Girls like Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even after last night's festivities, Erin's warm, wet mouth brought her close in record time. She arched her back off the bed as she came, and Erin, in her usual fashion, swallowed it all. She then crawled back up Mikala's form and gave her a kiss, smiling before speaking.

"Good morning. See you in the shower in five?"

"It's a date," Mikala giggled.

-

After another morning session in the shower, Mikala and Erin were finally clean and ready to take on the day. About midway through work, Erin got a phone call from Beth.

"Hey so, Darrin and I talked Jay into hitting the bar with us tonight, figure if he's in public he won't make a scene. We didn't tell him you guys would be there, but as we've been friends for so long, I really wanna get this ironed out. Would you guys come tonight?"

"I'll have to talk it over with my associate," Erin said, trying to sound equal parts sarcastic and humorous.

She held the phone against her shoulder as she turned to Mikala.

"Hey babe, Beth wants us to hit the bar tonight to work stuff out, Jay will be there but doesn't know we will be, too. Are you comfortable with that?"

Mikala thought for a moment, but nodded, trying to strengthen her resolve.

"Let's do it," she said firmly.

"Well I don't think the customers would appreciate that, right in the middle of the bakery. You little lynx," Erin replied with a wink. Mikala laughed and rolled her eyes. Erin grinned and lifted the phone back to her ear. "It's a date. We'll see you guys there."

As Erin hung up, Mikala hopped up to sit on the counter, looking at her.

"Do you think it'll go well? I mean you guys were throwing punches last time."

"It's in a more public place, there'll be a lot of other people around. It should be fine."

"And if it's not?"

Erin leaned against the counter between Mikala's legs, pulling her head down so they could share an intimate little kiss.

"Don't worry babe. It'll be fine."

"You'll be there, so it will be," Mikala smiled, giving Erin another kiss.

"You're too damn sweet for your own good," Erin replied with a grin.

-

Later that evening after the pair had finished up at work, they traveled the few blocks to the bar in question. Erin peeked her head inside first, and saw Darrin and Beth sitting at a booth facing her, with Jay on the other side, his back to the door. Erin took Mikala's hand and they both entered, walking over to the booth. Erin addressed Darrin directly.

"This seat taken?"

"Yeah it is," Jay cut in quickly.

"Jay, stop," Darrin scowled.

Jay remained defiant though, sliding closer to the edge of the booth. Darrin stood up and nudged him right back over, sitting beside him and preventing his escape. Mikala and Erin sat next to Beth.

"I don't want to talk to these freaks," Jay said, his voice full of venom.

"Well they're gonna talk to you, and you're gonna listen, and be respectful," Darrin said threateningly.

"What's there to talk about?" Jay spat. "They're faggots, and that's wrong."

Out of nowhere, Mikala suddenly found her courage, and found herself saying something she never thought she would, at least not in front of anyone but Erin.

"I'm transgender too. Does that make me any less of a person?" She asked firmly, staring directly at Jay.

The entire table fell silent. Beth, Darrin, Jay, and even Erin were looking flabbergasted at Mikala now, completely shocked by the revelation, or in Erin's case, her coming out so suddenly.

"You're...what?" Jay stammered.

"You heard me. And guess what, Jay? We don't need your approval. We don't need anyone's approval. We're in love, we are who we are, and you can go fuck yourself if you're not okay with that."

She turned to Erin, squeezing her hand.

"Shall we, sweetie?"

"Y-Yeah babe, sure," Erin said, still in shock. She slid out of the booth and Mikala came with her, still hand in hand.

"We'll see you guys later," Mikala said, blowing a defiant kiss towards them as she and Erin made their way towards the door.

-

Erin was still speechless for the first block or so on their way home. But she finally managed to find her voice as they grew closer to their apartment.

"So uh...so that was..." She stuttered, unable to complete her thought.

"Pretty stupid, huh?" Mikala asked, her voice uneasy. It was clear she was beginning to regret the sudden decision to bare it all.

"It was brave, is what it was," Erin finally found her own voice.

"You think so?" Mikala asked, sounding unsure.

"I wouldn't have been able to do that, even. Bravest thing I've ever seen," Erin said with a smile, pecking Mikala on the cheek.

"Oh c'mon, it wasn't that grand."

"It sure was!" Erin said confidently, squeezing Mikala's hand.

They both went quiet for a short while, enjoying the crisp night air, until finally Mikala spoke up again, her voice quiet.

"Do you think Darrin and Beth will still like me?"

"I think Jay is a lost cause, but I think Darrin and Beth will understand. They might have a few questions, but they'd understand."

"I hope so," Mikala added in, as they completed their trek home, ascending the stairs to their apartment.

-

No sooner had they closed their door when Erin's phone rang. She fished it out of her pocket and answered.

"Yeah? Uh huh. Okay. Alright."

After a brief conversation she held the phone to her shoulder, turning to Mikala.

"It's Darrin, wants me to put it on speaker, you chill?"

Mikala nodded, trying her best to look brave again.

Erin tapped the speaker button and held the phone up in her palm.

"Hey 'Kala, you there?"

"I'm here," Mikala said, stepping closer to the phone.

"Hey 'Kalaaaaa!" Beth shouted. Darrin clearly had his phone on speaker too.

"So listen," Darrin began. "Beth and I just wanted you to know, you'll always be our friend. We don't care what you were born as or who you choose to be with."

Mikala and Erin both smiled at each other, before Mikala spoke again.

"And Jay?"

"We've cut him out of our lives. If he can't handle you two, that's his loss."

The girlfriends' smiles grew wider.

"You guys are the best," Mikala said happily.

"So are you two! We'll leave you be, we're sure you've got gratuitous sex to be having!"

They could hear Beth giggling in the background.

"You know it!" Erin said with a grin before hanging up.

"Erin!" Mikala laughed, blushing, pushing her shoulder playfully.

"Oh please, you told them you were trans tonight. How is that any different?"

Mikala thought for a second and shrugged.

"Good point."

Erin laughed and grabbed Mikala's hand, leading her to her bedroom.

"And here you were thinking it was probably just a joke," Erin grinned as she wrapped her arms around Mikala's waist and kissed her passionately. Mikala was all smiles as she returned the kiss, wrapping her arms around Erin's neck.

As they continued to lock lips, Erin shuffled backwards towards the bed, until she fell back on it, taking Mikala with her. As they landed with a little bounce, they both giggled.

"Hey wait," Mikala said suddenly, kissing Erin's cheek before crawling off the bed. "Give me ten minutes, then come to my room, okay?"

Erin grinned. "You got it, darling."

And with that Mikala trotted off to her bedroom, closing the door. Erin knew she was going to put on something sexy, and so decided to dress up herself. She stripped out of her clothes and dug through her closet. She wasn't the type to dress 'sexy' often, but she knew she had a few things tucked away, and before long, she found what she was after. She found and slid on her fishnet bodystocking that had holes in all the right places, grinning to herself, knowing Mikala would love it. After this she put on a pair of black high heeled boots. She looked at her full-length mirror on the wall and grinned.

"Oh she is gonna love this."

She tottered around for the remaining few minutes to give Mikala time to finish up whatever she was doing, and then finally went to her bedroom door, cracking it open and peering inside. Her jaw dropped.

The room was dim, save for candles burning in various places. They were clearly rose-scented, as she caught the aroma when the door opened. There was soft music playing, a song she recognized instantly as one of Mikala's favorites. She listened for a moment to it play.

'Saw your face, heard your name. Gotta get with you. Girls like girls like boys do, nothing new. Isn't this why we came? Gotta get with you. Girls like girls like boys do, nothing new.'

Then her eyes finally fell on Mikala. She was laying on the bed, sitting against the headboard with one knee propped up. She was dressed in a pink silk camisole, matching thong, and white thigh high stockings that clipped to a white garter belt with pink bows. Her feet were adorned with hot pink pumps. Even in the candlelight, Erin could see Mikala was smiling.

"Do you like it?" Mikala asked softly.

"It's perfect," Erin replied, stepping inside and closing the door.

"Yours is too...wow." Mikala said, her eyes hungrily trailing over every inch of Erin's dark body.

Erin crawled up onto the bed and over Mikala, kissing her once more. Their soft lips met and tongues entangled in the most loving kiss they'd shared to date. Mikala gently caressed Erin's cheek, while Erin ran her fingers through Mikala's hair.

After a few minutes, Erin finally pulled her head back, smiling.

"I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too, always," Mikala responded.

They kissed tenderly again, caressing each other lovingly. As they did, Erin reached down, taking the end of Mikala's camisole between her fingers and lifting it. They stopped kissing just long enough for the fabric to pass between them before they resumed, their lips meeting at all different angles, as the song on the stereo continued to play.

'We will be, everything we'd ever need. Don't tell me, tell me what I feel. I'm real and I don't feel like boys. Saw your face, heard your name, gotta get with you. Girls like girls like boys do, nothing new.'

Erin rolled to Mikala's side, their lips never parting, as she pulled Mikala on top of her. She reached down, pulling Mikala's panties down past her thighs until she could push them no further. Mikala shimmied her legs and kicked them off, all the while never breaking their kiss. Finally though, they parted, both panting for breath. Erin whispered softly.

"Take me, Mikala."

"As you wish," Mikala whispered back. She lowered herself slightly, feeling Erin's heat and moisture at the head of her shaft, before she slowly pushed it in. She moaned as Erin's lips came apart around her, allowing inch after inch to slide inside the tight, wet tunnel, until those velvet-like walls clung to the entire thing. Erin let out a long, happy sigh, wrapping her arms around Mikala's waist.

Mikala felt so complete as she began to thrust into Erin. The two of them were locked in this carnal position, sharing their most intimate desires. They were no longer only best friends; they were girlfriends. They were lovers. Mikala knew she wanted nothing else but to be with Erin for the rest of her life, and Erin felt the same way.

"You're all I'll ever need," Erin whispered, reflecting Mikala's thoughts.

"So are you," Mikala replied, thrusting deeper into her.

Erin was arching her back off the bed, her fishnet-covered legs rubbing against the smooth white nylons on Mikala's, making them both feel even better. Her nails dug into the skin of Mikala's back, leaving bright red trails as Mikala picked up the pace, thrusting harder and deeper into her lover, kissing all over her cheek and neck as she did.

"Don't stop," Erin begged, her nails digging in even deeper to Mikala's skin.

The pain felt exquisite as she experienced the pin-prick sensation of Erin's nails, while at the same time feeling exquisite with her shaft buried so deeply within Erin's tight channel. She increased her tempo, feeling herself approach the point of no return.

"Don't stop, please" Erin begged again as she let out a loud moan, biting into Mikala's neck as she came, her juices practically dripping over Mikala's cock.

That extra bit of pain mixed with pleasure was enough to send Mikala over the edge. With a few final, powerful thrusts, she came deep within Erin.

Her thrusting slowed, Erin's back returned to the bed, and they lay in each others arms, breathing heavily. They shared another loving kiss and snuggled in close together.

For the first time in her life, Mikala and Erin were absolutely certain everything was going to be alright.

Girls like girls like boys do, nothing new.

Fin