Giant-Size New Half Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Armphid
Armphid
386 Followers

"An-Wanderlust?" Will didn't look around the room or even towards CM's voice, just over to where his girlfriend was slumped on the couch. She was dressed in much the same way he was; only her bra and panties on. Her bra was a solid and reinforced green bra that strained to contain her large tits; hugging and holding them so that they were deliciously rounded and displayed. They rose and fell as she breathed, her pretty face dazed and unseeing, blowjob perfect lips moving as if she were trying to speak. Her skin was smooth and silken, her stomach flat and taut, a perfect expanse of skin before her green and purple striped panties started, long and supple legs bent and her bare feet on the floor. As he looked, she began to blink owlishly. "Are you all right?"

"Yeah, babe. Just...confused. I remember...not much, but where are we and...ooohh, you look good." The blond teen blinked again and looked down at herself. "And so do I. What's going on here?"

"Your try-out," both of them turned their heads at Achimi's voice and their eyes widened, a flush rising on their cheeks, their breath picking up noticeably. "The start of it, anyway. It doesn't have to go much further if you're uncomfortable but I think you'll be happy if you see it through." The world famous powerhouse was seated in one of the armchairs, her eyes apologetic even as they openly ogled the young bodies displayed before her. Her hair was unbound and was a wild, tumbling mane and she wore her costume's pants but without the boots or wraps. Or the tunic. The gorgeous African American beauty was topless; her dark chocolate skin smooth and flowing, her huge breasts high and proud, perfectly shaped and pert, purplish nipples hard and pointed as she looked at them. Her smile grew as both of the young people's gazes fell to and stayed on her magnificent tits. "Happy with what you see already, aren't you?"

"Who wouldn't be?" CM was seated in the other armchair in front of the television. She was out of costume and with her mask gone her face was even more lovely and noble. She wore a white bathrobe of some material that was both fluffy and clingy; by design flaw or her wish it was not well closed over her prodigious assets and the parted sides of the robe showed a staggering expanse of smooth, lush cleavage. "I'm sorry for the roundabout way of getting you here, dears, but there's no helping it. On the very off chance that it doesn't work out, we don't want anyone knowing where our home and HQ is. You understand, I'm sure."

"You...you mind controlled us?" Wanderlust's voice was hurt and disbelieving. That couldn't be! They wouldn't! And it...it didn't feel like that, but if not, what was it?

CM opened her mouth to speak but Pike beat her to it, "No, it wasn't quite that...because we were aware but not aware. It was a hypnotic suggestion or something."

The psychic raised her eyebrows, "Very good, my polite and insightful boy. That's exactly what it was." She sighed a little, "Out and out "mind control" is beyond me, and I'm frankly glad. All I can do, in terms of behavior, is plant suggestions. It is hypnosis, just a very deep one that my powers facilitate." She paused, "And that's very significant, really. Because hypnosis only works-"

"If you want it to," Wanderlust finished. She looked over at Pike and reached out to take his hand. "So...on some level, we wanted to come here and...be almost naked?"

"It won't be almost for long," Achimi grinned. "God, I want to just tear you out of those and-mm! But we have to explain first, and talk about something." She seemed to say it to herself as much as to them, taking deep breaths that made her glorious jugs rise and fall stupendously. "About the other reasons we want to add to our team, why we want it to be you."

Before one of the young people could question her statements, CM began to speak, "You see, dears, your abilities certainly fill some gaps in our power and skill portfolios. And your references, your hearts, are all clearly in the right place, and we're sure you'll get along with everyone. But it's more than that." She tapped her right temple with the forefinger of her hand, "I can read minds but it takes time and it requires a person to open up to it."

"Which is why we all chatted at the café," Wanderlust said.

"Quite so, dear girl." The psychic bombshell pursed her lips, her expression a bit unsure as she chose how to proceed. "What I saw was exactly what we have been looking for in our new teammates. Not just brave and good hearted people, but, well...naughty and kinky ones with a high sex drive and very open minds."

They both stared at her. Pike's mouth was a bit ajar. Of all the things he'd expected her to say, that was-just..."What?"

"Oooh, he's cute when he's shocked," the blond grinned, "and look at him blush!"

"Mm, it's nice," Achimi agreed. "As for what, we need you to be more than teammates for us. So CM looked for your preferences, your kinks, the dirty little things that get you so hot and you've only ever told each other about." Her smile was wickedly pleased. "The porn you look at was really helpful in making sure you were the right ones."

Wanderlust was blushing as well, glancing over at her boyfriend. Her heart was pounding and she felt humiliated but...in an oddly good way. The thought that they'd seen into her so deeply, seen her vices and her sins, it...it made her scared but it also turned her on. Her young pussy was growing warmer, wetter. She shifted, closing her legs and rubbing her thighs together. "But why?"

Achimi crossed her arms over her huge tits, mashing them against her chest and making them rounded behind her powerful limbs. She took a deep breath, "Show them, CM, it's the best way."

"Of course." The stately mentalist rose to her feet and crossed to stand evenly between the two younger heroes, just out of arms' reach. "Now there's a secret here, dears, and I'm going to ask that you keep it, even if you decide you can't go further, even to the extent of letting me hypnotize you to make sure you can't tell anyone." Her hands moved to the sash holding her robe closed. "Do you agree?"

Wanderlust laughed, "Oh, like we could say "no" after a lead up like that! I'd be curious for the rest of my life!" This was all so crazy! But she just had to know what all this was about. It was all too insane, and they were so well known, respected, there had to be some reason for all this secrecy and strangeness!

Pike nodded, "I agree too." He hoped he wouldn't regret it. But he had to know and he also understood the need for secrets. It was part of the lifestyle. And with all the things he'd already seen and done with the Power Academy, even this wasn't too strange for him yet.

CM smiled. "Excellent." She undid the knot of the sash and her robe began to part simply from the pressure exerted by her huge breasts, "My perception filtering powers are my strongest, you see. So powerful that I can affect massive multitudes at once and even through media."

"What?" Wanderlust's voice was awestruck. "How is that...that much power even possible?"

A proud smirk slid over her lips, "Well, I am a mutant born a hundred thousand years before my time, dear girl. But, back to the point. All the pictures of us you've ever seen have all had things in them that no one could see, even though they were there the whole time. But now, I'm letting you two see things as they really are." She slid her hands up to grip the sides of her robe and pulled it open wide.

Their eyes went first to her breasts; high and pert and perfectly shaped mountains of flesh easily larger than a man's head and impossibly defying gravity, pretty brownish aerolas and nipples peaking the glorious slopes. CM's eyes sparkled in many colors as they took them in and she smiled, then twitched her eyes down meaningfully.

Wanderlust gasped as she lowered her gaze, her face paling and then flushing. Her eyes widened and then blinked rapidly. "That...that's a...you've got a-"

"A cock," Pike finished. The youth was staring openly, his mouth hanging open slightly.

That was the only word for the powerful organ jutting from between her legs. Not a single hair marred her loins, which made the surging pillar of flesh look all the more massive. It was rising to hardness, swelling and thickening as they watched; a cut fat prick that sat atop a sack heavy with seed laden testicles whose shape could almost clearly be seen. It was easily as thick as Wanderlust's wrist, close to a foot long if it wasn't already, and she wasn't fully hard yet. It was within arm's reach of either of them now but even at this distance they seemed to feel it pulsing with virile power, with life, and with mounting desire. There was a heady smell in the room now and they breathed deeply of it.

CM licked her lips at their astonished faces. "Oh, my dears. Your faces right now...I just want to pull you to your knees and have you worship it." But she had to wait. Just a bit longer. "But yes, Pike dear, a cock. Ever since we all gained our powers, even though they are different and from varied sources, we have all become...something new." She wrapped a hand around her spear, the other cupping her balls, and lifted them to the side. Beneath the pink slit of a sweet pussy glimmered with wetness in their sight for a few moments before she let her heavy male organ swing back into place.

"The New Half," Pike murmured. He looked over at Achimi, "That's what it means."

"That's right." The black goddess looked exactly as she had a few moments ago, save that now he could clearly see the thick outlined bulge that ran down the inside of the right leg of her pants, all the way to her knee. "That's why we came together. Being like this...most people don't react well. We all hid it in different ways at first. Then CM brought us all together and we could be safe and hidden, right in plain sight, and be ourselves."

Wanderlust shook her head slowly. "I...wow. Wow, that's...one hell of a secret. And it's so big! Are they all-" she blushed, "Uh, I mean, so, what does that have to do with recruiting us? Other than wanting us to be okay with it?"

Both of the futanari heroes chuckled. CM quirked her eyebrows, "Yes. We would need you to be aware and accepting, of course, but it's more than that." She was slowly stroking her cock now, looking at the two younger heroes with lust laden eyes. "We want, need, sex more than normal people; even normal superhumans. And it can be hard to find partners. A few of us have open minded friends we can enjoy on occasion and we've paid more money than I like to think about to very discreet whores but all of that is still very risky and often far between."

"We fuck each other," Achimi added, "but for some reason it's just not as satisfying, not nearly, as it is to fuck just a boy or a girl."

Pike was still staring at CM's meaty dick. God, it looked so primal, so strong! He closed his eyes, trying to think. Fuck, he was getting hard too. "So, when you read our minds, it wasn't just to see if we'd be okay with you, but...but whether we'd want to..."

"That's right, my bright boy." CM was smiling. Oh, she wanted to grab his hair in her hands and fuck the hell out of that sweet mouth right now! She took a deep breath, gathering her control. "We want teammates, yes, but what we need are fuck sluts." She noted the slight shiver than ran through them both; they did like dirty talk, just like she saw in their minds. "If you two join, you'd be ours to enjoy; open and available to all of us. You're perfect; young, sexy, slutty, kinky, open minded, and both with super human toughness and stamina enough to keep up with even our libidos."

Achimi held up a hand, "Don't say anything now. We just dropped a hell of a bomb on you and we know that." She nodded at CM, who pulled her robe closed once more, though the fabric was clearly distorted by her raging erection. "We're going to leave you alone to think and talk about it. If you're too freaked out, just teleport out and we'll understand." There was a longing in her voice that she couldn't quite keep out. They'd all agreed to search for a pair like this and then to just have them fall into their laps! She'd thought they'd never find anyone. If they said no...but it was their choice, and they'd respect that. "No harm, no foul, we'll never bring it up again when we meet. But...I'm hoping you'll want to go ahead. If you do, just open the door and let us know, we'll wait outside."

"The tryout," Wanderlust's luscious tits were rising and falling rapidly in her bra. "You mean you'll all come in and try us out."

"Oh, yes," CM cooed, "all night long, my dears, and it will be so, so delicious. I've no doubt you'll pass with flying colors." She then squared her shoulders, "But don't feel you must either. We don't believe in non-consent, except as play now and then, of course."

"We'll be just outside," Achimi said again. She walked to the door and held it open for CM as the stacked white woman sauntered out. The dark skinned brawler looked back at the two teens and smiled; a hungry but also apologetic expression. Then she turned away and the door shut behind her with an audible click.

The couch made a slight rubbing squeak as Pike and Wanderlust both leaned back against it. He shook his head slowly, biting his lower lip. She was looking at the closed door, head tilted just a bit to one side. An identical expression was on her pretty, pouty features and his fine, clean ones; questioning confusion as if trying to determine what they had just seen was even real. For more than a minute, neither spoke as they just let the surreal events of the last few minutes whirl and wheel in their minds. Then Wanderlust turned her head to look at her boyfriend and cleared her throat. "So. That happened."

A small smile flitted over Pike's lips, "Yeah, it did. Wow, did it ever. I mean..." He raised his eyebrows, flushing and dropping his voice a little, "It's not like I never thought about any of them that way, but not quite like that."

"I know, right?" She slid over on the couch until she was against him, his arm moving to encircle her shoulder as she half turned to lay her head on his upper arm, a hand running over his chest. "It's just...so fucking crazy." Wanderlust's hand slid down her boyfriend's body, over his hard muscled stomach, past his waist, to let her fingertips dance over a swollen, hard shape in his bowers. "Oh, but I see you like it, you perv."

"Like you don't." His left arm stretched and curved to snake up between her legs, making her shriek and giggle, kicking a bit and then let out a happy, shivering coo as his palm pressed and rubbed her panties up into her sex, the cloth damp and warm.

"Cheater," she accused. Then she sighed, "But yeah, it's all insane but...it's like something out of a fantasy or that you'd read on some erotica website, you know? And...I mean...if we don't do this, when will a chance like this ever come along again?"

Pike couldn't help but give a smile; he was more reserved, but with her, it was easy to be more playful. "Do you mean joining an elite super team or having an orgy with superhumanly gorgeous dickgirls?"

"Sass!" She mimed biting his shoulder in retaliation. "I guess the answer would be both though."

"But that's not why we should make the choice," he said and his face was once again serious. "If we do this, it should be because we want to and we feel confident about it, and about-"

"Each other," she interrupted. She blew one of the dyed locks of hair out of her face and gave him a fond look, "I don't need CM's telepathy to know what you're thinking. So let me say what you need to hear; it won't change. I bet it'll be amazing and I won't regret it and I'll do, we'll both do, wonderful, terrible things whenever they ask, but I'll still love you and be your girl. Got it?"

He couldn't be sure. It wasn't that he doubted she meant it, that she believed it, but he was just...him. The others were powerful, dynamic, beautiful, and hung like horses to boot. How could anyone choose to love him over them? It seemed academic. "I understand. And I love you, no matter what."

He didn't believe her fully, she could tell. God, as much as she adored him, she could get so frustrated with his self-esteem issues. Well. Maybe having four futanari super goddesses aching to fuck him would make him feel better about himself. "So. We're going to do it?"

Pike was silent for a few moments. Then he blushed deeply and grinned, "Yeah, we are."

His buxom girlfriend cheered, "Woo! All right, go get 'em, handsome!" She hopped up from the couch, her arms reaching around behind her back to seek the hooks of her bra.

He was already up and halfway to the door before he paused, "What are you doing, babe?"

She shrugged as the last catch went and her breasts heaved forward without the tension of the hooks, her large tits almost pushing her bra off. "Hey, we've had all the surprises so far. So I figure they should get an eyeful coming in, you know? Plus, it's not like they'd stay on long anyway."

"Good point." He watched her as she pulled her bra off and stretched, arching her back and making those glorious jugs seem to swell and stand even more proudly. God damn. Then he turned to the door and took a deep breath. This had all been so surreal, and now...now he really was at the point of no return. Things would change forever if he opened that door. He stared at it a moment, not sure himself it he still held doubts or if he was just savoring the weight of the decision they had made. But then he took the knob and turned it, pushing it open easily. The hallway beyond was sparsely lit; perhaps this section of whatever building they were in wasn't used much. But he could see the four heroes gathered down the hallway, silhouettes in the darkness. "We, uh," damn it, sound more confident, "We want it." He flushed and heard a few throaty chuckles greet his words, "The tryout, I mean."

He retreated back into the room as they approached, CM leaning the way with a vaguely predatory expression on her face. "Oh, we know what you want, and what you'll get."

El Tornada's voice seemed to almost vibrate with eagerness, "Over and over, white boy, just you wait and see!"

The older superhumans entered the room one after the other, CM first with her robe hanging freely open now and her massive tits coming through the doorframe just ahead of her still erect prong. Achimi was still topless and made no attempt to hide her breasts or her delight as she came in after her comrade, her eyes grateful and hungry as she eyed the young bodies on display. "Oh, very nice, kids." Henken came after her, demure and cool still, clad in a short, filmy white rode that barely went below her waist, a surprisingly thick and long dick bobbing from beneath it, oozing pre-cum. El Tornada was last and least dressed; she wore her gloves and boots still as well as a different mask that was in the same colors but covered only her face and left her short dark hair free. Her muscular body was hard and strong but her breasts were ample and high despite that and she was pumping her uncut thickness in one hand as she came in and kicked the door closed.

Wanderlust was perched on one arm of the couch, her undergarments now draped over the bags they'd brought, bare and artfully posed for their viewing delight as they came into the room. Her long legs were tucked just under her but spread enough so that the shining wetness of her pink, shaven pussy could be seen. Her back was arched and her hands up and running through her blond hair, now out of the ponytail, offering up her tits for full enjoyment. Pike had, at her insistence when he stepped back into the room, stretched out of his boxers which lay just to one side of the door. He had no idea how to look sexy or what he should do, so he simple stood with his feel shoulder width apart, arms outspread, palms up, his face slightly downcast. His own cock was hard and jutted out into the air, almost seeming to quiver as it stood before the gazes of the magnificent futanari watching.

Armphid
Armphid
386 Followers