Ginny's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
879 Followers

"I think we will start by giving our star a little warm up, say 10 each." Although Ginny couldn't see it, Carlos and Maria smiled and Maria had her hand on her husband's cock rubbing it up and down its very long shaft.

Kathy stood behind Ginny on her left and brought the strap down on Ginny's ass. Ginny raised her head with the blow but didn't cry out even as the next four came in rapid succession. Kathy felt Ginny's ass and delivered three more strokes, a pause, then two more, before handing the paddle to Maria.

Maria was left handed so her angle would be different. Maria hit Ginny's ass quickly with no interruption and Ginny was squirming when the strap was handed to Carlos. Kathy and Maria could see the effect of the strapping was having on Carlo's cock as it waved in front of him as he took his position behind Ginny. Carlos hit Ginny's bottom with a force she had never felt. Carlos was holding nothing back and the sound of the strap hitting Ginny's naked flesh resounded through the conference room. By the time he stopped, Ginny's ass was bright red and she was crying.

"Now that that's done, Maria have Ginny eat your pussy while you tell her what you were going to miss by not getting your vacation."

Maria climbed up on the table and grabbing Ginny by the hair lifted her head and slid her trimmed pussy into Ginny's mouth.

"We were supposed to go to this adults only resort in the Bahamas. Very discreet. Whatever you desired you could have. I wanted multiple partners and perhaps a pussy or two. Carlos, well he likes women too, but every once in a while he likes to fuck young men in the ass. Now, since we have no young men here for Carlos to fuck in the ass, he is going to fuck you in the ass and then come down your throat. Won't that be fun? Now lick!"

Ginny felt and a hand on her ass as Ms. Bossert said, "we want to punish and humiliate you, Ginny, but we don't want to torture you. Carlos is, well, very healthy, and you need to be prepared before he claims your ass."

She began to put lube on Ginny's ass and into her asshole. Ms. Bossert had three fingers deep in Ginny's ass as she kept licking Maria's pussy. Ginny could feel something trying to enter her ass. Ms. Bossert had put on a strap on with a long heavy latex cock, a good two inches around, and she was pushing it into Ginny's pussy. After a few thrusts, she was all the way in.

"This cock is eight inches long, Ginny, and it's all the way up your pussy. I am going to move up and do your ass now and then Carlos can have his way with you."

As Ginny continued licking and sucking Maria's pussy, Ms. Bossert pulled out of Ginny's pussy and pushed the tip of her strap on into Ginny's ass. Slowly pushing in and pulling almost all the way out, the fake cock was all the way in Ginny in minutes. As she fucked Ginny's ass, she slapped her already sore ass cheeks, causing even more discomfort for Ginny. In one swift motion, she withdrew from Ginny's ass and said, "enjoy yourself, Carlos. She may not be as tight as some of the guys you wanted to fuck, but you won't kill her when you enter her."

Ginny wondered just how big Carlos was. She rationalized that she had been ass fucked numerous times and she enjoyed the experience even the ass bang she had at Connie's when she had three guys in a row do her in her ass and one of those men was rather well endowed. Carlos was now entering her ass. His cock head had pushed into Ginny's well lubed asshole. He began to push down into her and Ginny could feel his size push farther into her. Ginny thought she had him all in when she heard Kathy say, "looks like five more inches to go, sweetie."

Maria was beginning to come and she bucked her pussy into Ginny's face. "Fuck her ass, Carlos!" Maria yelled as she came on Ginny's mouth. Her juices were coating Ginny's fave. Carlos had pushed another two inches in and Ginny was sure she never had anything this big in her ass before; not male, not strap on, not butt plug. Carlos gave one mighty push and he was now balls deep in Ginny's butt. Slowly he pulled back and then plunged in again. Kathy squirted lube on his cock when Carlos pulled back again. He slid into Ginny much easier and now Ginny was beginning to feel pleasure from the ass fucking. She pushed back onto Carlos every time he thrust forward.

"Carlos," Maria shouted, "cum in her mouth!"

Carlos pulled out and positioned himself in front of Ginny, Kathy pulling her upright by her cuffs. Ginny opened her mouth for Carlos to enter and he did, forcing so much of his cock down her throat that she gagged.

Maria wanted Ginny to catch all of Carlos's cum in her mouth and to show everyone before she swallowed. Carlos began to cum from Ginny's oral service and, as instructed, got most of the cum in her mouth. She opened her mouth so her three punishers could see the results of her labor.

"Very good, Ginny," said Kathy. "Now swallow." Ginny did as she was told. "Time for a break. Ginny, go get us sodas from the break room. She uncuffed Ginny's hands and ankles, slapped her on the butt, and sent her on her way.

Ginny had often fantasized about walking naked through the office. From talking with Mike and reading stories on line, she thought that this was a common fantasy. She remembered one story of a girl who snuck into her office on a dare and was caught by her female boss. Well, Ginny was naked and certainly being dominated by her female boss! Life imitating art, she thought. She found water and some sodas and brought them back to the conference room.

After a brief break, Kathy wanted Ginny to stand in the middle of the room and face away from them. "Now, Ginny, show us how nimble you are. Bend over and touch your toes. Good! Now spread your legs apart. Good. Now, reach behind you and pull your ass cheeks apart. We want to see how tight your asshole is now!"

They were laughing as Ginny spread her cheeks to reveal her gaping asshole. "Do you think that it will return to normal?" Maria asked.

Kathy said, "yes, in a few days. But, everyone has come except me." Kathy sat down in a chair and ordered Ginny to start licking her totally bare pussy. Ginny enjoyed eating Kathy much more than Maria. Before she could cum, however, Kathy pushed her away. Maria had been sucking on her husband and Kathy said, "time to fuck you're wife's boss."

Carlos helped Kathy up and she had him lay on the couch and she climbed on his cock. She wanted Ginny to lick her asshole as she was riding Carlos's cock. Not to be left out, Maria climbed onto her husband's face. They were all connected until Carlos came for the second time. Kathy climbed off his cock and went to sit on the edge of the conference table. She motioned for Ginny to come to her.

"Clean me out, Ginny."

For the second time that evening, Ginny swallowed Carlos's cum.

As Ginny finished, so did Maria. She ground her pussy into her husband's face and after she had cum, she knelt beside him, kissed him, and said, "thank you, darling."

The four sat on furniture or on the floor and to pass what little time was left, Ginny was made to lie down and play with herself while telling what she had to do during her two times as an auctioned sex slave. The three listened as Ginny came right in the middle of describing how she had been taken by three males in her three holes simultaneously.

"Time to go," said Kathy. "This will never be spoken about or acknowledged by any of us. I hope that is clear to everyone."

Kathy then kissed Ginny and that was followed by Carlos and Maria. Ginny was putting on her shoes and asked Ms. Bossert if there was anyone in the building. She didn't think there was. Holding her dress in her arms, she walked to the elevator and rode naked to the ground floor. Ms. Bossert shook her head as Ginny walked outside to Mike in the car.

"All better?"

"Yes," said Ginny.

After work the next night, Ginny had related the events of the previous night to Mike. Mike had put cream on Ginny's ass and the redness from the strapping was fading. Her asshole was also returning to normal. Given that tonight Michelle would arrive for a weekend visit, might mean that her asshole might get a break. Michelle, who was the daughter of the couple that bought Ginny during her first auction, was in college and very submissive. She saw Ginny as a role model and Mike as a teacher. Ginny and Mike looked forward to her visits.

When she arrived, Ginny showed her to the guest room and when she came downstairs, she, like Ginny, was nude. She kissed Mike and despite not yet being 21, they gave her a glass of wine.

"How long until your birthday?" asked Mike.

"Seven weeks."

Ginny asked, "Ok, are you still thinking about doing an auction?"

Michelle thought for a moment. "I would really like to talk to you about it, Ginny. You know my parents are horrified by the thought but since I have come out about my sexuality, I am fantasizing about it quite a bit. I don't mean to leave you out Mike but there are questions I have that only Ginny could answer."

Mike smiled, "No problem, honey. We will make the time for you two to talk in confidence. The only plans are to go to Jonathan's tomorrow night. We will pick up Grace on the way over."

"Great," said Michelle, "I like Grace. I guess that means we're going over naked!"

They spent the rest of the night talking about school and Michelle's plans after graduation. Ginny filled her in on the dilemma she faced with her feelings about the events of the second auction and how she had handled it two nights ago. Michelle wanted to see Ginny's asshole and Mike had Ginny get on her hands and knees and Michelle pulled Ginny's cheeks apart to look. She remarked that it was open but looked like it was returning to normal.

Mike said that this weekend, Ginny's ass was off limits. The girls laughed. They all fell asleep in Mike and Ginny's bed.

The next morning, Michelle came downstairs to find Mike and Ginny having coffee. Mike saw the nude Michelle and said, "you have been here twelve hours and we haven't spanked you or even fucked you. That's going to change now."

The three gulped their coffee and went into the living room. Mike undressed as Ginny and Michelle knelt on the floor. Without being told both women put their hands behind their heads and interlocked their fingers. Mike pushed his cock against Ginny's lips. She opened her mouth and began to suck on her husband's cock. He pulled out of Ginny's mouth and repeated the process with Michelle.

"I said that Ginny's ass is off limits but not yours, Michelle." Mike was putting lube on his cock and handed the tube to Ginny, who applied the lube onto and in Michelle's asshole.

"She's ready for you," Ginny said.

Mike pushed his cock into Michelle. Michelle had been fucked in the ass before, so her hole offered just token resistance. Ginny had slid underneath Michelle and was liking Michelle's pussy and Mike's cock as it entered into Michelle's butt. Michelle lowered her head and was now eating Ginny's pussy. All three were fast approaching orgasm. Mike withdrew from Michelle's ass and moved her head away from Ginny's pussy by gently pulling on her hair. He pushed his cock into Michelle's mouth and Michelle began to suck.

"When I cum, don't swallow. Get it all in your mouth. Then show me all the cum and then give it to Ginny to swallow."

Mike began to cum and Michelle, as ordered, caught all the cum in her mouth and kissed Ginny, who took all of the cum and swallowed. Mike slapped both their asses and said to Ginny that he was going into his study to grade papers. "Make sure Michelle cums." Then turning to Michelle, he said, "Make sure Ginny cums."

The two girls smiled at one another and Ginny positioned herself on top of Michelle and moved her legs so her pussy was over Michelle's mouth. They were both cumming in minutes.

The two women got cold drinks and began to talk.

"I want to know, said Michelle, " if you were ever afraid."

"Yes, of course. But I did know that there was some control. All of the bidders are known to each other. Violations of any limit I set would have had consequences. I also knew that I had my own submissiveness. I knew there would be some pain and humiliation. But I craved both those things.

"Don't forget the sex!" Michelle added.

"Oh, I'm not. I really didn't want to be or even think of myself as a cum dump. My mind in subspace was always as a sex slave. I was comfortable with everything that happened. Maybe comfortable isn't the right word because you will be sore after having three guys in your ass one after the other." They laughed after that remark.

"Your mother and father were there. How did that make you feel?"

Ginny thought for a moment and said, "They knew I was a submissive and they knew I am naked around the house even when they're over. But having them up on the platform during the preview and touching me, I don't know, I found it to be a bit of a turn on. If you go through with this, Michelle, you will probably join the club and go through an initiation. It's always possible that your father would be involved just like mine could have been involved when Mike and I were initiated. But, it didn't happen."

Michelle said, " Yeah, I know. But that has never been a worry for me. I think my parents know that."

"Yes, they have mentioned it. If your comfortable with it, fine. It's ultimately down to you and your feelings and them and their feelings."

"Thanks, Ginny. You have told me before about the experiences you had and I was involved in some of those. I really want to participate in an auction. Uh, what would you think about the two of us auctioning ourselves together?"

"Do you mean two separate auctions on the same night or being sold as a pair?"

"Sold as a pair."

"You wicked woman! Let's keep this between ourselves for now. Tonight you'll find out some of the plans for club activities. Then, I would want to talk to Mike because he shares in everything I do because he is my everything."

They made small talk after that. But, Ginny thought, a third auction was now looking like an eventuality.

That night Mike, Ginny and Michelle went out the front door to walk to Grace's house to pick her up and then continue the block and a half walk to Jonathan's. Ginny and Michelle were naked of course, and this was Michelle's first time with public nudity. Grace was waiting for them at the front door. A submissive in her late fifties, but despite just the slightest of sag in her tits, a truly fit woman. She was naked as well. After hellos, the four walked to Jonathan's. They walked unseen and went into Jonathan's house. Jonathan hugging and squeezing the ass of each woman.

When they were all comfortably seated inside and refreshments served, Jonathan said, "I've spoken twice with Connie and she can have seven harnesses ready in a couple of months. But if we wait, she suggested, for three months, the weather will be better."

"Better for what?" Michelle asked.

"Oh, sorry," said Jonathan and he went on to explain what been discussed. He then added, "Connie had given some thought to our original ideas and had some suggestions. She thought it would be better if the losing pony girl or boy have a defined time for servitude, like three or four hours instead of a number of hours defined by seconds behind the leader or lengths which may be difficult to measure and could lead to some disagreements and the time be split into sections for different types of folks."

"Grace asked, "What did she mean?"

"Let's say the losing pony spends four hours in servitude," said Jonathan, " the first hour would be punishment, spanking, paddling and the like. The second hour would be in sexual slavery to males. The third hour just women would be the dominants and in the fourth hour, anybody or any combinations and that corporal punishment could be used again."

"I guess she really gave this some thought," said Mike.

Grace said, "I like her idea of a preset time limit for the loser but I don't like the hours."

Ginny also agreed with Grace. "Three hours is plenty. If you're into giving discipline, you get your time. If your into sex, you get your time plus you don't have to worry about getting hit with a paddle while your fucking!"

"Good point," said Mike. "If someone wants a double or triple penetration scene, they can still have it. There will probably be a number of sloppy seconds."

"Or thirds and fourths," said Ginny. There was some laughter and agreement that this would be presented at the next meeting of the club.

Mike said, "Alright, our submissive darlings. On your knees, side by side. We have a couple of cocks that need hardening."

Ginny, Grace, and Michelle moved to the middle of the carpeted floor; Ginny on the left, Grace in the middle, and Michelle on the right. Mike was undressed first and stood in front of Ginny. She took hold of Mike's cock and put it in her mouth, sucking him in deeply. As Mike began to get hard he pulled out of Ginny's mouth and moved in front of Grace. Jonathan was now in front of Ginny and she started to suck on his cock. After a few minutes, Mike shifted in front of Michelle and Jonathan was in front of Grace and she was doing her best to swallow Jonathan's cock. Mike couldn't hold it any longer and he grabbed the back of Michelle's head as he began to cum. Michelle swallowed every drop. Jonathan quickly withdrew from Grace's mouth and stuck his cock into Michelle's mouth just as he was cumming.

"So, that takes care of us guys, now what about our subs?" Jonathan asked.

Mike instructed Michelle to lay on her side and for Grace to get between her legs and start eating Michelle's pussy. Ginny was told to lay down and start eating Grace while Michelle was eating Ginny. Jonathan and Mike sat on chairs and watched the activity of the chain.

"Whoever cums first, gets spanked," Mike said.

"By both of us," Jonathan added. "So keep it up girls or you know what awaits."

Grace started to moan as Ginny was really working on Grace's clit. It was easy to see that she had cum and that she was about to get her ass spanked. Waiting until both Ginny and Michelle had their orgasm, Mike helped Grace get up, moved to a chair and draped her over his lap. He told Grace to count and Mike began to spank. By the time Grace said,"fifty," her ass was a flaming red and Mike pushed her off his lap and Jonathan took his spot.

Jonathan told Grace to keep counting and when he delivered ten hard spanks to reach one hundred, Grace said, Oh, Jonathan," and she slid to her knees and started suck on Jonathan's cock. Ginny and Michelle looked at each other and smiled. The connection between Grace and Jonathan had been completed.

Mike was sitting between Ginny and Michelle and said, "Let's go." They left and walked back undetected to their house.

The next club meeting wasn't for five weeks because Robert and Ellen's catering hall was booked. But at this meeting the club would approve or reject the racing activity. There would also be a discussion of the bisexual only night.

Ginny knew that she was going to enter the race so for her the only thing she was concerned with would it happen. She thought Mike would be an excellent driver. She also thought the whip between her legs would be a stimulus to win and to other things. Ellen and Robert were there and came over to where Mike, Ginny, Grace and Jonathan were sitting.

"We are going to let Michelle join our group," Robert said.

"Well if we didn't, she would get someone else to do put her up for membership," Ellen added.

"She never asked us, Ellen." Ginny said, and everyone one at the table nodded in agreement.

"We both know that because Michelle told us that she wanted us to introduce her at the initiation.

We explained that if she is the only one joining, that her initiation would be different. I explained that it wouldn't be like your initiation, but she would have to introduce herself to everyone present, naked, and that the members would write down on a slip of paper three things she would have to do. I told her that there could be no exclusions and that she could end up having sex with her father or with me."

Gln1517
Gln1517
879 Followers