George: Book 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda gathered up her undergarments and Darrin offered her a hand. As he pulled her to her feet, he whispered in her ear, "Later, honey, I'm going to fuck you and let you lick me back up again." He reached out and squeezed one of her tits through her gown to emphasize his threat.

Linda left the room and Darrin announced a short intermission before the last two ladies were admitted to the closet of passion. He winked at Samantha who grimaced.

Linda returned with her panties and bra on again and asked George to mix her a double vodka martini. She watched George mix the drink and hand it to her. She took a long pull and sighed with pleasure.

The other five females were chattering away, with the two mom's trying to find a graceful way to back out of the game, which they considered far too liberal for their tastes.

"Amy," George heard Samantha plead, "What will you think of me if I do something like that?"

"Just enjoy it, mom. It's no big deal to me. And don't worry, daddy won't find out." She winked at her mother.

George suddenly realized that Linda was talking to him. "It's too bad you weren't part of this game. I bet some of the girls would like to be in that closet with you."

George smiled, "We can always go in the closet later, but I think we could find a better atmosphere, don't you?"

It was Linda's turn to smile. "Well, there's lots of that atmosphere in this house and I think it's going to get a workout the way things are going.

"You don't think the moms will put a stop to this after a while?"

"Are you kidding? They're the most turned on one's here. They just won't admit it, even to themselves.

Cory and Darrin came back into the room. They had changed briefs and freshened up. As they came to the bar for drinks, George caught a whiff of fresh after-shave lotion.

The time had come for the two mothers to take their turn, who would be first. George felt the two slips of paper in the box and drew one. The paper had Jennifer's name on it. Lonnie read the name and held her box toward her mother.

Jennifer held her hand in the box for several seconds, postponing the decision. At last she withdrew a slip of paper and looked at it. With a shrug of her shoulders, she pointed a Darrin. George noticed a look of relief cross Samantha's face as she watched the proceedings.

Darrin drained the rest of the drink in his hand, set his glass down and offered a hand to the Lonnie's gorgeous mother. She took the hand and followed slowly toward the fateful door. The twosome entered the closet and found they were immersed in blackness as the door was shut behind them.

Darrin was about to go for his favorite part of the female anatomy when he heard Jennifer's voice, whisper in the dark, "Take it easy, lover boy. One false move and I'll knee you right where you live."

The threat was made in such a soft, sexy voice that Darrin was not sure how seriously to take it. "What would you like to do?" he asked meekly.

"Just hold me for starters. I want to feel that big whang of yours pressed against me."

Darrin put his arms around the woman, who was at least twice his age, and drew her close to him. She pressed her body willingly into his and he felt her breasts pushing against his chest. He had to get his hands on them; he just had to.

After the tight embrace had lasted in silence for perhaps ten seconds, Darrin asked, "Okay, what's next on your agenda?"

"There's no rush. You can feel my rear end a little bit."

"I want to feel your tits."

"Sorry, they're off limits. I can't let you turn me on too much."

Darrin resigned himself to her directions for the time being and lowered his hands to feel her ass through the flannel material of her nightgown. He also pressed his growing erection tighter into Jennifer's stomach. She seemed to like this and he felt her press back.

"I thought your red panties looked fantastic in the fashion show, so sexy!"

Jennifer was silent. Darrin decide to chance a hand under her nightgown. He reached down and felt her thigh just above the knee. He slid his hand slowly up the outside of her bare leg, pulling the flannel with it. He was just about to feel the little red panty when her hand closed on his and stopped him.

"You can kiss it," she directed him.

He hesitated. "Kiss - your panty?"

"Yes! Chew on it!"

Darrin dropped slowly to his knees. Jennifer lifted the hem of her gown to her waist. Darrin place his hands on the back of her lovely thighs and move his mouth toward her. He made contact just below the waistband of the silk. He kissed the soft, warm silk and licked it with his tongue. He nipped it with his teeth and tried to pull the panty down.

"Leave it in place," she ordered.

Darrin moved his hands up to feel the bottom of her ass and lowered his mouth. He nipped her pubic mound through the red silk.

"That's it! Bite me, gently!"

Darrin moved his hands up again and felt her buttocks. He locked his finger inside the waistband of the panty. He knew he could pull it off her and she couldn't stop him, but he didn't.

Jennifer shifted to provide some space between her legs. Darrin pressed his face into the space, trying to lick her puss lips through her panties. He had thoughts about abandoning her ass and making a grab for her breasts, but the camera interrupted his thoughts and his activities. He let go of Jennifer and she dropped her gown into place before the door opened.

"Is he proposing, or what?" Lonnie snickered as the audience saw Darrin on his knees in front of Jennifer.

Jennifer gave a nervous laugh, somewhat in relief at making it through the ordeal. "He proposed several things," she answered.

This brought a few whoops from Cory and Terry and the group applauded lightly.

Attention turned to Samantha, who looked a bit ashen as she sat waiting. Cory grasped her hands in his and pulled her to her feet. Reluctantly, she followed him after a glance at her daughter to try and read her thoughts.

The door closed and Samantha stood stiff and still in the dark closet. She heard Cory breathing close by and she smelled the pleasant scent of his cologne. He took her hand and kissed it, then the other one. He kissed her gently on the cheek and neck. Without saying a word, he was telling her to relax and enjoy being with him. This young stud, she was sure, could provide her the best sex of her life if she would let him.

Cory took her hand in his again and Samantha expected him to kiss it again. Instead, he placed the hand over the huge bulge in his shorts and released it. Samantha drew her hand away, but after a few seconds, she put it back. It wasn't so threatening to feel a man's erection in his underwear. She squeezed gently to see what Cory's reaction would be.

At first she sensed no reaction at all, but with the second squeeze, she felt his cock press into her hand, indicating it approved of her attention.

Cory leaned forward and kissed Samantha on the mouth. She presented her open mouth to him without thinking, her mind on the throbbing manhood she held in the palm of her hand. The combination of his kiss and the response within Cory's shorts sent a shiver of excitement through the gorgeous lady.

Samantha decided that if one hand was okay, two was better. She let her other hand join the first in feeling Cory's erection. She felt the shaft between her fingers and then squeezed the tip through the material.

Cory kissed her a second time and with a smooth flip of his hand, he loosened the tie to her robe. She had to let it fall open; her hands were occupied with critical business. She felt his hands on her shoulders and the robe being pushed down her arms. One at a time, he removed her hands from their administrations and slipped the sleeve of the robe off. It dropped to the floor.

Suddenly, Samantha had a pang of conscience. She had to come to her senses and stop this. She removed one hand from Cory and stepped back a little. Her back ran into the wall of the closet.

Cory moved forward and, suddenly, both hands were touching him again. He kissed her again and this time put his arms around her waist and drew her close against him. Samantha's conscience disappeared.

One of Samantha's hands found its way to the waistband of Cory's underwear and, hardly realizing what she was doing, she tugged at it, trying to release the hot, swollen organ inside. Cory grasped her hand and stopped her.

"I - I just want to touch it a little bit!" Samantha stammered.

"I might let you," Cory explained patiently, but first we have to take your bra off so I can touch your bare flesh too." His tone of voice was like someone instructing a small child.

"Noo! We can't do that!" Samantha whined, "The camera might go off."

"Then I can't let you touch me."

"I'll - let you - make love to me later." Samantha's hesitation showed her confusion in what her body was telling her, what her alcohol fogged brain was trying to rebut.

"I can't make love to you, Mrs. G, because I'm not in love with you.

Samantha was startled by Cory's rejection, even though his tone was so patient and kind. "But I really want to touch you, and I will have sex with you but it won't be because you let me. Before I get inside you, you're going to beg for it." Cory's tone turned a little impatient.

Samantha was stunned and didn't say a word.

"You're going to beg me to fuck you, Mrs. G, and then I'm going to do it. I'll give you the fuck of your life. Now, I'm going to lower your slip and take your bra off. Then you can get your hot little hands on my cock."

Samantha stood motionless as Cory slid the straps of her slip off her shoulders and down her arms. He unfastened her bra and slipped those straps down to where the slip straps were hanging loose. Samantha's gorgeous breasts were totally exposed, but before Cory could get his hands on them, the camera flashed.

"Saved by the bell," Cory whispered, "Later I'm going to show you what those wonderful boobs of yours are really meant for. And don't forget, I'm going to teach you what a real cock feels like, in your hands, in your mouth, in your pussy, and in your lovely ass Mrs. G."

The door opened as Samantha was sliding her straps back into place hurriedly. Cory clasped her bra back together for her and gave her a soft pat on the rump as she walked unsteadily ahead of him into the recreation room.

Amy came forward and gave her mom a hug. "Wow! Mom, I'm proud of you."

Samantha returned the hug and tried to smile at the onlookers. She headed for the bar and George already had a drink waiting for her. She climbed up on a barstool and accepted it gratefully.

Chapter 5

Lonnie, Cory and Darrin had disappeared, undoubtedly to cook up a new activity for the group. The five remaining females sat sipping fresh drinks and reviewing the digital pictures on a laptop. They teased one another about what each one of them had allowed in the dark closet.

George was invited to look at the pictures and he expressed shock at what he saw. In mock horror he announced that he was certainly glad he hadn't been placed in the closet with such ravenous young women. They all giggled and George could tell that each of them was extremely tipsy. Nevertheless, he kept their glasses full and none of them said, "No thanks."

After ten minutes had elapsed, the missing trio reappeared and Lonnie announced another game that she called "Tops and Bottoms." First of all, each of the women had to select two pieces of attire, a top and a bottom. The nine people in the room were split into three teams. The three men were called the "papas, Lonnie, Jennifer and Samantha were the "mamas" and Amy, Linda and Terry were the "babes."

The game would be conducted in rounds. Each round, the nine players had to vote for tops, bottoms or both. Then all the players would listen to a tape that recited ten words and each person had to spell the ten words. Then the tape would give the correct spelling and the papers would be corrected. The team with the most spelling errors had to remove their tops, bottoms or both, as voted before the round, and dance with the team having the least mistakes.

Of course, the guys didn't have any tops so losing their tops meant nothing to them. If the two female teams were first and last, the men would dance with the losers anyway.

Before the game could get under way, the women had to make their garment selection. Amy and Linda went off to a corner and removed their bras and tossed them on a chair. Terry removed the top of her peignoir set, choosing to remain in panties and bra. Surprisingly, Jennifer also took off her flannel nightie and stood before the group in her flaming red underwear. This brought good-natured whistles from both guys and girls.

Lonnie skinned out of her men's pajamas, revealing that she had donned a fetching white panty and bra when she was upstairs. Samantha was the last to decide and finally she went back to the closet and emerged in a minute carrying her robe and bra. She looked ravishing in the tiny slip that covered her breasts but made them look so inviting.

Everyone sat down in a somewhat disorganized circle and Lonnie called for a show of hands for "tops." All of the females voted for tops so the balloting did not go any further.

Lonnie passed out pencils and tablets and started the dictation tape. There was lots of giggling and comments as the words were read, but everyone tried to write a correct representation of the words on their paper. After ten words, the teams exchanged papers so that each person had a list from someone on a different team. The tape dictated the correct spellings and the papers were corrected.

When the scores were added up, the papas had missed four, the mamas missed five and the babes missed seven. Amy and Terry looked disappointed, but Linda looked like she may have missed some words intentionally.

Amy slowly removed the long silk gown to allow the fellows the first look at her modest but beautifully formed breasts. Cory stepped forward to take her hand and lead her to the dance floor.

Terry unsnapped her bra and allowed her nice tits to fall free as Darrin approached her. Linda's breasts, the largest of the three sets, were already visible through her thin nightie. She allowed George to help her remove the top and then she led him to the dance floor.

Lonnie changed tapes so that soft music filled the room as the three couples began to dance tentatively. Linda pressed her firm, young tits against George as if she danced naked with men all the time. She pressed her stomach against the bulge in his shorts and rubbed back and forth against it, smiling up at him with a tipsy leer.

Cory drew Amy close with one arm as he ran his other hand between her breasts and squeezed them gently. Then he put both arms around her and they danced cheek to cheek.

As Terry faced Darrin, waiting for him to make the first move, he placed both hands on her young breasts and pulled them towards him. He squeezed them hard, bringing pain to her eyes. He made little pretense of dancing as he ravaged Terry's tits in his strong hands. She tried to put her arms around his neck and move in close, but Darrin clearly intended to feel her soft flesh for a little longer.

At last, Terry succeeded in getting Darrin to release his holds and dance a little. From her breasts, his hands moved to her ass and he squeezed her cheeks for all he was worth as they struggled around the dance floor.

Cory stroked Amy's cleavage softly. He lifted the tip of one breast and placed his lips over the nipple, sucking on it gently. Amy had her eyes closed and a peaceful look adorned her pretty face.

Linda was trying to get her hands down the back of George's boxer shorts. "If you don't stop that", he admonished her, "I'm going to grab you in the most vulnerable spot I can find."

"Oh would you please!"

George grabbed one of Linda's tits and squeezed it playfully. He lowered his head and bit gently on the tip of the nipple. The girl only intensified her efforts to get her hands inside the tight waistband.

The music stopped too soon for everyone except Terry and the couples had to take their seats for the next round.

The second vote was five to four in favor of tops, with Linda voting bottoms along with the three guys. In the spelling contest, the papas missed five, the babes missed six and the mamas lost with seven mistakes.

Lonnie approached Darrin and turned so he could unfasten her bra for her. Cory stood up and took Jennifer's hand and led her to the floor. That left George with Samantha, to his delight and her dismay as she watched Cory.

Cory and Jennifer started dancing and Cory reached around to her back to unclasp the red bra. Jennifer allowed him to remove the garment and draw her close to him, pressing her bared flesh into his broad chest. George caught a glimpse of Jennifer's fantastic breasts and wondered how a woman her age could have such firm, young looking tits.

Darrin fumbled with the clasp at Lonnie's back and finally solved the mystery. He quickly slid her bra off and reached around her from behind to paw her full tits. He pulled her against him and mauled her breasts as they walked to the dance area.

Darrin showed a little more respect for Lonnie than he had for Terry. He did not squeeze her quite as hard and he did dance with her when she turned around to face him. Still, he kept one hand on her chest and gave her nipples a pretty good going over as they danced; and every once in a while, he grabbed an entire breast and tugged on it, as if he were milking it in a barn.

As George started toward Samantha, she fumbled at the straps of her slip with her hands as if she were trying to take the little garment off. It was obvious that she was apprehensive and stalling for time.

George grasped a hand and led her toward the hardwood. "Leave it on", he directed her quietly. Samantha gave him a little relieved smile and let him lead her toward the other two couples.

George drew the luscious Samantha into his arms and felt her fantastic body press against his. He immediately started to get an erection as his hands rested on the expensive silk slip at her waist. She felt his erection and pressed her body against it, which increase it to full strength.

George and Samantha danced in silence and watched the other pairs. Cory and Jennifer had stopped dancing and Cory had his mouth fastened on Jennifer's left breast. She had her head tilted back, eyes closed and a look of mixed anguish and pleasure on her face.

Darrin was still feeling Lonnie's tits pretty good with one hand and had buried his other hand in the back of her panties. She was trying to pull it out with a grip on his arm, but was not having much success.

Samantha seemed totally relaxed and George really did want to remove her slip. He slid a strap off one shoulder and it dropped to her elbow and one of her full, ripe tits came uncovered. She tensed slightly, but when George didn't attack her, she relaxed again, still pressing her bosom into his erect cock.

The other strap followed and George tugged at the front of the slip until it hung around Samantha's waist. George stepped back and tugged it again and dropped it around her feet. He leaned over and as she stepped out of it, he picked it up.

Samantha stood in anticipation, looking down at George's hands, holding her filmy slip. "Well", she hesitated, "They're all yours!"

George smiled at her. "They're fantastic, Samantha. They deserve some very special treatment."

George covered his hand with the slip and placed the hand on Samantha's left breast. He massaged it gently through the soft silk. He ran his hand between her breasts and then over the other one. He leaned over her and kissed her on the mouth and she responded by parting her lips just slightly.

1...34567...10