George: Book 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Linda reached George, she had a glazed look of excitement in her eyes, augmented by the alcohol that he could smell on her breath. George accepted her willing body into his arms and kissed her on the lips. Although her mouth begged for more attention, he removed his lips and lowered them to the side of her neck and then to the exposed tops of her soft breasts.

With one arm he held her close against him and the other arm slid down the back of her thigh. Bent over, as he was to kiss her bosom, his hand reached to the hem of her nightgown. He slipped it under and slid the probing hand up the back of her bare thigh until it reached the bottom of her panty. His fingers probed to get inside the silk material and feel the soft flesh of her fantastic ass.

George's invading hand moved swiftly to the rear of Linda's crotch. He had every intention of probing the soft entrance to her pussy, but she was not quite ready to go that far and pushed George away, leaving him frustrated again.

The last award went to Samantha as the model that scored the highest in all the categories combined. Darrin announced the award; "She is certainly elegant, provocative, sexy, and showed some hot little panties of her own."

Samantha stood and walked forward holding her robe around her as if she expected one of the men to try and rip it off of her. She stood in front of Cory, looking down at her slippers, and offered her cheek. He brushed it gently and she stepped over to Darrin. She held the robe tighter, but Darrin kissed her lightly on the cheek and whispered, "Congratulations, beautiful," in her ear. George kissed her soft cheek and she seemed to relax as she walked back and sat down.

Chapter 4

With the fashion show over, George reverted from judge to bartender and served drinks to everyone, including Cory, Darrin and himself. After a few sips and some chatter among the girls, Lonnie addressed the group on the next activity.

"It's time for some party game's, some very coed party games. The first game is called Polaroid surprise. The way it works is that each of the six females gets to spend a few minutes alone with one of our two handsome entertainers in a dark closet. You have to stay in the closet until someone on the outside snaps a flash picture of you and whatever you are doing. Then everyone gets to see the photo."

As George would have expected, there were three ladies who were very excited by the game and two who were rather apprehensive. Lonnie produced two small boxes and explained that one box would determine the order of entry into the closet and the other would determine the male partner for each female.

Lonnie held one box over to George and he reached in and withdrew a slip of paper. It had "Amy" written on it and George showed it to Lonnie. Lonnie held the other box over to Amy and she drew out a slip and showed the name to Lonnie. Lonnie pointed to Cory.

Cory took Amy by the hand as Samantha watched with concern. The couple walked to a door at the side of the room and opened it and stepped into a small dark closet. Cory closed the door and they were in total darkness. The closet was just large enough for the two occupants to stand without touching one another.

"Are you enjoying your shower so far?" Cory asked.

"I sure am," said Amy, "I think having you guys here to loosen us all up is just a blast."

Outside the door, the rest of the party had drawn up chairs to listen and wait. Everyone was real still and they could barely hear the words spoken in the closet.

George looked around for a camera, but it must have been rigged up in another room on the other side of the closet. He found a wire strung under the door and up to a small switch that was taped to the wall near the door.

Inside the closet, Cory reached out his arms in the darkness and slipped them around Amy's waist. "I hope we can continue to make it more fun for you," he said.

Amy allowed herself to be drawn close against the strong, bare chest of the male dancer. She reached up and put her arms around his neck. She felt the effects of the several drinks she had taken and her inhibitions were nil. She wanted to feel Cory's strong hands roaming over her silk clad body and she hoped he would take the invitation.

Cory lowered his head and tried to judge where Amy's mouth was. As soon as she realized his intent, she raised her face to him and their lips found one another and they kissed. As the kiss progressed, Cory began to stroke the back of Amy's nightgown.

The first few strokes stayed in neutral ground, but as their second kiss began, Amy felt his hands down on her rear end. She pressed herself closer against him to let him know it was okay to do what he was doing.

Amy knew that she was powerless to interrupt Cory's advances. In the back of her fogged brain, she knew that the camera was set to flash and the closet door would open, ending the encounter; but she hoped that wouldn't happen for a time.

Cory knew about the camera too and he knew that the eager audience outside the closet wanted a real action shot. He felt Amy's eagerness and knew he did not need to take it slow; she seemed ready to go along with whatever he did.

Cory began bunching the material of Amy's smooth, silk nightie to raise the hem. He kept grasping more and more of the silk until he got to the bottom of the garment and could slide his hands underneath it. He pulled the hem of the nightgown above Amy's waist, all the way around. Their bodies pressing together held up the front of the nightgown. Cory stuffed the back of the gown inside the waistband of the little matching panties.

With his hands free again, Cory attacked the rear entrance to the juncture of Amy's legs. She was eager to give any assistance she could. She pulled against his neck and lifted herself off the floor, wrapping her legs around his hips, spreading herself wide open. Cory immediately slipped a hand inside her panties and his fingers slid into her pussy as if they had been suctioned.

Cory turned Amy's back to the back wall of the closet and shoved his hand in as far as he could in the awkward position they were in. Amy moaned aloud and the audience outside the door heard her. As if this were a cue, the camera flashed, getting a perfect shot of exactly where Cory's hand was.

Cory removed his hand and dropped Amy to the floor. Even though the door opened almost instantaneously after the flash, the onlookers only saw the couple standing together in a close embrace. Amy's nightgown was still up around her waist, providing an erotic picture, but not quite as erotic as the one on film.

As Amy stepped away from Cory and reached behind her back to free her gown and drop it back in place, she heard "Wow! Amy, All right!" from Terry. Everybody applauded her as she stepped from the closet and walked to the bar to get a drink from George.

The group had decided not to look at any of the digital photos until everyone had been in the spotlight. George selected another name from the box and Terry got to choose her partner. She smiled with delight when she got Darrin's name on a slip of paper. She headed for the closet without hesitation and Darrin eagerly followed her in. Lonnie closed the door.

Inside the closet, Darrin knew what he was after. He immediately slid the straps of Terry's nightgown off her shoulders and dropped the top of the flimsy garment to her waist. She had to hold it up with her hands to keep it from falling off entirely. Darrin reached around behind the startled girl and unfastened her bra with a practiced twist.

He pulled the bra straps off her shoulders and down her arms, forcing her to let go of the nightgown with one hand as he slid the strap off completely on that side. Terry managed to regain her grip on the gown on that side as Darrin forced her to let go on the other side. He tossed her brassiere on the floor.

Terry decided things were moving too fast. "Wait a minute!" she insisted. "Let me put the top of my nightgown up. Then you can feel my breasts; just let me keep the nightie on."

She knew she was pleading and they had only been together for a few seconds. She, like Amy, felt the liquor clouding her inhibitions. She liked having men feel her body, but the speed and insistence with which Darrin had attacked her frightened her.

Darrin didn't want Terry to cover herself, but he wasn't sure just what she would do if he said no. He could hear the apprehension in her voice and he didn't want to blow his chances completely. "In a minute, honey, I'll let you put it up in a minute. Just let me kiss those gorgeous bare boobs for a minute first."

Without waiting for a reply, Darrin lowered his head and fastened his mouth over Terry's right nipple. He sucked hard and hungrily on it until he sensed it hardening in his mouth. Then he repeated the treatment on the other side.

Terry felt her nipples hardening and felt excitement extending down between her legs. She began to panic. She put one hand on Darrin's forehead, as the other held on to her blue silk nightie. She tried to push his head away.

Darrin finally gave in and removed his mouth from Terry' breasts. She quickly pulled the nightgown into place and stood still, waiting for the next move.

Darrin did not take long to oblige. His hands sprang to Terry's hips and up under her nightie until the grasped her tender breasts under the filmy material. He squeezed her hard and she nearly cried out. His only thought was to fondle her breasts; he made no move to kiss her and he showed no interest in her lower body.

"You've got two of the finest tits on any woman I've ever seen", Darrin whispered in her ear. "I'd like to stretch your nipples until they hurt like hell."

He grasped the nipples on both sides with his fingers and stretched them out in front of the frightened girl.

Frantic to slow this maniac down, Terry reached for the front of his shorts and pulled it out. She plunged a hand inside and wrapped it around the hot, swollen meat inside. She tugged at it, but Darrin was not distracted in the least. He let go of Terry's nipples but grasped and squeezed her breasts again. Then he pulled them out in front of her.

The camera flashed, catching a clear side view of the situation. When the door opened, Terry had removed her hands and Darrin had reluctantly loosened his grip, but he gave Terry a couple of more squeezes for the benefit of the watchers.

Terry stooped to retrieve her bra from the floor and followed Darrin back into the party room as the audience applauded again and Amy shouted "Wow! Terry, all right!" Her breasts were sore and she was glad that the camera had flashed when it did. Still, she felt a twinge of frustration that the excitement building up in her had not been culminated. Maybe later it would be.

The third name that George drew from the box was Lonnie. She in turn drew Cory and appeared relieved by the selection. She led the way as Cory followed her into the inner sanctum. The door closed behind them and Lonnie felt Cory's hands on her waist as she turned to face him.

Cory brushed Lonnie's cheek with his lips and then found her mouth and covered it. She parted her lips and kissed him back. They kissed a second time and then Cory released her and stepped back.

Lonnie knew what was coming and was not surprised when Cory's hands fumbled with the top button of her pajama top. He got it undone and the second one came easier. Lonnie herself unbuttoned the last fastener and the front of the garment separated exposing her bare flesh to the cool air.

Lonnie's breasts did not stay exposed for more than a second or two as Cory covered them with his strong hands and massaged them gently. He kissed Lonnie again as he kneaded her soft flesh and as the kiss ended she let out a huge sigh of contentment and pleasure.

Cory let go of her breasts and put his arms around her, pulling her bare chest against his. He kissed her again and Lonnie knew she would do whatever he wanted her to do.

Holding her tight against him, Cory slid a hand into the back of Lonnie's silk pajama bottoms. He felt the soft, warm flesh of her bottom, squeezed one cheek and then the other. She pressed herself against him, from her knees to her breasts.

Cory removed his hands from her ass and pushed her back so he could get back to her tits with his hands. He squeezed her right breast with one hand and ran the other hand back and forth between her breasts. He stroked her cleavage and then lowered the hand and fingered her belly button. He kissed her again.

Lonnie was uncertain as to Cory's plan of attack. He seemed to move his hands around her body at random and punctuated the activity with kisses. She left her hands at her side, letting him take total control of the situation.

From her navel, Cory moved his hand lower across the front of the pajama bottom. He squeezed her pubic mound through the material and moved on down her leg till he grasped one knee. He pressured Lonnie's knee to indicate he wanted her to widen her stance. At first she didn't, but as he pushed harder, she relented and moved her foot so that her feet were spaced about shoulder width.

Cory wasn't satisfied; he wanted more room and pressed her knee again. Lonnie shifted to an even wider stance. She knew where Cory's hand was headed now and she wanted it there.

Cory couldn't be sure how much time he had left so he didn't delay. He planted his hand squarely between Lonnie's legs and massaged her crotch through the pajamas. It felt fantastic and Lonnie could not remember when she had last felt so hot.

Cory released Lonnie's tit, which he had still been attending to, and kissed her again as his fingers probed her puss. Lonnie wished his fingers would tear a hole in the pajamas; she wanted his fingers inside her.

As if he read her mind, Cory moved his hand to the waistband of the pajama bottoms and worked it underneath. Lonnie felt his fingers slide through her pubic hair and then they were rubbing the moist outer lips of her love tunnel. She let out a gasp as he pushed at least two fingers up inside her wet cunt.

"Get my clit!" Lonnie directed him in a loud whisper. But before Cory could reply, there was a click and a blinding flash. "Oh no! Not yet!" Lonnie lamented out loud.

Cory retracted his hand and put his arms around Lonnie so that the observers outside saw them embracing and kissing as the light from the open doorway entered the closet. Lonnie broke the embrace reluctantly and buttoned up as she left the little room. She needed a drink to help her calm down and she headed for the bar as Cory followed her to the bar.

The three younger girls were chattering about which mom would be the first one inducted to the closet ritual, but the next name drawn was Linda. With two chances out of three to get Darrin, Linda confidently drew a slip of paper. It was Darrin's ballot and he indicated his enthusiasm by jumping up and entering the closet ahead of his partner.

As the door closed, Darrin started out with Linda the same as he had with Terry; he slid the straps of her nightgown off her shoulders. Linda did not try to hold it up as Terry had and it sank to the floor around her feet. Next, the shoulder straps of her bra were pulled down and then Darrin reached around and fumbled with the clasp in back. He had more trouble this time, as there was no give in the elastic; Linda stretched her bra tight.

At last the clasp came free and Darrin pulled the garment off and tossed it against the door where the metal clasp made a telltale sound. His hands fastened on Linda's big tits in an instant as Darrin began his oratory. "You've got the nicest cans I've ever seen on any woman, Linda. I want to tear them off! I want to suck them, ravish them! They're so terrific."

Like Terry before her, Linda was taken back by the ferocity of Darrin's attention to her breasts. Still, she didn't interrupt him at first, preferring to endure the pain until she had a chance to get the upper hand.

After Darrin had stretched her tits in every direction and pulled on her nipples until she thought they might come off, Linda told Darrin that he really was hurting her and she wanted his attention in a different way.

"You want a little pussy action, don't you?" he responded. Linda grasped his hands in hers and he allowed her to remove them from her breasts, expecting her to direct them between her legs. Instead she dropped them to his sides.

"Just stand still for a minute and you won't be sorry."

Linda stooped to the floor and retrieved her nightgown. Before Darrin could object, she had it back on. Then he heard the sound of more cloth sliding around and realized that she was taking off her panties.

With her panties on the floor, Linda went to work on Darrin's briefs. She pulled the waistband out in front and worked it over the erection inside. She slid it down his thighs, but left it hanging halfway to his knees.

Linda took Darrin's left hand and guided it under her nightie to her stomach. "Rub me real nice, Darrin, and I'll rub you."

Darrin reluctantly began to rub Linda's stomach. His fingers felt her navel and he pushed against it. He really would have preferred to have his hands full of those soft tits again.

Linda lowered her left hand and grasped Darrin's erection. She slid her hand down the shaft and grasped his tense testicles. Darrin let out a grunt of pleasure at that and shifted his stance to a wider one. He moved his hand down onto Linda's pubic hair.

Linda's fingers probed into Darrin's scrotum and she knew she had control of him. His hand increased the tempo of running his fingers through her mound as she slid two fingers back and forth on the softest, most sensitive spot on his body.

Darrin was just about to jam his fingers between Linda's legs when she dropped to her knees on the floor in front of him and his hand lost contact with her. Linda's hand was still working its magic on his balls and scrotum. Now she pressed her closed lips against the shaft of his cock and kissed it.

Darrin knew he had met a girl who could give a man all the pleasure he could stand and he didn't want to disrupt her efforts. Still he couldn't forget about those big, soft tits; he bent over Linda and put his hands through the neckline of her nightie and grasped the soft flesh again. He squeezed more gently this time so as not to dissuade the girl from her attentions.

Linda continued to peck at Darrin's swollen dick with her lips as her hand stroked him down below. Darrin's concentration was focussed on the sensation of her soft lips touching his sensitive skin. He wanted to be inside her mouth, to have her mouth sucking him, chewing on his meat.

Linda moved her lips up the shaft to the glans and kissed the very tip of his penis. Darrin couldn't stand the suspense. "Ohhh!" he groaned "Suck it, baby! Please suck it!" His hands let go of the gorgeous girl's precious tits and he grabbed the back of her head as if to push it down onto his cock.

Linda parted her lips slightly and kissed the tip of Darrin's cock, flicking her tongue over the opening and tasting the juice that was oozing out. She opened her mouth wider and was about to take the entire tip of his huge dick into her mouth.

"Yes! That's it! Suck it! Suck it!"

But before she could lower her mouth over his organ, the camera flashed, blinding them both. Linda let go of Darrin and sat down on the floor. The closet door sprang open and the group outside was treated to the sight of Darrin with his shorts hanging on his thighs and his cock standing at stiff attention in front of him.

George heard a gasp from Samantha followed by "Oh my word, look at the size of it!"

Two of the younger girls giggled and then everyone applauded. Darrin quickly jerked his shorts back into place, but the image of his engorged erection remained in the minds of all of the female onlookers.