Ginny's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ginny didn't add to the conversation that they also provided other services for Connie. She wondered if Grace knew of those "other services" too.

People were gathered round the stables and betting area. 20 people or so were in line to place bets. Ginny saw Camille, Connie's friend, in line to bet. Richard, Connie's cook, was taking care of the betting. The ponies had gathered by the stable area with their drivers. Lester was just outside waiting for Connie to signal him to open the stable door to the group.

"Well, hello Ms. Ginny," Lester was smiling broadly as he greeted her. He bent down and whispered, "don't worry, we won't call you slave."

Ginny hugged him and said "thank you."

"But, we know most of the people who are the ponies and between the three of us, we hope you lose."

"Why?"

"Because Ms. Connie promised that if we help out we would get our own time with the loser and we had more fun with you than anyone else."

Ginny smiled at Lester as he opened the door and said, "Ponies and drivers inside. You will find the drivers name above the stall. Ponies strip and drivers prepare your ponies. If you need help, holler."

Don and Carol had just come into the barn and Don found his stall and Mike kissed Ginny and walked two stalls away to met up with Carol. Ginny wanted to see who the driver was for Kathy Bossert, her boss, but hadn't noticed her come in. Lester was walking down the barn checking each stall.

"Ok. Everybody that is supposed to be here is here so ponies, lose the clothes."

"You heard the man," Don said to Ginny.

Ginny wasn't wearing much. She slipped off her sandals and reaching to her side unzipped her light cotton dress. Ginny pulled the dress off and hung it on a hook. Reaching behind her she unhooked her bra and slid it off, hanging it over her dress. With her father looking at her she bent slightly at the waist and slid her panties off. She had been naked in front of her father numerous times since announcing her submissiveness. But this was different, this was more sexual.

"Turn around, Ginny." She obeyed her father as he put cuffs on her wrists and slipped the harness over her head and onto her shoulders. Don took one wrist and fastened the cuff on her left wrist to the harness so the wrist was bound to the side of the harness. He did the same to her right wrist. Don took Ginny by the shoulders and turned her around so that she faced her father as he took her nipples in his hands and pulled. Ginny's nipples immediately got hard and Don attached the nipple clips with bells.

Ginny knew what was next. "Ginny, turn around and bend over as far as you can. I am going to lube your asshole."

Ginny couldn't have imagined that her father had said that to her. What she didn't believe was that she was doing what he said! She bent and felt one then two fingers invade her ass. Don pushed another dollop of lube into Ginny's ass and said, "I am going to put your tail in. I will go slow but it is going in. Understand?"

Ginny nodded. Don slapped her ass. "Yes, sir, sorry sir," Ginny said.

"Better."

Ginny felt the tip of the butt plug tail enter her ass. Her father was applying steady pressure and Ginny soon felt the widest part of the plug stretch her muscle. It was uncomfortable for only a moment or two as Don pushed the plug all the way in. Don stood her straight and slid the hand poles of the cart through the harness. Don climbed on and said "move forward, Ginny."

Ginny tried to move forward but Don weighed more than Connie. Once she got rolling the cart began to move easier. Outside of the stalls, they stopped. Lester came over and asked Don if he should put the o ring bit in or did he want to do it himself. Don told Lester to put it on Ginny. As Lester slipped the ring inside her mouth Ginny absolutely wanted to crawl somewhere and hide. Her supervisor at work, Kathy Bossert, had just come out of her stall, and the boss, Mr. Hughes was driving! Kathy glanced at Ginny and Ginny thought that she was smiling. Mr. Hughes tapped Kathy on the ass and she started to move out. Lester had finished affixing the o ring to Ginny and she felt the whip on her butt and she moved forward.

At the starting line, Ginny saw her mother and Mike. She noticed that there were two welts on her ass where Mike had used the whip. "Serves her right," thought Ginny. Next to her was Stuart and Barbara, the only male horse. Ginny smiled as best she could with the gag in her mouth when she saw that Stu had an erection. Connie and Michelle were next to Stuart and Barbara. Michelle was looking straight ahead and had the look of someone who wanted to win.

Richard had the teams line up. "To the end of the road and back across the line." Richard yelled go and the teams took off. Ginny felt the whip on her but and she struggled to get forward momentum but finally started. Ginny could see that Michelle and Connie were leading but she knew that she was ahead of Jonathan and Grace and Robert and Ellen. Just before the end of the road, Robert and Ellen passed Ginny and her dad. That didn't sit well with Don who flicked Ginny's ass twice with his whip. Ginny realized that she couldn't pull Don's weight and when they got to the turn around at the end of the road, they were last.

Ginny struggled to go faster but she could see that she was gaining. Her father urged her on using his buggy whip on her butt and once between her legs. But to the cheers of the 30 or so onlookers, Ginny saw Connie, being pulled by Michelle, finish first. Mike and Carol came in second but only just ahead of Stu and Barbara. Jonathan and Grace came in next and Robert and Ellen followed. Then Ginny and Don.

Lester was out directing the pony boy and pony girls back to the stable. Don was undoing the o ring gag from his daughter.

"Sorry, sweetheart. Thought we'd win. Even bet a grand on us." Don pulled the cart out of the harness and then took the harness off Ginny. Ginny went to reach for the horse tail butt plug still firmly in her ass but Lester, who had just come into her stall said, "Sorry, Ginny, but Ms. Connie said the loser had to wear the butt plug until the fun starts." Ginny just frowned at Lester who had a big smile on his face.

Don took Ginny gently by the arm and they walked out of their stall to be met by Mike and Carol.

"Are you going to be alright?" Mike asked Ginny.

"I guess I have to be. At least this time it's only three hours. The sex won't be bad, I don't think You know I have had multiple partners before. It's the punishment phase that is a worry. I mean, Connie and whoever are going to select the implements."

At that moment Connie and Michelle came in to the stable. Michelle hugged Ginny. Connie said, "I was hoping it would be you. Tail still in? Good. I am going to pick the implements people can use on you. Tell me want you are ok with or like and that's what I'll choose."

"Thanks, Connie. The flexible paddle is ok and the riding crop. Tawse, maybe."

"That's three." Connie said.

"How about a long strap?" Carol offered.

"We can do that," Connie said. "Drink some water, Ginny. No one's going to care if you pee on the floor but they will care if you pass out from dehydration. We'll go out in a few minutes and I'm going to have the winning pony girl take your tail out. Then back into the barn for the punishment hour."

Ginny was drinking a bottle of water and when she was done, they all walked out. Jonathan, the race over, was back to his job as emcee.

"So, first order of business, our winning pony girl, Michelle, is going to remove the losing pony girls tail. Then our winner will escort Ginny to the barn for some fun. She will be placed in the stocks for thirty minutes. Then after a short break, she will be bound to a frame in a standing position so that any part of her body can be reached and Connie, our winning driver and hostess, said she had a surprise. Five minutes and we will start."

"Well, it looks like you in for it," said a familiar voice. It was Kathy, who was still naked and Mr. Hughes.

"Nice to see you, Ginny," he said. "Very nice to see you."

"Don't panic, Ginny. I told Scott, Mr. Hughes, that you were in the race. He has no problems with any of this. Your job is secure. I would be willing to bet you will get to know him better. I had to blow him before the race!" Kathy finished by hugging Ginny and she and everyone else gathered around Ginny as Connie told Michelle to take Ginny's tail out.

Ginny bent forward and put her hands on her knees. Connie stood in front of Ginny and kicked Ginny's feet wider apart.

"Now, Ginny," Connie said, "we don't want all these people not to be able to see your gaping asshole."

Michelle put her hand on Ginny's hip and pulled on the tail. Ginny was groaning as the plug's largest part slid back through her sphincter. Once it had, the plug came right out. Michelle spread Ginny's cheeks and there were some comments on how open Ginny was.

After the display, Connie took Ginny by the hand and she led her to the barn. Once there, Ginny saw the stocks standing on a thick blanket and to her right the frame that she would spend the last half hour bound. Ginny thought that it looked like a large doorframe. It was also on a large, thick blanket.

Ginny said, "Thanks for the blanket. It will be nice to stand on something cushioned."

"Oh, no Ginny. It's there in case you pee."

Lester was there and he lifted the top of the stocks wen he saw Ginny coming.

"Are you going to whip me, Lester?"

"No Ms. Ginny. I won't get to enjoy your company until the very end. Not allowed to whip your ass."

Connie led Ginny to the stocks and placed her hands and head in the device as Lester quickly closed the top portion over Ginny locking her in. Lester took her right foot and pulled it toward the bottom of the right support post and cuffed it to the support. Connie did the same with her left.

"30 minutes for Ginny in the stocks. The implements are on the table. Be mindful of people waiting in line. Remember, no sex. You can touch her ass but no penetration. You may talk to her or not. Enjoy." Connie slapped Ginny's ass twice and she moved away.

There was some movement behind Ginny but she couldn't tell what it was given her position. All she knew was that people were moving behind her and looking at her displayed pussy and gaping asshole. The humiliation that Ginny craved was being fulfilled. She heard it before she felt it as the tawse slapped her left then her right cheek. A hand, was it female, rubbed her ass and hit her again. Ginny received six more with the tawse before being touched again.

"Nice color in your cheeks, dear." It was Ellen. "I will be wanting that talented tongue of yours later." She patted Ginny between the legs and left.

Ginny felt the paddle next! Splat! Splat! Splat! 10 times Ginny felt the paddle before a pause. "I never knew my employees were this kinky! Maybe some new policies are in order." Mr. Hughes put his hand on her ass and said, "Not to worry, Ginny. Your secret is safe. Kathy."

Kathy ran her hand over Ginny's ass and between her legs. "My, my, we are a little wet, aren't we? Getting your ass whacked is a turn on for you, isn't it?"

Kathy picked up the leather strap. She swung the strap straight across Ginny's bottom.

"Arrrghh!" Ginny yelled. She yelled even louder when the strap crossed her ass a second time. Kathy knew what she was doing, Ginny thought because she paused, letting Ginny recover before resuming. Two more strokes had Ginny screaming. What Ginny couldn't see was that as Kathy pulled her arm back to deliver a fifth blow across Ginny ass, Connie had put her arm out to stop Kathy from swinging. She whispered something in Kathy's ear and Kathy nodded. She put the strap down and picked up the crop.

"Let's go someplace else. Kathy brought the crop down on Ginny's pussy. Four times and she was done.

There were eight people in line and five had a go at Ginny's ass. The last one used the flexible paddle and delivered five rapid hits to Ginny's butt. It was Camille, Connie's friend.

Connie called time, just as the next person picked up the tawse. It was Carol.

"Sorry, Carol, but you can be first when we put her on the frame."

Lester came out and bent down to uncuff Ginny's ankles. He couldn't help looking at Ginny's pussy and asshole, knowing that before the day was done, he would be enjoying himself in one of those places. He unlocked Ginny from the stocks and helped her stand. He rubbed her back and Ginny put her hands on her butt, feeling the heat that came from her cheeks.

Lester lead her to the frame. He attached a spreader bar to her ankles and hooked the bar to two eyebolts in the floor. Two cuffs hung from the frames crossbar and her had Ginny's hands in the cuffs and was winching them upward. Lester stepped back to admire his work. Ginny's body was stretched into an X. Nothing was hidden.

Connie came up to Ginny and said, "30 minutes on this then this part will be over. As she spoke she was playing with Ginny's nipples; rolling them between her thumbs and forefingers. Then she pulled them toward her, causing Ginny to suck in her breath. Connie let go of Ginny's right nipple and reached into her pocket and withdrew a set of nipple clips. Ginny could see that these clips were bigger than she was send to. Connie attached the clips. It took a moment for Ginny to adjust to the pressure. Connie went to the table and returned with two balls. Each ball had a six chain attached to it.

"Three pounds each," Connie said. She attached the weights to the clips, pulling Ginny's tits down and stretching her nipples. Connie admired her work and said, "Something is missing. Oh, I know."

Connie returned to the table and returned with two large clips. She knelt down and attached one clip to each of Ginny's pussy lips. As she did with her tits, Connie attached weights to the pussy clips, drawing her lips down.

"She's all yours, Carol"

Ginny's mother walked behind Ginny. She still was holding the tawse. Ginny was feeling the combined effect of the weighted clips as she squirmed in the frame. The first stroke from her mother hit her on the hip.

"You need to stop moving Ginny, or I will never hit that ass of yours." Ginny held still. Carol brought the tawse down on Ginny's ass four times in quick succession. The blows caused the weights on her pussy to swing. Carol was satisfied and she moved back to the table.

Ginny didn't know who the next two punishers were. But they both used the crop. The first on Ginny's ass, the second on her tits. Despite hitting Ginny's nipples six times, the clips did not come off.

Ginny, who was sagging with the pain looked up to see Mike holding the leather strap. He went behind Ginny and rubbed her slit. He then gave his wife two strokes of the strap. He kissed her on the neck as Connie called time.

Connie removed the clips and Mike helped uncuff Ginny from the frame.

"Fifteen minutes and then all the men must leave the barn."

Connie grabbed a tube of cream and had Ginny stand. Michelle helped hold Ginny up As Connie applied the cream to Ginny's ass and tits.

Mike asked Ginny how she felt and she said, "I will make it through but that was rough. Nice touch with the weights, Connie." Connie just smiled. Carol was looking on and Ginny asked, almost hesitantly, "are you staying for the next part?" Carol shook her head no.

"Well, it's time and Ginny needs to be prepared." Connie then shooed all the men out. "It was decided by Jonathan, Grace and I that the loser would be blindfolded during the two sex sessions. I think you can figure out why."

Ginny was drinking water that Michelle had given her and they way she looked at Connie suggested that she didn't know why.

"Ginny how would you a reacted if your mother wanted you to go down on her? How would you react if you knew your father wanted to fuck you in your ass?"

Ginny was silent for a moment. "I don't really know. I suppose if I was a slave and had no choice or say, I would probably let it happen."

"When we went over the consequences for the loser, we knew the chance existed that there could be incestuous activity. We decided not to prohibit it but to allow some anonymity. So, the blindfold."

Ginny nodded and said she understood.

"Good," said Connie.

Mats were being placed on the floor by Lester and George. Connie told Ginny to move to the center of the mats and kneel.

"Spread your legs, Ginny, nice and wide and hands behind your head. Interlock your fingers."

Connie walked behind Ginny and slipped a blind fold over eyes.

"Let the ladies in, please, Lester." Lester I'd and women entered the barn. Ginny couldn't tell how many. Lester left after the women entered and shut the door. Ginny could hear the sound of zippers unzipping and clothes being removed.

"Ladies you have one hour to enjoy Ginny, separately or together. All her holes and her very talented tongue are waiting for you. She has been disciplined for the last hour as some of you know so please nothing more than a light spanking, no nipple or pussy clips. Anything else, however, is permissible."

Ginny felt a woman approach and she teased Ginny's lips with a strap on. Ginny opened her mouth and the strap on was pushed in. Ginny sucked on the plastic cock for a minute or so when another women pushed Ginny's arms down from behind her head and started to gently rub Ginny's tits. The women behind Ginny pushed onto her stomach and told Ginny, "head down ass up." The plastic cock in her mouth was withdrawn but only until Ginny was in the required position. She was now bobbing her head up and down on the strap on while she felt the tip of another phallus enter her pussy. Ginny could tell it was a strap on the way the women gripped her hips but the cock wasn't plastic but a thick tube of latex and as Ginny realized, a very long tube. Ginny could feel the latex cock almost reach her cervix. The owner would withdraw almost all of the cock and then push all of it in until Ginny could feel the tip at her deepest point and the woman's things bumping against hers. The strap on in her mouth withdrew as did the large invader.

"Oh, please, more," said Ginny who had been experiencing the early beginnings of orgasm. The group of women watching or taking part, laughed. Not mockingly, but in understanding. The woman who had the large latex strap on was now under Ginny. "Find it and put it in you all the way." Ginny reached down between her legs and found the cock and positioned it by her her pussy and slowly impaled herself on it until the cock was all the way in. The women on the bottom pulled Ginny to her and kissed Ginny as warmly and as deeply as Mike had ever done.

As the two kissed, the plastic strap on that Ginny had sucked was seeking entry into Ginny's ass. Finding its target, the plastic cock pushed its way into Ginny's ass. The double fuck continued for minutes until Ginny screamed, "I'm cumming. The woman with the large cock just held Ginny against her naked chest as the strap on owner of the cock in Ginny's ass withdrew.

Ginny was pushed off a few moments later. A voice she recognized as Kathy, her supervisor from work, had sat down on the mat and said just two words: "Eat me."

Ginny worked her way down until she found Kathy's smooth pussy lips. Teasing and licking she soon had Kathy moaning. That's when she sucked Kathy's clit into her mouth. It didn't take much longer for Ginny to make Kathy cum. Ginny licked all of Kathy's juices of her thighs. Kathy whispered, "Mr. Hughes is not as good as you."

Ginny felt two pairs of hands push her on her back. Connie barked, "Knees up." Ginny slid her feet up toward her butt. A naked pussy was being lowered onto her mouth and from the smell and taste, Ginny knew it was Connie. But she didn't know who had begun to lick her. Connie ground her crotch into Ginny's mouth, rubbing her clit up against Ginny's nose. It was difficult to breathe but Ginny kept licking as the tongue on her pussy was driving her toward a second orgasm. Ginny swore whoever was eating her had done it before.