Getting What I Deserved

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Griffey, no."

"Oh, absolutely, mom. Moments like these have to be treasured."

I took about ten shots. I looked at them later, and they all were really dirty. Amazing how a clothed middle-age woman and a naked teenager with a big hard-on makes for an arresting image.

"OK, how about that handjob?"

"Where do you want me, Griffey?"

"Right here mom, in front of the mirror, so we can see what's going on."

She nodded, and started tugging. Felt good, really good.

"Mom, how does my cock feel?"

"You have a beautiful cock, Griffey."

"But how does it feel?"

"It's both hard and soft."

"Do you like stroking it?"

She didn't answer.

"Do you like the way it feels in your hand?"

She looked at me, but kept on stroking. She was holding my cock very tightly, almost a little too tight.

"Tell me you like giving me a handjob."

"I like this." It came out a little hesitantly, but I didn't mind.

A few minutes later, and I was thinking about cumming.

"Mom, where should I come: on your face, in your mouth, or on your boobs?"

"Griffey, I can't choose."

"OK, then I'll choose for you." I waited for a response, but I didn't get one. "On your face."

"No, Griffey, don't."

"Get on your knees, mom."

She gave me a look, and complied. Her face was right at my cock level.

"I'm going to cum all over your face, mom."

She retreated a bit, but I pushed forward. Her hand had left my cock as she went to her knees, so I continued beating myself off.

"Look at me. Lick your lips."

As she started to lick her lips, my jizz started flying. The first rope hit her on the cheek. The second on her forehead. The third on her other cheek, a bit closer to her mouth and chin. The fourth was at eye level, and she had to shut her lids to prevent from getting my cum in her eye. The fifth and last rope missed her face entirely, and ended up on her neck and shoulder.

"Stay there for a moment, mom." I got my phone back, and started taking photos of her covered in my fuck juice. Her eyes remained closed, due to the cum all over them.

"Stand up." She did, and I licked my cum off her eye lids. It felt strange to have the taste of my cum in my own mouth, but that had happened a few times before, when I was masturbating by myself, and hit myself in the face.

"Thanks for the handjob, mom." I leaned over, and started to kiss her on the lips. She didn't open her lips till the third kiss, but then I stuck my jizz-covered tongue deep into her mouth, and slurped it all around. She startled, as she realized what the flavor newly on her tongue was. As we did this, I took a few more photos.

"Good night, mom. And thanks," I said, as I left the room, her still standing there, her mouth a bit agape, and the frosting of my jizz starting to dry on her features. Later, when I downloaded the pictures off my phone, I couldn't believe how sexily perverted the whole thing was.

In the morning, mom asked to see the photos. I told her I had already downloaded them, and that if she wanted to see them, she'd have to come to my room, naked. "What are you going to do with them?" she asked. I thought of telling her that I'd use them as my screensaver, but with my mom's lack of a sense of humor, that would just freak her out.

So instead, for some reason, I said this. "I'm going to keep them. You know why? Because one day I'm going to have to go to therapy, and tell the psychiatrist that me and my mom had sex. And he probably won't believe me. So this will be my proof."

Mom nodded, like that made a whole lot of sense.

That night, again it was running late, and it seemed like we might not have sex.

"Mom, I've been thinking about it, and I need more photos. Not for the psychiatrist, but for me, just to show myself later I haven't been making it up. Let's go to your bedroom."

There, I had her strip, and put on bright red lipstick. First, I took photos just of the two of us standing together—her naked, me in my pj's. Then I lay on the bed, and took pictures of my cock, touching her lips and tongue. All close-ups.

"In your mouth, or on your tits, mom?" I asked, as the moment came quickly.

"In my mouth, Griffey."

I shot and shot in her mom's mouth.

"Thanks, mom. I love coming in your mouth."

"Ghhhhhh," she grinningly responded, in a rare moment of spontaneous joshing.

Chapter 6

Over the next few days, it wasn't unusual for me to catch Mom crying. The first couple of times I asked what was wrong, and she wouldn't tell me. On that Friday, though, she opened up.

"I'm so confused. The job is going well, and I feel great about it. It's like the best thing for me. I'm around people, and they're nicer than I expected. I keep expecting them to say mean things or judge me, and they don't. I don't wallow in my misery, the way I used to. I have to thank you, Griffey, for getting me the job, and making sure I keep my motivation high.

"On the other hand, our having sex is really terrible. We shouldn't be doing it. I feel so guilty. It reminds me of what a bad mother I've been, and still am. I feel bad that you like it. And I feel bad that I enjoy it too."

At this point she broke into deep sobbing. I gave her a hug as she cried, and that only increased her sobbing. I felt a little confused myself. I mean, I was sorry for the way she felt, but that didn't alter the way I did. I was just being nice to her because that had been my job all these years. But it was also my job not to let her misery become my misery, so I just had to hold her for the several minutes it took before she could catch her breath and resume talking.

During this time, my job at La Parisienne was going OK. The manager was an asshole, but I soon saw this was actually good for me. That meant people were quitting or failing to show up, and in order to plug the gap, he'd have me fill their spot. A couple of nights, they were short on waitstaff, so I had to practice being a waiter. I was fairly decent at it, and those nights I got some nice tips. Other times, I was pushed into making the salads. Once I had to help with desserts, but that was tough. I didn't like when the manager yelled at me, which was usually at least once per day. But I could tell he mostly liked me, and I really felt like I was learning things.

I usually came home tired, but amped up.

And Mom was doing better than ever. She really liked her job, and she liked feeling useful, and being someone who could be counted on. Still, she had occasional migraines, and could be demanding at home.

The first migraine she had, she reverted back to form. She insisted on total quiet, and asked me to give her a backrub with the lights out in her bedroom. Before, this was the most difficult thing for me, because in being in such proximity to her, I'd have a big hardon, but I'd have to pretend it wasn't there, or even work hard to make sure she wasn't aware of it.

This time, though, I had no such worries.

I was massaging the back of her head, when she asked, "Griffey, is that your cock I feel?"

"You know it is, Mom."

"Are you naked?"

"Sure am."

"Well, put that thing away. This migraine is killing me. We're not having sex tonight."

"Oh yes we are."

"We can have sex twice tomorrow, if I'm feeling better. But not tonight."

"Sorry, mom. You don't know how many times I've gotten turned on by giving you massages for your migraines, and then had to go back to my room all frustrated."

"You always get erections when you give me a backrub?"

"A hundred percent of the time."

"You poor person. I had no idea."

"I'm an 18 year old male, mom. What did you think?"

"If we make love, can you be very gentle?"

"Sure."

"OK, we can try it."

"Are you ready now?"

"I guess so."

I could sense her lifting her nightgown and taking off her panties. She reached for my cock.

"My, you are hard."

"I get really hard for you, mom."

"I know," she giggled. She brought my cock to her pussy entrance. She was lying down on her stomach, with her ass sticking up just a little. I slotted myself and worked my way in slowly.

"Aagh. Gently."

"I know. Do you want me to keep massaging?"

"No, you're massaging my insides. That's enough."

This was a new position for me, for us. I was in a sort of pushup position, with my legs on the outside of her legs. My whole body was sort of on top of hers, except she wasn't facing me, like in the missionary position. It was kind of exciting.

Mom started making little cooing sounds. Then: "I'll tell you a secret. When you've been giving me backrubs, sometimes I get horny too."

"You've been horny for me?"

"Yes."

"Say it."

"I've been horny for you, son."

"So you've thought about fucking me, even before."

"Sure. But that's not to say I ever thought you'd do anything about. And I knew I wasn't going

to do anything about."

"Except that you did."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, it was your actions that led to this situation."

"OK. I guess so."

After a bit, Mom said, "Griffey, I can't do this much more."

"Another five minutes?"

"OK."

"Then roll over, mom."

"Like this?"

"Yep. Legs wide apart."

"Like this?"

We had never done the full missionary. When I felt totally in the saddle with her, I found it very exciting to be so deep and so close to her, with her so totally open to me.

"Talk dirty to me, mom."

"What should I say?"

"You can come up with something."

She groaned as I picked up speed a little.

"My son is fucking me. My son is a motherfucker. I'm a son fucker. My son doesn't care that he's fucking his own mother. And I don't care that he's fucking me either."

I don't know why, but that put me over the edge. I came and I came.

"Thank you, Griffey. I don't know if that's what I'm going to want next time I get a migraine, but you made me feel better."

"How's your head?"

"It still hurts, a lot. But my body is happy."

"Good night, mom." I kissed her nipple, and went back to my bed.

Chapter 7

In the morning, I awoke to a delicious sensation. It took me a moment to figure out what it was. Yup, Mom was riding my cock while I had been asleep.

I was on my back, and she was on top, facing away. She was riding me slowly, luxuriously.

"Good morning, mom."

"Good morning sweetie."

"You're feeling better, I take it?"

"Much. Your loving ministrations really helped last night."

"Does this mean you like our having sex together more?"

"Shh." She turned her head around so I could see her, and put her finger to her lips. "Don't ask too many questions."

We fucked for a while, nice and slow.

"I wasn't going to tell you, but I think I will," Mom suddenly said.

"What?"

"I've always been attracted to bad boys. But I never went out with them. I've gone over this with my therapist. She said I never allowed myself to really feel my sexuality because I would only go out with 'nice' guys. My mom went out with bad boys, and look what happened to her. I didn't want that to happen to me. But it did anyway. Just look at your father. Supposedly a 'nice' guy, but such a loser."

I wanted Mom to get to the point more. So I pinched her nipple. Then the other one.

"Oh. Oh. Oh. Anyway, you're the bad boy I never got to date. Breaking the rules. Telling me what to do. Forcing me to get in touch with my sexuality."

Me, a bad boy? I'm the responsible one, the one who makes sure there's food on the table and clothes are clean. I'm the one who's never late and gets all the homework done on time. But yeah, there was a bad boy side to me. I got that.

"Mom, turn around. I want to see you."

"Actually, I prefer not to. If we're going to fuck during daylight, I'd rather not look at..."

I sat up, moving her slightly forward. This way I was skin to skin with her, my front to her back. But this made it harder for her to ride me.

"Just relax, honey. Last night you were there for me. Now let me be there for you."

"This is the way I want you to be there for me," I said. I clasped her in a bear hug. One hand went around her breasts. The other reached for her clit.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Mom grunted, as I sped up my thrusts. Then I pulled her back so we were both vertical, her on top of me. I freed my legs and moved my calves up, so the lower half of our bodies were now pointing down. I thrust down, as I moved her body up. Her breasts joggled at the opposing movements. I continued my assault on her clit, as I kept up an aggressive motion.

Mom's wails increased, to the point where she was just shrieking. She came, once, twice, three times. Her hair was in my mouth, and her secretions were making the bed a dank lake. As she continued to shriek, I felt my own orgasm approaching. I decided to let 'er rip, and pounded in to my mom like a giant piston.

Afterwards, I stopped, but mom regained her voice to say, "More! More!" I continued to thrust, and she came a fourth time, her biggest thus far. We both then had to collapse, my cock still in her steamy hot cunt.

"I have to get to work," she said. "I was just going to do something nice for you. But now I'm going to be late."

"Skip breakfast," I said. "I'll bring you something at work."

She disencunted me, and tried to walk, but her legs weren't working perfectly.

"I'm going to smell like sex all day."

"Shower fast."

She looked at me one more time before leaving my room. "Griffey, this is getting out of hand." She was trying to be severe, but having trouble with it.

"Mom, it's not my fault you're such a hot piece of ass."

She flashed an amused smile, then left.

"What the fuck was going on up in your room?" my sister asked at the breakfast table.

"You really want to know?"

"Tell me."

"I'm fucking mom."

"I thought so." She spread some jam on the toast. "Why?"

I told her about the whole college thing.

"So now you're fucking her?"

"Yep."

"And you like that?"

"Yep."

"It's disgusting."

"Yep."

"You don't mind?"

"I like the fact that it's disgusting."

"How long have you been doing it?"

"About six weeks."

"How long are you going to keep doing it?"

"Can't say. Possibly until I go away to college."

"Can you at least be more discreet?"

"Sorry about that. I know it can't be easy for you."

"Oh, I don't care what you do. Do whatever you like. As a matter of fact, the more I think about it, the better it seems to me. Screw the bitch. Fuck her good. She probably needs it. She's been nicer to me ever since the two of you have started fucking. I thought it was because she was starting to love me more, but now I know."

"Sorry. She doesn't love either of us, just herself. You know." These words came out of my mouth without thinking. But it seemed so true. And when I thought about it, they seemed even truer. Mom never asked how my day was. She never asked what was going on in my head. If I told her something, she might listen. Or not. She didn't really care if she was a good mother or not.

Even sort of more amazing to me, even after we started having sex, she never asked how I felt about it. Didn't care what was going on in my head. After we fucked, there was no talking, no follow-up. If we passed each other in the hall, or had breakfast together, there was no communication, no connection. We were just two people who lived in the same house, and sometimes had the most taboo sex there is.

"Yeah, I know." She stared into her orange juice. "She doesn't love you more now?"

"No. She might think she does, but she doesn't."

"How do you know?"

"I just do."

"Does she say 'I love you' while you're fucking?"

"No."

"Do you say it?"

"God, no."

"Doesn't that feel weird?"

"The whole thing feels weird. That's the best part of it. Remember, we're not making love. We're just having sex."

"And it feels like revenge in some way?"

"Yeah. Best revenge of my life."

"Fuck her for me, then, will you?"

"OK. You want me to tell you about it after?"

"Yes. No. I don't know."

"Tell you what. I haven't fucked her in the ass yet, but I plan on doing it soon. Should I dedicate that to you?"

"Oh yeah."

"And should I tell you about it later?"

"No details. Just tell me that you did."

"You got it. Oh, and sis? I really am sorry. I know this can't be easy for you."

"Nothing in this family is easy. Enjoy yourself while you can."

"You too," I replied, without thinking.

Chapter 8

"Mom, I want to do something different tonight."

"OK, Griffey. What is it?"

"I want us to talk."

"That's fine."

"First, let me take off all your clothes."

"You want us to talk naked?"

"Yep."

I realized usually Mom undressed by herself. That's good, but it can be even better stripping her myself. I especially enjoyed playing with her bra.

"It unsnaps in the back."

"I know. I just like playing with the front." Mom's breasts, as I've said before, are on the heavy side. Does that make them more fun to play with than other breasts? Probably. At least for me.

When she was stark, I asked if she wanted to strip me. "OK."

When I was stark, she then asked, "What next?"

"Let's lie down." We did, and I put her hand on my cock, and I started to pet her pussy. As I did, she started to slowly tug me.

"Mom, do you like my cock?"

"It's a very nice cock."

"In your experience, is it big, small, medium size?"

"It's the biggest, best cock I've ever had."

"Come on, Mom."

"Why, what's the matter?"

"Don't just feed me a line."

"Men for some reason get all worked up about their cock size. I think most women don't care, unless you're amazingly huge or tiny. But you can't tell that to a man. You have to feed their egos and make them feel like they've got the best cock in the world."

"I've seen enough porn to known I don't have the best cock in the world. Or the worst. I'm just wondering how it is in your experience."

"I'd rather not say."

"OK, Mom, I'm going to impose a new rule."

"What?"

"While we're having sex, there has to be total honesty."

"I don't lie to you."

"Then you don't have a problem with the new rule?"

"No."

"Good." I rolled on top, and put my dick at the mouth of her vagina. "Put me in."

"I'm not that wet, yet."

"Take your time."

Mom grabbed my erection, and swabbed it around her lips. After a short bit, she started to induce me to enter her. I stayed motionless above her, just feeling all the delicious sensations. After I was mostly in, I said, "Mom, you feel so good."

"If I'm going to be honest, I'll tell you, I don't really like this position, Griffey. I like it with other people, but you're my son. I shouldn't have your face so close to me while we're...

"Say it."

"While we're fucking."

"OK. Well, that's the point. Today, we're not fucking."

"What are we doing?"

"We're talking.

"With your dick deep inside me."

"Right."

"Hah."

"I'm not moving. Are you?"

"No."

"So we're not fucking."

"I guess not."

"But we're still enjoying it." I squeezed my inner cock muscle. Mom's eyes got wide.

She responded by squeezing her kegels. My eyes got wide. We played the game for a few more moments.

"So back to my question. Do you like my cock?"

"It's really a gorgeous cock. I only wish it weren't attached to you."

"You still don't like fucking me?"

"I feel very conflicted. It's really wrong. I don't think it's good that you want to fuck me. I don't think it's good that I let you. I think it's bad for our long-term relationship. I think it's terrible for your sister to have to live under this roof while we're hiding this secret."

"And on the other hand?"