. Georgie still hasn't been punished enough for his naughty words."

"What do you mean?"

"Georgie has to have a spanking before he can fuck Linda. Roll over on your tummy, Georgie."

Despite the need in his crotch, George wanted to play Linda's game to the hilt. He rolled onto his stomach carefully, easing himself down onto his swollen member.

Linda sat on the bed beside him and gave him a sharp swat on his ass with her open hand. Then she carefully pulled his shorts down his legs and off. She gave George a swat on his bare ass. It stung, but to George the excitement of it far outweighed the minimal pain. Another swat brought another twinge to his erection.

"Naughty Georgie! Take that! Don't say fuck! Don't say cock! Naughty words." She swatted him over and over with her hand.

"Fuck!" George said in a low voice. "Fuck Linda with my nice cock!"

Linda increased the pace of her swats, hitting George on one cheek and then the other, back and forth.

George pretended to writhe in pain from the blows. He rolled sideways a little and then back the other way as if to ward off the blows. He used the rolling action to spread his legs until his knees were separated by eighteen inches and Linda could look between his legs and see his scrotum and balls.

The blows continues to rain on his ass, but instead of alternating from one cheek to the other, Linda began to center her slaps on his crack and to move the blows downward as his crotch opened to her. At last as if exhausted from her efforts, she let her open hand rest on the bottom center of George's ass, her fingers dangling into the juncture between his legs.

George felt her middle finger brush against his scrotum and he twitched with intense pleasure. She obligingly increased the pressure and stroked first his scrotum and then the underside of his balls.

"My, what nice big testicles you have, Georgie!"

"That's because they're all swollen with juice."

Linda stroked his balls and scrotum and George was going nuts. "Full of sex juice?"

"Full of juice that I'm going to shoot deep into Linda's hot, hot cunt."

George could not take any more. He suddenly rolled right over the sleeping Jennifer and off the bed. He stood across the bed from Linda as she sat watching with a smile on her soft, red lips.

George started around the bed and Linda stood as if to run. She backed away slowly as he approached but when he reached for her she did not bolt. George grabbed her by the wrist and guided her back toward the bed. She feigned struggle, but let him pull her to where they both wanted to be.

"Are you going to shoot your sex juice in me now, Georgie?"

George didn't answer, but with his free hand he gave her a sharp slap on the ass.

"Oh no! Don't spank Linda! You can shoot your love juice in me now if you want to, Georgie."

George swatted her again, harder. The third time, he grabbed the back of her pink panty and tugged at it. Linda increased her pretended struggles as the loss of her panties faced her.

George suddenly shed the little boy game. "I'm going to rip your damned panties off and fuck your cunt, you little tease. He hooked his fingers into the waistband of the contested garment and tugged harder. The silk panty began to slide off Linda's ass and down her hips. As soon as a cheek of her ass was bare, George used his free hand to give it a crisp, stinging slap.

Linda pretended real fear at George's metamorphosis. "Don't hurt Linda, Georgie!"

"I'm going to burn your ass and fuck your cunt till you can't stand up, you little tramp."

George grabbed the pink material with both hands and jerked it to the floor. He tackled Linda around her waist and forced her backward onto the bed. He rolled her over and arranged her on her stomach, standing beside the bed, looking down at her. She turned her head to peer at him and winked.

George slapped her on the ass as hard as he had ever hit a woman, but his open palm could only sting and not damage. He slapped her again, and again.

"Don't hit Linda any more, Georgie! You can fuck Linda now! Fuck my pussy! Please!"

George had waited long enough. He reached down and rolled Linda onto her back. She was like a rag doll. He gently spread her legs and gazed at the fantastic snatch of blond pubic hair between her legs. He had a momentary urge to bury his face in it, but his cock was throbbing intensely and his desire to fuck her took precedence.

Linda's eyes were closed and her chest was heaving with the excitement of the foreplay. George took a last look at the soft target between her legs. The swollen lips of her pussy beckoned, and he knelt between her legs. He placed a hand on her junction and probed with his fingers to find the opening. She was soaking wet and his fingers slid in immediately.

"Fuck Linda! Fuck Linda's pussy! Give me Georgie's sex juice!"

George guided the head of his erection to where his fingers were inserted and pressed forward, feeling the tip of his cock slide into the opening. When he was sure he was on target, he withdrew his fingers and forced his member into the breach.

Linda sighed and shifted her legs to provide ample room. "Fuck me Georgie! Fuck my cunt!" She seemed to be fading out and George wondered if the liquor was taking its toll. He had to keep her awake for a few more minutes.

George rammed himself into her and felt his cock slide up to the hilt. He brought his hands to Linda's fantastic tits and squeezed them again. He withdrew his prick slowly and then slid it all the way back in. He set up a rhythm, withdraw, ram it in, squeeze her tits, - withdraw, ram it in, squeeze her big tits. She was breathing deeper. Her eyes opened occasionally. She let out sighs and groans, but conversation was past.

George altered the rhythm, withdraw, ram it in, bite her nipple, - withdraw, ram it all the way back in, bite her hard, swollen nipple.

"Ohh! Oh! Jeez! That feels so great!"

It was time and George forgot about the breasts so he could focus all of his energy into Linda's cunt. He rammed in and out. He held her head in his hands. Several times he took a break after his in stroke and lay with all of his weight on her and kissed her on the mouth. He could feel her fantastic breasts heaving against his naked chest.

"It won't be long now, will it Georgie? Shoot your sex and I'll shoot mine, together."

George began the final, frenzied strokes and felt the eruption building in his bowels. "Here it comes!" He jammed his cock into her pussy for the final time. He felt her legs flailing the air behind him as she sought the deepest possible penetration. Then he felt his cock explode and it felt as if he were pumping gallons of semen into her stomach. He didn't try to take his weight off of her, but pressed her into the mattress with all of it.

Linda screamed and George felt his orgasm go on and on. At last it began to subside. He felt Linda's legs go slack and drop to the bed. When at last he rolled off of her, she was nearly as unconscious as the lady on the bed beside her was.

George sat beside Linda, his hand between her legs, gently tugging at and stroking her pubic hair. She moaned and shifted her position slightly, but she was pretty out of it. At last, George stood and went to the twin bed on the other side of the room. He rolled down the covers. He carried Linda to the bed and laid her in it, arranging her head on the pillow and covering her lovely, nude body for a much-needed rest.

Chapter 9

George went into the bathroom and took a long hot shower. As he dried himself off back in the bedroom, he gazed down at the lovely, sleeping form of Jennifer. She was lying on her back, her hands laid out at her sides, and her legs stretched out the length of the bed, held together.

George stepped over to the bed and caressed one of Jennifer's ankles. He tugged at it and found her completely relaxed. He arranged her legs so that they were separated and he could see the strip of red panty between them. She didn't move from the position he had chosen for her. He stepped back and admired the gorgeous picture.

George knew that Jennifer had probably had more to drink than any of the other women. She had tried several different liquors. It wasn't surprising that she was zonked. George was surprised that she hadn't gotten sick.

Well, George thought, he wasn't about to take advantage of an unconscious woman no matter how beautiful and inviting she looked. He wondered if he could revive her. He returned to the bathroom and found a soft wash rag. He rinsed it in cool water and squeezed it to release the excess. He folded the washcloth in thirds and walked back to where Jennifer lay. He placed the cool cloth across her forehead.

The washcloth had an immediate affect, but the results were a mixed bag from George's standpoint. Jennifer began to stir on the bed, her eyes fluttered open but she didn't appear to notice George standing a little way away. She closed her eyes again as if returning to her slumber. Suddenly her eyes flew open; she sat up and looked around. When she found the door to the bathroom, she tore off the bed and through the door. In seconds, George could hear her retching into the toilet bowl.

George allowed Jennifer to throw up in private for several minutes. When her vomiting finally subsided and the sound of her gasping between spasms subsided, George stepped to the open door of the inner room. Despite the fact that the toilet had been flushed several times, the smell of vomited liquor was still evident. George turned the exhaust fan on and stared down at the woman sitting on the floor.

Jennifer stared up at him with glazed eyes and she didn't seem to recognize who he was.

"I think I can help," George offered.

"This - doesn't happen - to me," she stammered. "I'm not a big drinker, - but I don't get sick on booze."

"I think it was the vodka and red wine. They don't agree very well. How do you feel now?"

"My head is hammering and my stomach is doing cartwheels." She looked over at the toilet bowl and George thought she was about to retch again. But the urge subsided in a few seconds.

George opened a door in the vanity below the sink and rummaged around until he found a bottle of Scope. He withdrew it and poured several mouthfuls into a paper cup. He set it on the sink counter.

I'm going to go find something for your stomach. If you rinse out the taste with this mouthwash, that will help a little.

George went back to the basement, to the bar and found a bottle of Grande Marnier. He poured a stiff portion into a brandy snifter and closed the bottle and returned it to its proper place. When he reached the bedroom, Jennifer was out of the bathroom, sitting shakily on the side of the king-sized bed. George handed her the snifter and she looked at it but didn't bring it near her mouth. She looked skeptically at George.

"More booze"

"Grande Marnier! Sip it slowly. It will settle your stomach and you won't toss it up. Trust me!"

She raised the snifter and breathed the liquor's aroma. She tasted a tiny sip and swallowed. She took a second sip, looked up at George and nodded.

"What about my head?"

"One thing at a time, beautiful. Finish your medicine and then we'll work on your headache. Trust me!"

"You keep saying that. I'm drunk and I don't have any clothes on. What choice do I have?"

George laughed and shook his head. "As I see it, none at all."

Jennifer looked around the room and spotted Linda on the other bed.

"Is she as drunk as I am?"

"The liquor put her to sleep, but I don't think she'll be sick. She stuck to wine and straight bourbon."

"Vodka and red wine! I'll never do that again. How long was I out?"

"I'd say nearly an hour."

"What were you doing all that time?"

Let's say Linda was keeping me entertained before she went to sleep."

"My Lord! - Right here in this bedroom while I was out?"

"Actually, on the bed right next to you."

Jennifer blushed. "That must have been quite a scene. Too bad we didn't have a video recorder on the whole thing." George smiled. Jennifer sipped the sweet liquor.

"Does it help?"

"Yes it does. Thank you!"

She finished the final dregs and handed him the empty glass.

"Lie down on the bed and we'll start on the next phase of the fix Jennifer project."

She obeyed and lay back, closed her eyes and looked just as she had when she was asleep.

George picked up the washcloth that had landed on the floor in Jennifer's rush to the toilet. He returned it to the bathroom and soaked it in fresh, warm water. He sat beside the supine form of the beautiful woman in red underwear and placed the damp rag over her forehead again. George gently massaged her temples through the soft material.

"That feels really nice. I think my head feels better too. But don't stop. It still hurts."

"I'll be right back." George left the cloth on her forehead and returned to the bathroom. He remembered seeing a large bowl under the sink. He retrieved it and filled it three fourths full of hot water. He set it on the dressing table next to the bed where Jennifer was, eyes closed and still.

George refreshed the washcloth in the hot water and leaned over to cover her forehead again. He could smell the Scope on her breath as she breathed in a more relaxed rhythm than earlier.

George gently bathed Jennifer's forehead for several minutes. He was careful not to wet her hair or disturb her lovely coiffeur that was still pretty much intact. Then he moved attentively to the area of her nose and mouth and caressed them gently through the warm cloth. She kept her eyes closed and let him attend to her as he saw fit.

After George had bathed Jennifer's entire face and neck, he returned to the bathroom and located a soft towel. He massaged her face and neck again with the downy soft towel. As she opened her eyes, he could read the approval in them. She looked at him like a brown-eyed puppy.

With the freshly warmed washcloth, George moved to the upper portion of Jennifer's chest, above the red bra. He felt her hesitate for an instant.

"Trust me!"

She relaxed and looked up at him as if trying to determine what he intended. His hands moved the cloth slowly toward the exposed portion of her gorgeous mounds. George could feel the flesh getting softer under the wash cloth. At last he was massaging the upper extremity of her breasts. She didn't try to stop him.

Emboldened, he pressed his fingers a little more firmly into her flesh. He poked the washcloth, with two fingers, into the crevice of her bra. The lady's eyes remained tightly closed. George wanted very badly to uncover Jennifer's lovely breasts but as yet, he was uncertain exactly how best to accomplish it. He freshened the wash cloth and ran it over her stomach and navel.

"You already fixed that part with the booze." She opened her eyes and smiled at him.

"That was just the inside."

"What's wrong with the outside?"

"Nothing, it's beautiful!"

Jennifer closed her eyes. "It feels so nice, so warm."

"You can go back to sleep if you want to."

"I'm getting a little keyed up. I don't think I can pass out again. – And I still don't trust you. You might put that washrag in some other places."

"Yes, I might."

George made sure his hand with the cloth brushed the bottom of Jennifer's brassiere. She didn't flinch.

"I want to wash your breasts."

"Mmmm! It would feel wonderful, but I don't think you'd better."

"Why not?"

"I'm very sensitive there. It turns me on when a man touches me there."

George brushed his hand harder against her bra.

"I want to wash your pussy!"

"No - no! I get even more turned on when a man touches me there."

"What have you got against being turned on?"

"I just, - no."

George soaked the wash rag and laid it over Jennifer's right knee. He started wiping her inner thigh above the knee. He moved up her leg to just below the panty and then back down the other side. He stood up and went to the foot of the bed. He warmed the cloth, lifted her left foot off the bed and washed it, all the time staring at the crotch of her red panty. He lay the left foot back on the bed and lifted the right one to wash it as well.

He soaked the rag and lifted her left foot again, high off the bed. He ran the wash cloth up the back of her leg from her heel to the bottom of her ass. Jennifer sighed contentedly.

George repeated the technique on her right leg but instead of returning the leg to a horizontal position next to the left, he kept it held in the air as he warmed the soft cloth. He moved her foot sideways to create some space between her legs. The fresh, warm cloth was place on Jennifer's soft inner thigh, just below the fiery red silk. He felt her flinch and looked at her face. He thought he saw her eyes open a second, but the contented look of her face was unchanged.

"We need a refill on the water. It's getting a little cool." George returned the leg he was holding to the bed and took the pan and cloth into the bathroom. He ran the water to heat it and waited until it was as hot as his hand could stand it. He filled the bowl and returned to Jennifer.

"Let me know if this is too warm."

George picked up the lovely right leg and again spread it away from the left as he raised it. He soaked the wash cloth and laid it directly on the exposed crotch of Jennifer's panty. George knew that in two seconds she felt the heat and wet soak through the thin silk. She blinked again "Ooh!" she squealed.

George put pressure on the cloth with his hand and felt the lady's pussy through the two layers of material, one terry and one silk.

Jennifer stirred and shifted in the bed, but she did not try to pull away or close the space between her legs that allowed George's hand to stroke her.