Girls like Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Erin! You and Mikala wanna go out with a few of us tonight for minigolf and drinks?" Her friend Darrin asked.

"I'll ask Mikala, but I'm sure she'd say yes! I'll text ya later," Erin replied.

Erin hung up. She wrapped the towel back around herself and exited her bedroom at the same time Mikala was coming out of the bathroom, clad in nothing but a fluffy pink towel. Erin's eyes traveled up her shapely legs and along her curves, but she tried not to linger too long and forced her gaze to meet her friend's.

"Hey, Darrin invited us out with a few of the others for minigolf and booze tonight. Wanna go?"

"That sounds like fun," Mikala managed to smile, though she too was harboring guilty feelings over the fantasies she'd had just minutes before.

And so both went about their day, still choosing to remain silent over the intimate feelings they'd each had.

-

Later that night, they'd gotten ready and headed out to meet their friends at the minigolf place. Erin had dressed in a pair of black and white Chucks, tight, navy blue jeans, and a Firefly t-shirt. Mikala had decided on a simple yellow sundress with a flared skirt and matching flats.

The pair met up with their friends Darrin, Jay, and Beth in the lobby, before renting their clubs and balls and heading out onto the felt green of the course. The group joked and laughed as they always did, enjoying the first few holes. Mikala was by far the worst at it though, but no one was too competitive, so this usually just drove them to laugh harder when her ball would stray so far off target.

Finally they reached the ninth hole, the dreaded windmill shot. Darrin was up first, and with one hit easily shot his ball right into the opening. He thrust his fist into the air and cheered.

"Top that!" He said in a playful tone as the others all booed.

Erin was next up. She too got it through on her first try, and high fived Darrin, although Mikala, Jay, and Beth still booed. After another laugh it was Beth's turn, who after a few tries managed to get her ball to the other side. Jay was a similar story, and then came Mikala. Try as she might, the windmill gave her hell. Every stroke she thought she'd timed just perfectly either missed the hole by inches, or bounced off one of the rotating windmill blades. She grumbled, retrieving her ball for what must've been the tenth time.

"Let me help you," Erin spoke up, as the others simply laughed.

She stepped up behind Mikala, wrapping her arms around her best friend and placing her hands over hers on the club. Mikala's cheeks immediately turned pink, feeling Erin so close to her form, pressed against her back. She couldn't help but smile brightly though.

"Just grip it like this, you see?" Erin whispered in her ear. The hot breath on her skin made her shiver. "And then when you pull back, you gotta do it just right. Don't try to rush it. Do it just like this," she finished, guiding Mikala's hands along the club to hit the ball. This time, it did indeed go right through the hole to the other side, narrowly missing the windmill.

There came a sudden applause from the other three as Mikala's ball finally disappeared. Erin lingered against Mikala's form for a moment, before either of them realized what was happening, and then she nervously broke away as they too joined in laughter.

After the round of minigolf was complete, they retired to a bar just down the street and sat around a table together with their assorted beverages.

"We haven't had that much fun in ages," Beth commented, sipping her appletini.

"I know! It's hard to get all of us together on a day off," Jay added.

"We should start asking for the same days off, see where it gets us," Darrin suggested, taking a swig of his beer. "We gotta do this again soon."

Erin and Mikala were sitting across from one another, listening to the other three chat. Both still had a lot on their minds, namely each other. Occasionally one would steal a glance at the other when they weren't paying attention. Erin finally joined in on the conversation though.

"We should hit up the movies next week! I'm sure we can all figure something out for timing."

"Hey, movie sounds great! Just isn't anything like theater popcorn," Beth moaned wantonly, thinking of the buttery treat.

"Jay? 'Kala? You guys in?" Darrin asked.

"I'm always off nights so I'm in," Jay replied.

"I'm definitely in," Mikala said, almost too eagerly. She knew that since Erin was the one to suggest it, that she definitely wanted to be there with her.

"You two ladies want some alone time in the dark?" Jay snickered.

Mikala and Erin immediately looked at each other, then devolved into nervous laughter and hand gestures. Beth and Darrin laughed as well.

"Hey now, what they do in the privacy of their own home is none of your business," Darrin said, leaning closer to Erin and Mikala. "But it is mine. So tell me, what kinda hot stuff do you get up to?"

Erin shoved Darrin playfully and everyone laughed again. Mikala had lowered her gaze, idly stirring her mojito as the others laughed. Beth nudged her side and smiled.

"Oh c'mon, we're just messing around," she said reassuringly.

Mikala forced a smile and nodded, but remained quiet for the rest of the evening. Erin sensed that something was up, and so did her best to divert attention away from her best friend for the evening.

When the evening finally did come to a close, everyone went their own separate ways, save for Erin and Mikala, who walked home together in a near-complete silence.

-

When they'd arrived home, both girls retired to their rooms for the evening. Erin, dressed in her usual nightwear of boyshorts and a tank top, lay on her back on the bed, staring at the ceiling and thinking. Even their friends seemed to notice there was something between herself and Mikala. But if it was that obvious, why wasn't anyone doing anything about it?

'They were joking though,' she reminded herself. But still, just about every joke had some hidden grain of truth. She rolled onto her side restlessly, knowing she wouldn't be able to fall asleep. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, and then suddenly sat up.

"Fuck it," she said aloud, before climbing off the bed and exiting her bedroom. With a few steps she arrived at Mikala's door and knocked softly.

"Mikala...are you awake?"

There came no reply, but upon listening closely, Erin could hear the sound of her crying. She frowned and opened the door. Sure enough, Mikala was lying on her bed, curled up in her pink nightgown and crying into her pillow. Erin quickly crossed the room and sat on the edge of the bed, running her hand along Mikala's arm.

"Oh honey, what's wrong? Don't cry, please?" She said in a gentle voice.

Mikala sniffled and took a moment to compose herself. She wiped the tears from her eyes and sat up, crossing her legs and hugging her pillow to her chest.

"I just..." She trailed off, staring down at the bed.

Erin leaned over, wiping another tear from her cheek and gently lifting Mikala's chin.

"It's okay. You can tell me."

Mikala took a deep breath and finally spoke bluntly.

"What are we?"

Erin was taken aback by the sudden straightforward reply. After taking a moment to think, she answered with the only thing she could think of.

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean!" Mikala shouted, as tears started welling in her eyes again. "It's so obvious to everyone but us."

Erin didn't know what to say. She knew exactly what Mikala meant, but as usual, she couldn't find the courage to openly admit anything.

"I mean," Mikala started, sniffling, as tears began rolling down her cheeks. "If everyone else can see it, and I know how I feel, and I'm pretty sure you feel the same way, what's stopping us? Why can't either one of us just do something about it? It shouldn't be this hard! It shouldn't be -"

She was suddenly cut off as Erin leaned across the bed and pressed her lips to Mikala's. Her eyes widened as her friend suddenly and unexpectedly kissed her, but within seconds her eyes fell shut and she was returning the kiss, melting into the moment as their soft lips met, their tongues just barely colliding in the center.

The kiss went on for what seemed like hours before Erin finally and slowly pulled back. Both girls sat on the bed, staring at each other in silence. Once again, they were at a loss for words.

"I should get to bed..." Erin said quietly.

"Me too," Mikala agreed.

Erin returned to her room, but both suffered a long, restless night.

Act III: Saw Your Face, Heard Your Name, Gotta Get With You

After what seemed like the longest night of their lives, Erin and Mikala were forced out of bed by their alarms. They exchanged quiet good mornings and then went about getting their coffee and tea, then getting ready for work. Erin dressed in a pair of black cargo pants and a black t-shirt with a yellow Batman logo on it, as well as her usual Chucks. Mikala went with a teal sundress and matching flats, and pulled her hair up into a neat, high set ponytail, with a few strands left loose on the left side.

The walk to work was just as quiet, as was the first few hours at work. Both knew what the other had on their mind, but no one wanted to speak about it. After the usual morning rush of people coming in for muffins and donuts however, they experienced their usual slump before the lunch rush. They could only scrub down the tables and rotate the stock every so often before the boredom set in. At the very least though, the air conditioning was working again.

Finally, Mikala couldn't hold it in any more. Erin was leaning on the counter, doodling aimlessly on an napkin. Mikala approached her, leaning next to her and crossing her arms over her chest.

"Can we talk?" She asked calmly.

Erin abruptly gave up on her doodle and stood up, turning to face her friend.

"I dunno. Can we?"

"Don't be a smartass," Mikala broke a weak smile and nudged Erin playfully, who returned the smile in turn.

"I know I know, bad timing, sorry," Erin admitted.

"So...you kissed me," Mikala said plainly.

"I did," Erin confirmed.

"Did...did you like it?" Mikala asked nervously.

"Did you?" Erin asked, remaining coy.

Mikala's cheeks began to go pink as she looked down at the counter top. She picked at the edge of the napkin Erin had been doodling on.

"I did," she admitted.

"That makes two of us," Erin replied with a smile.

"So...what does that make us?" Mikala asked, nervous to hear the answer.

"How about we do pizza and a movie again tonight, and we'll call it our first official date and see where we go from there?" Erin suggested.

"That sounds great," Mikala said with a sudden smile, feeling a little relieved.

"Don't you worry your pretty little head, darling," Erin said reassuringly, giving Mikala a tender kiss on the cheek.

Mikala's smile grew much brighter as a result.

-

The rest of the day at work seemed to drag by, as Erin and Mikala were both excited for their movie date. After locking up the shop, they split. Erin had a few errands to run, and so she went on her way while Mikala headed home to take a nap. Before she knew it, Erin was waking her up.

"C'mon sleepyhead. I got us the pizza. Movie time. What should we watch tonight?"

Mikala sat up and yawned, stretching out. Several locks of her hair had escaped the ponytail over the course of her nap, and so her blonde hair was cutely frayed in all directions.

"Oh gosh, I hadn't even thought about it. Well, you let me pick last time, so you choose," Mikala decided, climbing off of her bed.

Erin went to their blu-ray shelf to look over their movie selection while Mikala fixed her hair, putting it back up in the ponytail, a few strands remaining loose as before, framing her face. She plopped herself down on the sofa as Erin finally came back around with her selection in hand. She held it up for her friend's approval.

"Oooo Coraline! We haven't watched that in a while! Great pick!"

"Thought you might like it," Erin smiled, inserting the disk. She grabbed the pizza box and hopped onto the couch, putting it between herself and Mikala. Both dug into their dinner as the movie started.

After a few slices each, Mikala closed the lid and moved the pizza box onto the coffee table. With the rest of the sofa now free, she lay down across it, resting her head in Erin's lap. Erin looked down at her with a loving smile. They'd laid like this before, but it had never been anything other than friendly. At least, that's what Mikala thought. But as time went on, she began to question if she'd always felt the way she did now.

Erin began to run her fingers through Mikala's soft, blonde hair, smiling happily as she watched the movie. Mikala's smile grew as well, enjoying the soft touches. Eventually Erin's hand made it from her hair to her arm, fingertips tracing feather-light patterns over Mikala's pale skin.

Just like Mikala, Erin found her mind wandering during the movie. She'd always had a curiosity about what Mikala had in her panties, but she'd always been too respectful to ask about it. Regardless of that, had she always loved Mikala as much as she felt she did now? How did they go from being best friends to sitting here on a date so suddenly? But perhaps it wasn't so sudden at all, she reminded herself. All the seemingly harmless flirting, the stolen glances and sincere moments between them seemed to point out a pattern, when viewed in hindsight.

Finally, the credits began to roll on the movie. Mikala rolled to lay on her back so that she was looking up at Erin. Erin gazed down, staring into those pretty blue eyes. Without a word, she leaned down and pressed her lips to Mikala's. Their eyes closed as their soft lips connected. Mikala parted her lips, allowing Erin's tongue to snake past them, sliding across her own. She moaned happily into the kiss, until finally Erin leaned back up, smiling wide.

Mikala finally pulled herself up into a sitting position, adjusting her dress. For a long time, they stared into each other's eyes, not saying a word. Then, all of a sudden, it was like a bomb went off.

They practically dove for each other. Erin wrapped her arms around Mikala's waist as Mikala thrust hers around Erin's neck. Their lips met again in a passionate, heated kiss. Their heads tilted every which way as they kissed, tongues dancing together in a show of sudden lust.

Mikala felt Erin's hands in her hair suddenly, pulling several strands out of the ponytail, making it a frizzy blonde mess as she held her head tightly, keeping her pulled in as they continued their fiery embrace.

Erin broke the kiss, with both of the girls panting heavily. She didn't stop though. She kissed her way across Mikala's cheek, down her neck and across her collarbone. Mikala tilted her head without even thinking, offering up more of her flesh to her friend's wandering lips. Erin took full advantage of this, kissing along Mikala's shoulder until she came to the dress strap. She slid it down, her lips trailing along her friend's pale flesh as she did. She did the same with the other, pulling the top of the dress down around Mikala's midsection, revealing her small but perky b-cup chest. They'd grown naturally thanks to the hormone treatments, and right away Erin fell in love with them.

She lowered her head, kissing just above Mikala's breasts, until finally she began pressing her lips over the soft orbs of flesh. She took one nipple between her lips, suckling on it gently, every so slightly grazing her teeth across it, making Mikala moan and arch her back, pushing her breasts further into Erin's face. She trailed her kisses across her friend's chest, giving the other nipple equal attention, while tweaking the first between her fingers. Both had become hard, and they weren't the only thing.

The sudden spark between them had made Mikala harden in record speed, and Erin was quick to notice the sudden bulge in her dress. She smiled and sat up, kissing Mikala once more before pulling back, cupping her face within her dark hands.

"I'm going to make you feel so good, baby," Erin promised.

Mikala was speechless as Erin quickly lifted her dress, so that now the entire thing was bunched up around her waist, revealing the bulge straining against a pair of teal, satin panties, matching the dress and flats. Erin was too impatient to take them off, and so instead simply pulled them to the side, allowing Mikala's cock to spring free, throbbing for attention.

Mikala's cheeks were so hot she thought her head was about to explode. She watched as Erin settled on her knees on the sofa, lowering her head into her lap. In seconds she felt those soft lips part and slide across the head of her cock, and her eyes nearly rolled back in her head. She moaned with pleasure, leaning back on the sofa as Erin's lips traveled farther down along the shaft.

Erin was in love with Mikala's body. She was the complete package. Beautiful feminine form with a sizable cock tucked away. And what a tasty one it was, she thought as she slid her lips even further along it, until she'd taken the entire thing within her warm, wet mouth. She could tell from Mikala's moans that she was doing a good job, and so began to bob her head up and down quickly, wanting to give her best friend, her lover, as much pleasure as she could.

The living room was filled with lewd slurping noises as Erin continued her steamy blowjob, slobbering all over Mikala's thick member. She was doing such a good job in fact, that Mikala could feel herself beginning to approach orgasm. She whimpered between moans, shifting on the couch.

"I-I'm close..." She whispered between strained breaths.

Erin's movements slowed, teasingly sliding her soft lips all the way up the length of Mikala's cock, releasing it with a pop. She gave a little kiss right on the head and smiled happily. "Enjoying yourself?"

"I want to enjoy you," Mikala said lustfully. She pushed Erin so that she fell back onto the sofa on her back. Her pink-painted nails quickly found the clasp of Erin's cargo pants and she pulled them open, tugging them down her thighs, revealing a pair of black and red boyshorts. She yanked those down as well, and licked her lips hungrily as Erin's shaven sex came into view. The lips glistened with moisture, as she had clearly already gotten excited from her lascivious behavior.

Mikala crawled in between Erin's legs and lowered her head between her lover's luscious thighs. Her lips connected with the tight slit and she extended her tongue, running it through the wet folds. As the taste washed over her tongue, she moaned, the vibrations carrying into Erin's crevice and sending a shiver up her spine. Mikala fell in love at first taste, savoring the sweet flavor and aroma. She drove her tongue deep into Erin's pussy, and Erin moaned in response.

She felt Erin's hands on her head again, and this time one roughly pulled the tie out of her hair, releasing her ponytail. Her blonde hair fell across her face and shoulders as she continued tonguing Erin's increasingly wet cunt. Erin gripped Mikala's silky hair tightly, nails scratching her scalp as she held her head tightly between her thighs. "Oooh yeah, baby, just like that," she cooed.

Mikala, spurned further by Erin's words, ran her tongue from the hole, through the soft folds again and to the sensitive clit above. She wrapped her lips around it and practically inhaled, her teeth gently grazing across the surface. This set Erin on fire, and she arched her back, moaning so loud she nearly screamed as her body shook and she felt an orgasm tear through her.

When she stopped shaking, she realized she still had a firm grasp on Mikala's head, and used this to her advantage to pull her up her body, until she'd forced Mikala to lay on top of her. She kissed her passionately again, tasting herself on her lover's lips. When she broke the kiss, she pushed Mikala's head to the side and whispered directly into her ear.