Getting Nailed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned to clean Frank's dick up and was grateful that Sarah didn't make me lick it clean. When I was done, Sarah had me kiss Frank's dick and thank him for fucking my ass.

"Thank you Master Frank for fucking my ass, my ass never felt so full and you made me so horny by fucking my sissy ass with your big dick!"

Frank grinned and told me that there was plenty of his cock for my ass and he was sure that I would get to try it again in the future.

"My turn!" Lori demanded.

"First, Sissy Jacquelyn needs to put on fresh lipstick!" Sarah suggested.

I started undressing Lori and kissing her skin as I went. I used my nails to pinch and scrape her body as it came into view. When I had her bra off, I licked her nipples to get them hard and then I raked my nails along the sides of her breast to her nipples and gently pinched the hard nubs. Lori was getting unsteady on her feet, so she had me pull off her panties and kneel before her pussy. She grabbed my hair to steady her legs and had me lick her to a couple of small orgasms. I loved to lick Lori's long clit. It was so different than Sarah's and I could use my lips on it directly as my tongue flicked the end. Lori sat back on a chair and pulled my mouth to her pussy again. As I licked her to a large orgasm Frank was making comments about what a sissy I was to eat pussy like that. When Lori was finally satisfied, Sarah told me to beg Frank to let me put my little dick in Lori's asshole.

"Please Master Frank may I please put my little dick in Lori's pretty ass. I am so horny and I really need to cum. Please may I have my orgasm in Mistress Lori's bottom?"

"Well, Sissy Jacquelyn, show me how much you want to cum! I want you to lick my dick and suck on the head of my big dick to show me how grateful you are!"

I was on Frank's dick in a flash and I licked his shaft up and down as I worked his heavy balls with my nails. As he got fully erect, I pushed my lips down his shaft until I felt his dick pressing on the back of my throat. His dick was so big around that my teeth were in contact with the shaft and my mouth was wide open. I sucked on his shaft for several minutes until Lori said that she was getting pissed and that I better get my little dick up her ass now or I could forget having an orgasm!

Frank told me to kiss the head of his dick again and thank him for Lori's anal cherry!

I was willing to do anything to have a climax so I kissed Frank's cock head and begged for Lori's asshole.

"Please Master Frank, may I climax in Lori's ass. I am just a sissy slut, but you promised me that I could cum if I was good and I licked your dick as you asked. Please let me cum Master Frank!"

Frank gave his permission so I positioned Lori over the back of a low overstuffed chair. Her feet barely touched the ground as she spread her legs wide. Her rosebud was very exposed, as her ass-cheeks were wide open in this position.

Sarah sat on Frank's lap front to back, so that her cunt was lying on top of Frank's hard dick and her legs were over the arms of the chair. Her pussy was stretched wide by the position and Frank could slide his dick against Sarah's clit without entering her pussy. Frank was playing with Sarah's tits and tweaking her nipples as I started making love to Lori's ass. I knelt between Lori's legs and started licking her ass. As I tongue fucked Lori's asshole, Frank and Sarah made remarks about what a sissy slut I was to lick Lori's ass like that. The remarks were humiliating me as much as they excited me. I was raking my long nails along Lori's legs as she moaned into the cushions. With the long nails on, I could drive Lori crazy by moving the hard edge of my nails along her swollen pussy lips. I licked her asshole until I felt her legs tense and she climaxed on my tongue. I gently kissed her ass and stroked her pussy lips as she came down from her climax.

"Fuck me now with your little sissy dick!"

I used the lubricant to prepare her ass and worked plenty on my condom- covered dick. The end of the condom had already collected my pre-cum and it was making a noticeable bulge in the tip of the condom. I started working the lube into Lori's asshole with my fingers. It is very hard to work a finger into an asshole with long nails, but I gently opened her up. As soon as I thought she was ready, I put the tip of my dick against her opening. After having my own ass reamed out by Frank, I knew how not to take an anal cherry. Very gently I pressed my hard dick into her bottom a fraction of an inch at a time. I kept working my nails on her ass-cheeks while she got used to my dick in her hole. When I felt her tight hole relax, I worked a little more in. In very short time, I had the head of my dick in. I started slowly working in and out and Lori was moaning as I had 1/2 of my dick working into her ass. The next time I pushed in, my dick went to the hilt. Lori let out a loud moan and her whole body shook with a strong climax.

I heard Sarah moaning and looked up to see her rubbing her clit along the top of Frank's hard cock as he played with her tits and pinched her nipples.

"Fuck me Sissy Jacquelyn!"

I started rocking my dick back and forth gently in Lori's ass to get her loose. When she relaxed her asshole on my dick, I started fucking her faster. Lori was morning and her asshole was having a constant series of spasms on my dick. I reached around her hips and dug my nails into the sensitive skin next to her pubic hair and pulled her back to meet the thrusts of my dick. My climax had been denied all week and I was starting to twitch with excitement. It had been a long time since I had cum and Lori's virgin ass was so tight and hot on my horny dick and soon I was slamming in and out for all I was worth. Then I came! I was absolutely bucking and shaking as my dick shoot my biggest load in Lori's ass. Lori was having body shakes as my orgasm drove her body over the edge to a major orgasm of her own. Her asshole had many strong spasms on my dick, giving me more pleasure than a sissy slut deserved. I rocked into Lori hard and fast as a long moan escaped my lips. I had cum after all the teasing, all the denial and all the stimulation. When I was spent, I collapsed on Lori's back.

Sarah let me rest for a moment and then she called me back to earth.

"Pull yourself out of Mistress Lori's ass and keep your condom on your dick as you come out of her ass. Then you need to thank Mistress Lori for letting you cum in her ass."

My dick was still pretty hard with the ribbon tied around my cock and balls holding in most of the blood and the extreme excitement Sarah had put me through to get an orgasm. Once I was out, I knelt down and kissed Mistress Lori on the ass and licked her rosebud to help bring her down from her climax. When Lori's asshole quit quivering I thanked her.

"Thank you Mistress Lori for letting me cum in your beautiful ass. It was very exciting to fuck your asshole and it made me very horny to be the one to take your anal cherry!"

"Come over to Frank and I will give Sissy Jacquelyn a reward for your efforts to fuck Mistress Lori well!"

When I reached Sarah, she carefully removed the condom from my dick. It was the biggest load of sperm I have ever shot. It looked like several ounces of cum were held in the end of the condom. Sarah got up off of Frank's hard dick and carefully emptied the contents of my condom on Frank's cock.

"Clean up your mess Sissy Jacquelyn!" Sarah commanded.

My horniness was reduced to at least normal and the thought of eating sperm was gross to me. To have to eat my own sperm was bad enough, but to see my fresh sperm coating Frank's dick was very strange and sick. As I knelt to lick up my sperm I had to fight the urge to gag. Frank grabbed my head and shoved his dick into my mouth as far as it would go. As he face fucked me, I sucked down my own cum. The humiliation was unbearable but with the humiliation I felt an equal lust. My dick was fully erect and it was twitching wildly in the air as I gave Frank's cock oral stimulation.

"Lick up your sperm mess from his shaft Sissy Jacquelyn before it drips off and makes a mess!" Sarah directed.

Frank released his grip on my head and I pulled my lips off his cock head. I licked my sissy cum off along the top of Frank's dick and swallowed it all down before it could drip off. As I worked my tongue and lips along Frank's shaft, he moaned his approval. When I had his dick cleaned off Sarah let me stop and thank Frank and Lori for my treat. She also said that I should beg Frank to fuck her pussy so he could get rid of his erection that I caused by being such a cock-tease.

"Thank you Master Frank for letting me fuck Mistress Lori in the ass. It was very nice to be able to cum in her tight ass and thank you Master Frank for letting me lick my own sperm from your big dick; it makes sissy sluts like me very horny to eat sperm. Please Master Frank would you fuck Mistress Sarah's sweet pussy with your big dick. It gives her great pleasure to have your big dick in her pussy and my small dick can't make her feel as good!"

Frank lay on the carpet and told Sarah to sit on his dick. I was in a trance watching Sarah lower her pussy on the head of Frank's dick. At first she could not get the head in, but her weight opened her pussy up and she slid down a few inches. It took Sarah a good 5 minutes to slide completely down Frank's big dick. She was squirming and moaning as she started pushing off and dropping down. It was very obscene to watch that big dick splitting my wife's pussy and I knew that Sarah would be unable to have that same kind of satisfaction with my little dick. Frank was playing roughly with Sarah's nipples as she tried to bounce up and down on his shaft. Sarah was starting to have many small orgasms and her pussy was driving Frank crazy with lust as her tight pussy clamped uncontrollably on his hard cock. I was so envious of Frank at that moment. He was giving Sarah the fucking she always wanted and deserved. It was something that I was inadequate to provide.

Sarah was screaming out to Frank to fuck her with his big dick and claim her pussy forever. The lust was intense in Frank's face as Sarah had one of her over-the-top orgasms that leave her body limp. Frank was not done with his climax, so he sat up and picked Sarah up while his big cock was still buried deep in her pussy. He carried Sarah over to a chair and sat her in the seat. Frank was between Sarah's legs on his knees and he started banging Sarah's pussy fast and hard. Lori was sitting on the couch playing with her pussy as Frank fucked my wife and she motioned for me to kneel between her legs and eat her pussy. Sarah came back to life quickly and locked her legs around Frank's back. As Frank pulled out Sarah dug her heals into his ass to spur him on. Sarah's pussy had to be tearing open, but she just begged for more of Frank's big dick. I think Frank fucked her like that for about ten minutes as he built toward his own climax. When he came, he slammed his cock in very hard 6 or 7 times as he roared like a bull elk. They lay in each other's arms as they relaxed and recovered from fucking. Frank slowly pulled out of Sarah's gaping pussy.

"My pussy hurts Sissy Jacquelyn, kiss it and make it feel better!"

I assumed my position between Sarah's legs and started licking up their combined sex juice. Globs of Frank's fresh, hot sperm slid down my throat and Sarah was still flowing pussy juice hard, which washed Frank's sperm out of her pussy and into my mouth all the faster. Sarah's pussy was wide open from the fucking from Frank's cock. Her pussy was even more open than the last time he fucked her and made me a cuckold the first time.

"What a perverted sissy slut you are to eat my sperm from your own wife's pussy!" Frank said with cockiness in his voice.

When Sarah was satisfied with my cleanup of her pussy she sent me to get cleaned up and dressed again in my French Maid uniform. Lori came along to help me get dressed and get my lipstick on right. Lori sat on the counter in the bathroom and made me lick her pussy again so she could have one more orgasm (she said that Sarah had interrupted my pussy licking and left her hanging). We returned when my French Maid dress was back on and my makeup was restored.

When I came back to the living room, Sarah had me sit in a wooden chair in the center of the room. She placed the cuffs on my hands and ankles so that I was tied to the chair. Sarah lifted my skirt and licked my small dick until I was hard again. Lori switched places with Sarah and gently stroked my dick with the stiff taffeta petticoats to tease me. Sarah sat in Frank's lap and played with his dick as she started talking.

"Sissy Jacquelyn, we have some things to tell you. You do not know the whole story about your new life and it is time for you to know our plan. If you are going to understand our plan, you are going to need for me to start my explanation 2 months ago."

"Lori called me crying about a fight she had with Frank. He was upset with her because she would not give him oral sex and her pussy got very sore from Frank's big cock. He was only getting about 1/2 the sex he needed and he didn't like having to masturbate 3 or 4 times a week. His balls are huge and he needs a lot more sex than most men do. Lori told me again how her uncle had made her give him blowjobs and hand-jobs as a girl and how it makes her sick to have to do that with Frank or any man."

"As I tried to talk Lori into giving oral sex a try again, she started crying again and said it hurt her mouth a lot when Frank tried to stick his dick between her lips. He liked to grab her head and fuck her face, but his dick was to big for her mouth. I didn't believe her at first, but the more she talked about Frank's big dick, the more I had to see for myself. I soaked my panties as she talked about his size, because I have always fantasized about being fucked with a big cock. I had an old boyfriend before I knew you who had a big cock, maybe 8 inches, but nothing like Frank's. Your little cock never made me feel as good as my old boyfriend and the more Lori talked, the more I had to try Frank's big dick. I was convinced that if we took things step by step, we could solve her sex problems with Frank before things got out of hand in the relationship, give me a chance at Frank's cock and so I convinced Lori to let me help her and Frank."

Sarah went on and told me the whole 2-month story. The first thing Sarah had Lori do was to get Frank hard and take accurate measurements of his cock. When Sarah saw the size of Frank's dick measurements, she was skeptical, but Lori convinced her that after all the years working in her uncle's factory sewing, that she knew how to use a measuring tape. Sarah had Lori open he mouth as wide as she could and Sarah found out by measuring that with Lori's Korean background and small features, her mouth was just too small to accommodate Frank's dick. On a hunch, Lori measured Sarah's mouth and Frank's cock was to big for her mouth also. Sarah was getting jealous of Lori and she wanted to get a chance to see Frank's cock for herself.

Sarah dug deeper about why Frank wanted a blowjob so much, when his cock was that big and would not fit in Lori's mouth. Lori told Sarah about Frank's time in Juvenile and his secret sex life. Frank's first steady "girlfriend" was a sissy boy in juvenile and that was where Frank learned to enjoy blowjobs. He was very popular with a couple of "girls" because he had a big cock and they used to fight over who would get to give Frank his blowjobs. Frank never mentions his sissy sex to anybody, because he thinks someone might think of him as a queer. By the time he left Juvenile, he had a string of sissy sluts that were giving him blowjobs and letting Frank fuck them in the ass, he never considered himself homosexual, because he didn't touch the sissy boys himself and he has a big hang-up about homosexuality.

Frank left the sissy boy/girls behind when he started college and was fucking his way through the coed population. When he met the shy Lori in class he changed his wanton ways. They fell in love quickly and Frank left his old sex life far behind. Besides, AIDS was getting to be a big problem and Frank sure didn't want to go back to having risky sex with sissy boys and getting sick from HIV or even giving Lori AIDS. There was no way that Frank was going to get his kicks with anybody but Lori, out of love for her and to be safe.

"It suddenly occurred to me that Lori had more cock than she could use and I didn't have enough cock", Sarah explained.

The more Sarah and Lori talked about Frank's and Lori's sex problems, the more Sarah shared about our sex live. She told Lori about how much I enjoyed eating her pussy, almost as much as I liked fucking and if I were very horny I would even tongue fuck her asshole. Lori was amazed, because Frank said that he couldn't eat pussy and that in his neighborhood eating pussy was considered nasty. Frank never went down on Lori and he said he would get over his hang-up on eating pussy when Lori got over her hang-up on blowjobs. There was no way Frank would put his tongue in Lori's asshole if he wouldn't even eat pussy!

One problem was that Sarah had to overcome was her decision that she could not fuck Frank or anybody else behind my back. If she was going to do Frank, I was going to have to know about it and give my blessing. The girls worked out details of fairness, if Sarah was going to help take care of Frank's cock I was going to get to do Lori in return. After working on ideas for 2 weeks, they sat Frank down and explained the plan to him. Frank didn't believe his ears, but he saw no harm in talking about the idea because it was making him horny. He didn't think that there was any way that he could imagine a real man who would let his wife fuck somebody else. No "real" man would allow himself to become a cuckold. He also knew that he was not going to share Lori's pussy with any man! Frank told Sarah that if she had sex with him on a regular basis, a normal cock would never satisfy her pussy again and she should be warned that all his old girlfriends claimed they were ruined for normal dicks.

The girls kept working on ideas and Frank agreed to go along with them as long as his rules were not violated. He was the only one to fuck Lori's pussy, that he would not do anything a queer would do and I was his best friend so it had to be my choice to do this. His last condition was that nobody outside of the four of us could be involved in actual sex, because of safety.

It took them over an hour to lay out the story and remind me of everything that they did to get me to this point. Lori had continued to play with my dick and keep me close to orgasm, but always stopped before I could cum. Frank's dick was hard and sticking out directly in front of my face. I could not forget for a second how inadequate my dick was while Sarah played with a real man's cock. Sarah explained that if I would agree to the following rules, then we would go on having kinky sex and if I refused we would go back to the way it was before.

1) Frank would fuck both Lori's and Sarah's pussy on a regular basis.

2) I would not be able to fuck Lori's or Sarah's pussy, because Frank would not share Lori's pussy with anybody and Sarah could not get satisfaction from my little dick once Frank broke her pussy in.

3) I would be Sarah's and Lori's pussy slave and Lori would in exchange, quit asking Frank to eat her pussy. I would eat Sarah's pussy anytime she wanted me to, and I would get to eat Lori's pussy when Sarah gave me permission. I was to eagerly eat their pussies after Frank was done fucking them and was to clean up any sperm Frank or I shot when the girls commanded.

4) I was to keep Sarah's and Lori's asshole sensitive by oral worship and train them to orgasm from my tongue fucking. (This is important for rule 5 below they explained.)