Getting Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LowSwingin
LowSwingin
309 Followers

Mom let out a low guttural moan as I slowly but forcefully slid my cockhead inside of her. Fuck that felt good. She was really tight. I had forgotten just how constricting her tight little pussy was. It gripped me firmly. I had my dick in maybe two inches when I started to pull back out to help lubricate my shaft and let mom adjust to the girth. Mom turned her head and faced me, still mostly obscured by her unruly hair.

"John, What're you- Ohnh!" she began, but her voice was cut off by a moan as I pushed my thick cock back up in to her sacred depths. I made it about halfway inside of her on this thrust before there was once again a bit of friction on the freshly buried portion of my shaft. The deeper I went , the harder I had to push. I held the upward thrust as I lowered my torso on to my mother's humungous breasts, letting her body support my weight. I reached up her body and held one hand under her back and used the other to clear the strands of hair from her face. I pulled my dick out of her again until just the tip was buried.

Mom moaned and looked at me with that glassy look in her eyes. She would later tell me that she was still experiencing her first orgasm when we started having sex. She had an expression on her face that I couldn't quite place. It was a pleading kind of look. "John" she whined "honey, we really can't-" her eyes widened and her mouth formed an "O" shape as I thrust back into her. She moaned again. Now I was two-thirds of my length in to mom when I hit that wall I remembered from our first carnal encounter.

"Fuck mom" I whispered in to her ear. She whimpered at the feel of my breath on her neck. "Your pussy is so tight. It feels amazing. Oh fuck yes. This is what I've been needing."

Mom looked at me in the eye again as I slid back out of her. "John" she tried again one last time. I covered her mouth with my own. I stuck my tongue into her mouth as I once again firmly thrust upwards with my hips. Mom moaned and allowed me to explore her mouth as I slid out of her. I thrust back in, a little faster this time. Again mom moans into my mouth. I took a handful of her hair and started making out with mom more aggressively. She started to reciprocate, hesitantly at first. I thrust in, I pull out. I drop my other hand to her amazingly full breast, hefting it upward and sinking my fingers into her soft tit flesh.

I settled in to a slow but powerful fucking rhythm, my cock only able to penetrate about two thirds of the way in. Regardless, I was still becoming really excited by the prospect of what was happening. I rubbed mom's luscious breast and felt it heave upward and jiggle as my fingers sunk into it. I was thrusting my cock in and out of her pussy with growing fervour. Gradually, almost imperceptibly, my cock was moving more easily as mom's vagina stretched to host my width. My pace was progressively increasing. I pinched mom's erect, hard, pink nipple. She moaned and started to whimper into my mouth, now kissing me passionately.

I had opened her up. This moment was the fruition of everything I had been working towards. The feeling of my dick pushing its way into mom's perfection felt divine. She was letting me fuck her. I broke off our kiss and changed my position slightly to provide a stronger anchor for my thrusting hips. I picked up the pace a bit more. Mom grunted aloud and grabbed around my neck and back with both of her arms.

"Ohhnn! John!... Honeeey-eee-eee-eee-eee-ahhhhnnn!" The last word was disrupted repeatedly by my thrusts. Her incoherent words transitioned to a carnal wailing as I started to seriously fuck my mother. Her entire body was bouncing up and down now and she was whimpering and moaning uncontrollably. The luscious, womanly-soft flesh of her body jiggled. Her cheeks and chest were flushed. Her fantastic tits bounced up and down on her body. I took one in my hand and pulled it up to my mouth, suckling mom's nipple. I sucked it hard, causing mom to cry out.

I decided it was time. With mom's tit still in my mouth, I started to push into her with more conviction. She winced a bit and her cries started to incorporate a pained whimper. I could feel my cock head pushing into a depth of her that was resistant to expansion. I pushed in farther with each stroke. My thrusts were becoming slower but very strong and direct. Mom cried out a bit and I could see that tears were starting to well in her eyes. I was almost all the way in now. I pushed again and felt my balls on mom's ass, but there was still resistance to my dick. I held that thrust without pulling back out. I slowly felt my dick push in the last few millimeters as I thrust in once more. Mom scream/moaned vociferously.

"Oh John! Honey! It's too much! That's too much, you have to stop putting that much it's too much!" She muttered rapidly in a whining tone, slurring her words. I held true for a moment longer, then slowly pulled my dick all the way out of her overburdened pussy. Her genitals made a sucking noise as my exiting cock created a vacuum. I was balancing the very tip of my cockhead in mom's pussy as I let the weight of my body rest on her. I pushed both of mom's knees in to the soft mattress, spreading her wide and opening her up to me.

Mom looked up at me for the first time in a while with an uncertain and insecure look on her face. "Oh Johnnn-ahhnnnnn" my name turning in to a long drawn-out moan as I started pushing my dick back into mom. "I promised myself I wouldn't" she whispered, short of breath. I finished my thrust into her sharply. She whimpered and winced as her whole body bounced towards the headboard and then jiggled back into position, now skewered on the end of my dick.

Over and over I pulled out and then drove home. It was tough going at first. It required a lot of effort to slowly loosen mom's tightly gripping vagina. It wasn't long before I was fucking mom. Hard. She was constantly making noise at this point as she cried out in a combination of pleasure and pain as I violated her with my oversized dick in her undersized pussy. She was so tight. I could feel her gripping on every bit of my engulfed cock, squeezing relentlessly.

I went faster. I was really giving it to her now and she bounced up and down on the mattress, the extra feminine flesh of her hips and breasts jiggling and bouncing seductively. I didn't recognize the face of the woman I was fucking. Mom's eyes were eerily glazed, almost as if she had developed cataracts within the last minute. Her eyes were open and unseeing. She was barely cognisant, more primitive beast than rational human being.

I felt the beginning of my first orgasm building inside me. I shuddered. Mom felt this warning and her movement changed as she internally fought for her ego to subdue her id. She lifted both of her hands on my arms and looked up in to my face, focussing.

"Hon...auunnhh" she managed to get out between moaning gasps. "You're not wearing a cond--inunnghhh."

"Mom" I grunted. "It feels so good." Soon, I was going to bust soon.

"Uunnnnhhh, Sweety!" she moaned again. "I'm gonna -- uhnnnnnnmmm! -- agaaaiinn." She moaned. I felt her clamp down on my thrusting rod. I shuddered again. She moved her legs up and I could feel her long smooth calves on my lats (outer lower back). I felt more of my pelvis and stomach slam into her now lifted thighs and ass, my dick spearheading the assault. Mom then reached around the back of my neck as she started to cum again. She was shaking her head, still trying to tell me something.

Mom let out one last shout and then tensed, her face frozen in a silent scream. I was almost there. I continued to fuck her inert form, her body still moving with my thrusts. At the last moment I spontaneously grabbed the undersides of mom's massive tits and pushed them up, burying my face. I thrusted deep and held it for a moment, my mind blanked. I hungrily suckled on mom's swollen nipple. I bit it lightly and rolled it with my tongue. I thrust in once more, squeezed mom's perfect breasts and flooded my mother with my hot ejaculate. The tip of my cock was against mom's cervix, filling her completely.

I grunted unceremoniously and held on to that perfect eternal moment for as long as I could. Four long streams of my jism gratifyingly erupted from the tip of me, coating mom's insides. This explosion of ecstasy consumed me for a moment. I was nothing. There was no thought. My cock was filling her completely, barring the exit. The only route of flow was into mom's uterus. I felt the last of my load spurt in to her belly, meeting the resistance of a sealed chamber suddenly under higher pressure.

I felt physically spent. I collapsed on top of mom. My head was next to hers, face down in the pillow. We were both breathing raggedly. I lay like that for a while, still inside of her. I could feel her body breathing beneath me, vital and healthy.

Eventually, I inquired "Did you feel me cum?"

"Mmmhmm" she purred softly "I did." I felt her turn her head towards me so I rolled onto my side so that we could look at each other. As I moved my dick slid out of her with a wet sucking noise. Mom moaned in surprise at the sudden vacancy within her. I strained to see her gaping pussy lips, and felt a deep sense of satisfaction when I saw some of my thick spunk drip out of her.

I could see the trails that tears had left running down mom's cheeks, though she was not crying at that time. She continued "I'm not on the pill John, and you didn't have a condom on." She was sulking a little bit, understandably. "Ohhh John... What am I going to do?" She was still lying on her back, staring at the ceiling. I was facing her on my side. I lifted my hand and stroked her cheek with the back of my fingers. Mom looked at me leaning over her. I leaned in farther and kissed her gently on the lips. She kissed me back. It was brief and loving.

"I love you mom."

She smiled uncertainly up at me. "I love you too John... I'm still not sure about this. We're mother and son."

"I know mom. But it was amazing wasn't it?" I smiled spontaneously and she couldn't help but reciprocate with a flattered smile at my sincere joy.

"Yes" she said reluctantly "I suppose it was. You shouldn't have cum inside me though." Her tone became more concerned.

"I couldn't help myself mom. It felt so good. I couldn't have compelled myself to pull out even if I had tried. Besides..." I said raising my eyebrows. Mom was intently listening. "When I cum in you it makes me feel closer to you. It makes me feel like I'm claiming you as my woman."

I could tell mom had mixed feelings about this last statement. She didn't say anything, and the silence hung in the air. Eventually, I felt a need to break the silence. "Did you enjoy me eating out your pussy?"

"Mmhmmm!" She said instantly. "God John. That just about made me melt." I laughed at this. Mom looked at me and saw the humour of her sexual avarice from my perspective. She laughed with me, sharing in the joke.

"Yeah you liked that didn't you mom?" I asked her with mock lust in my voice, rubbing her hip and side. "You were a greedy little pig for a while there weren't you?"

"John!" She gasped, surprised by my choice of words. "Don't call me that please. That's rude" she said, motheringly.

I conceded "ok, I'm just glad you enjoyed yourself as much as I did."

"I really did" she mused, mollified.

I was starting to get turned on again. My cock had at no point been completely flaccid during our furlough, and I was starting to swell. I surveyed mom's full womanly body. She looked so feminine. Her large breasts and hips advertised fertility and enticed with an elemental demand. I looked from her long slim legs up to her almost chubby hips. I stared at the top of her vagina, still wet with the combined fluids of our love making. I continued upwards to her trim and supple belly. Farther up were her breasts. If I hadn't so thoroughly inspected them, I wouldn't have thought they could be natural. They were more than large, but shaped perfectly. They filled out in an even, round curve. Milky white and completely smooth, they resembled the bottom of an exaggerated tear drop symbol. They were soft and yielding to the touch. Mom's breasts were perfection incarnate, and crowned with perky pink nipples that were just the right size for manipulating by tongue. Farther up, above the subtle indents of her breast plate and neck, was her beautiful face.

Mom's sharp blue eyes were looking at me, reading the growing hunger in my eyes. I had taken my time viewing her magnificence, not looking at the expression on her face. If she had felt discomfort at first, she had had time to reconcile it before we locked eyes. Mom has a very beautiful face by any standard. Subtle cheek bones underline the biggest and brightest eyes I have ever seen. Her eyelashes are long and her brow feminine and delicate. Her lips were full and pouty. They were delicious too, I remembered. I loved the way they caressed and surrounded my own lips. They were very large. Mom knew how to use them and her tongue to express indescribable sexuality. I was infatuated by them.

I leaned over slowly and started gently kissing mom. We closed our eyes and I suckled on her large, succulent lips, while she did the same to mine. She wasn't completely my woman yet, but things were still progressing. I enjoyed passionately making out with mom for quite a while. I reveled in the fact that she was opening up to me. I got the impression she was still selectively reluctant to engage in sexual congress with me, but I was unconcerned. I was about to have sex with mom for the third time in my life and the second time that morning. This was the beginning for us. Things would never go back to normal. No fucking way. This was normal now.

I broke off the kiss and said to her, firmly "mom. I intend on having sex with you on a regular basis now, the same way you've been giving me blow jobs."

Mom opened her eyes slowly and blinked, processing what I had said. She didn't say anything for a moment, but I could see the wheels turning behind those now glassy eyes. "I know John... I know what you intend." It was neither acceptance nor a rebuff. I looked at her, and she smiled somewhat meekly at me and shrugged uncertainly. I looked at her for a moment longer, trying to discern her meaning. Eventually I just smiled back.

"I love you mom. You're the most important person in the world to me and I love you so much."

"Oh John" she said in a slightly whining tone, tearing up a bit. "Baby I love you too. I've loved you your entire life and I always will."

I leaned in to the kiss, and surrendered, lost.

We spent the rest of that morning in bed together. I remember wanting to try a wider variety of positions. I contented myself with a blowjob, the missionary position and mauling mom's gigantic, full and firm tits. There would be time to get adventurous later. Mom's tight pussy was getting a thorough stretching and she needed time to adapt to me. When I tried turning her over on to all fours, she resisted, saying that missionary was all she could handle -- and even that was uncomfortable after long periods of sex without a break. At about 11:30 we both came for the last time and fell asleep in each other's arms, mom resting her head on my shoulder, me on my back. Occasionally I would kiss her forehead and she would look up. I would kiss her full on the lips. It was slow and sensual, both of us moving our lips and tongues slowly. After this casual necking, we dozed for a while.

Chapter 3

The clock on the bedside table read 1:03 when I opened my eyes and moved my head to see over mom. The first sensation I felt was hunger. Mom woke with my movement. She stretched and arched her glorious naked body, lifting her bent knees and pointing her toes.

"Hey" she said softly, rubbing her eyes.

"Hey" I replied, "you hungry?"

"Starved. Should I make us something?"

"Hmmm" I considered briefly, staring in to space. I looked back at mom, she was waiting patiently for my response. "How about we go out?"

Mom raised her eyebrows and smiled a small thin lipped smile at this simple suggestion she hadn't considered. "Oh, yeah sure. That would be fantastic." Now she smiled with her big, even, white teeth and her eyes too.

"Ok," I smiled back "where would you like to go? Ladies choice."

"Oh I don't know. What do you feel like?" She returned.

"It really doesn't matter to me. I'm happy with anything. We could go to Safari's or the Granite Club. If you feel like something more casual we could do Swiss Chalet or Greek food or something. Whatever you want." There wasn't a suggestion she could make that I wasn't willing to indulge. I had never been in a serious relationship at the time, so I didn't realize how clichéd of a conversation we were having.

"No... I don't really feel like any of those" she said dreamily. Usually mom was more pragmatic. Right now she was whimsical, bubbly almost. In retrospect, I think that there was something very fulfilling for mom about this give and take. I was offering an expression of my desire to make her happy and cater to her needs. By being a little bit difficult, she was probing how much effort I was willing to commit to this pursuit, and gauging how much I cared about knowing her needs. I doubt it was a conscientious decision, but who knows?

It took me a while to guess what mom wanted. Eventually, I did. Mom wanted to go to the Kabuki (kah-boo-key) House, an upscale Japanese cuisine restaurant. She became excited by the prospect of our outing.

"Ok, that sounds great" she said giddily, as if it was my idea. She got up from the mattress. "I'm going to go take a shower. Alone, mister." She said pointedly with a sly smile on her face, beating me to the punch.

I laughed, sitting up on the bed and raising my hands in mock capitulation. "Alright, alright. You just go get ready for our date. I'll use the shower after you." Mom smiled and started sauntering off daintily to the doorway, I slapped her firmly on the rump as she passed. She let out a little squeal, jumped in the air and trotted promptly towards the door, her body swaying and bouncing enticingly in all the right spots.

"Oh and mom" she turned at the doorway, already half through it. "I'm going to pick out what I'd like you to wear and leave it here on your bed." She didn't say anything but looked unsold on the idea. "Just go take your shower, I won't embarrass you, trust me." She looked uncertain still. She bit her lower lip and walked out the doorway.

Chapter 4

I walked down the stairs, freshly showered and shaved, and looking pretty sharp in a powder blue collared shirt and khakis. I glanced in to the living room where I expected mom to be waiting, but naturally I was ready before she. I was about to take a seat when I heard her bedroom door open. She must've heard me going down the stairs.

I heard the clicking of the black stilettos I chose for her and smiled, anticipating the rest.

Standing in the foyer by the front door, I looked up to where she would make her debut. The clicking got louder and then a black stockinged leg stepped in to view. Then the rest of her. She was a vision. I had chosen a simple white button down for her top. I didn't want to push my luck and have her reject the entire outfit, so I played it safe with the blouse. The plaid skirt I chose was a little bit more risqué, it ended about five inches above her knee the stockings and tall heels were downright sexy. Her make-up was done perfectly, she looked like a sexy made-to-fuck voluptuous Barbie doll.

I walked over to her with a smile. "You are a vision." She smiled back, pleased with herself. I put my hands on her hips and pulled her in to me as a planted a soft kiss on her lips, not wanting to spoil her lipstick. Yet.

I reached up and unbuttoned the top two button on her blouse, exposing her cleavage. She looked down at what I was doing and looked uncertain.

LowSwingin
LowSwingin
309 Followers