Getting What I Deserved

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
badnail
badnail
104 Followers

"Shower?" I said.

"Go ahead," Mom responded.

"Together," I said.

"OK." I reached my hand over and helped her up. We went into my bathroom.

"I need to make a pee first," she said.

"Go ahead."

"Could you give me some privacy?"

"Don't think so."

Mom shrugged, gathered up her nightgown, and sat on the toilet. As the splashing commenced, I stared down at her vagina. I had never seen a woman pee before. Interesting.

She wiped and flushed.

"I've got to pee too. Could you aim me?"

Mom reached out and held my cock as I started to piss. Ordinarily, that would be a problem, but my cock was now double deflated, due to all its recent use. Turns out I had a lot of pee in me, and by the time I was done, Mom had started to aim me at different parts of the toilet, like she was having fun.

The shower stall in my bedroom is a lot smaller than the one in mom's bedroom, and there was barely enough room in there for us both. I stood behind her. This let me see that her legs were almost as long as mine, as I was barely able to tuck my cock in between her thighs from this position. But I was still quite taller than her. I grabbed the soap, and started lathering her all over. Unsurprisingly, I found washing her breasts the best part. I stayed there for quite a long time.

"Griffey, I don't actually get very dirty there."

"Mom, today, as it turns out, you're very dirty there."

She giggled. When was the last time I made my mom giggle?

Then it came time for her to wash me. By the time she was doing the reach-around, and was washing my cock, it was pointing due north again.

"Griffey, you can't be ready to go again so soon, are you?"

"Mom, I probably could. But I'm really hungry, so don't you think we should eat first?"

"Definitely."

She wrapped herself in a towel and went back to her room to dress. I decided to just put on a bathing suit. Keep things simple and ready to go.

I was in the kitchen first, and had already mostly gotten lunch ready. I had bought the ingredients for a croque monsieur, a dish I saw being made at the restaurant. Mom came down the stairs dressed in one of her fancy dresses—the crimson one that was a bit flouncy.

"Curious choice, Mom. Why are you dressed like that?"

"I wanted to look beautiful for my man." She twirled, and the dress flounced up showing some meaty thigh.

"Well, you do. Thanks." I'm not saying she actually looked gorgeous, but you've got to reward a person for trying. I pulled out a chair for her, and then handed her the plate of food.

"Smells delicious." She took a bite. "Oh my god, Griffey, did you make this? It's the most delicious thing I've ever had!"

"Even better than my cum?"

She stopped chewing and looked up. "Is that the secret of your restaurant?"

Wow, my mom made a joke! All this sex was making a new woman out of her.

Chapter 4

I used the day off to call my Uncle Pat. I told him I had dropped out, and he asked me to come see him at his lumberyard. He was the one relative I had who seemed to have both feet on the ground—someone who actually knew about life and how to live. At first, he was angry about my dropping out, and then he was angry with Mom for what she did with my college application. But then he saw that we were trying to move on, and he calmed down.

When I got home, Mom came down the stairs, looking more radiant than I'd seen her in a long time. Maybe ever. She came over and kissed me on the mouth, as if she were my dream girl. I kissed her back, because it seemed the thing to do, but I think she misinterpreted my response as love or lust, when it was really just acquiescence.

"Mom, good news," I said.

"I think you should start calling me Letty, if I'm going to be your...lover." She paused before "lover" as if that was going to be sexy.

"No, I'm going to call you mom. And we're not lovers. We're incestuous fuckers. I love you, as much as you let me, and I know you love me in some sort of twisted way. But we're not Romeo and Juliet."

She blinked at me, hurt. "So what's your good news?"

"I got you a job."

She knitted her brow, as if she was having trouble understanding.

"I called Uncle Pat, and he said they could use you for the next two weeks, while they're doing inventory. And the job might last longer, as their regular bookkeeper has been seriously ill, and they're not sure when he's going to return."

Mom had worked for Uncle Pat, on and off, over the years. In fact, that's where she met my dad. She had quit twice and been fired once, mostly due to her depression not letting her show up regularly. This had been her work career over all. She had had plenty of jobs, and none lasted more than a year or two.

"Oh." She didn't look very happy.

"Is there a problem?"

"When does he want me to start?"

"They need you right away. So, tomorrow."

"I have a hairdresser appointment tomorrow."

"So move it."

"It was hard to get."

"Doesn't matter. Move it."

"And I have something I was going to do on Wednesday."

"Move that, too."

"I'll tell him I'll start on Thursday."

I was getting mad. "No, you won't. You'll start tomorrow. You'll be in, bright and early, at 8:00. That's all part of the deal. If I'm staying, you're going to be the full adult you need to be, or there'll be hell to pay."

"What, you'll fuck me again?" There was a lot of anger in her voice.

"Listen to me carefully, because there is going to be no misunderstanding here. I may be only 18, but I'm the only adult here. I don't know what all your punishments might be. I might hit you with a belt. I might break your favorite things. I might confine you to your room for 24 hours. I might do a lot of things. I might rape you again, but I'd rather not. I haven't figured out all your possible punishments, but the key thing is, you shouldn't test me. You should do what's right because it's what's right. And being around people and earning money and helping out Uncle Pat are all the right thing. Finding excuses and daring me to punish you isn't."

She stared at me. Not quite like a deer in the headlights—more like someone who was asked to go to the blackboard and solve a math problem they didn't understand, until the teacher walked them through it. Finally she said, "You're right, honey. I know. I'm sorry. Sometimes my depression makes it hard for me to make changes, even when they're good for me."

"So you'll do it?"

"Yes. And thank you."

And for the first time, I kissed my mom because I wanted to, not because I had to. It was a light kiss, yet afterwards, it still felt strange. It seemed to signal a change in our relationship. Like old times, however, I could also feel another boner coming on.

"I tell you what. Do you want to have a bite to eat, and then we'll celebrate our new life together?" I asked.

She kissed me hard in response. Hmm, she was probably feeling the same way I was.

I returned the kiss, and started to unbutton her blouse.

"I thought you wanted to eat first."

"I want you naked while we eat."

"Me too."

By the time we got to the kitchen, we were both naked. I cooked us an omelet with a lot of butter and cheese. Mom giggled as my erection poked the stove. Usually she has no sense of humor, so I was surprised.

"It's a safety device," I said. "Keeps me from getting burned when I cook naked."

I plated the eggs, then sat in my chair, and indicated for mom to join me. I grabbed her as she approached, and had her sit on my cock, which was already hard as a rock. We rarely fucked face to face, and in this position her face was extra close to mine. I still wasn't used to that, and it felt like I was just too close to her. Still, I started moving her up and down on my cock.

"Feed me," I said. I opened my mouth, ready for her to fork me up some egg. She did, and then took a bite of her own. We ate this way, gently fucking and eating. When we were done, I licked a piece of melted cheese than had fallen onto one of her breasts, and then started to suck the right one, increasing the speed of my moving her.

That got her bouncing harder on her own. Her other breast started flopping around like crazy. I had to hold it to keep it steady.

"Ohhh. Ahhh. Ohhh," mom moaned. "You're such a great lover. Who would have known?"

When I nibbled on one nipple, and played with the other nipple with my hand, she started to come. She stopped bouncing, and closed her eyes tight. "FUUUCK!!"

I kept pounding into her, until she told me to give her a moment to pull herself back together. I did, watching her breasts heave, as she struggled to breathe.

"What would you like to do now?" she asked.

"More," I said, and started thrust into her again.

"You got it," she said, and started bouncing on me, in a totally unrestrained way I had never really seen before.

"Call me Letty," she said.

"Mom."

"Letty."

"Mom."

"What do you want to be, Letty fucker or a motherfucker?"

"It's too late to ask. I'm a mother fucker, and that's what I'll always be, ever after we stop having sex. You gave birth to me. I came out of the vagina I'm now fucking. There's no getting around that. I didn't pick you up in a bar. The only reason why we're fucking is because we're mother and son."

Our movements had only ratcheted up as I explained myself.

"OK, son. Fuck your mother. Hard, harder." We were slamming into one another now.

And with a burst, I came. I shot shot after shot into her. And she came too. The old simultaneous orgasm. She screamed at the top of her lungs, "Ooooo—eeee."

She finally got off me. "That was incredible," she said.

"Yes, it was."

"It's a good thing I stopped taking my pills a month ago."

"Wait, what?"

"I stopped taking my Prozac a month ago. It kills my sex drive entirely. I feel like a nun when I'm taking it. It makes me feel kind of non-human. It feels so good to get my sexuality back."

"So you're going off your meds gave you your sex life back, but also made you so depressed you couldn't send in my college financial information?"

"I guess so."

"Interesting trade-off."

"I'm really sorry, Griffey. And also not sorry at all."

She playfully stuck her tongue in my ear, and exited the room, still naked. I just sat there, a small lake of our juices mingled in my lap.

That night, after dinner, I made sure my mom set her alarm clock. "Are you going to fuck me goodnight?" she asked, batting her eyes like a vamp from a 1920's movie.

"Is that what you'd like?"

"I just want to know what to expect."

"You should expect fucking all the time. And also sucking. Don't forget sucking. I'll tell you what. I want to try something else. Lie back on the bed. Take off your panties."

All those years of watching porn had raised my sexual IQ—at least in theory. Now that I had a partner, it was time to put that to the test.

"Spread your legs."

My mom complied, and I looked at a huge bush I somehow hadn't noticed before. Damn. I had seen some bush on-line, but mostly everyone was shaved like a newborn. This was new. Still, I had signed up for it mentally, and it was time to move forward.

I reached down and spread her legs even more, then brushed away some of her bush to let me see her fleshy pudenda. "Here goes nothing," I said, and dove in to start licking.

"Griffey, what are you doing?" she practically screamed.

I figured that didn't need answering. I wasn't sure where to focus my attention, so I tried a bit of everywhere. At the top of her slit. Up and down the lips. Her clit appeared out of nowhere, and I rolled that around.

"No, Griffey, no. What are you doing?"

I stuck my tongue right into her vagina, and was met by a wall of wetness. Up, down, further in. She cried out some more, only half-intelligible stuff. It sounded like she was protesting, but also couldn't believe how much she was enjoying it.

So this was the vagina I came out of, I thought for a moment. Pretty amazing. I went back to her clit. Mom was shaking, literally, like a leaf in the wind.

A few moments later, she gasped out what I now knew were her orgasmic vocalizations. It hadn't lasted long, but I was already tired. What's that about?

I pulled my head out, and she looked at me glassy-eyed. "It's been a long time since anyone's done that to me," she said. "And I haven't had a multiple orgasm in decades. I didn't think that was still possible."

"You and dad only did vanilla sex?"

"I'd rather not tell you."

"Consider this a reward in advance for doing well tomorrow at work."

"I will, honey."

And with that, I gave her a big slobbering kiss, so she could taste herself on my mouth. At first she pulled back, but then she responded in kind.

I got up to go.

"You're not going to fuck me?"

"Not tonight."

I went back to my room. I noticed I had a huge erection, and I thought I had lots of options. I picked the one that surprised me the most. I ignored it, and it went away.

Chapter 5

The next day, when Mom came back from work, I was back from school, and had already made a gourmet meal for us.

"How'd it go?"

"It was great. Everyone was so nice to me. Pat set me up with the new system, and I was able to get up to speed on it almost immediately. But boy, am I tired. I haven't worked like that in a long time."

"I'm proud of you, mom."

"Thanks, Griffey. And thanks for the dinner. This really is terrific."

"You want to watch a movie, mom?"

"I'd love to."

"What are you in the mood for?"

"Maybe a romantic comedy?"

"Sure. Let me clean up in the kitchen and we can start in 15 minutes?"

"Mom? You like Hugh Grant, right? I have one of his movies cued up." I was on the couch, curled up under the blanket, when she came in.

She saw which one it was, and said, "Great choice." She sat at the far end of the couch.

"Why don't you come over here?"

"OK."

"Want to get under the blanket?"

"OK."

I lifted the blanket, and she saw I was naked.

"Griffey!"

"Naked people only here, mom."

"Griffey!" she repeated. "I don't think so."

"I know so. Off with those clothes."

"Let me go get my robe."

"Nope. Off with them, now."

"Close your eyes, Griffey?"

"Nope."

"What are you sitting on? Let me get a towel."

"I'm a towel. I've got one for you as well. Start taking them off."

Mom signed, turned around, and started reaching for her buttons. I decided to let her. She kicked off her shoes, then off came the blouse, and down dropped the skirt. She gave a look over her shoulder at me, and then quickly removed her bra and panties. She practically dove under the blanket to join me. Her clothes made a messy stack by the ottoman.

I pressed play, and Hugh Grant was in romantic trouble from the first moment. Mom gave me a brief hug.

"Do you want popcorn?"

"Ordinarily, yes. But not while being naked."

A few scenes in, and Hugh was trying to romance a woman clearly not right for him, though for some reason, he couldn't tell that. I reached my arm around, and started playing with Mom's right boob. She had a sharp intake of breath, but otherwise said nothing. There were a few funny lines, and I laughed, but Mom didn't.

By the time Hugh's real love interest had appeared on screen, I already had separated Mom's legs, and was diddling her. That seemed a good time to get her to start using her hand on my cock, and my erection was standing tall just waiting for her attentions. There was something pretty delicious about us hiding under the blanket, watching this semi-coy movie, while playing our dirty games.

"Do you like this?" I asked.

"The movie?"

"Yeah, the movie."

"It's OK."

"You know what I want now?"

"What?"

"I want you to sit on me."

"Sit on your lap?"

"Stand up for a moment. Now, like this." I turned her around so she faced the TV, reached for her hips, and had her lower herself slowly onto my lap. I pointed my cock forward, and it thrust directly into her vagina. She lowered herself all the way down, and I fixed the blanket over her shoulders, so no skin was showing except from both of our necks up.

Soon Hugh was bantering suggestively with his plaintive American girlfriend, and I was bobbing Mom's hips up and down on my cock. It felt so good, so good, so good.

"Griffey, I can't follow the movie."

"You want me to turn it off?"

"No, never mind." And with that, she gave a circular twirl of her hips. I responded by speeding up my thrusts, and reaching around to her clitoris.

"Oh gawd, oh gawd," she called, and came all over my lap. I replied by seizing up and shooting squirt after squirt of my hot cum into her snatch. She continued to come until even after I was done.

Finally we were done, but we stayed in the position almost because we had no other choice.

"That was amazing, Griffey."

"You're a great lover, when you want to be, Mom."

"Thanks." She disencunted, and plopped back on the towel next to me. And she gave me a big wet kiss before sighing and lying back. We had been facing the screen the whole time, but when I looked back at again, I saw that I had no idea what had been happening in the movie. Three people were having some sort of a fight, and I didn't recognize any of them. Hugh's girlfriend came on, and that didn't seem to clear anything up either.

"You want to watch the rest?" I asked Mom.

She was as confused as me. "Nah," she said. "I'm going to get ready for bed. You really took it out of me."

"Actually, I put a lot of it into you," I said, using my best Hugh Grant accent.

"Oh, you." Mom picked up her clothes and exited the room. I could see my cum running down her thighs.

The next night, I found I didn't want to fuck my mom. I had had a full day, and so had she. It was getting late, and we were both tired. At the same time, we were circling each other, warily, trying to figure out what was going to happen under the circumstances. I was thinking we should just go to our separate beds and get some sleep, when I had an idea.

"Mom."

"Yes, Griffey?"

"Is it OK with you if we don't fuck tonight?"

"Sure, honey."

"You won't be disappointed?"

"I'll be fine."

"Maybe I'll just take a handjob, then."

"A handjob?"

"Sure, you know from handjobs, right?"

"I know what they are."

"Let's go to your bedroom."

"Griffey, it's getting late."

"Right, so this will be quick, no?"

She sighed. "Yes, Griffey."

We got to her bedroom, and I looked around. "One of us should be naked."

"OK."

"Who do you think?"

"You want me naked?"

"Or I could be naked, if you prefer."

"Whatever you prefer, Griffey."

"No, mom. You choose. You want to take your clothes off, or should I?"

"How about you take your clothes off this time."

"Fine."

I took my shirt off, and threw it on her bed. I reach for my pants, and I pulled out my phone. An idea bulb practically went off. I held on to it, as I took the rest of my clothes off.

"Mom, over here." I maneuvered her in front of the full-length mirror. "How do we look?"

There was me, my dick hanging out, already three quarters erect, thanks to the thoughts in my head, and the knowledge they'd come true very shortly. And there was my mom, still in the semi-formal dress she wore to work. We were standing next to one another, and the look was a little incongruous. If I say so myself, I looked pretty good. Not movie star good, or professional athlete good. But I'm tall and decently built. Nice cock, if I say so myself. Good hair, nice features.

"You're very handsome, Griffey. You look good naked."

"You do too mom. You look good dressed, too."

She smiled.

"Hold my cock."

She reached out, still standing next to me, so we could see the full effect. And I started using my phone to take pictures.

badnail
badnail
104 Followers