Ginny's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
875 Followers

Connie was now moving at a frenetic pace across Ginny's mouth. The tongue on Ginny's clit had her cumming. Connie shouted the arrival of her orgasm. Connie lifted herself off Ginny and whoever had been eating Ginny, took Connie's place. "My turn," said the mystery woman and Ginny knew it was Grace. What Ginny didn't know was who was now eating her pussy.

Fortunately for Ginny, Grace came quickly and the mystery tormentor was going very slowly because Ginny had just cum. But when Grace had orgasmed her teasing turned to an all out assault on Ginny's clit. Ginny was screaming and cumming almost immediately and it took some minutes for her to calm.

"We only have two or three minutes left," Connie announced. "Any ideas?"

A voice that Ginny instantly knew as Michelle's said, "Fist her ass. You know the guys will want to fuck it."

"Excellent idea. Ginny! Head down ass up."

Connie covered her right hand in lube and spread a great amount on Ginny's ass. Connie pushed the lube into Ginny with one finger then two. A third and fourth finger were soon buried in Ginny's ass. Twisting her hand and tucking her thumb inside her fingers Connie pushed. Ginny was moving her ass back toward Connie's hand. With one strong push, Connie's hand disappeared inside Ginny's ass. Waiting until she was used to the hand inside her, Ginny began to slide her ass back down Connie's arm. This movement was not lost on the small audience of women.

"Get it in all the way to your elbow!"

"No, the shoulder!" yelled another that caused laughter. Ginny backed up until half of Connie's arm was inside Ginny's ass. Ginny stopped.

"Enough?" Connie asked. Ginny shook her head, "Yes."

Connie began to pull her arm slowly out of Ginny's ass. As her hand came out, Ginny's asshole was gaping. "Well, if they are going to fuck you up the butt you will be ready." Connie said.

"All right, ladies! Everyone out."

Michelle and Connie went to Ginny. Michelle took off the blindfold and gave Ginny some water.

"How many men, Connie?" Ginny asked.

"Eleven or twelve. Some you know, some you don't."

"No pain other than spanking, but I would count on some triple penetration."

"I figured that was what Lester, Richard and George want to do when this part is over, so no real surprise there."

"Connie, if Ginny is exhausted, I would help with your staff guys," Michelle said.

"Thanks, Michelle, that's sweet. But you won and I lost. Besides, there's something I want to try with Lester."

"Well, inquiring minds want to know," said Connie.

"We'll see." Ginny said.

"Time to go to work, Ginny. Stand up, hands behind your head." Connie said as she put the blindfold back on Ginny.

The barn door opened and Ginny could hear the men come in. Connie stayed in the room, but Michelle had been told to leave.

"Gentlemen, you have one hour with Ginny. No holes barred and spanking only. I hope you worked out a rotation. Enjoy!" Connie stepped away from Ginny and three men stood in front of Ginny. She was pushed to her knees and the man in front of her pushed his cock into her mouth. The other two men took Ginny's hands and put them on their cocks. Ginny started to rub their cocks as she sucked on the man in front of her.

As soon as the man receiving Ginny's oral attention was hard, he withdrew and laid flat on the floor. He picked Ginny up by the hips. She assumed he wanted her to do a reverse cowgirl but that wasn't his plan. He maneuvered Ginny slightly back as he positioned the tip of his cock by her asshole and guided her down. Her earlier efforts certainly helped as she slid down his cock until he was all the way in. The other two men moved to each side of Ginny and she began to suck one while jerking on the other. She rotated between sucking and jerking as the man in her ass increased his thrusting. The man currently in her mouth grabbed the back of her head and Ginny felt his semen hit the back of her throat. Swallowing all of his cum, she began to suck the other as the man in her ass began to cum. Ginny pushed down on the man with all her might and his cum went deep into her bowels. The second man had pulled his cock out and pushed her bottom lip down so that Ginny's mouth was open. He shot his load into her mouth and watched as she swallowed.

Without knowing who, Ginny sensed that there were three more men gathered around her. Just as it was with the first trio, Ginny was on her knees with one cock in her mouth and one in each hand. But this time she was being moved in front of each man in order to pleasure him with her mouth. The first man she was sucking on got hard and laid down on the mat. Ginny was directed to sit on his cock as the other men helped the blindfolded Ginny into the correct position. Once she had the cock in her, she began to move up and down. One man grabbed her by the hair and moved her head toward his cock. The third man was doing nothing.

Ginny was sucking on the man's cock as she was being lifted up by the thrusts of the man below her. She could feel her own orgasm building and couldn't stop it. The cock in her mouth spas end and she felt the cum hit the back of her throat. She swallowed only to have another shot of cum hit her tongue. Ginny felt the cock in her pussy spasm and Ginny, so close to cumming, ground her hips into him. The cock spurted in her and Ginny tried to coax her own orgasm by rubbing her slit against the man's pubic hair.

As they untangled the third man had pushed Ginny back on her knees and gently, but firmly, pushed her head down. The man was behind her and Ginny had a feeling where he was going to put his cock. She felt the cock enter her ass and with two thrusts, he was deep in Ginny's ass. The pressure in her ass drove Ginny toward her missing orgasm. She was yelling, "yes, yes, fuck me!" The man in her ass drove forward at the moment Ginny came. He collapsed on top of her back and she felt his face near her ear.

"We need to do this in the office. It would really build morale!" Ginny knew she had just been fucked in the ass by her boss.

Ginny, near exhaustion, could hear Connie talking. "There is not much time left so if you are going to do it, do it!"

Ginny had no idea what Connie meant but a man came up to Ginny, turned her head with his finger and brushed his cock along her lips. She stuck her tongue out and the cock rubbed against it. She opened her mouth and waited for the cock to enter. The head rubbed around her lips, Ginny licking the bottom of the head. She moved her head forward and the cock slowly pushed in to her mouth. The cock grew harder as Ginny worked her tongue over the head, half way in then out. Ginny actually sighed as she sucked. This wasn't a blow job; she was making love to a cock she knew well. She was sucking Mike!

Ginny renewed her efforts taking in as much of Mike as she could. She had deep throated Mike before and she was determined to do it now. Slowly she moved her head toward Mike's crotch until his entire length was down her mouth and throat. He withdrew and Ginny repeated the process. Mike withdrew and laid down. Ginny got into a kneeling position and found Mike's cock and began to suck him into her mouth, but now she felt hands on her hips as a very hard cock drove into her pussy. This cock was unfamiliar. For the briefest moment, Ginny tensed. Was it her father? If it was, she thought, I am a sex slave and have no choice.

Ginny was now enveloped in that place she often found peace; sub space. She stayed there as the cock in pussy kept up its deep thrusting. Mike was beginning to moan and he came, filling Ginny's mouth, as he had so many times before, with his cum. The cock in her pussy was beginning to cum as well. Ginny moan loudly as the cock in her pussy rubbed over her clit, sending her into an orgasmic spasm. Ginny lay between two bodies and it took a few minutes for the three to move apart. Mike touched Ginny's face and move away as the second man slapped her butt and said, "thanks." It wasn't her father!

"Time is up gentlemen. You must now leave the barn. There are refreshments and perhaps other diversions awaiting you in the main house. Ginny, just lay there for a minute or two." Connie instructed.

When the males had left, Ginny heard the door shut and Connie coming toward her. She lowered herself onto her knees and removed the blindfold. Moving Ginny's hair from her face she said, "If I had made videos of the last three hours I could have made another fortune. You were incredible. Are you ok?"

Ginny took a deep breath and said, "I lost track of how many times I came. My butt is still sore and my asshole feels very open but all will heal. I really don't want to fuck your staff all full of cum and sweaty like this."

"No, of course not. There is a shower over here. Let's get you into it."

Connie helped Ginny stand and she led her to the shower. Once inside, Connie turned on the water and Ginny got in. Connie stripped off her clothes and entered the shower with Ginny.

"I'll wash. Just stand under the water."

Connie washed Ginny's back. She ran the washcloth down her back and washed, gently, her ass. There were marks from the paddling she had received but Connie knew they would fade away soon. Connie ran her finger between Ginny's cheeks and found her asshole. It was open and Connie put two fingers into Ginny's asshole and scooped out cum. She did this three times and lowered the shower head to rinse out Ginny's asshole.

Connie turned Ginny around so that she was facing her. Connie soaped up Ginny's tits and stomach. She washed Ginny's pussy and found Ginny reacting to her fingers as she cleaned her pussy. Connie rinsed the all the soap off and Ginny put her arms around Connie's neck and kissed her deeply, driving her tongue into Connie's mouth.

"Thank you," said Ginny.

"I have had many submissive people here. Men and women. Your mother, was one. But, I can truly say that you are my absolute favorite. Michelle is adorable and has promise as a sub. But you, the best. Let's dry you off," Connie said.

After drying her off and getting Ginny some wine, Connie sat by Ginny on a bench. Ginny was still wrapped in the large bath towel that Connie used to dry her.

"So, tell me. What do you want to try with Lester?"

Ginny smiled and then giggled. "I want to try to deep throat him!"

Connie started to laugh. "Well, you got the last one all in, you might find Lester a bit more of a challenge. Are you ready?"

"Yes, but Lester in my mouth first. Do they know who is getting what part of me."

"I don't know for sure, but Lester told me he never enjoyed anal sex more than with you, so maybe that. Take a moment and I will let the boys know you're ready." The moment stretched to fifteen minutes before Lester, George, and Richard entered the barn and Ginny smiled as the three of them walked towards her.

"Well, here you are again, Ginny. Ms. Connie said you have something in mind for Lester and we have something in mind for you," said George. "Tell Lester what it is you want to do."

Ginny stood up, the towel Connie had used to dry her fell off her body. Lester reached for Ginny's nipples and pulled her towards him. The tall, black man smiled at Ginny. "I want all your cock in my mouth."

Lester smiled. George and Richard laughed. Lester began to undress and when he was naked he put his hands on Ginny's shoulders and pushed her to her knees. She grabbed his immense cock in her left hand and opened her mouth. Lester's cock was a good ten to eleven inches long but was thick and Ginny could just get her mouth around its head. As Ginny tried to get more of Lester into her mouth, George and Richard undressed.

"Just keep sucking, Ginny," said George. When you're done, Richard and I want you to suck on us to get us hard, then Richard is going to have climb on his cock while I fuck your ass. I have to do that because Lester is going to do you in your ass, too, so I have to make sure you're opened up."

Ginny had half of Lester's cock in her mouth. She gagged as she tried to take another inch down her throat, but she pulled away from Lester when she could no longer catch her breath. "No shame in admitting defeat, Ginny," Lester said.

Ginny kissed the head of Lester's cock and swiveled around on her knees to the two men behind her. She took each of their cocks in her hands and began to rub them. She took Richard's cock in her mouth first and had him hard in no time as she had his entire seven inches in her mouth. Richard, withdrew and laid on the mats. Ginny climb on his cock and let herself sink on to it until it was all the way in. George had moved to where Ginny's heard was and offered his cock to Ginny. Ginny took George in her mouth as Lester watched and rubbed his cock, waiting for his turn.

Ginny had George sufficiently hard and he moved behind Ginny and pushed her forward so that her tits were in easy reach of Richard's mouth and her asshole was available to him. Putting lube on his cock and the excess in Ginny's asshole, he moved into her. George was bigger than Richard but the days earlier activities that had involved Ginny's ass made his entry somewhat easy. He needed three thrusts to get his cock all of he way in Ginny.

George and Richard had a rhythm going and despite the moaning of all three, Lester said that they would all put their cocks in Ginny's mouth to finish. Richard was first and George back out of Ginny to allow him to move from under Ginny and get his cock into her mouth. A few thrusts into her mouth and Ginny could feel his cum fill her mouth. She swallowed the first explosion just in time for Richard to shoot into her mouth again. Ginny swallowed every drop he deposited in her mouth.

George had kept at Ginny's ass. As he neared his orgasm, he pulled out of Ginny's ass and he pulled her up on her knees and walked in front of her. "Open," he said and his cock entered her mouth just as he began to cum. Ginny cleaned his cock with her tongue as Lester moved toward her.

Ginny knew what to do. She got on her knees and spread them as wide as she could and laid her head flat on the mat giving Lester complete access to his target. Lester lubed his cock and knelt behind Ginny. He pushed the head of his cock into Ginny's asshole. Lester was a considerate fucker. He fed his cock into Ginny an inch at a time. Ginny was groaning as the cock, despite her earlier activities, spread her open. But, Lester had three inches more to go. With a hard shove he was in all the way. He then began his rhythm; in all the way, pull half way out then all the way in. Lester was going slowly in and slowly out. Ginny was panting and Lester only changed his sped when his orgasm approached. Lester withdrew and pulled Ginny around so that she could take his cock,night from her ass into her mouth.

Ginny began to bob her head up and down and the combination of saliva and lube helped Lester's cock go deep into Ginny's mouth. Ginny opened her mouth as far as she could and threw her head down on Lester's cock. She pulled back just a little and drove her head back down until her nose was in Lester's pubic hair, and his massive cock was in her throat. Ginny moved her head halfway up his shaft and Lester grunted. He filled Ginny's mouth and she swallowed quickly but not quickly enough to swallow all his cum. Cum was dribbling out of Ginny's mouth as Lester withdrew.

"Well, you did it, Ginny. You got my big dick down your throat but you didn't swallow all my cum, did you?"

"No."

"And what happens to girls who don't do what they've supposed to do?" Lester said.

"The girl gets spanked."

"Who spanks you?"

Ginny knew that Lester was testing her submissiveness and she did not want to give an answer that went contrary to those feelings. "The person who's cum was spilled should spank her hardest and last. His friends who were expecting to see the girl swallow all the cum should also spank her. Lester, Richard, George please think of another punishment. My ass really hurts. Please"

Richard was getting a chair to use in the spanking but stopped after Ginny had spoken.

George walked over to Ginny holding his cock in his hand. "Open your mouth." George said. He aimed his cock right at Ginny's mouth and began to piss. The stream dribbled at first but gained force to the point that the stream hit Ginny's tits and then moved up to her face. George lifted his cock and the piss went into Ginny's mouth. She swallowed when she couldn't hold any more. Ginny opened her mouth again and caught the last bit of George's piss before swallowing again. Ginny cleaned George's cock with her tongue.

Lester looked at Ginny and she knew what to do. On her hands and knees, she crawled toward Lester. She grabbed him behind the knees and looked up at him and opened her mouth. Later began to piss. His stream was directed to Ginny's face and eventually found its way into Ginny's mouth. She swallowed what she could.

Richard completed the process but added to the humiliation by having Ginny hold his piss in her mouth as finished pissing on her face and tits. When he was finished, Richard send, "swallow and open your mouth." Ginny complied.

Drenched in piss, George told her to shower and go back to the main house. "Your clothes are back in the house," George told her.

Ginny took a long shower and found toiletries waiting for her when she got out of the shower as well as warm, large towels. She freshened up and not wanting to completely end the submissive feelings, she left the towel in the shower room and walked back to the house naked.

Connie, Michelle, Jonathan, Grace, her parents and Mike, were in the living room. All of them dressed; all of them with drinks. Mike went up to Ginny and hugged her. Ginny didn't let go for quite a while. When they broke their embrace Carol wanted to know how Ginny's butt was.

"Not bad except for being hit with a tawse!" Ginny smiled. Carol looked embarrassed.

"How is your other butt?" Don wanted to know.

Ginny looked confused.

I believe he means your asshole, Ginny," Connie said. "In fact, I think we would all like to know that. Ginny, you have satisfied the consequences that the loser of the race had to pay. But, we all know of your submissive nature. Why don't you go into the middle of the room, reach behind you and spread your ass cheeks and bend over so we can see how gaping your asshole is."

Without any coaxing, Ginny walked to the center of the room, reached behind and pulled her cheeks apart and bent forward. Her ass was in front of her parents. "Yep. That's really open,"

Don said.

Ginny turned slowly so everyone could see her asshole. The only person who reacted was Michelle, who got on her knees and kissed Ginny's gaping hole. When she got in front of Mike, he patted her butt. Ginny moaned.

"Well done, Ginny. Oh, I almost forgot. Mr. Hughes wanted me to tell you that you have next week off and that he is thinking about talking to you about working naked one or two days a week. He was kidding about the working nude. I think. Your clothes are in the closet." Connie said. Ginny got dressed, hugged Connie good bye and they all left.

During the time Ginny was in the barn with Lester, George, and Richard, the others had told each other what they had witnessed in the barn. As a result, there wasn't much talk on the drive back. When they got home, Mike made Ginny something to eat and she fell asleep, still dressed, on the couch.

She dreamt that she was naked, kneeling on a large wooden platform with her knees spread. There was a chain connected to a collar that was around her neck. The other end of the chain was connected to a bolt in the floor. Another woman was bent over a padded sawhorse. She two was naked and cuffed to the legs of the sawhorse. There were people watching her and the other girl. A man was next to her but all he said was, "Sold!"

Gln1517
Gln1517
875 Followers