Giant-Size New Half Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last member of the team, Henkan, looked at the scene with a cool manner that was neither disdainful nor dismissive but skirted both emotions. She was the shortest at a mere 5' 10" and had the most petite build; which, being one of the New Half, meant she was still stacked with big tits and a luscious ass that were unknown to her fellow ethnic Japanese outside of manga and anime. Her hair was impossibly styled into a mass of shiny black spikes, some of which fell a bit to the side, but all slanted generally forward. A headband of steel encircled her forehead and beneath it her face was done up in geisha make-up; perfectly white with pencil-thin black eyebrows, brushed rosy cheeks, and startlingly vibrant red lips. It made her almond shaped eyes look larger and gave her an alien and untouchable beauty to her otherwise pixie-like features. She wore a wrap top of red, gold, and yellow brocade that went about and over her shoulders to cup her ample breasts but leave her midriff and arms bare. Her knee length skirt was of the same material and style, and the wrist length leather gloves she wore were gold. She wore a pair of mid-calf length red boots but otherwise her long, seductive legs were uncovered. While her assets were the smallest of her peers, she was also the most slender of them, her waist quite narrow and her overall frame petite, making them seem almost too large for her body, her measurements similar to Wanderlust.

Pike's eyes widened behind his mask as he looked up at them. "Holy hell, it's really them." God, they looked so...so cool, so powerful, so sexy, so much all at once! He and Wanderlust had stepped apart but he took hold of her hand for a moment, giving it a squeeze. They'd intended to meet the city's team, naturally, but neither had thought it would happen so quickly or so suddenly! He felt nervous; despite what Achimi had said, would they really be okay with two young heroes moving into the city? Would they approve of their fighting crime here? They had such power and such presence; it was awesome, in the original sense of the word.

"Easy, babe," Wanderlust whispered beside him. The New Half descended as she spoke; Achimi leaping down while the others rode down on a dissipating whirlwind that El Tornada created. He was so cute! But she understood too; these were big name heroes and this was their city. It wasn't like the two of them had called ahead. It was intimidating meeting them like this, with a growing crowd watching! She squeezed his hand back and then let it drop as most of the older heroes approached. "Hi! I hope you don't mind us stepping in with these three. I mean, it seemed like you were busy and they're kind of small fry, anyway, so..." She shrugged and smiled winningly.

There was a silent beat before CM smiled, "Of course not, Wanderlust, dear." Her voice was crisp and precise with an accent that hinted at New England's quasi-aristocracy. Achimi gave her a slight nod and then headed towards the edge of the crowd to speak to the lone uniformed police officer on the scene. "It would be embarrassing if we finished up with those dullard Rigelians only to find out the bank had been robbed under our noses. You've done us a favor, I'd say." Her kaleidoscope eyes shifted pattern and colors as she looked down at the shorter, younger blond, peering at her as if looking into her. Her smile broadened, "More than one, perhaps."

El Tornada was grinning, "I'll have to find the video on YouTube later, we got here only in time to see that tag team finisher." Her speech swelled with exuberance and bravado. She clapped Pike on the shoulder, the young man not shifting with the blow at all but blushing obviously even as a nervous smile shaped his lips. "Nice moves!"

"Stylish, a little too much, maybe, but effective." Henkan's voice was cool and sweet, even when her words were not. The Japanese beauty was had moved to the cratered stairs and shook her head, then knelt down to touch them, "Not a lot of damage. I appreciate it." A purple glow started under her hand as moved out from it to engulf the entire set of stairs, growing until their shape could not be seen. The glow vanished and she stood up; the stairs were repaired and looked as though they had never been damaged. All of the harm from the fight fixed through her transmutation powers in a matter of seconds.

"Officer Tully was impressed as well," Achimi added as she returned. The beautiful black goddess ran her eyes over the two of them, lingering here and there on their bodies and faces, before flicking back to meet CM's gaze briefly. "It takes a lot to impress your average cop here in Second Chance, let alone all of us. You do the Academy proud."

Wanderlust beamed, "Thanks! We like to think so." This was going great! And had Achimi just checked them both out? It was a little weird but she liked it too. She felt a small surge of happiness and want at being admired by the gorgeous and powerful hero.

The powerhouse heroine smiled again and then glanced over at El Tornada and Henkan, "Girls, would you clean up here and make sure these guys get taken in?"

Henkan just nodded. El Tornada grinned at Pike, gave his shoulder another clap, "You got it, boss!"

"Thanks." Achimi and CM stood in front of the two newcomers, the dark skinned woman giving them another look over. "We'd like to talk with the two of you a little, if you have the time."

"Yes, of course, yes" Pike blurted out, then blushed again. Okay, he shouldn't have said that without consulting his girlfriend.

She however was grinning, "Yeah, sounds great! It makes sense you'd want to make sure that we're not going to cause trouble around here or anything."

"Oh, nothing so puerile, dear," CM said with a shrug. "As Achimi said, we're impressed and we'd like to learn a bit more about you, and then...well, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it, hmm?" She and Achimi turned to start walking down the street, "I could use a coffee and something to nibble on, shall we?"

Wanderlust and Pike exchanged a confused look and then started after them. "Uh, is it really that easy? I mean, I imagine we'd have plenty of gawkers..." Not to mention she was pretty sure CM didn't have a wallet anywhere in that outfit.

She waved a hand, "Look around, dear." The crowd of onlookers, as well as the newly arriving first responders and media, were completely ignoring them. The quartet walked right past the local NBC affiliate's street reporter as he came shooting out of his news van, calling for El Tornada's attention to ask a few questions. "We'll be just fine."

Wanderlust blinked, "How-"

"Mental suggestion and perception filtering," Pike said. The young man shrugged, flushing as all three women turned their heads to look at him. "Uh, that's my guess, anyway. You've always been very mysterious about your powers, ma'am, but there's supposition that you can psychically influence people, and, well, make them see what you want. Or not see what you want."

"Ma'am, he says," CM looked over at Achimi with a smile, "So polite; I like him." Wanderlust nudged her boyfriend with an elbow before the older woman returned her gaze to them. "I do have other capabilities too, but...you're exactly right. Everyone back there thinks they saw us teleport away and right now I'm making it so that their minds don't want to notice us despite our being right in front of them. Clever, isn't it?" Before either of them could answer, she pursed her lips, "The number of people who know about my powers is exactly seven. How did you figure it out?"

Pike groped for words under the direct scrutiny of the stunning woman, so Wanderlust grinned and answered, "We studied other super humans at the Academy, you know? But he studied your team a lot." Her tone turned impish, "He's a fan."

"Babe," Pike whispered urgently, "don't tell them that!"

"Is that so?" Achimi chuckled.

"Yeah," the teenage girl nodded, "He even had a few posters up in his room!"

"Oh, God," the youth rubbed his forehead with one palm. Why was she telling them that?

CM sighed, "Those posters. I'm still a little unsure about them, you know. The calendars too."

"Yes, I know," Achimi's tone told the youngsters that this was a discussion that had taken place many times. "But with the negative press we get, it's not bad to have our image out there. And you know what Henkan would say."

"Yes, yes, fighting crime doesn't pay the bills, I know," the psychic sighed. "Anyway, Pike dear, don't worry about it. We like our fans, for the most part, and I can tell you're not an obsessive."

"Tornada will give him hell when she finds out," Achimi said with a short laugh, "but she would anyway. She took a shine to him right away." Then she'd sign his posters if he still had them, their luchadora teammate took fan interaction seriously. She pointed to a café just ahead, "This place'll do. Have a seat, I'll grab us a few drinks and snacks and then we can talk."

It was surreal at first. All four of them in their outlandish costumes, two of them famous heroes, sitting in a coffee shop with large cups and scones and attracting no attention whatsoever. The other patrons were aware of them but only insomuch as they were of one another; given a few occasional looks, perhaps more than a few given that they were a good looking group...assuming that CM's illusion made them look anything like their normal selves, but no more than that. Their conversation was far from normal as well; discussing the new heroes' powers and training, the adventures they'd been on, why they were in Second Chance now, and yet none of the people sitting near them seemed to think it odd.

The conversation was also quite one sided. Achimi and CM asked questions and commented, sympathized, dug further, but it was always Pike and Wanderlust talking and giving information. And it felt so natural. Despite it being almost like an interrogation or a ridiculously in-depth job interview, they never felt anything but comfortable. They also shared more than they ordinarily might, every time they felt the impulse to demur or move to another topic or deflect, they felt a slight...nudge to say a little more or admit to whatever they had wanted to avoid.

Finally, after just over two hours, Achimi caught CM's eye and nodded. Then she gave the two younger people a warm smile, "You've both come very far, and I'm sure your former teammates and teachers are proud. I'm happy to have you in our city too; you'll do well here."

"Very well, I think," CM agreed. "Normally, of course, we wouldn't be quite so thorough, letting your actions prove you, that kind of thing. However, recently, we've considered adding to our roster." Pike stiffened in his seat, sitting straight up. Wanderlust's eyes were wide with astonishment. "We hadn't come up with any candidates but then you two showed up and took care of business in the city for us."

Pike shook his head, "I guess we did, but you were busy-"

"Doesn't matter," Achimi shrugged, "You were there and we weren't. And that's one reason why we need more people." The black woman lifted her fifth cup of coffee and took a drink, speaking again as she set it down. "We like you. Your moves, your style, your heart, and everything we've heard now."

Wanderlust leaned forward, "You want us to join the New Half?" Holy shit! This was...awesome! And totally out of the blue! "But, uh..."

"Go ahead, dear, say it," CM encouraged.

"Well," she went on, "I mean, you're an all-female team, so...do you want us both or just me?" Beside her Pike's eyes darkened but his face remained impassive. It would hurt, of course, but he'd also understand. It was the way their team was, after all. And it would be a huge opportunity for Angie.

"I figured you'd worry about that." Achimi leaned back in her chair, "We are all women but that's not a statement or a philosophical point or anything, that's just how it's worked out. We do tend to put crimes against women first, but that's not meant as a big deal either. So, when I say we want you, I mean both of you." Her eyes lingered on them again and she had an expression like she wanted to lick her lips. "Assuming Pike's all right with being on a team of hot babes and taking orders from women."

"Am I! ...Okay, that came out a little wrong," he held up his hands as the women laughed and then shrugged. "I'm, wow, that's incredible that you'd want us on your team."

"Oh, yes," CM rested her chin on one hand, looking fully into his eyes while her kaleidoscope eyes changed and shifted. "It's not final, of course. We'll have to discuss it with Henkan and El Tornada. And then there'll be a...try-out, of sorts."

Pike felt like he needed to blink but his eyes stayed open. He was suddenly a bit...not light headed, but unfocused. Like his mind was floating free. He nodded in acknowledgment.

The spectacularly busty blond turned her gaze to Wanderlust, again fully meeting and holding her gaze. "You understand, I'm sure, don't you? About the try-out and needing to have everyone on board?"

The younger girl nodded as well; feeling that same misty headed mixture of bliss and confusion. "Naturally. I mean, we've got to prove ourselves to all of you. Show we're worth it."

CM smiled and reached out to cup both their chins, gently turning their heads so they were both looking into her eyes. "And you will. We'll all know you soon and decide."

"Yes," they said in unison, their voices slightly dull.

She smiled again with a leonine satisfaction and removed her hands, leaning back and nodding at Achimi. The African-American heroine winked and then clapped her hands. The two teens started at the sound, blinking rapidly and looking around for a few moments. "I'm glad you came here and could talk to us. I know you've got to settle in so we'll let you go, but we'll be in touch to let you know about the team, all right?"

Wanderlust nodded, "Yeah, uh, sure! That'd be great! And it was so awesome just to meet you both!" She felt strange and she almost remembered some other conversation that had taken place just a few moments ago that didn't quite add up with what she remembered.

"It really was," Pike agreed. "An honor and a pleasure."

"The feeling is mutual, my polite boy," CM returned. She and Achimi both rose. Her kaleidoscope eyes shifted once more as she took time to look first Wanderlust and then Pike fully in the eyes one last time. She smiled and gave them a little finger rippling wave with one hand, "We'll see you soon."

She and Achimi exited the café, talking softly but both with eager smiles on their lips. Once they were outside, the two seemed to shimmer into light and shoot upwards into the sky. Pike leaned back in his chair. "That was...wow. And you know, I wonder if they really have a teleporter at all."

"Right?" His girlfriend shrugged, "I mean, the two of them could just be walking down the street again or even have come back in and we'd never know."

"Or maybe they didn't leave in the first place," he answered. "They could be here right now."

"Hee!" She grinned, "Then I wonder if they'll be scandalized." Before he could ask what she meant, the preternaturally agile girl threw herself into him and kissed him soundly, her arms about his neck, legs straddling his lap. He returned it with surprised fervor, eyes closed, and he felt the strange floating sensation that always came with being teleported by her, followed by that oddly zipper-like sound and then they fell back onto the squeaky bed in the room they'd rented.

Pike sighed as the kiss broke, hugging the lush body of his girlfriend to him, "God, I never get tired of kissing you or holding you."

"Who would, handsome?" She nuzzled his neck for a moment and then pushed out of his embrace and stood from the bed. The little place they had wasn't much; a pay-by-the-week one room suite with a tiny kitchenette and bathroom. It wasn't the newest or the best but it was clean and it was cheap; no telling how long they'd be here before they found a more permanent place to stay. "No time to rest, Will, we've got to get ready."

"Right." He was already pulling off his costume boots as he spoke. They had to get ready. He wasn't sure for what...or when it was, but they had to prepare for it. He felt a faint nagging worry in the back of his mind as he stripped down and started to pack up his and Angie's costumes and clothes, his love taking the first shower. Why was he doing this? And why couldn't he remember what he was doing it for? It should really bother him. It should bring him up short and make him question it. But he just kept going.

That lingering doubt tickled the back of his mind as Angie finished her shower and emerged in only a towel, which normally would have led to at least some hot and heavy makeouts but instead he just walked past her. It tingled as he showered and took time to freshly shave and not only his face but the back of his neck, his armpits, and with some stretching, his crotch. He inspected his ass but it was hairless to begin with. The nagging worry went with him as he emerged from the shower and joined Angie in bed, his lover setting an alarm for a few hours, before they both fell into an easy sleep. Once they awoke, the sky outside now dark, it reminded him that he never fell asleep so quickly. And as they went out in plain clothes and hailed a taxi, that little thought tugged at the fact that though he spoke and told the driver where to take them, he could not recall what he himself had just said.

The taxi drove them...somewhere. They paid and took their bags, walking down the street. Will's mind felt oddly light and heavy at the same time. A glance at Angie told him she felt much the same, her gaze unfocused and her face a bit slack. But they went on with purpose, their bodies and subconscious minds clearly knowing where they were to go. With each step, the two barely legal teens feel deeper into a kind of haze, becoming less and less actively aware. Their minds floated free; feeling light, happy, at ease, only a deeply buried, barely felt fear of what could be happening gnawing at them. They felt their bodies moving, were vaguely aware of entering a building, riding an elevator, hallways, a door, cloth rustling as they stripped down to their underwear, and then sat down on a large, soft sofa and waited.

"They should be coming out of it in a few minutes," Will heard CM's crisp voice say. "Don't they just look lovely?" His eyes were closed and he felt strangely like he wanted to keep them closed. His skin was cool and...and exposed! He was only wearing his boxers; his pale skin unmarred as the tight wiry muscle beneath moved and flexed as he stirred. He shook his head, wincing, his eyes blinking slowly once, then twice, as he pushed past that odd drowsiness toward full wakefulness. "Oh, an early riser. That's not happened before; I like him even more now."

There was a sharp clap and the unusual stupor they'd felt suddenly fell away and the world came into clear focus. Of what had happened after leaving their rental, neither recalled much, nor would they ever. The two teens were seated on either end of a long white couch with soft, deep cushions that was in the middle of a large room that looked as though it had been converted from some sort of industrial or manufacturing office space or meeting room into a living room. There was a set of high windows along the back wall through which light from outside sources streamed, the sky still dark beyond them, and the floor was carpeted with thin, typical "office" carpeting with some additional rugs placed to give extra color, warmth, and softness to the floor. Pictures hung on the wall that showed the members of New Half, singly or in some combination, posing with celebrities, other heroes, receiving awards, even a few newspaper articles and magazine covers. There was a flatscreen TV on the wall opposite them, though it was currently off, and in front of and to either side of it were a pair of armchairs; a few other chairs scattered throughout the space behind the couch and along the windows.