Getting Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LowSwingin
LowSwingin
310 Followers

"It's ok, baby." I took each of her ankles in my hand and lifted them off the bed, higher than before. This put her in a very vulnerable position as I resumed the fast fucking I had been doing before taking off the condom. "We have a birth control prescription for you. Mmm!" I punctuated this with a hard thrust. "You can start taking it tomorrow. Ohh yeah, that feels so much better in the raw."

I had mom splayed out and completely open to me. Her tightness was starting to make me tingle as my orgasm built up in the base of my cock. I watched her sexy body bounce as my mind transitioned to one thought. Staring at the back of my mom's head, I let myself go.

"Ugghhnn, fuck yes honey. That's really good. That's so good baby. I'm going to cum in you now."

"Ohh, John, but it's a bad time" mom whined.

I felt the first rope of jism shoot in to her as I closed my eyes. I pressed hard in to her and lifted her legs higher, forcing her hips up and arching her back forward, skyward. I felt my second spurt and enjoyed the sensation of her wet pussy. I held my position as the remaining spurts dissipated inside of her.

After I came down I slid my bare cock out of mom and rubbed her ass appreciatively, patting it.

I rolled mom by the waist and climbed on top of her. She hadn't cum yet and I could tell she was horny. Her breathing was ragged and she definitely wasn't finished. I used my legs to spread hers and managed to position my dick in to the entrance of her pussy without using my hands -- which were occupied on her back, undoing her bra strap.

I resumed fucking mom. She was horny as hell and it was going to take me awhile to build up another load to shoot inside her. I was in control. Mom was moaning loudly. I started to unbutton her blouse button by button, still thrusting in and out. Mom's face was flushed and her eyes were closed.

I took my time enjoying this second bout. Eventually I had her tits exposed. I groped and sucked on them, pressing hard but making slow motions. I took my time, savoring her, cherishing her body.

Mom and I spent the rest of that night and the wee hours of the morning making love. I came in her four times before we were done. When I was sated and mom exhausted, we held each other.

"That was really incredible John. All of it." Mom, flushed and disheveled, curled in to my side, her head resting on my arm.

"Mmm" I agreed. We lay awake for a while in post-coital bliss. Both of us just enjoying deep body satisfaction and our company. After some time mom spoke.

"So your graduation is almost here, have you given any thought to what you want for a grad present?"

I opened my eyes and smiled to myself. I hadn't given it much thought. I had been preoccupied. "Hmmm, I'll think about it." Mom breathed in deeply and let out a shuddering sigh. I looked down at her. Her eyes were closed and her cheeks were still rosy. Her hair was disheveled and she looked amazing. She looked like she was my woman now.

I watched mom fall asleep; her lips parted slightly as her face muscles relaxed. I looked at the ceiling and closed my eyes. I liked the feeling of this bed. I could get used to it.

*

Author's Note:

I apologize for the lengthy delay between this and the previous installment. I submitted this third story two years ago, and forgot about it. Apparently it didn't go through, and there's no email notification of this. My first two submissions went through, easily enough. No, the story still isn't finished.

If you enjoy this style of story, you might also enjoy the mangas Scarlet Desire and Dear My Mother, by Tohru Nishimaki. I certainly did. These two publications are basically pornographic incest comics. They are a series and should be read in the aforementioned order. Apparently I can't include URLs, on Literotica. I guess that makes sense to prevent ads being posted.

That said, it is very easy to google this manga. It is originally Japanese and is designed to be read RIGHT TO LEFT, top to bottom. Seriously, do yourselves a favor and check it out. Many of you are probably already aware of it.

LowSwingin
LowSwingin
310 Followers