Giant-Size New Half Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pike's view of his girlfriend writhing in climax between the two superheroes was cut off as his face was almost slammed into CM's hips. "So sweet, so perfect, both of you," she growled. Her grip in his hair had tightened and become controlling and fierce. Though he was far stronger than her physically, he let her take control of him and felt a surge of submissive delight at it as the dignified mentalist started to fuck his throat with abandon. "Suck that cock, boy! Every inch down that throat, stuffing your pretty face!"

She was hunched over his head, hips pistoning back and forth madly as she rammed her column of fuckmeat down his throat again and again. Her balls slapped against his chin with a meaty smack and a mingled slick of pre-cum and saliva oozed from the corners of his mouth and down his chin to splatter with each impact of her sack. His body rocked back with every wild thrust and he groaned each time as it pushed his ass onto the two fingers El Tornada had at his entrance. He felt them spear in each time CM drove deep, filling both of his ends briefly before she jerked him back. The Latina's fingers felt...they felt good. The feeling was so weird but it send tingles straight to his own balls and cock, twitching each time he was driven backwards onto them.

The luchadora laughed, "Damn, white boy! You must suck better than a pro! I never seen CM go this wild on a slut before!" She was pumping her own cock with one hand and twisted her fingers as they sunk into the teen boy's behind again. Shit, but he was tight! Tight but still nice and accommodating, she couldn't wait to break in his hot little hole! "Make her blow, white boy! Guzzle that cum like you were born to, bitch!"

Pike's hands had a grip on CM's thighs, holding on for dear life as she claimed his face with her proud and unnatural dong. He pried his right hand free to shoot up between CM's legs and drive three fingers into her slavering cunt. She cried out and then her head went back and the normally collected woman howled as he used his powers and his fingers grew and swelled within her. "OOoooohhh, you magnificent slut!" She hilted herself in him one last time and let out a grunt, "Drink it, nasty boy, drink CM's cum, every drop!" Her cock seemed to swell inside him and stretch his throat wider and then he felt a burst of wet, hot, thick, heavy jizz blossom within him. Her cock throbbed and pumped, her hips twitching forward each time, each motion accompanied by another gush of her seed into his belly. His throat worked around her, swallowing and massaging her rod as she fed him her cum.

She pulled back, a wet slithering sound coming from his mouth as her spit slicked shaft slid out almost all the way, leaving only the head in his mouth. She bit her lower lip, her hips rocking again and then once more, "Taste it, my boy, not enough to have it in your belly, taste my load and know, hnn, your place!"

The taste was salty and with a tang that was almost bitter but not quite. Her cum was thick and gooey, almost like a hot pudding. Pike looked up at her and leaned back to let the head of her cock pop out of his mouth, a few cum droplets spattering his chin and cheeks. He swallowed and gulped her load down to warm his stomach with the rest of her seed before opening his mouth to show her it was gone.

"Ha! Just like a bitch, white boy," El Tornada cheered.

Achimi let out a laugh, "First cum of the night to CM!"

Wanderlust moaned, her eyes a bit glazed, a smile on her lips as she was slowly bounced back and forth of the twin cocks buried in her young body, "Fuck, babe, you look so hot, such a slut, just like me."

CM had taken a few deep breaths and her face was calmer now. "As I'm sure I'll find out, dear girl," she said, glancing over to watch the slowed pace of the buxom blond's fucking. Taking it slow now? Why, ah. They wanted to be able to see it. Well. So did she. She reached down and took hold of Pike's shoulders and tugged him forward, over the back of the couch. At the same time she leaned back and let herself slide back in a controlled fall. Sensing her intention, Pike pushed himself forward to end up on top of her, her enormous tits mashed against his chest and her half-hard cock rubbing over his stomach. She kissed him and he answered; both sets of lips grateful and affectionate. She could taste the dregs of her cum in his mouth and it made her dick throb anew. She broke the kiss and purred, "I can't wait to see your face when she fucks you, my eager boy, but I'm greedy. I need more." Her legs spread beneath him and he blinked in surprise as she wriggled her lips. "I want you in me, put that pretty tool of yours to use while El Tornada turns out your virgin ass."

He didn't even try to hide his surprise or his enthusiasm, "God, CM, I'd love to, I've fantasized about that. But I thought that-"

El Tornada hopped over the couch and slapped him on the ass, cutting off his words, "Oh, we'll do most of the fucking, white boy. But some of us like to take it now and then too. CM most of all." She shrugged, "I think it's a white people thing. You're all sluts underneath when you get a chance at real cock." Achimi chuckled but didn't agree or disagree; Henken nodded and pinched one of Wanderlust's nipples, making her gasp, her other hand reaching out towards the luchadora and glowing faintly.

Pike felt slightly annoyed at the casual racism but the way she said it...it also turned him on. Maybe there was something to it? It didn't matter now anyway. He kissed CM again and slid lower on her lusciously ripe body, one of her hands moving to pull her scrotum out of the way. "Ohh, fuck, you're so damn hot and wet," he groaned as he pressed his head against her lips. He looked into her multicolored eyes and she bit her lower lip before giving a slight nod. He pushed his hips forward and she parted for him; his thick young rod engulfed in the molten silk feeling of her pussy and making them both groan out. Her head rolled slowly from side to side, eyes half closed, her hands stroking his shoulders and upper back. She was snug and sweet; tighter than he'd expected. "Feel so good, fantastic, just going in," he breathed. His cock slid deeper and deeper; growing a bit in girth but far more in length to keep sliding in more and more, prolonging that sweet, devastating feeling of entering her.

"Hhhn, Ahh, you dirty boy," she whimpered, knowing just what he was doing. "Keep going! Feed more dick into me, fill me up all the way, I want you in my core." God, she was so close! And he was only putting it in! Oh, these two were such a find! He finally bottomed out in her and she wiggled on his manflesh and cooed; she'd never been so stuffed in her life! Not even with Achimi. She was panting and made her eyes open fully looking past him to her feisty Latin teammate and winking, then she took Pike's face in her hands, "Look at me. I want you to see how much I love the feeling of your dick in me and even more, I want to see your face when she claims you."

He felt El Tornada moving up behind him and then flinched as she slapped one of his ass cheeks with her dick, then the other, before her hands took hold and spread them apart. "Hope you're ready." Pike let out a low breath as he felt something hot, hard, rounded run down his ass and then back up to pause and press just lightly against his pucker. His heart was beating hard enough in his chest he felt it might crack his ribs and even the sensation of being balls deep in CM couldn't still a nervous tension that spread through him. Her rod was slick and slippery but he still felt a fluttering of doubt in his stomach, which only made the edge of the moment all the greater. "Tell me what you want, white boy. I want to hear it, the other New Half want to hear it, and I want your pretty little girlfriend to hear it most of all."

"Say it, naughty boy," CM purred.

Pike felt himself flushing and looked over to see that Henken and Achimi had almost fully stopped in their use of Wanderlust's ripe young body and that all three women were watching the scene of his impending deflowering with hungry eyes. He felt embarrassed, almost humiliated, but for some reason that sent a new surge of pleasure through him. He licked his hips and turned to look back into CM's kaleidoscope eyes. "I-I want, I want you to fuck me." He closed his eyes, feeling dirty and exalted at once, hearing chuckles from around the room. "I want you to fuck me, please. Claim me with that big cock, make me a slut for you, all of you, pop my cherry and turn me into your fucktoy."

He felt one of CM's hands stroke his hair, "Delicious," she cooed, wriggling on his member and sending a thrilled shiver through him.

Achimi laughed, "Just what we like to hear!"

El Tornada's cockhead pulled away and then came down to slap his asshole, making him start, which drew a gasp from CM as his rod thrust into her, "Hear that, white girl? Your man begging for dick like a whore?"

"I heard," she answered. God, that was so fucking hot! She shouldn't love it, but oh, did she ever! "I heard him, asking for it like a bitch." He'd know she didn't mean it in a bad way, right? "God, fuck him already! Fuck him like the bitch he is and make him as big a slut as I am! Make my boyfriend your cockslut!"

Pike felt the head at his hole again and it pushed lightly, then she pushed in earnest. "Hhh, ahh, fuck," he grunted. It felt big. Even with his powers, he felt a faint tinge of fear; would it hurt? There was pressure as she pushed for a few seconds, pressure that grew and grew until something in him gave. His eyes shot open wide and his mouth fell open, "HuhhN!" Her swollen head burst into his ass as his sphincter broke to the assault but she didn't stop there. "Ahh, f-fuck-k!" Instead she kept pushing, sliding inch after inch of hot dick into his virgin ass. It felt immense; spreading him open wide enough he almost swore he felt his hips shifting. His superhuman body compensated; keeping it tight around her but giving to avoid pain or injury. "Oh, oh, shit, oh, it's big, but it's, it's good. Oh, it's good," he gasped. It was strange, this feeling, so full and the thing in him was so hot and alive; throbbing with strength and life and he could feel that power radiating through him from it.

"God, look at him fucking take it!" Achimi let out a whistle and gave Wanderlust's ass a squeeze, "Your man's a natural at taking dick, baby girl." Then she grinned at the white teenager, "But so are you, birds of a feather, right?" The chocolate skinned futanari then thrust her hips up and made the young girl cry out, the team leader starting to pump her own huge girlcock in and out of the blond beauty, "Both made for fucking, both loving every second of it!"

El Tornada's sack slapped against his and her hips came to rest. "Shit, white boy! Your ass feels like heaven! Tight, just the right give, hot, and ready! Love fucking me a virgin!" She groaned as she drew slowly back out about halfway and then rocked back in, making his draw in a hissing breath. "Going to fuck you good, bitch boy, and I know you're ready for it."

He was panting but nodded, managing to gasp out, "Yes, ready, please, fuck me!"

She laughed and pushed in deeper before drawing out almost all the way and then driving back into his violated hole. The force of it pushed him into CM and the two cried out together, the buxom dickgirl cradling the teen hero to her. El Tornada grinned wickedly; his powers made him perfect for her! Normally she had to break them in slow, ease her bitches in before she could pound them, but this slut started off ready! "Take that cock, white boy," she cheered, her hips starting to drive hard and fast into him. "Natural made bitch for real cocks! Going to have you walking funny for a week, believe it, slut!" She grabbed his hips and bent over him, her breasts bouncing and brushing his back as she pumped herself in over and over and over again.

Pike gasped and groaned as she plundered him; astonished at how quickly at happened, at how soon it felt so good, at how much he liked it, that he knew he'd want more when she was done, that he wanted to feel her cum in him and coat his insides with her spunk. He pushed back into her thrust and moaned, "Ahh! Fuck, love this feeling! Your cock's so good in me, don't stop until you cum, please! I want more, want it all!" He began to rock as well, driving back to impale himself further on her and then ramming into CM's eager, supple cunt.

"Me too!" Wanderlust was sliding up and down on the two cocks ravaging her holes; her pretty asshole and pussy both stretched wide and tightly sealed around the plunging pillars of steel hard meat. "Cum in me too, in both of us, we're yours, make us yours, in every way, please!"

"Baby girl, you were ours the second you saw our dicks, I could see it in your eyes." Achimi let out a coo and then groaned as she bounced the girl on her lap, her monster burying deep into her relentlessly. "But we'll mark you, inside and out, as ours, New Half sluts the rest of your lives!"

Wanderlust tried to answer but her words crashed together into meaningless stream as she felt her body tensing once more and then blazing with glorious sexual fire in another climax. She writhed between the two heroes' powerful bodies, their fluid slicked members endlessly pumping in and out of her. Henken's voice had lost it's cool edge, the Japanese woman's large tits jiggling as she thrust into the blond, whimpering and gasping softly, the sounds coming closer and closer together. Achimi's groans were mixed with faint growls and happy chuckles as her ebony pole screwed the girl's brains out.

The wet, raw sound of cocks pumping into young bodies made a rhythm under the gasps and groans; a steadily increasing beat of squishing, slurping accompanied by the flat smack of flesh against flesh as their bodies came together. The air swam with the smell of sex; earthy, musky, and heady in the confined space. The teasing taunts, chuckling, the dirty talk, all had ceased as if by common agreement among the mighty heroes that it was time to just fuck their new junior members into their proper place. Every drilling thrust went deeper into the teens' bodies and minds, pleasure spiking through him, want being driven into their cores, the incredible cocks of the New Half enslaving them happily with every welcome invasion.

They moved together, taking the young heroes fully, without pause, sliding hot, hard dick into them for what could have been minutes, may have been hours, the two newcomers unable to tell and uncaring. Pike held onto CM, plunging madly into her, her hard cock pressed against his young body, her pussy swallowing his enlarged length over and over. He couldn't believe how good this was, that anything could feel like this! He was so close, he had to hold on, had to make this last just a little longer! He didn't want this to end, maybe only to pause, so that he could have Achimi or Henken take his ass next!

Wanderlust's eyes were rolled back towards the top of her head and her mouth hung open as she rode the two dicks like a born professional. This, this was so right, so what she wanted! Being a hero, all her struggles, it was all worth it to be fucked like this! She threw her head back and shuddered, drawing her tongue back to lick her lips and scream, "GOD! AGAIN!"

Her pussy and ass both clutched down hard on Henken and Achimi's fucksticks. The black powerhouse let out a happy snarl and then called out, "Gonna cum! Going to fill this white pussy up with jizz! Right! Fucking! NOW!" She yanked Wanderlust down onto her cock hard to pierce deep into the lush teen's womb and shuddered, her hips rocking as she felt pulse after pulse of her seed blast from her balls up the length of her pipe to explode inside the younger girl and splatter her innermost reaches with cum. She heard Henken grunt and bury herself as well and then felt the throbbing of the other woman's dick as she pumped her own joy into the once virgin ass of their new girl.

Wanderlust whimpered, "Oh, so much! Fuck, it just keeps coming! God, fill me, both of you! Baby, baby, they're cumming in me! It feels so fucking great!"

Fuck, that was too much! "Hn, so hot, babe, take all their cum! I'm, fuck, cumming too!" He closed his eyes and crowed in triumph as his own huge member began to swell and jet his thick, creamy load into CM. He felt her cunt squeeze down and her arms tightened about his shoulders moments before he felt a hot gush on his skin, then another, then more and more, her cock spewing her essence onto their skin as it creamed between them.

El Tornada bit her lip, trying to hold on, but then just thrust in and let herself go. "Hooo, yes, turned out and creamed, white boy," she breathed as her hips jerked and he felt a new warmth blossoming in his savaged insides as the Latin crime fighter christened his ass with spunk. "Take every drop, every last bit, you perfect white bitch boy."

He was pressed down as she put her full weight on him, sinking down to rest, panting; his strength easily enough to hold her weight despite the delightful weakness that always came on after orgasm. Pike rested his head on CM's shoulder, the older blond stroking his hair, his shoulders, sighing happily in the enjoyment of the afterglow.

Wanderlust shivered as Henken stepped back and the thick cock slithered out of her ass and then came free with a wet pop, a gush of cum rushing from her ass and making her groan. Oh, that feeling! So good and so terrible at once! She clung to Achimi as the heroine carefully stood, cradling her with one arm to her body and then walking over to the others before leaning down to set her next to Pike. Then she too drew away and the young woman hissed as she felt that huge dong slide out, out, finally fully out of her well used cunt. She felt another flow of cum over her taint and down her ass and she smiled.

Achimi looked down at the kids as El Tornada groaned and rose to her feet as well, her dick popping out Pike's hole with an audible sound. CM gently rolled him off of her and stood as well, her expression beatific. The African American futa looked at the two well fucked teens and then at her friends, "So?"

CM laughed breathily, "Oh, you have to ask? Yes, most enthusiastically, yes."

Henken just nodded. El Tornada grinned, "Oh, yeah! No way I'll let that ass get away! And I want the girl's too."

Pike took Wanderlust's hand and she stirred, their eyes meeting. He gave her a tentative smile and her own was like she sun coming up. What was in her eyes just then, was the same as it had been before, the same as he felt now. He grunted and managed to get to his knees, pulling her to him and kissing her.

"Well, looks like it's unanimous," Achimi grinned as the two young people looked up at the four proud, powerful futanari women standing over them. "You passed the try out, kids. Welcome to the team." She licked her lips and then wiggled her hips as her deflated cock began to slowly rise again. Wanderlust and Pike blinked, looking around to see the other three were reacting the same way; their majestic poles starting to harden once more. "I think that calls for a celebration, don't you?"