Girls like Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mikala smiled, although she was still nervous.

-

That night, Mikala and Erin dressed in comfortable jeans and t-shirts and went out to meet their friends at the batting cages. Darrin, Beth, and Jay were already there, and Beth was currently up to bat, hitting and missing balls with equal measure. They'd all laugh each time she missed, but it was all in good fun.

"Heeey, it's Erin and 'Kala!" Darrin said happily. He tossed each of them a can of beer. Erin cracked hers open and chugged down a few gulps, and Mikala sipped lightly on hers.

Beth finally finished her round and handed the bat to Jay, who stepped up and readied it on his shoulder as the pitching machine was reset. As the first ball shot forth, he swung and the ball sailed way into the outfield.

"That's how it's done!" He said triumphantly, readying for the next pitch.

Erin chugged the rest of her beer and tossed the can in the trash before clapping her hands, and nodding towards Mikala, motioning her closer. The pair huddled close to Darrin and Beth while Jay continued his batting.

"Hey guys, I got something I need to tell you," Erin said quietly.

"Is everything alright, E?" Beth asked, sounding concerned.

"Oh yeah yeah, I'm fine. I just wanted to get something out of the way."

"What's up?" Darrin asked, sounding more curious than concerned.

"Mikala and I..." She paused to take Mikala's hand, giving it a squeeze. "Are dating."

Beth and Darrin looked at each other, and both grinned.

"Weren't you always? The way you two always look at each other and act I figured it was going on all along," Beth snickered.

"Yeah, you mean you guys weren't bangin' before?" Darrin asked with a laugh.

Mikala blushed but Erin laughed, shoving both Beth and Darrin.

"So we're cool?"

"Is there a reason we shouldn't be?" Beth asked.

"Yeah. Two chicks together is smokin' hot," Darrin said, waggling his eyebrows.

"Oh god," Mikala groaned as all of them laughed out loud again.

Jay had finally finished his session and returned to the group, raising a brow.

"What's everybody laughing at? I didn't do that bad, did I?"

"Nah man. These two are officially an item now is all."

Jay looked at Erin, then Mikala, then back to Beth and Darrin.

"Seriously?"

"Like we couldn't all see it before," Beth snorted.

"But that's gay," Jay said suddenly, staring disgustedly at Erin and Mikala.

"So? What's that matter?" Darrin asked.

"They're faggots. It's not right."

"Dude, not cool," Beth chastised him.

Erin began to clench her fists, but Mikala held tightly onto her arm, trying to keep her from getting violent.

"You guys are okay with this?" He asked, returning his gaze to Beth and Darrin.

"How can you not be? What the fuck is wrong with?" Darrin asked.

"There's nothing wrong with us," Mikala spoke up quietly.

"Shut up, dyke," Jay said, not even bothering to look at her.

This set Erin off. She broke free of Mikala's grasp and socked Jay right in the face. The group erupted into chaos. Fists flew in every direction. Darrin fought to pull Jay to one side while Beth and Mikala pulled Erin to another, as they were both still swinging at one another.

"Touch me again you fucking faggot, you'll get yours!"

"Dude, quit with that shit! It's uncouth!" Darrin said, shoving Jay away from the rest of them.

He dusted off his shirt aggressively and flipped everyone off, turning and leaving in a huff. Darrin frowned and turned back, returning to the three women.

"You okay, Erin?"

"Yeah I'll be fine," she said, wincing as she wiped a bit of blood from a cut above her eyebrow.

"I'm really sorry for that, we had no idea he was such a bigot," Beth offered.

"It's fine, really. Listen, we're gonna get out of here, you guys take care, yeah?" Erin said shortly. She took Mikala's hand and they walked out of the batting cages to concerned looks from their two remaining friends.

-

Once they'd gotten home, Mikala had Erin sit down on the edge of the tub while she went about cleaning the cut she'd sustained during the fight. She gently dabbed a wet cloth over the area, cleaning it of blood.

"Are you sure you're okay?" She asked quietly.

"Yeah, I'm great. What an asshole, though."

"That's what I was afraid of," Mikala remarked as she set the cloth down, retrieving the antibiotic ointment.

"It's fine. Darrin and Beth are cool with us, if Jay isn't, let him go fuck himself."

"But he's been our friend for so long." Mikala said thoughtfully, gently applying a bit of the ointment to Erin's brow.

As Mikala set the ointment back down, she knelt down in front of Erin, resting her head on her knee.

"What's so wrong about us being together, anyway?"

"There's nothing wrong with it. Absolutely nothing. And anyone who thinks otherwise is a dick." Erin said firmly. She leaned down and gave Mikala a kiss.

"We are who we are. No one's gonna stop us from being us."

Mikala smiled. This was one of the reasons she loved Erin so much. She was strong willed, and brave, unwilling to let anything get in her way.

"I love you," Mikala whispered.

"I love you too, and no power in the 'Verse can change that," Erin replied, giving her another kiss.

Act V: We Will Be Everything We'd Ever Need

A few days went by without any word whatsoever from Jay. Darrin and Beth were as cool as ever, and aside from more obvious jokes, didn't treat the pair any differently. After finishing up a few more days of work, Mikala and Erin had decided on another movie night, but this time they went out to the theater.

Mikala had began making her way towards a seat in the middle but Erin tugged on her hand, leading her up to the very back row. They took a seat in the darkened corner, and Mikala looked at Erin suspiciously. Even in the dim light, she could see that devilish smile she'd come to love. The theater wasn't very crowded, as the movie they'd chosen to see had already been out for some time, affording them even more privacy.

Shortly after the movie actually started playing, Mikala felt Erin's hand on her thigh, just below the pink sundress she was wearing. She almost jumped out of her seat in surprise, and raised a brow, turning her head to look at Erin, who was still smiling that evil smile.

Erin slipped her hand up Mikala's thigh, until she found her cute little pink panties. She slid them aside and pulled out her shaft, gently running her fingertips over it. Mikala gripped the armrests tightly as she bit her lip, trying to remain silent as her member began to harden. She nervously glanced around to make sure no one was looking, but as they were in the very back of the theater, there were no prying eyes on them.

It only took a minute or so until she was fully erect, and Erin wrapped her fingers around it delicately at first, tightening her grip only as she began to tug up and down. A quiet moan escaped Mikala's lips and she bit down on her bottom lip harder to try to silence herself, but over the sound of the movie, no one had heard her anyway.

Erin continued like this for a few minutes, but suddenly stopped. Mikala tilted her head, wondering what Erin was up to. She watched as Erin unbuttoned her pants, slipping her hand into them. She could tell from the way the fabric moved that Erin had begun to finger herself. After a few moments of this, she pulled her hand out, most of which was now slicked with Erin's juices. She then placed it back on Mikala's cock and another moan escaped as she felt Erin's soft, now sopping wet hand return, expertly jacking her off in the dark theater, while people sat watching the movie only feet away.

Mikala suddenly realized Erin's pants were still open and smiled coyly. She snaked her arm underneath Erin's and slipped it inside, right past her panties and to her wet, warm slit. She easily inserted two fingers and began to finger her in time with Erin pumping her cock.

The two were fidgeting in their seats, trying to keep quiet as they pleasured each other. Mikala began to pump her fingers faster, and lifted her thumb to rub Erin's clit at the same time, which caused Erin to tighten her wet fist and pump Mikala's cock faster. At nearly the same time, they both came. Erin shook and Mikala could feel her hand get wetter, while at the same time Erin's hand caused her to begin to spurt her own cum, which leaked over her panties and Erin's fingers. Both women withdrew their fingers, licking them clean of the other's fluids. They straightened up their clothes as best they could and watched the rest of the movie in relative silence, though each know they wanted nothing more than for the movie to be done so they could take their show on the road.

-

They practically ran home after the movie, wanting to continue where they'd left off. As soon as they burst through the door, Erin was all over Mikala, but Mikala suddenly put her hands on her shoulders, pushing her back slightly. Erin looked confused, but Mikala was smiling sweetly.

"I got a little messy at the theater. Give me a few minutes, let me freshen up for you, please?" Mikala requested.

"Oh of course, babe," Erin Agreed.

"I'll meet you in your bedroom," Mikala said with a wink, before disappearing into her own.

Erin went to her room, leaving the door open for Mikala. She stripped out of her t-shirt and jeans, leaving her clad in nothing but a pair of stunning red silk panties and bra, which provided a stark contrast against her dark skin. She fidgeted on the bed, tempted to begin masturbating while she waited, but she forced herself to wait, knowing that whatever Mikala had planned had to be good. She just didn't know how good, that is, until Mikala entered her bedroom, leaning against the door in the sexiest pose she could muster. Erin's jaw dropped.

Mikala smiled sweetly. She was dressed in a pink lace thong and bra. She also had on a black garter belt with pink accents, and attached to it were sheer black thigh high stockings, running all the way down to her three inch black heels. Erin stared silently, still slack jawed. Her hair was styled so that it curled slightly at the ends, perfectly framing her pretty face.

"Do you like it?" Mikala asked nervously.

"Like it?" Erin finally said, closing her mouth. "I love it, and only because I can't think of a word stronger than love," she exclaimed.

This made Mikala smile. She sauntered across the bedroom, her heels clicking on the floor as she made her way over. She crawled up onto the bed on her hands and knees, perched over Mikala's figure, and kissed her deeply. Erin closed her eyes, kissing back, one hand instinctively caressing Mikala's cheek.

Mikala ran her leg along Erin's, the stocking creating the most wonderful friction between them. Once she'd broken the kiss, Mikala kept the initiative, kissing along Erin's chin, across her throat, and down to her chest. She reached behind her, unclasping the bra. Erin adjusted her shoulders, letting it fall, and Mikala removed it completely, tossing it to the floor. She then leaned forward, wrapping her lips around Erin's nipple, which hardened right away. As she did this, she tweaked the other between her thumb and finger. All the while she felt Erin's fingers running through her hair.

She swapped places, suckling the other nipple while her fingers traced their way to the other, now wet with her saliva. After giving them each attention, she spread a random pattern of kisses over Erin's dark flesh, across her breasts and stomach, and down to just above her panties. It was driving Erin wild, but she stayed patient, not wanting to rush her beautiful girlfriend.

Mikala continued her gentle kisses, across the surface of Erin's panties, which had already developed a sizable wet spot. She kissed across each of her thighs, occasionally sinking her teeth in, just enough to create a little tension. She glanced up to see Erin now fondling herself, watching excitedly as Mikala continued her onslaught of gentle kisses.

She finally settled in between those perfect thighs. She slid a single digit up along the length of Erin's slit through her panties, which made her lift her butt off the bed.

"Oh god," Erin moaned.

Mikala smiled, knowing she was doing a good job. She repeated this action again, and then pressed firmly against Erin's clit through the silken fabric, rubbing it up and down for a moment. Her butt came off the bed again as she thrust her hips in pleasure. Mikala giggled.

Mikala finally decided she'd teased her lover enough, and hooked her thumbs in the sides of Erin's panties, tugging them down. Again that shapely butt lifted from the bed, allowing Mikala to pull them down with ease. She pulled them all the way down, dropping them at the foot of the bed. Now, she began another trail of kisses, starting at Erin's foot and working her way all the way up her toned legs, until yet again she lay between her thighs. Mikala inhaled deeply and smiled.

"I love the way you smell," she whispered.

Before Erin could even respond, she lowered her head between those perfect thighs and planted a kiss directly on Erin's clit, making her moan. She suckled it between her lips gently, grazing it with her teeth before flicking her tongue across it repeatedly. Erin was writhing on the bed already. The teasing had driven her so close, and she knew that already her orgasm was imminent. Mikala had no intention of only making her cum once, however.

Mikala ran a finger up and down Erin's slit, making it shimmer with her juices, before slowly inserting it into her hole, all the while still sucking on her clit. She began thrusting her finger, curling it in a come hither motion as she did.

"OhgodohgodohgodFUCK!" Erin shouted as her body quaked in orgasm.

Mikala smiled and withdrew her now thoroughly wet-finger, and used it to begin rubbing Erin's clit as she ran her tongue through the soft folds, and down into the hole, replacing her finger. She darted it in and out, scooping up every bit of nectar she could as she continued to circle Erin's sensitive little bud. Erin was still riding the wave of her first orgasm when the second one hit, and she grabbed hold of Mikala's head, her fingernails digging into her scalp as she experienced a powerful multiple orgasm.

Mikala came up for air, smiling, her entire mouth shiny from Erin's juices.

"You just don't know how good you're making me feel," Erin purred.

"I've got a pretty good idea," Mikala smiled, licking her lips.

"Get up here and let me taste you now. I want that thick cock in my mouth," she said demandingly.

Mikala giggled but complied, slithering up Erin's body, her stockinged legs caressing Erin's bare flesh as she did. Erin tugged on her hips though, causing her to sit in a kneeling position just over her chest. She wasted no time in taking off the panties, instead choosing to push them to the side, releasing Mikala's achingly hard cock.

Now it was Erin who licked her lips, before hungrily swallowing the entire length in one go. Her head became a blur as she quickly bobbed, slobbering all over it. Mikala moaned and ran her fingers through Erin's raven locks with one hand, while groping her breasts through the pink bra with the other.

She didn't have to worry about the bra long though. Erin lifted her hands, never stopping her sloppy, impassioned blowjob as she reached around Mikala, finding the clasp and tugging it open. She then quickly pulled it off, and Mikala relaxed her arms, letting it fall. Erin caught it, throwing it across the room as she now groped both of Mikala's bare breasts, still eagerly sucking her cock.

"Oh god, Erin, your lips are so soft...they feel so good.."

Erin lifted her head just long enough to say, "Talk dirty to me," before again sucking Mikala's shaft back into her warm, waiting mouth.

Mikala had never talked dirty before, but in the heat of the moment, and dressed up all sexy like she was, she couldn't resist.

"Suck my cock baby, just like that," she cooed, which spurned Erin on even faster. "You want me to cum in your mouth? I'm close," she added in.

Erin kept one hand firmly massaging Mikala's tits but lowered the other, gently squeezing her balls as her lips continued to slide over the length of her saliva-slicked cock.

"Here it comes baby, I'm about to cum between those pretty lips," Mikala whispered, Erin's hand and mouth expertly working over every inch of her most sensitive area.

"Oooh god!" She shouted as she began to spurt thick, hot jets of spunk into Erin's mouth. Erin swallowed it all expertly, pulling back so that the last few shot over her tongue.

"Oh yeah baby, swallow it," Mikala commanded, smiling from ear to ear.

Erin pulled herself up on the bed, sitting up and kissing Mikala, who could taste the salty reminder of her orgasm on Erin's tongue.

"I want you to fuck me from behind baby, drill that girlcock right into my pussy," Erin demanded, suckling on Mikala's neck.

"Oh wow!" Mikala moaned in surprise. Even with the dirty talk, she hadn't expected that, but the combination of Erin's kissing and words kept her rock hard.

Erin slid from beneath Mikala and rolled onto her hands and knees, craning her neck and smiling seductively at her girlfriend.

"C'mon baby, give me that cock. Fuck me."

"As you wish," Mikala grinned, positioning herself behind Erin and holding onto her hips. Though Erin was still tight, she was sopping wet, and so Mikala's cock slid easily into the hot tunnel. She began thrusting, pink nails digging into Erin's hips as both of them began moaning, nearly in unison.

"Fuck yeah! Fuck me, Mikala, fuck me with that beautiful cock!" She screamed, pushing her hips back to meet each of Mikala's thrusts.

"Oh baby, you're so sexy, so tight, so wet. So perfect!" Mikala retorted. It wasn't as dirty, but it was definitely heartfelt, among other things.

"Harder," Erin demanded, gripping the sheets.

Mikala obeyed, thrusting even harder and faster into Erin's tight pussy, her hips slapping against Erin's butt, groaning as she felt her muscles contract around her cock, bringing her ever closer to another orgasm. She wanted to make absolutely certain Erin came with her though, and so she slipped one hand around Erin's thigh and began rubbing her clit in rapid circles in time with her fucking.

"Oh fuck, Mikala! Don't stop! Don't stop!" Erin screamed as her body shook again. She gripped the sheets so tightly her knuckles were white as she felt yet another orgasm rock her.

Erin's inner walls contracting were the final straw for Mikala, as she too shouted. "Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum so deep in you, baby!" She announced, screaming as well as her cock ejected loads of hot sticky cum into Erin's pussy.

Finally she dismounted, collapsing on the bed and panting, sweat covering her body. Erin collapsed in a similar fashion, her chest heaving for breath.

"You sound so sexy when you talk dirty to me," Erin commented.

"So do you," Mikala panted.

The pair crawled into bed properly and snuggling up before they fell asleep.

-

Erin stirred first in the morning. She grinned, seeing Mikala laying next to her sleeping peacefully, still dressed in her sexy black nylons. She gently rolled her onto her back and then slid down the bed. Erin then took Mikala's cock into her mouth, and it began to harden right away as she went about sucking it.

This made Mikala stir. She yawned and stretched, and suddenly her eyes shot open once she realized what was happening. She briefly looked down to watch Erin sucking her dick, and then lay her head back down on the pillow.

"Good morning to you too," she said with a giggle.

Erin simply lifted one hand and gave a thumbs up as she continued to blow her girlfriend's cock. At the same time, she rubbed her fingers along the nylon stockings, which made Mikala twitch. She'd always loved stockings, but found rare occasion to wear them, and so to see Erin appreciate them turned her on even more.