George: Book 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George put his other hand to work so that he could feel both of Samantha's soft tits through the material of the slip. Then he slid his hands down over her stomach and across the front of her panty. He wanted her to open her legs, but she kept them together.

George tried another kiss and felt her lips part a bit more this time. His left hand left her stomach and he placed it behind her head. He pressed his hand into her soft, lovely hair and pressed her head against his, forcing her mouth tightly against his.

George held the kiss for long seconds and then let her head fall back slightly so they could breath. With only a slight pressure from his hand, Samantha let him draw her mouth toward him and this time; she kissed him back and opened her mouth to allow their tongues to touch.

George still had a hand on the gorgeous woman's pubic mound and he felt her shift her stance. He pressed his advantage and slid his hand lower, between her legs. He felt the tips of his fingers sink into the soft flesh of her crotch. He gripped her mound tightly, forcing his fingers to dig into her gash.

Samantha was turning on nicely and George wished they were somewhere in private where he could rip off her panties and sink his swollen prick between her legs. He let go of the slip and slid his index finger inside her panty. He rubbed it back and forth against one side of her pussy and felt her push against his hand for more.

Before George could get more fingers in Samantha's panties to help out, the music stopped and the applause from the babes interrupted the mood. All three couples had to separate. George picked up Samantha's slip and reluctantly helped put it back on before they sat down.

The nine revelers needed a break so after the mamas put their tops back on George served more liquor. The men joined the girls in a round and then they took another vote. A radical swing turned the vote decisively to bottoms as only Jennifer and Samantha voted tops.

The next round was no contest as the mamas only missed one word and the men missed three. The babes missed six and the men whooped it up with anticipation. Darrin stepped forward and grabbed Amy by the hand before anyone else could get to her. Terry looked relieved and she gladly stepped toward Cory as he motioned to her. That left Linda in her short nightie for George.

Lonnie started the music again and Cory allowed Terry to shuck her panties. George stared at the thatch of blond hair covering her mound. She quickly turned toward her partner and they began dancing closely, her bare ass shimmying back and forth as she and Corry turned smoothly on the floor.

George tried to grab Linda's panties, but she avoided his hand and then slapped at it playfully and he stepped back and watched as she smoothly lowered them revealing another lovely blond thatch. As she raised her arms and moved toward George, he reached around her and gently placed his hands on her waist. They began to dance and George felt her soft muff press against his shorts. His erection was restored immediately, but Linda didn't back off; as he grew she pressed harder.

Amy lifted her gown and demurely removed her panty without revealing much at all. She stood quietly waiting for Darrin to take her into his arms and he did. They had danced only a few steps when he reached to the floor and began to pull up the long black silk material. He soon had it bunched above her waist and his hands roughly squeezed the cheeks of her slim ass. Fortunately for Amy, one of Darrin's hands was occupied holding up her garment so he was slightly hampered in his advances.

George turned his attention to Cory. He was not taking advantage of Terry as he might have, although he had slipped one hand onto her bare hip and was caressing it and the outside of one lovely cheek.

Darrin, on the other hand, was attacking Amy's bare ass with gusto. He spread her cheeks apart with both hands and gouged his fingers into her crack, making her squirm uncomfortably. She had little choice but to put up with Darrin, but the pained expression on her face said that she was not enjoying it at all. As Darrin delved lower with his fingers into the cleft between the back of her legs, Amy tried to hold her legs together as much as she could to limit access.

George let his left hand fall from Linda's waist to the top of her ass and squeezed gently. She pressed against him even harder, indicating it was okay, so he moved the hand lower and inward toward her crack. He pressed his fingers gently into her rear cleavage and ran the edge of his hand up and down the cleft. Linda gave no indication that anything George did was anything but all right with her. George felt a change in her step and realized that she was squatting slightly to give his hand better access. He pressed his fingers forward and felt the incredible softness of her warm inner crotch. He heard her sigh as he forced his finger into her soft flesh. Her pussy began to open in acceptance of the intruding fingers.

Once again the music ran out. "Thank God!" Amy exclaimed as she stepped quickly out of Darrin's reach. George gave Linda a final squeeze, pinching her labia between his thumb and forefinger. The girls retrieved their panties and put them back on as Lonny set up the tape for the next round

The vote was taken and came out the same as the previous one, bottoms again. The words in this set were all very long and George had to guess at half of them. When the scoring was completed, the mamas had missed seven, the babes missed eight and the men were the losers with ten mistakes.

As Lonny read the results, the other five women howled with glee at the prospect of three naked men at their disposal.

At the urging of the three young girls, Lonny, Samantha and Jennifer moved to the dance area and waited uncertainly. Terry started another song and Darrin was again the most eager participant. He removed his jockey shorts in a swift, smooth motion, revealing his large cock at half-mast. He moved quickly to Lonny and pulled her roughly toward him and pressed himself against her. They began to dance as Darrin humped up and down with his cock against the front of her panties.

Cory walked over to Jennifer again and stood in front of her as he slowly lowered his shorts. George heard a gasp escape the woman's lips as her eyes caught sight of the huge erection that faced her. George had to admit that Cory had a cock that would impress any woman; then he had to turn his thoughts to the waiting Samantha.

He walked over to her slowly, sure that both of them would welcome a way out of the encounter that was mandated by the game and the watching audience. Samantha wasn't even looking at George, but was feasting her eyes on Cory's manhood. George lowered his shorts slowly as the beautiful woman turned her attention to him and watched with interest. George felt that all eyes must be on him, but when he looked around, Linda, Terry and Amy were staring at Cory and Jennifer. George stood erect and moved the last step toward Samantha. She took his hand and allowed him to put his other hand on her waist. George felt the soft silk of her slip brush his swollen penis. Samantha gave a little jump at the first contact, but as George pressed into her, she did not move away and seemed to loosen up a little.

Darrin was inflicting his obnoxious behavior on Lonnie, as he had the Terry and Amy earlier. He had shoved his hands inside the back of the brunette's panties and was pressing her against his swollen rod. Lonnie was trying to pull away, but she wasn't having much luck. Darrin wasn't trying to dance at all, but stood flat-footed, humping against the struggling girl. George wondered if he was going to shoot his load all over her belly.

Jennifer looked enraptured, with her eyes closed and her face turned away from Cory's as her head lay on his shoulder. Her hands were on the back of his waist. Cory took her right hand and moved it onto his ass. She didn't retract it, but let it lay limply on his left cheek. Encouraged, Cory felt her ass with one hand through the hot red material that covered it. Jennifer's eyes opened in surprise, but then she closed them again and the look of rapture returned to her face. She pressed herself against the huge pole that separated her stomach from his.

Darrin and Lonnie were still struggling; she was trying to get away from the prick that pressed against her and he was trying to shove it right through her stomach. Both hands were buried in her panties, pressing her ass for all they were worth.

George returned his attention to the beautiful woman in his arms. He kissed her lightly on the cheek and moved his hands to the top of her ass. She too had her eyes closed and her soft breathing smelled of a combination of perfume and alcohol. George squeezed her rear end lightly and pressed himself tighter against her. The feel of the smooth silk slip on his engorged prick was nearly more than her could stand. Then Samantha did something that nearly sent him through the roof. She lowered both of her hands onto his bare buttocks and raked her nails over the skin of his ass. George grunted in pleasure and pressed harder with his cock. His partner knew how to give pleasure to a man; that was for sure. She probed into his crack and raked her nails a little harder. The music stopped.

George retrieved his shorts and self-consciously donned them again. Darrin and Cory were going to leave theirs off, but Lonnie insisted that they had to dress again as part of the rules. Samantha suggested that the game be terminated, but she was outvoted and Lonnie said that the next round would be the final one.

Lonnie called for the final vote with the mamas casting the first three. Lonnie voted "bottoms" and Samantha and Jennifer voted "tops." Amy and Terry voted "bottoms" and Linda voted "all", much to the delight of the men. Darrin and Cory voted "all" and the vote came to George. "All", he said and everyone looked at Lonnie for a ruling on the split vote.

"The plurality wins", said Lonnie, "all it is for the last round."

The moms won the spelling bee with the papas second and the babes third. Darrin leaped to his feet and ran to Linda and George made his way to Terry. Cory had started in her direction, but veered off and took Amy's hand.

Darrin gave Linda no chance to exit her clothes gracefully. He grabbed the hem of her nightie and yanked it over her head, throwing it on the floor. He grabbed the top of her panties and roughly forced them down her legs to her feet. Not even waiting for her to step out of them, he forced his left hand between her knees and began lifting it toward her crotch. With the panties around her ankles, Linda almost lost her balance and fell. As she lifted one foot out of the garment and moved it to steady herself, her legs parted enough to give Darrin the space he wanted. His hand shot up to her crotch and he grasped the soft flesh between the lovely girl's legs in a grip of iron. Linda swore at him, but he was not to be deterred from his destination. His fingers pressed into her and he began stroking her lips feverishly.

Meanwhile, Cory was helping Amy take off her nightgown and he folded it and laid it on the floor. She didn't move to lower her panties, so he did it for her, again with gentle hands. Then as he knelt before her, he placed his lips on her glistening black pubic mound and kissed it. Amy grasped the back of his head with her hands and held it against her for a few seconds, finally releasing it. Cory stood and kissed both of her breasts before holding her against him as they started to dance.

Terry offered her back to George and he smoothly unsnapped her bra and she slipped it down her arms and dropped it to the floor. She peeled her panties off by herself and turned to offer her gorgeous naked body to her partner. George accepted her into her arms and as she felt his erection against her naked muff, she pressed against him. Her lovely breasts pushed into George's chest and he could feel the heat in them.

George looked around to see how the other couples were progressing. Darrin had backed Linda across the room and had pinned her against the wall. He still had his hand buried between her legs and was massaging her junction furiously. His other hand was planted between her large breasts, holding her in place. Linda was not struggling to get away but had grasped Darrin's wrist with one hand and was tugging at it, trying to pull it free from its devious burrowing. The look on her face was a mixture of anguish and excitement probably enhanced by the alcohol she had consumed.

Cory had the lovely and naked Amy pressed against him in a tight embrace. As George watched, the young girl lowered a hand and probed the space between the two bodies. She could obviously feel the erection pressing against her stomach and apparently wanted to explore its size with her hand. Cory backed away a little to give her hand room and she closed it over the bulge in his shorts. She looked at George and winked, and then slowly licked her lips and smiled.

Terry sensed that she was not the center of George's attention and that wasn't what she wanted. She took George's right hand in her left and pulled it toward her front. George got the message and as she pulled back to give him room, he slipped his hand between them and buried in the blond snatch he had admired earlier. He decided to talk dirty to her and see if she liked it.

"I love blond pussy hair!"

"I'll just bet you do!"

"I want my fingers inside your hot little cunt."

"I want to jack off your nice cock." She moved a hand in between them next to his and squeezed his erection. George jumped but continued his dialog.

"I want to stroke your clit till it explodes!"

She laughed. "No, dummy, clits don't explode like cocks do."

George couldn't stand any more. "You little smart ass! I'll show you explode! I'm going to fuck you right here."

George released his grip on her mound and began pulling his shorts down. Terry was ready and eager and she helped tug them to the floor. When he was as naked as she was, they came back together and she reached for his swollen prick. She opened up her legs and slipped it in so smoothly that George wondered if anyone else had even noticed. He felt the tight pressure of her cunt squeezing him and he wrapped his arms around Terry, lifting her feet off the floor. Her legs wrapped around his thighs and she locked her heels behind his knees. George began thrusting his erection back and forth inside of her as best he could.

"How's that you fucking little fox?"

"Not bad for an old man on a dance floor", she responded.

Terry wrapped her arms tighter around his neck and used his shoulders to help hoist her body up and down on the impaling petard.

"I'm close, how about you?" George gasped.

"I'm right with you!"

The music stopped but George and Terry didn't notice as they were in the midst of a crashing orgasm. George just pushed himself as far into the gorgeous blond as he could reach and held it there. She pressed against him and let out a long moan. Their bodies shuddered together in intense pleasure for many seconds and then they started to relax.

George held onto her and looked around. Cory, Amy, Jennifer, Samantha and Lonnie were staring at them. Darrin was still attacking Linda against the wall and appeared to have made some real headway. She was slouched down with her legs spread wide and Darrin's hand was buried deep inside of her. He was pulling his hand back and forth without resistance and Linda had given up any semblance of a struggle.

George felt his erection begin to soften and he lowered Terry to her feet and pulled himself out of her. He kissed her cheek and she returned the kiss on his cheek. He pressed against her for one last body length hug and stepped away as the onlookers began to applaud. He grabbed his shorts and covered his dripping prick as he headed for a chair to cave into.

Over by the wall, Linda was gasping as Darrin smashed his fingers in and out of her swollen puss.

"Come on you bitch!" he yelled at her. "I want you to drench my hand."

"I can't come that way!"

Her legs suddenly gave way and she sat down heavily. Darrin was coming out and he lost his grip entirely. Linda snapped her legs together and there was no way for him to resume his attack. He gave up in frustrated failure, staring at the distraught girl on the floor.

The six naked people all put their cloths back on and George made sure everyone had a stiff drink. Lonny explained that she was out of games and it was free time for everyone to do as they pleased.

Amy, Terry and Lonny retired to a corner for a discussion and after a few minutes they came over to where Darrin was sulking. They chatted with him and the four of them left the room.

Cory took Samantha by the hand and led her off to some other part of the house. George was left with Jennifer and Linda and that suited him just fine. Jennifer was pretty drunk and Linda seemed to recover quickly from her bout with Darrin. Linda motioned to Jennifer and they both came over to George and led him upstairs to a bedroom. It had a king sized bed. Linda stripped off the bedspread and the two women motioned George to lie on his back on the bed.

Chapter 6

Darrin's spirits rose rapidly as he contemplated what could happen next with his three lovely escorts. His ego convinced him that it was only right that he should have three females while the other two males had to share three. The foursome found a bedroom on the second floor of the mansion and they closed the door behind them.

Lonnie was the first to kiss Darrin and as her lips pressed against his, her hand caressed his cock and balls through the material of his briefs. Darrin let the girl take the lead. He was convinced that the lovely trio had his sexual interests at heart and he wanted them to implement their plan.

Lonnie released Darrin and Terry replaced her. Terry's luscious pink lips kissed Darrin on the mouth. He opened to allow her tongue access. He felt her hand on his ass, poking her fingers into the back of his crack insistently.

After a minute of this activity, Darrin found Amy in his arms. Her kiss was tentative and her free hand rubbed his bare chest. Somehow though, Darrin found the innocent looking bride-to-be the most exciting of the three. He opened his mouth and tried to force his tongue between her teeth. She allowed this, but when he grasped her breast through her black silk gown she pulled away.

Darrin stood expectantly waiting for more attention. Lonnie motioned him to the bed and onto his back. Terry suddenly produced a set of handcuffs and showed them to Darrin.

"What's that for?" He asked in a naive tone.

"For your pleasure," Terry answered with a laugh.

Darrin allowed Terry to place a shackle on his left wrist. She ran the handcuffs through the headboard of the bed and fastened the other cuff to Darrin's right wrist. He lay still grinning up at the girls, his arms over his head, fastened to the bed.

Lonnie boldly grabbed the waistband of Darrin's shorts and began to tug them off. She had to lift the elastic over his stiff erection and then pull them down his torso and legs. Darrin lifted his butt to give her room. He still assumed that he was about to be the object of some very erotic attentions.

Lonnie and Terry looked down on the naked man manacled to the bed. "Darrin," Terry said, "You look terrific. Just relax and we're going to give you something you'll never forget."

Darrin noticed that Amy had left the room. She returned momentarily carrying some rope and a small box. Lonnie took a short rope and tied a slipknot around Darrin's left ankle. With a sailor's expertise, she bound his left ankle to the bedpost on that side of the bed. She tightened the rope so that Darrin could move his left foot only slightly.

1...45678...10