Getting What I Deserved

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you were wet."

"I had no control over that part."

"I had no control over my part either."

Silence. I saw my mom was breathing shallowly. Her chest was going up and down.

"So where do we go from here?" she finally said.

"Well, I have to have a place to live. So I'll live here. And we'll keep having sex."

"What?"

"You heard me."

"You want to keep raping me?"

"It's not rape if you agree to it."

"I can't agree to have sex with my son."

"Then I'm out of here."

"Wait." The word came fast. She was rethinking real quickly. I looked her in the eyes.

"If we have sex, there have to be rules."

"Like what?"

"I don't know. But there have to be."

"If you come up with something, I'll listen to it. But for now, I think the rule is simply, we'll have sex until I leave for college."

"Every day?"

"Could be."

"I can't do every day."

"You don't know that."

"And when you say have sex, you mean intercourse?"

"Everything. Blowjobs, hand jobs, intercourse." It felt weird saying those words to my mom. But also a little liberating. I think a crooked smile came to my mouth.

"Griffey, I can't believe this."

"What can I say? Take it or leave it."

"This isn't normal."

"No, it isn't. You're not normal. I'm not either, though I've been trying to be all my life."

"That's true for me too. I'm sorry. I'm just not an adult all the time. That's my problem."

"And it's been my problem too. You're somehow the kid and I'm the adult."

"Yes. I'm sorry."

"So what happens now?"

"I'm not going to going to put up with your bullshit anymore. You're going to be a full adult."

"If I'm bad, you're going to punish me.

"Right. And we're going to have sex. You agree to that?"

Mom lowered her eyes.

"Yes."

Until I heard her say this, I wasn't really aware where we were going. Now it seemed very clear.

"And you're OK with it?"

"It will be for my good, and for yours."

"Then we have to start now."

"OK."

"Take off your clothes."

"Why?"

"We're going to have sex right now."

"So soon?"

"For 18 years, my whole life, you've been working up to this. You just agreed, and now you're going to live up to your word, for once."

"Oh." She said it, but she didn't do anything.

"I said, take off your clothes."

Slowly, and with only a sense of resignation, she stood up and started to unbutton her blouse. She had gotten to her cuffs and two front buttons, and then she stopped.

"This time, you're going to fuck me."

"Why?"

"Because you just said that's what you wanted."

She paused. "It is, isn't it?"

"Are you backing out?"

"Griffey, I don't think I can do this."

"Yeah, I didn't think so either. I'll go then." I got up and started to move towards the door.

"No. I'll do it. We'll do it." And with that, she pulled the blouse over her head. "Are you ready to see your mother's breasts?"

I nodded, my mouth suddenly dry.

She removed her brassiere in a second. Her large breasts emerged. No doubt, they were her best feature. She always like wearing low-cut clothes that showed off her cleavage. Still, I was surprised at how well-shaped they were. It's like her face and the rest of her body had aged, but her breasts were still young and vibrant.

She then leaned over, and dropped her skirt. The panties came off immediately after, and my mom had gone from normal to naked in front of me in what seemed like a heartbeat.

"Do I look OK?"

"You look great, mom."

That wasn't fully true. Her tummy was bigger and rounder than it should be. Her thighs had dimples on them. I hadn't seen her ass yet, but I was sure that would be many sizes bigger than modeling agencies would allow.

"Turn around." She did a 180, and showed me her backside.

"Again." She turned around and looked at me. There was something a little shameless in the way she stood. Maybe she was just doing what we had agreed to, but it felt like she was almost daring me to back down.

"Kiss me," I ordered.

Mom came over, in all her nakedness, sat in my lap, put her arms around my shoulders and kissed me. Her tongue came out and entered my mouth. I entered the moment, and we made out like mad teenagers for a long time. It was like we were daring the other to stop, and neither of us were going to stop first. Yes, it felt icky to be French kissing my mom. But it felt icky and exhilarating at the same time.

I had placed my hand on her left breast, and was massaging it throughout. It felt great. Beyond great. It felt like it fit my hand perfectly. I could feel a giant boner form in my pants.

Finally, I pulled away first.

"I see you're OK with this."

She nodded.

"I want you to strip me, and then take me to whichever bedroom you prefer."

She nodded.

"Say it out loud."

"I'll do it. I'll take off your clothes. And I'll take you to my bedroom."

I stood up. Mom had to reach on tippy toes to get my shirt off. She stooped down to get to my belt, which she had trouble with, but she got it off. My pants fell down by themselves, puddling at my ankles. I stepped out of them without her help. That left her staring at the erection still hidden in my underpants. Hesitatingly, she reached a hand out. But instead of pulling down my shorts, she just grasped my erection. That got me harder than ever.

She kept touching it, but always through the cloth. I started to feel like she was stalling.

"Close your eyes."

She obeyed. I pulled down my boxers myself. Sproing!

"Keep them closed."

I brought my cock to her lips. I wiped it left and right.

"Stick out your tongue."

She obeyed, and I played my cock on her tongue.

"Kiss it."

Still keeping her eyes closed, she started to kiss my cock. She grabbed the root with one hand, fluttered kisses up and down.

"Open your eyes."

She did, my big cock heavy in her vision.

"Open your lips."

She obeyed again, and I moved my cock forward, invading her mouth.

She shuddered, and then shuddered again. I don't know why she did, when it was me who couldn't believe how amazing this felt. Part of me wanted to fill her mouth with my sperm, but the moment wasn't right for this.

"We're going to your bedroom?"

She nodded.

"Then let's go."

Mom got up, looked at our clothes strewn around the room, and decided to leave them there. She started to walk to the bedroom, leaving me there. "Aren't you forgetting something?"

She looked around, a little mystified. "What?"

"Me."

She actually giggled for a second. "Come here, you." I stepped near her, and was surprised when she threw herself at me, and started kissing me again. I'm five inches taller than she, so I had to bend down. But it felt nice, kissing her, while she had her hand on my cock.

We kissed for a minute, then she said, "Come with me." Still holding my cock, she led me to her bedroom.

When we got there, she looked at her messy bed, which she had failed to make, and seemed to have a change of mind. "This is very wrong, Griffey. Are you sure this is what you want?"

"It is very wrong, mom." I was surprised at saying that. Was I having second thoughts too?

"Two wrongs don't make a right."

"Actually, sometimes they do."

"If this is what you want, I can do it."

I realized I hadn't changed my mind. Instead, my mind was more made up than ever.

"Here's what I want. Lie down in bed. Spread your legs. And tell me you want me to do next."

She got on the bed and spread her legs. "Griffey...Griffey. Fuck me, baby. Fuck me good. Take me hard."

I positioned myself over her. "Take my cock, mom. Guide me in."

The first time didn't count. This was the real event. She grasped my cock and put me at the mouth of her pussy. It felt like heaven. I just stayed there.

This time, she couldn't wait. "Griffey, I said fuck me. Are you going to fffffff..."

And with that I entered her, hard and deep. I took a second to get my bearings, and then started a rhythm of in and out.

"Ffffff... FUCK!!" Mom started responding immediately. She thrust her hips back up at me. I looked down to see her body responding. Her breasts shimmered with the motion. I took one in hand, and played with the nipple.

"NOO WO WOOOO!" Mom gasped, as her nipple hardened and lengthened in my grasp. I brought the nipple up to my mouth, as I continued to pound her. I was surprised at how sweet it tasted. Is that true for other breasts too? I wondered for a second. But I had no time for such thoughts, as I could sense my mother was starting to orgasm. A loud cry, more primitive than I've ever heard, emitted from her mouth. "AAAAAAAAAHHH, AAAAAAAHH."

Her cunt, yes her cunt, already fairly lubricated, oozed more juice.

I wanted to last longer, but it wasn't possible. I leaned down to her mouth in mine, and kissing wildly, I spent spurt after spurt into her clutching pussy.

We stayed lock together, waiting for life to resume. Finally, my cock shriveled, and I pulled out.

My mom's eyes shone at me. "That was the wrongest thing I've ever done in my life. I can't believe I actually enjoyed it."

"Agreed."

"Are we going to do that again?"

"You know it."

"I'd better get all cleaned up."

"OK."

She got out of bed, and sashayed a little on her way to the bedroom. Then she stopped and waved her ass at me deliberately. I was right, it was too big. But heck, it was a naked ass, my mom's naked ass, and she was waving it at me, like a red flag at a bull.

Chapter 3

I heard her turn on the water for the shower. I considered joining her, but decided to pass. Now that I was alone, in her bed that smelled of sex, I was feeling a little overwhelmed. It smelled of my sex, and my mother's sex. I felt around, and there was a puddle of ooze where she had been lying before. Uggh, gross. I actually almost threw up right then and there.

I got up and staggered around. I went to the bathroom in the hall and jumped into the shower. There wasn't enough hot water, but I got her stank off me quickly, and then hopped out. I made a checklist of things to do. The first was to start looking around for a job. I made a list of the restaurants I wanted to work at. Number 1 was La Parisienne, so after going to school and filling out my drop-out paper, I headed there first.

I drove back to the house, in a state of euphoria. I couldn't believe how much my life had changed so quickly, and in unexpected ways. I told my news to my mom, who wasn't thrilled about the part about me dropping out of school. I promised her I'd get my degree somehow, but that wasn't where I needed to put my efforts at the moment, and she got my point.

"Now it's time for you to suck my cock."

"Excuse me?"

"Get on your knees and suck my cock."

"Sorry, mister. First off, I have some things I wanted to do. And second of all, I don't like sucking cock. Just because you performed oral sex on me last night doesn't mean that I have to perform oral sex on you."

"You're right, this is not a payback for last night. This is about you congratulating me on my new job at La Parisienne. And even more, it's part of the deal you agreed to. So you're going to suck me right now. And you're going to enjoy it."

"I am?"

"Yes."

"You want to have a lot of sex with me, Griffey?"

"That's right, mom. How do you feel about that?"

She blushed. "It doesn't really matter how I feel about it, does it?"

I didn't feel like straightening out everything. I just needed things to move along. "I have an idea. Come with me." I took her by her hand, and took her up to her bedroom.

"Shirt off. Bra off." Her beautiful tits were now on display.

"Now say after me: I love you Griffey. I'm sorry for having been such a bad mother all those years. I'm turning my life around, and I'll try to make it all up to you. I'd love to suck your cock."

She did, and I could see the change in her.

"Now, find your reddest lipstick, and put it on."

I loved this when I watched blowjobs on the computer. The Naughty America logo, which is practically just a beautiful set of lips, fully red, promising a blowjob. I could practically cum just from that.

Mom put on the lipstick.

"Look at yourself in the mirror. Pretty sexy, right?"

In truth, Mom's face is kind of plain, and she rarely wears much in the way of cosmetics to highlight any feature. And with her tendency to have a downturned mouth, she rarely looks sexy, or even attractive. But the high glow of the red lipstick really did change the way she looked. As she admired herself, I stripped. My cock stood at attention, just waiting for its treat.

"Are you ready, mom?"

My mom nodded, and got down on her knees. She tentatively reached her hand out, and grasped my hard cock. She started to tug.

"You do have a beautiful penis, Griffey."

"Say cock, mom."

"You have a beautiful cock, Griffey."

"Now kiss it." She did.

"Now lick it, from top to bottom." She did, and from bottom to top as well.

"Now put it in your mouth." In it went. Did I say I was in euphoria before? No, this was euphoria.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god." I could hear myself babbling. Somehow that was a spur to my mom, and she started to suck harder. She didn't have the skills of a lot of the porn stars I had seen, but who cared? Any time your mom sucks you off, it's pretty darn amazing.

I came in her mouth. But after the first spurt, she pulled off, and the rest went on her face. She looked up in amazement at me.

"Kiss it," I said. She did, oh my god, and another glob went into her mouth.

"Was that so terrible?" I asked.

"Honestly?"

"Yes."

"Actually, I lied before. I do like sucking cock. But not your cock. Not my son's cock."

"So you liked it a little?"

"I'm very conflicted. I liked it, and I hated it. I wanted to stop and scream. And in case you didn't notice, I swallowed."

"How'd my cum taste?"

Wordlessly, Mom took a finger, and slid it across her cheek, picking up a big glob of my sperm. She slowly looked at it, and put it in her mouth.

"Is this what you want?" she asked, the pearlescence still on her tongue.

"Mom, that's even better than my fantasies."

My first few days on the job were a reality check. As the new kid, I was the bottom of the heap. Well, no, the dishwasher guys, two illegal immigrants from Ecuador, were the bottom. Everyone could order them around. But they were really cool guys whom everyone liked. Me, I just got ordered around, and no one was especially kind about it. I toted heavy bags of onions and potatoes. I peeled and chopped, and got yelled at if I didn't do things right. But I was a fast learner, and I started to notice that I wasn't being yelled at any more than anyone else.

For the rest of the week, mom did well. She didn't hang around in bed all day. We agreed she'd look for a job too, and she polished up her resume and even got an interview.

I had off that day, and slept till 1:30 in the afternoon. That night, mom even made a nice dinner, which was a rarity. I thanked her, and said I'd like her to wake me with a blow job the next morning.

"Griffey, I was thinking, we should break off our arrangement. After all, you've doing well, and I'm doing better, so we really shouldn't have sex together anymore."

I wasn't surprised to hear her say that. But I was less than pleased. She'd broken so many other promises, it's hard to be surprised.

"Mom, we made a deal, and I expect you to stick with it. I'm not going to tell you we won't ever change the terms, but right now, I absolutely insist that we continue. In fact, I was thinking this weekend was going to be a perfect time for us to do some sexual exploration. I've got a lot of positions I want to try out, and other things."

"Griffey, no," she pleaded.

"Mom, either you agree right now, or things are going to be difficult for you. I mean it."

She looked at me.

"Frankly, I'm disappointed in you. It's great you're turning a corner and had an interview today. I hope you get the job. Still that hardly means you've turned your life around for once and ever. And you've hardly begun to pay me back for all the damage you've done to me. I'll promise you this. If you continue to be the engaged, functional person you've been this week for six months, and continue to please me sexually, we can totally renegotiate our deal. But before then, no."

"Griffey, three months. Three months, that's fair."

"Mom, My plan is to work for a year and go to college the following September. That's 16, no, 18 months from now. A lot can happen in that time. And a lot will. Maybe I'll get a girlfriend. Maybe I'll move out. But our agreement has a six-month minimum. After that, we'll see. You get me?"

"Yes, Griffey. Anything you want."

"And I want you to wake me tomorrow morning at 11:00 with a blow job."

"Yes." She kissed me, and her eyes were a little wet.

The next morning, I was awakened by the most wonderful sensation. My cock was erect, and in the wet heaven of an adoring mouth. I opened my eyes, and there was mom, her hair tousled, her breasts barely tucked into a revealing nightgown, bobbing her head slowly up and down my engorged shaft. I lay back and let the sensations wash over me. I reached between her legs and started diddling her clitoris, causing her to moan.

Soon, it became time to blow. "Mom," I whispered. "I'm going to come in your mouth, and you're going to swallow my cum."

She made some noise, but it was impossible to make out what she was saying. It was probably something along the lines of "OK." But it sounded more like "guck."

Instead of letting her carry the action, I took it upon myself. I held her head and started thrusting my hips. My cock moved in and out, though I was careful not to go in too deep. I'd save that for another time.

I screamed out loud as I came, filling my mom's mouth with shot after shot of jizz. She took most, but she pulled off before the last shot came; it streaked across her face.

She sat up and looked at me.

"Have you swallowed yet?" I asked.

She shook her head no.

"You still have my cum in your mouth?"

Demurely, she nodded.

"Show me."

She stuck her tongue out, and there sat my cum like an oyster.

"Swallow."

She blinked, and then swallowed.

"Smile. Kiss me."

She smiled, and leaned over, her face with its streak of cum coming closer to mine. I put my tongue in her mouth, and tasted the remains of my cum.

"Oh God, that's sexy. Lie back, mom."

As she started to repose, I pulled her panties off. I quickly got on top of her, and with my cock still at attention, I pushed in.

"You're still hard?"

"You know I am."

I started to pound in her, and she was wet and willing and wonderful. "Spread your legs, mom, wide as they can go."

Turns out my mom was pretty flexible. I didn't know that. She was nearly able to do a split, which let me really plunge deep into her.

"Oh my God, Griffey, you're reaching my cervix!" And she continued to vocalize, but from hereon, all she could do was utter moans and cries.

It couldn't last long, and it didn't. My balls seized, and I erupted into another orgasm.

"Keep going, keep going, more!" my mother cried. Wanting to be a good lover, I continued. I forced myself to keep up my thrusts, even as my cock grew more sensitive and less hard. Still, a minute later, she reached her orgasm, and I kept going until her cries were reduced to the sound of coos. Thus encouraged, I shot a new load into her.

We both lay there. I wanted to check the clock to see how long we had lasted, but that was beyond me. By the time we both were conscious enough, it was past one o'clock.