Giant-Size New Half Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Armphid
Armphid
386 Followers

The New Half walked around the room and looked over the two barely legal heroes turned whores, their eyes sweeping over the exposed young bodies. Pike started as he felt a hand slide over one of his ass cheeks and then give it a light slap that sent a faint sting through him along with pleasure and a naughty tingle. "Mm! What did I tell you, girls?" Achimi stepped past him, trailing her hand over his other ass cheek and waist before crossing to examine Wanderlust. "Hot and ready for it."

"Yes." Wanderlust jumped a bit, her tits bouncing a bit wildly as Henken's soft voice came from just behind her. "They'll do nicely." The Japanese woman's small hands slipped under the white girl's raised arms to caress the underside of her breasts and cup the generous mounds, making the blond gasp.

CM, open robe hanging off of her arms almost like a cape, moved to stand before Pike. "Perfectly, I'd rather say, Henken dear." Her kaleidoscope eyes met his and she tilted her head back a bit, her right hand turning over and fingers curling to beckon him. His heart was pounding so hard he thought it might explode out of his chest as he stepped forward, feeling a fingerless gloved hand grabbing his ass as he did so, and took the older woman into his arms. Their lips met in a kiss that started out as questioning, seeking, and then grew immediately needy. He whimpered as her lips pressed harder and more fervently, her lush and almost overdeveloped body pressing against his, her huge tits pillowing against his chest. He felt her hardness rubbing against his own and moaned, stiffening for a moment as she took advantage of his open mouth to stab her tongue inside and taste more deeply of him.

Achimi was bent down, her own lips claiming Wanderlust's in a passionate embrace. Henken's eyes were warm for the first time as she watched their tongues duel and then the black beauty broke the kiss, the blond tipping her head back and letting the Asian do the same. Their kiss was longer, more lingering, Wanderlust gasping as Henken's small hands retreated and Achimi's larger ones grabbed her tits and began to maul them in the most delicious way. Then Henken's hands moved to her shoulders and pushed gently down. Wanderlust slipped off the arm of the couch and sank down to her knees, her chest rising and falling dramatically, as she knew what was about to happen.

The African-American powerhouse looked down at the curvaceous girl. Fuck, she loved this part! "Take them down and pull it out, baby girl," she ordered. She couldn't wait to see the look on her face and feel those sweet little hands on her beast.

Wanderlust felt a flush of naughty delight and nodded. Her hands moved to find the button of Achimi's trousers and undid it, then the zipper and she let out a soft sound of surprise at finding that one of the world's most well-known heroines went commando. Then she started to work the garment off her hips and down her legs. The eighteen year-old's eyes widened as the pants slid lower. "Oh, my God," she breathed. It was almost like a third leg! She pulled them down further, her eyes fixed on the tube of veiny thick meat that just kept going! "Oh, my God, I..." Finally, she pulled them down past the heroine's knees, the purple tinged head finally free. It sprang up and actually slapped against her chin before she could pull it back, leaving a splat of shiny pre just below her lips. Wanderlust's mouth fell open, her lips moving, and her eyes seeming to have grown several sizes. "Oh. My. GOD!" She'd seen dicks, even big dicks as she and Pike had played with his powers a little, but never one that was so big without her boyfriend's unique abilities. "It's so big! It's...it's fucking huge!" It was seemed almost bestial or prehistoric; a massive slab of beautifully shaped maleness that seemed as though it must have been carved of dark brown stone but throbbed with life, with want, and seemed to almost give off a tangible aura of virility. It was the largest of the New Half's large, heavy cocks in length and thickness; not by much but enough that the difference was clear.

Achimi was grinning, her face proud and aroused. Fuck, she loved that expression right there! "That's right, baby girl," she said. "And here I thought you might be the type who'd seen a black cock before. But I'm glad you haven't; because you're never going to find one bigger or better."

"Don't believe her, chica!" El Tornada was behind Pike, her cock rubbing over and between his ass cheeks, hot dogging him as she moved her hips back and forth while he and CM were still passionately making out. "She just talks a big game, you're going to have to judge for yourself!"

"She brings a big game," Wanderlust said, shaking her head as she continued to stare at the mammoth black dick in front of her. She licked her lips and reached out with both hands slowly, hesitating just a moment, and then wrapped the fingers of both around the column of futanari pride. She gasped at the same moment Achimi moaned; it was so hot to the touch! And her fingers couldn't close around it! "God, this monster black cock...it's amazing." Her hands started to move, pumping Achimi's dick.

Achimi chuckled as she looked down at the awestruck white girl stroking her rod with both hands. "Fuck, baby girl, you look so hot. I love how those hands feel, how it looks with that pretty white skin holding my dark meat." The contrast in colors, the racial taboo, it all made the sensations even headier and more delicious.

The sound of movement drew Wanderlust's eyes right to find Henken's stiff prick pointing at her as well, a bead of pre glistening on the head just inches from her. She bit her lower lip and moved a hand from Achimi to take hold of the offered fuckstick and started to stroke it as well, her hands moving in the same steady rhythm as she stroked off the two powerful heroes.

Her cunt felt like it was melting onto the floor. She felt so sexy like this on her knees stroking a pair of huge dicks while her boyfriend could clearly see her. Wanderlust glanced over at him and gave him a little smile as their eyes briefly met. Fuck, so hot! She looked up at Achimi and took a deep breath and then leaned forward to plant her lips on the swollen head of her new leader's prick. She gave it a long, fervent kiss and then ran her tongue over it, hearing Achimi's hissing intake of breath. It tasted spongy and strong with a salty tang and it tasted like more. A fresh rush of heat surged from her sex as she opened her mouth and took the head and an inch or so into her mouth with a hungry whine.

"Ha! Look at your chica, white boy," El Tornada was grinning as she stood behind Pike, her hands fondling his ass and her thick shaft between his cheeks, rubbing up and down. The motion had peeled her foreskin back from her head which was a startlingly lighter tone and was smearing pre-ejaculate all over the inner curves and crack of his bottom. "Sucking on that big dick without even being told, what a fucking slut! Bet she must've been that way at the Academy too. I wonder how many of your friends she sucked, how many teachers fucked her while you were of studying?"

Pike groaned and shivered. He should hate that idea but for some reason it turned him on like a light switch. So did being able to see her in his peripheral vision, pulling Achimi's cock from her mouth and then turning her head to start slurping on Henken's length. The two futa had bent him over the back of the couch, his ass up and offered to El Tornada standing behind it and CM's member in front of his face. He was stroking it with one hand, marveling at the silken but strong feel of it, his other hand gently cupping and squeezing her balls. He had stretched his fingers out a bit and was caressing her pussy at the same time, feeling them growing slick with her juices as he petted the hot gash.

"Don't worry, white boy," the Latina went on, "you'll be choking on us in no time too. You'll fucking love it, you bitch."

CM's cheeks were flushed with pleasure and her multihued eyes were warm with want. She looked down at him, "I know, of course, but I want to hear it. This is your first cock, isn't it, my pretty boy?"

He flushed and nodded, starting to speak softly and then clearing his throat to make sure he could be heard through the room, "Yes. My first cock. I've read, looked at porn, but never..."

"Oh, how delicious," she sighed.

EL Tornada had paused in her hotdogging his ass. "A virgin? Oh, CM, you beauty! You brought me a virgin white boy ass to fuck. Nothing better!" She licked her lips, "Come on, white boy, get sucking. You get her off good now, I want your mouth free so I can hear you scream when I pop your cherry!"

She slapped his ass and he opened his mouth in a shocked, delight gasp and then just pushed his head forward. CM let out a coo as the head of her dick popped into his wet, warm, active mouth. "Oooh, such an eager boy." She closed her eyes and tipped her head back, lips parting slightly, as the youth filled his mouth and throat with her thick, throbbing cock taking her just over halfway in his first push. Her hands ran through his hair, taking a light hold of it, "Hard to believe you've never done this before. You're a natural. Every bit as much a slut as your girl at least." His throat was tight and slick and he was taking her with just the right amount of difficulty; she had no doubt he was using his powers to ease her entrance and she adored him for it. "Oh, yes, my dirty boy, take all of that dick, you natural born cock sucker."

He moaned around her meat; thrilled by the dirty talk in a way he hadn't expected. Pike began to bob his head up and down, mimicking what Wanderlust had done to him, what he'd seen in porn, read about in erotica. His lips were sealed firmly around the thick girth of her prick and the length glistened with his spit as it emerged from him until only the head stayed inside then he gulped it down again, each time taking another inch until her heavy sack mashed into his face. God. He had it all inside. It felt like it must have been almost in his stomach, though he knew better. He felt...he felt like such a whore, so dirty, but so sexy, so good.

CM groaned as he started to suck faster now, sliding his head up and down her meat. She knew he was a slut but this! Such enthusiasm! "Oh, yes, good boy! Suck my cock! Ahh, you love it, I can feel how much. First cock and you're hooked now, my bitch boy, spend the rest of your life lusting for dick!" She tightened her grip in his hair and began to move her hips to meet him when he took her in, starting to fuck the young man's face. "And we'll give it to you. Every day, cock and cum, dear slut, in you, on you, taking you over and over and you will love every moment!"

Achimi licked her lips, "Damn," she growled, "your boyfriend's a hot cocksucker, baby girl." The mighty warrior looked down at Wanderlust, the white girl's lips stretched as she pushed another inch or so of the black beast down her throat, a guttural gagging cough coming from her throat. Shit, what a hot bitch! "You're one of the best I've had but watching that...I need a fuck."

She drew away and shivered at the sensation of her spit wetted rod slithering out of the young girl. It came free with an audible pop, Wanderlust gasping and coughing, gulping in air. Achimi stepped back and then sat down in one of the sturdy armchairs, spreading her legs and leaning back, her cock standing almost straight up like an obscene obelisk to some primal god of sex. "Time to black you, baby girl. Get over here and get on this cock now."

Wanderlust bit her lower lip, rising to her feet a little unsteadily. Oh, fuck, she was really about to do this. About to have that huge black dick in her body. She looked over watching her love being face fucked by CM and licked her lips. She didn't even care that he was cheating using his powers; that was fucking hot. "I can't wait to feel it," she said as she turned her gaze back to Achimi and walked over to stand before her, "this big black cock fucking my brains out."

"Not just hers," Henken's hands grabbed her ass as the cool voice met her ears. "This little gaijin ass is going to get reamed, you blond bimbo. We'll make you a drooling, cum filled, senseless mess before we're done."

"Oh. Oh, please," she breathed in answer. Then she reached out to grab hold of the top of the chair back and stepped up onto the right arm, then the left, and rose to move forward until she was standing straddling the massive chocolate rod, the head just inches from her sex. Wanderlust closed her eyes, taking a few steadying breaths, and then lowered herself down. The bulbous head pressed against her lips and she hunched her shoulders, "AhH!" Fuck! It felt even bigger now! Would it really fit? She licked her lips and then pressed down, mouth opening wide at the feeling of it passing her lips and then pushing against her entrance, big enough to not just enter but to have to push. Pressure, sweet, sinful pressure, grew for a few moments and then her pussy gave. "GUHH! FUCK!" Her body rocked with pleasure that spiked through her, the teen almost cumming just from the head popping inside. She sank down further, sliding inches of marble hard black dick into her pretty white pussy. "Oh, fuck, ohh, ohhh, it's so big, so hot, so hard," she chanted, "can't believe how it feels! Spreading me wide, stretching, ohh, fucking warping me and I love, love, love it," she went on in a breathy, rushed voice.

Achimi was smirking, her tits heaving with her own increased breathing as she watched and felt the lithe, young, blond slut impale herself on the heroine's huge phallus. "That's right, baby girl, you love it and you're going to need it the rest of your life. This black cock's going to change you into a real white whore, just like it will your handsome boyfriend when I get my turn at his ass. You'll love every cock you get but you'll know black's best." She reached up to grab the girl's tits, mauling and squeezing them. "Take the rest, baby girl, every inch in that tight little white cunt, just what it was made for."

"Hhh, yes, oh, yes," she answered and groaned out as she sank down further, her eyelids fluttering as she felt more and more and more cock filling her. It seemed to go on forever, there was just more dick, until finally she felt her hips come to rest against Achimi's. She sat there, trembling, feeling fuller, more stretched, more truly fucked than ever in her young life. "Oh, God...oh, God, baby, look. Look I have it all, all of her dick in me." She shifted and gasped at the feelings that rippled through her as her walls scraped and rubbed the pulsing invader. "I love you, love your cock, but this feels so good, so right."

He heard her words; drenched with honest pleasure and unadulterated desire. CM let out a throaty laugh and shifted to one side to give him a better view of his lovely, young, blond girlfriend as she rested on Achimi's lap with her pretty pink cunt spread wide open and filled with thick black dick. He should feel angry, insulted, emasculated but he just felt pride and a fresh rush of sexual joy. Pike groaned his enjoyment of the sight around the psychic's meat and felt his own cock throb and pre-cum almost leap from the head.

Achimi ran her hands up Wanderlust's legs and took a firm but careful hold of her ass. "So fucking tight, baby girl, that's that regeneration of yours. Damn if you weren't made for fucking." She lifted the teenage crime fighter up, sliding the clutching walls against her hard meat and drawing in another breath as Wanderlust quivered and gasped. Just over halfway, she pulled the girl back down, then up again, and down once more. Wanderlust's mouth hung open and worked only for whimpering, breathy noises to emerge until she came down on that giant cock a third time. Her eyes screwed shut and she shrieked, her voice rising high before cutting out on her, mouth still open in a silent cry as she rocked and spasmed around her new leader's rod. "Fuck! Cumming already, you perfect little slut, I love it!"

"Y-yuh, yes," she finally managed. "Oh, God, fuck, shit, yes!" Wanderlust mashed herself forward against Achimi and buried her face in the older woman's shoulder, letting out a squeal as the pleasure welling from her sex seemed to burn through her being. It blazed in her, over her, through her, for vicious, wonderful moments before it began to fade and left her panting. "...I don't...fucking believe it...came so fast."

"As expected of such a whore," Henken's sweet, cold voice teased. There was a lavender glow behind her and she then felt Achimi move to pull her ass cheeks apart and then something hot, hard, and incredibly slick slide down her crack and then a swollen something came to rest against her unused pucker. The girl tensed on instinct as it pushed against her back door and then drew in a breath, making herself relax and imagined herself opening, her ass pushing out- "Ah!" The head of Henken's dick, sheathed in a layer of near frictionless lubricant created by her alchemical powers, slid inside along with an inch or so of meat. The Japanese woman chuckled, "Opening to a dick in the ass, you gaijin bitch. Are you sure you're a virgin back here?"

Fuck! Such a strange feeling! It almost hurt but not quite and there was a fullness that was both like and unlike the feeling in her pussy. "Yes, just, hnn, naturally talented, I guessss," she answered as the molecule manipulating woman slowly slid more of her rod into the formerly virgin channel. "Oh, fuck! You feel huge back there!"

"Hn." There was a slight hint of annoyance in Henken's voice, "I am huge, slut, never forget that. Let me remind you."

Before Wanderlust could apologize or even open her mouth to say that wasn't what she meant, Henken shoved the rest of her cock into her ass. "AHHHnnn! Fuck! Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck! Ahh, ahh!" It did hurt but only for a flash; what was in that lube she'd made? Wanderlust knew academically her ass should feel like it was torn apart. Instead, she just felt full and fully used. "Oh, oh, you're right, I'm sorry," she breathed. "Fuck, you're spreading me wide open! I can f-feel myself stretchiiing!"

Achimi stroked her back, "Easy, baby girl. Just let yourself relax and get used to it. You got all of it, baby, two big thick cocks in your holes, every last inch," she cooed. "So proud of you, baby girl, and you feel so good."

Henken's hands moved to grope the panting blond's tits and began to caress them gently, "The tightest ass I've ever felt, bitch," she whispered into Wanderlust's ear. "You don't know stretching yet; I'll leave you gaping and paint your insides with cum."

She shuddered, the words and the delicious thoughts they raised making her feel almost primed to cream again. "Yes," she answered, "Do it, please," she murmured. Her voice grew louder, "Please, I'm ready, I want to feel you, both of you, moving in me. Fuck me, please, fuck me!"

The two hermaphrodites exchanged grins and then both drew their hips back, Achimi holding Wanderlust in place with ease, making her gasp at the feeling of the long schlong's retreating from her and then sliding home again. "GOD! Yes, ohhh, yes," she chanted. They started a steady rhythm; both withdrawing and entering together, leaving her feeling aching and empty before filling her with their meaty heaven again and again. The blond rolled her head, moving her own hips as best she could, eagerly taking them both, whimpering and moaning, eyelids fluttering. Words failed her as her first double penetration charged her whole being with sinful sensations, erasing thought, leaving her just panting, gasping, rocking in pleasure as she was claimed by the monster futa cocks sweetly ravaging her.

Achimi laughed, "You look so hot, baby girl! Fuck, and feel even better! Milk those cocks with that sweet white ass and pussy, girl!" She started to move a bit faster and her grin widened as she felt the silken walls around her girth quake and clutch at her, "Feel that, Henken?" The Asian woman just smiled, continuing to slide herself in and out of Wanderlust's ass with a wet, squishing slurping sound. "Cumming again, you really are made to fuck!"

Armphid
Armphid
386 Followers