Getting Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LowSwingin
LowSwingin
310 Followers

"This is how I pictured the outfit, it looks better this way. Are you wearing the black bra I picked out?" I already knew the answer, because I could faintly make it out through the white shirt. Regardless, I enjoyed the pretense and pulled on the lapel of her shirt and looked down in to the deep valley of her round succulent breasts. Sure enough, they were contained in the bra I had chosen.

"Which panties did you choose?" I didn't know if the skirt had to be worn with a certain style of underwear, so I intentionally didn't choose a pair for her. I reached down to the hem of her skirt and started to lift, wanting to see. She put her hands on mine and prevented me from exposing her lower half.

I looked up to her face and saw that my question and action had made her blush. She looked at me with a guilty and confused look on her face. She stammered a bit before whispering "bu- wha-... well, you didn't leave me any panties on the bed..."

I didn't understand, what panties had she chosen? She noticed my confusion and it made her blush deeper. I didn't know what was going on so I tugged sharply upward on the hem I was still holding. She squealed a little and pushed my hands back down. What I had briefly seen made my mouth water.

She wasn't wearing any panties at all and apparently had shaved herself clean while showering. She was completely smooth.

"Ooooh," I cooed, wrapping my hands around her hips and down her bum "that's really nice baby" I said in a sexy sort of voice. She fidgeted a bit, apparently still embarrassed at our miscommunication and the voyeurism she had unintentionally chosen for herself. It was kind of a risky move, the skirt was pretty short.

I reached under the hem of her skirt and gave her nice full porcelain-white bum a sharp little squeeze. She exclaimed with surprise, still feeling self-conscious about not being fully dressed. She looked up at me with her pleading eyes "I'll just run upstairs and finish getting dressed." She started to turn to go.

I held her arm and prevented her from turning away. "You are finished. You look wonderful, and I'm starving." I lead her by the arm towards the front door. I grabbed her purse for her and put it in her arms. I opened the front door and ushered her through it.

When we got to the car I held the passenger-side door for mom and closed it gently once she was settled in her seat. I spent most of the drive to the restaurant with my hand on her thigh, rubbing it gently and glancing at her body occasionally. The skirt had a tendency to ride up and mom was continually readjusting it.

We arrived at the restaurant without reservations, but it was between lunch and dinner, so it wasn't particularly busy. We quickly got a seat and the attention of every man in the room, as well as the women. Some were resentful and others more curious, all were envious of the stacked woman gracing their presence. We were sat prominently in the middle of the restaurant at the corner of an open stove top table with a chef in the middle cooking the food in front of the patrons. There was another couple two seats to our right, and a group of four friends (three guys and a girl) in their twenties seated along the tabletop perpendicular to us, on the other side of the corner. They were a few seats down but within our line of sight because of the seating arrangement.

They chef performed tricks and entertained those sitting around him. The group of four friends were having a few drinks and it wasn't long before we were exchanging pleasantries. At some point the couple to our right joined the conversation and it quickly became a very pleasant affair, with the chef spending most of his time focussing on these three groups. We were an easy crowd for him, just having a good time. Mom didn't get many opportunities to go out like this and she was loving all of it. We decided to order a bottle of wine, and the couple, Jen and Carl, followed suit.

At one point in the afternoon, about halfway through our second bottle, mom excused herself to go to the bathroom. She was distracted by how much fun she was having and her skirt rode up as she got out of her bar seat. Her long stocking-clad legs and lower butt cheeks were fully exposed to half the restaurant for a slit second. The men definitely noticed. When mom started to move initially she drew the glances of guys subconsciously hoping to catch her eye. This meant she had a captive audience for her little display and she realized what had happened as she walked away. She pretended like nothing happened and it was very brief, so she was able to play it off. I could tell from her change in demeanor and posture that she was embarrassed.

While she was away from the table mom received a few compliments from the three guys in the foursome. Even the girl that they were with nodded along with the compliments regarding my hot date. I smiled and thanked them, Jen asked me how we met and how long we had been dating as mom returned to the table.

"We've known each other a long time" I told her as mom demurely tucked her skirt before sitting. "But we've only recently started seeing each other intimately" I smiled at mom and she blushed a bit, taken aback by my public declaration. I turned back to Jen "It's still pretty new."

"Awww" she gushed, wringing her hands. "Well you two are just too cute together. I mean gawd, what a gorgeous couple. And you guys are so much fun too." This got a round of affirmations from our impromptu congregation. Jen took another sip from her wine glass, emptying it. Mom was still blushing and didn't seem to know what to say.

Eventually, she looked up at me and smiled. With a shrug: "He makes me smile in many different ways."

This got another "Awwww" from Jen whom was in a sentimental state. The foursome to our left clinked their chopsticks on the water glasses in front of them and even Carl, the more stoic type, seemed touched by the sweetness of mom's words.

We spent a lot longer at the restaurant than we intended and had a great evening with newly-made temporary friends. Carl and I, the drivers, stopped participating in the drinking after each sharing a bottle with our dates. Then our dates started sharing bottles with each other. The chef continued to cook the food we ordered. At one point he juggled three spinning eggs on two metal spatulas he was holding. You'd have to see it to understand it. He then cracked the three eggs in mid-air with the spatulas, working their contents in to a rice dish on the hot-top in front of him. He then flicked the shells, which miraculously stuck to the spatula, in to a waste basket. This was only one of several tricks he did that got a big round of applause from all of us.

Mom was pretty tipsy, but still composed when we started saying our goodbyes to the table. We thanked the chef and complimented his genuinely impressive skills, both culinary and entertainment. Mom took my arm as we walked out in to the dying light. She leaned in to me as we walked, slightly unsteady on her stilettos when inebriated.

"John" she said dreamily.

"Mmm?"

"That was so much fun. You were so great in there. I had so much fun."

I smiled at her "That was fun, wasn't it? We should do things like this more often."

Mom smiled and nodded enthusiastically. "Oh I don't think I've ever enjoyed a date this much. I had no idea what a good time we were going to have when we went out for a meal in the middle of the afternoon. Who knew? Those people were so nice. I forgot what it was like to just go out and have fun with people. I go out to a bar with V every once in a while, but you're so outgoing and charming. You just brought everyone sitting around us together and made your own little social circle for us to enjoy. V and I aren't as outgoing as you and only really interact with each other on the rare occasions we do go out. Your dad was really good at that too. Everyone always loved him. God you look just like him, John."

We stopped walking towards the car and I planted a tender kiss on her lips. She blinked lazily, her eyelids heavy from a combination of drink, nostalgia, lust and tender affection.

"I love your Claire." I kissed her again. She smiled, about to speak, but I cut her off. "What do you want to do next?" She looked surprised, apparently she had assumed the date was over. "The evening is still young, and I'm enjoying my company too much to call it a night."

Mom liked this, she thought for a moment and then shrugged. "I don't know. This was already amazing and I don't really feel like doing anything too crazy tonight."

"Well then do you want to do something low-key like go see that new Mila Kunis romcom?"

"Oooohhh, yeah! John, that's a great idea! I've been hoping to go see that with V or someone, so that I wouldn't have to wait to rent it. It came out a while ago so I was worried I was going to miss my chance. I totally forgot, lets go see it! C'mon!" She started pulling on my hand as she led me towards the car.

I opened the car door for mom and then got in to the driver's seat. I had mom look up the movie times on my smart phone. Now, this was a while ago when smart phones were a relatively new innovation and websites weren't too mobile-friendly yet. Mom isn't very tech savvy to begin with and she struggled with navigating the site.

When we got to the theatre, I took the phone from mom and booked the tickets online. We had half an hour to kill before the show started. We walked through the lobby again turning heads, looking perhaps a bit over-dressed. I talked mom in to joining me for a few arcade games. The theatre lobby was pretty busy on a Sunday and mom was an attraction in her own right, bouncing up and down in excitement when she shot a virtual bad guy. I noticed a few double takes as well as slack jawed stares. This white-hot, busty, blonde with a short skirt and stockings looked pretty anomalous in a theatre arcade otherwise occupied by sexually frustrated teens.

We were wrapping up our shooting game. Mom had gone through our lives pretty quickly while I carried the team, racking up a high kill count. Eventually we ran out of lives before I had died once, but I had very low health. I then died without any respawns.

"What happened? Why aren't you shooting anymore?" Mom was pretty in to it.

"I died."

"Well just press that button thingy that brings you back to life! Quick!"

"I can't, our team is all out of lives."

"Oh..." she knew exactly why "so I guess that means I'm better than you, since you're dead and I'm still alive." She looked pretty pleased with that comment and smiled a big dumb grin.

"Yeah I'm not so sure that's what it means-"

"Shhhh! Dead men can't talk."

I came up behind her and started tickling her ribs. She laughed loudly, almost screaming on the first note, again turning heads. "No! John" I didn't relent and she gasped between laughs "Stop it! I'm winning!"

She pressed in to me and dropped the gun, turning to face me. I grabbed her lower back and pulled her in to my body. We locked eyes, mom still coming down from her laughing and smiling with the innocence of a little girl. I kissed her tenderly. We kissed affectionately and mom brought her hands up to my head and neck, lost in the moment.

We broke our kiss and walked off towards the theatre hand-in-hand. Most of the other movie-goers, predominantly men, followed our progress across the floor. The theatre itself was pretty empty and mom and I found a nice private corner at the back, out of sight. Once the lights dimmed we kissed and I fondled mom a little bit while we waited for the movie to begin. I wanted to keep going in the darkness, but I knew that mom was looking forward to this movie, so I relented. We had nothing but time together. I was in no rush.

I was surprised by how much I enjoyed the movie. I went in with low expectations, so I guess it wasn't hard to exceed them. Mom absolutely loved it. We were continually laughing together and looking at one-another during the funny parts to see the other laughing. We had a great time together. I kept my arm draped over mom's shoulders and she rested her head on my chest for the second half of the movie, when things became more rom than com. It was really nice.

We left the theatre and got in to the car. We didn't say much as we drove home. We shared glances and smiles and when I reached for mom's thigh, she took my hand in hers and held it in her lap. She looked dreamy and eventually piped up.

"Today was magical." She blinked slowly. "I honestly don't think I've ever enjoyed a date -- or even a day -- that much in my entire life." We looked at each other with smiles. I squeezed her hand. A few moments passed before she continued. "I was thinking, could we stop by the drugstore on the way home?"

"Of course" I replied as I slowed and took the next right in to some side streets, adjusting our route in my head. "What were you thinking?"

She shrugged, "I just need to grab a couple of things. We need some milk And..." She trailed off, I looked at her staring out the windshield. "Don't confuse this for acceptance John, but I'm going to buy contraceptives to keep in the house. I'm still uncomfortable with the idea of us having sex." Mom looked downward in to her lap. She wasn't done talking.

"The night after we first.. y'know," mom blushed "I freaked out a little and went to see my doctor to make sure everything was ok. I wanted to cover all of my bases and I kind of irrationally got a birth control prescription. It was too late for the contraception to affect me, but I have it anyways. I think I'm going to redeem it now. Just for my own peace of mind. You did cum in me earlier today. Even though you shouldn't have" she added, a little miffed.

I nodded and turned to her. "Totally. I understand. You're just being cautious. I won't read too much in to this." She looked satisfied and smiled softly, turning to look out the window. She squeezed my hand while stroking my forearm, which was still resting on her lap.

We pulled in to the drugstore parking lot. When we walked in the girl at the make-up counter checked us out and smiled. I nodded and winked at her. She was a cutie. We grabbed some milk, cucumbers, lettuce and a few other little things. Then we proceeded to the pharmaceutical counter, and mom handed the prescription across the counter. "John, why don't you go pick out something sweet for us to enjoy?"

Mom doesn't really have much of a sweet tooth, so I got some fruit and a bar of dark chocolate, one of her favourites. I spotted her going through the express lane, already bagging the rest of the groceries. I paid for the few things I was holding immediately after mom. We left together and headed for home.

Chapter 5

When we got home, I carried the grocery bags inside, followed by mom. I put them on the ground and took mom in my arms.

"I had a really lovely time with you tonight, John. That was an amazing date." I ran my hands up her back, she bent one of her legs and pressed it between mine.

"It's not over yet" I smirked. "We still have the best part."

"It's hard to imagine it could get any better" she said dreamily. I kissed her, then started leading her upstairs.

"Wait," mom stopped halfway up and scampered back down the stairs, leaning over at her waist, her plaid skirt riding up a little. I stared at the exposed flesh between her stockings and skirt. Mom stood up with a box of something I didn't recognize in her hands. Whatever it was, she must have acquired it while I was grabbing the fruit and chocolate.

"Today was really special, so I want to make tonight a special occasion... so I'm willing to make an exception because of how wonderfully you treated me." I realized she was holding a box of condoms and my heart sank a bit. I was already expecting to have sex, and I'm not a huge fan of condoms. It just doesn't feel as good.

"Ok, wow mom, that's really great of you. Come here."

She smiled coyly, not picking up on my disappointment. She started walking towards me in a very sexy way, crossing her ankles with each step and swaying her hips. "Yeah I'm pretty amazing. It's a risky time of the month for me right now and birth control doesn't kick in right away. We really shouldn't have sex, especially right now, but I've never had a man treat me as well as you did today."

She bit her lower lip as I pulled her lower body against me. Instead of kissing her, I picked mom up and carried her upstairs. I had been given the green light and didn't want to preamble.

When I reached mom's almost closed bedroom door, I kicked it open and took her to her bed, where I laid her down gently. I then rolled mom, still fully clothed and wearing her heels, over on to her belly, making her gasp in surprise. Standing next to the bed, I took her hips and pulled them up towards me, exposing her naked ass and pussy lips in the process. Mom's breasts, arms and knees were pressed against the mattress while I positioned her ass. Standing directly behind her, I started to take off my pants.

While I unbuckled and lowered my boxers, mom opened the box of condoms next to her on the bed and pulled one out. Still spread out on the bed, mom turned her face around and stuck out the condom she was holding to me. She was looking me dead in the eye, a serious look on her face. I smiled and took the condom from her, she looked relieved.

I opened it and mom watched me put it on. As soon as I had it rolled down my dick, I put one hand on mom's hip, and used the other to position my dickhead in her opening. Mom faced forward and lay her upper body down on the mattress, bracing herself.

I moved my dickhead up and down, mixing the lube on the condom with her wetness. I then plunged forward, making mom yelp and tense a bit. Perhaps it was a good thing I was wearing a condom for the first time we were doing doggy style, there was less friction. Mom was even tighter in this position and she was making sharp high noises as I pushed my way halfway inside her, meeting a lot of resistance.

I started pistoning back and forth, slowly going deeper inside. It was pretty hot and I enjoyed groping mom's big ass. I had a clear view of my dick going in and out of mom's engulfing pussy lips. I watched them stretch in whichever direction I thrust, as they clung to me tightly.

Eventually I was completely in mom and I started to pick up the pace. I was watching her reaction carefully, waiting for her to lose awareness. It wasn't going to be long. I drank in mom's supple hourglass form. Her hair was cascading over her blouse, and she could've been any unidentified slut with a perfect body from as far as I could tell in that moment. Her lower back was exposed and her skirt was bunched around her hips. Her ass was completely exposed and bouncing on my dick. She started to moan at the apex of each thrust as I bottomed out inside her. I moved my finger-tips down her hips and across her stocking clad legs. I stopped my hands on her calves, each outside my legs. I grabbed her ankles and pulled them up slightly, still fucking her rhythmically.

Again, I picked up the pace, but I just couldn't enjoy it as much as I wanted to. The condom was dampening the sensation. Mom seemed like she was lost in the moment. I released her ankles and put my hands on my stomach above my dick. "Ohhh mom, this just isn't doing it for me" I said quietly.

In one fluid motion I rolled the condom off my dick as I popped out of mom. She lifted her head as I pressed my bare cock against her pussy lips. "Here, I need to do it like this to really feel you, I tried the other way" I reasoned with her as I thrust back in to her stretched pussy. I pushed all the way in her and immediately felt the difference of her silky embrace on my bare shaft.

"Oh-auggnnhh-John-ughh-ughh" she started to state in a breathless voice. "That's not -- ughh -- what I said-"

LowSwingin
LowSwingin
310 Followers