Girls like Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had mine, now it's time to get yours. Fuck me, baby," she demanded, biting Mikala's earlobe.

Mikala shuddered at the request and the sudden nibble. She was still rock hard after the blowjob and her own work on Erin's now sopping wet pussy, and she was all too happy to oblige. She slid up further, positioning herself at the opening, before sliding in slowly, until her entire length was buried, gripped tightly by Erin's inner walls.

Erin moaned loudy again, for the first time feeling Mikala's cock buried deep within her tight pussy. She felt filled up so perfectly, and almost wanted to remain like this. Almost. Her desire to get fucked by her hot blonde best friend was too strong though, and she didn't have to beg further as Mikala began to pump in and out.

The two had such a sudden outburst of passion that they remained in their various states of undress. Even now, Mikala still had on her dress, though it was bunched up around her waist, with her panties pulled to the side as she continued to drive her cock deeply into Erin in quick thrusts. Erin's pants and panties were around her knees, and she hadn't even taken her shirt or bra off. She didn't care though, with Mikala filling her up and fucking her so perfectly.

The tightness was too much for Mikala. Erin was soaking wet, and so hot she almost felt as if she were burning, but she was riding high on a wave of pleasure. She whispered into Erin's ear as her thrusts became erratic.

"I'm...about to...cum..." She whispered between breaths, thrusting faster and harder. Erin was raising her hips off the sofa in tandem, pulling Mikala's throbbing shaft deeper within her as she felt her own orgasm approaching.

"Oh yes baby, go on, cum for me baby girl, cum for me," she whispered back.

Mikala bit Erin's neck as she arrived at her peak. With a few final thrusts she began to cum, shooting her hot, white seed deep within her ebony friend's pussy. Erin came simultaneously, her vaginal muscles contracting and milking Mikala's rod dry. She dug her nails into Erin's back, leaving red lines from her shoulders down.

Both girls thoroughly spent, Mikala lay on top of Erin, still deep inside her, as both fought to catch their breaths.

Erin wrapped her arms around Mikala's lower back , kissing her softly.

"I love you, and I'm sorry I never said it sooner," she whispered.

"I'm sorry too...and I love you," she offered back, resuming their kiss.

They fell asleep in each others arms on the sofa that night, feeling more contented than either of them thought possible.

-

Mikala was the first to stir. Her eyes fluttered open, and she realized she was still lying half-clothed on top of Erin. She carefully began to slide off her, but suddenly felt Erin's hand grip her side and pull her back. She looked down to see Erin smiling, and the two shared a tender kiss.

"Morning, darling," Erin whispered.

"Good morning," Mikala replied happily.

Erin released her grip and Mikala stood up, stretching with a yawn that ended in cute little squeak.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower," Mikala said as she pranced towards the bathroom.

"I'll get our coffee and tea ready," Erin offered, climbing off the couch herself.

Mikala shed what little clothes she still had on and hopped in the shower. As the water began cascading over her slender form, she begin to wonder if she hadn't just hallucinated the previous night's events. Had she and Erin really had sex? Had they gone from long time best friends to lovers, just like that?

She didn't have much time to think about it, as the shower curtain suddenly shifted to the side, and Erin's nude form appeared.

"Is this stall taken?" She asked with a grin.

"O-of course not," Mikala said. Her cheeks flushed. Even after what they'd done last night, she still felt shy in front of Erin like this. The feeling didn't last, however.

Erin slipped behind Mikala, wrapping her arms around her stomach. She began to kiss her lover's neck, gently nipping at the flesh between gentle kisses and suckles. Her hands began to travel up Mikala's flat tummy, until they'd found their way to her breasts. She squeezed them gently, suddenly biting her earlobe. Mikala moaned, and her nipples hardened immediately in Erin's soft, knowing hands.

"I'm still turned on from last night," Erin whispered in her ear, biting the lobe again. "I want you to fuck me again."

She suddenly slipped in front of Mikala and kissed her deeply, her tongue wriggling between the other's lips briefly she turned around, leaning over and balancing on the shower wall. She shook her butt enticingly, craning her neck to look over shoulder with a smile.

Mikala was already hard, seeing Erin's toned, dark figure bent over in front of her. She couldn't resist the offer and so stepped forward, placing her hands on Erin's hips. Erin's smile grew wider. She found Mikala so sexy, her body glistening from the water, hair stuck to the sides of her face and her shoulders. When she felt the head of Mikala's member press against her opening however, she lowered her head, carefully keeping herself balanced against the wall of the shower.

Mikala gripped Erin's hips and slowly slid into her inch by inch, until her entire cock was buried within the tight, wet channel. Both of them moaned simultaneously. Mikala began to thrust into the dark-skinned beauty, feeling her muscles clenching her so perfectly each time she pushed deeply within the heated chamber.

The moment was sublime. The steam of the shower made them dizzy, and the warm water beaded on their skin, dripping down in little streams here and there. Mikala had gotten into a good rhythm, not too fast or too slow. Each time she pumped into Erin, she reveled in the moist tightness, and the warmth was even greater than that of the shower. She felt herself growing close and her pink-painted nails dug into the flesh of Erin's hips.

"I'm close," she whispered in warning.

"Oh yes baby, cum for me," Erin purred, thrusting her hips back to meet Mikala's motions, helping her along.

Their timed movements brought her even closer, faster. With a loud moan Mikala thrust her head back, allowing the shower water to sprinkle her face as she thrust deeply into Erin, ejecting her hot cum within her. Erin's body shook as she felt her own orgasm overtake her, making her even wetter. Mikala panted for breath and slowly slid out, her white seed dripping out of Erin's hole as she did. Erin quickly turned around and dropped to her knees, taking Mikala's cock between her lips, cleaning it of their combined juices. Mikala moaned again.

Finally they turned to actually cleaning each other. The lovingly scrubbed each other down with bodywash, and Erin even helped Mikala shampoo and condition her long hair. As she ran her fingers through the thick, wet strands, she smiled.

"Your hair is so lovely," she whispered.

"I like yours, too," Mikala replied.

"Even with how short it is? Thought you preferred hair like yours," Erin argued.

"Yours is perfect though. Everything about you is," Mikala offered with a smile.

For this, Erin tilted Mikala's head over her shoulder and gave her another kiss.

"That goes double for you, sweetheart."

-

After they'd finally finished up in the shower, the pair had their morning tea and coffee and got dressed for the day. Today Erin had gone with a pair of tight jeans, a black and white Paramore t-shirt, and yellow and black running shoes. Mikala, ever the feminine one, had dressed in a knee length pink, pleated skirt, and a simple white blouse with bell sleeves, as well as pink flats.

For the first time, they held hands on the way to work, not caring who saw them. After the usual morning rush, they had their time to talk and relax more.

Mikala was busy wiping down the counter as Erin approached, giving her a hearty hip bump.

"Hey darlin', what do you say to an actual date night this time, really make things official?"

"I figured things were official after what we did last night and um, in the shower," Mikala whispered with a giggle. Erin laughed.

"You know what I meant. How about we go out for dinner and drinks, then maybe see how the cards fall, and if everything goes well, you could always come back to my place," Erin said with a sly smile and giggle.

Mikala laughed and nudged Erin.

"I'm in."

"I know you were, but what about tonight?" Erin said, her devious grin growing.

"Oh my god, you!" Mikala replied, playfully shoving Erin this time, as they both had a good laugh.

Act IV: Girls Like Girls Like Boys Do, Nothing New

The work day couldn't be over soon enough, as the girls were definitely looking forward to their date. When it was finally time, they practically rushed from the bakery and over the few blocks to one of their favorite restaurants. It was a 50s themed place, with all the proper decor, and there was even a bar and place for dancing.

They took a seat at a booth and quickly placed their orders. It wasn't long before they'd gotten their simple burgers, fries, and milkshakes. They happily scarfed down their food and then chatted over what was left of their shakes.

"This feels so perfect," Mikala commented.

"What was wrong with us?" Erin wondered aloud. "I mean, how long did you know you had feelings for me?"

"I don't even know," Mikala answered honestly. "I guess we've just been best friends for so long that it just kind of...happened, you know?"

"I get that. I can't pinpoint where it happened either," Erin admitted.

"Why didn't you ever say anything?" Mikala asked.

"Why didn't you?" Erin retorted.

"I guess I was just afraid. With my...y'know, condition, I never really thought anyone would want to be with me."

"Oh babe," Erin suddenly frowned. She slid out of her booth and came around to Mikala's side, wrapping an arm around her shoulder. "Don't you ever say that again. You're perfect, you hear me? I love your body, and even if you get the surgery you want, I'll STILL love it. And if anyone has a problem with that, I'll kick their ass. Ya dig?"

Mikala couldn't help but smile at this.

"Thanks," she offered up meekly.

At that moment, a familiar song began to play, and Erin smiled wide. She grabbed Mikala's hand and led her out onto the dance floor, who blushed immediately. She was still relatively shy, so the thought of everyone seeing them dance made her nervous.

Erin pulled Mikala's arms around her neck, and put her own around Mikala's waist as the two began to dance. Erin smiled and sang to Mikala in tune with the song as they spun around.

"Earth angel, earth angel, will you be mine? My darling dear, love you all the time."

Mikala suddenly cut in, her shyness fading into a little smile as she sang back.

"I'm just a fool, a fool in love with you,"

They both giggled and continued to dance to the song, not caring who looked or if anyone judged them. For a moment they were lost in time, laughing, looking into each other's eyes, and dancing happily. Nothing else mattered.

When the song finished, Erin gave Mikala a little spin and a dip, who giggled. Surprisingly, several of the people scattered around the restaurant clapped, which made Erin smile and wave and Mikala blush again.

Their first actual date complete, they paid the bill and rushed on home.

-

The date had gotten the pair worked up again, and they were already locked in a passionate kiss as Erin fumbled with her key, struggling to get it into the lock. Once she had and the door opened, they practically stumbled through it, shedding articles of clothing with lightning speed, leaving a trail all the way to Erin's bedroom. Once they arrived, she shoved Mikala down onto the bed and crawled in between her thighs, immediately taking her cock into her mouth, bobbing her head excitedly. Mikala moaned right away, watching Erin engulf her rapidly hardening member.

"O-Oh god," Mikala moaned. "Eager tonight!"

Erin released Mikala's cock, now shimmering with her saliva, from her mouth just long enough to say speak. "Not my fault you taste so good," she said before quickly taking the entire thing between her lips again.

"You do too," Mikala whispered after another moan.

Erin raised her head, once more releasing Mikala's shaft.

"Is that so?" She asked with a grin.

Erin suddenly swung herself around, lowering her pussy to Mikala's face as she lay atop her in a 69, taking her cock back between her lips and sucking yet again. Mikala licked her lips hungrily and extended her tongue, diving it right into Erin's moist folds. Both of them were going to town on each other, and lewd slurping noises filled the bedroom as they each got faster and more turned on.

It wasn't long before Mikala felt the now familiar sensation. "I'm close," she warned.

This time however Erin didn't stop. She bobbed her head even faster, and Mikala could feel the back of Erin's throat each time she engulfed the entire length of her cock, driving her closer and closer. Mikala didn't stop either though, running her tongue from Erin's dripping center to her sensitive clit, locking her lips around it and sucking.

Erin groaned around Mikala's cock as she continued to slide her lips along the length of it, and she shivered as she came. Seconds later, she felt Mikala begin to pulse in her mouth, and for the first time tasted her hot, sticky cum. She swallowed every last drop, finally slowing her movements until she slowly released her lover's cock. She rotated around so that she now lay on top of Mikala and kissed her deeply so that they could taste each other. They both moaned into the kiss.

As their tongues began to dance, Erin was rubbing her slit, now moist from her own juices and Mikala's expert tonguing, all along the edge of Mikala's cock, preventing it from getting soft. Mikala could feel the heat emanating from within, and just the thought of how hot and tight it was was enough to keep her hard.

Erin lifted her head, smiling a devilish little smile at Mikala before she began to kiss along her cheek and down to her neck again. She lifted herself slightly, catching the head of Mikala's cock in her opening, but before she moved any further, she whispered, "I love the feeling of you inside me."

As soon as she'd finished speaking, she slid down teasingly slow, her tight, wet pussy swallowing Mikala's hard cock inch by inch, all the while kissing Mikala's neck and nibbling her earlobe. Mikala wrapped her arms around Erin's waist as she felt Erin bottom out, having taken the entire throbbing length within her.

Suddenly, Erin lifted herself so that she was sitting atop Mikala, looking down at her with the most sultry look she could muster. Her short hair was a little disheveled from their session so far, but for the most part it still hung messily over the left side of her face. Mikala felt this gave her a somewhat mysterious, and very sexy look. Erin reached out to grab her hands, placing them on her breasts as she began to bounce up and down, riding Mikala's cock slowly at first, letting it slip within in a carefully timed rhythm.

Mikala was in heaven yet again. Erin was so tight and sweltering. Not only that, she was gorgeous. Perfect cocoa colored skin, breasts that fit perfectly in Mikala's hands, and of course for Mikala, the most important thing of all was the love and respect she felt for her.

Erin's tempo began to increase every few minutes. She'd pause every now and again, just soaking up feeling filled to the brim by Mikala's thick dick. Sweat was beginning to bead on both their bodies as she went faster and faster, riding her lover's cock as if there were no tomorrow. Mikala even began to thrust her hips off the bed in time with each of Erin's movements, driving even deeper within her and making them both moan.

Erin's gyrations reached a fever pitch, and she drove herself down against Mikala's pelvis as she shivered, digging her nails into her lover's stomach as she did, cumming for the second time today. Her juices were absolutely soaking Mikala's cock.

Mikala was still rock hard, but she honestly didn't care if she got to cum again. As long as Erin was happy, she was happy. Erin wasn't just about to keep her in suspense however. She climbed off of Mikala's now dripping wet cock and took it back into her mouth, cleaning it of her juices and replacing them with her own saliva once more. After bobbing her head a few times, she smiled up at Mikala.

"I want to taste you again, feel you cum in my mouth, got it?" She asked, as if it were a question.

"Yes ma'am," Mikala offered with a little giggle that devolved into a moan as he felt those soft lips wrap around her shaft once again.

After being ridden so well by Erin, Mikala knew it wouldn't be long until she came, especially with how good Erin was blowing her. It was amazing to Mikala, the way she was able to take the entire thing into her mouth repeatedly with no problems. Erin was practically slobbering over Mikala's cock as her head became a blur, saliva dripping down the corner of her mouth and over her chin.

Mikala began to run her fingers through Erin's short, black hair, and suddenly she felt Erin's hand on hers, tightening her grip. Mikala had always been more of a gentle soul, but under Erin's guidance, she wasn't about to not follow through. She gripped a fistful of hair and began helping Erin to bob her head, and before she knew it she was arching her back with a shout, shooting her cum across Erin's tongue and down her throat. Once her cock had finished pulsing, Erin released it with a sticky smile and again worked her way back up Mikala's body. They kissed again, and lay cuddling in one another's arms.

Once she'd caught her breath, Mikala was the first to speak.

"I never would've thought I'd hear you talk dirty," she said thoughtfully.

"You don't like it?" Erin asked, sounding somewhat concerned.

"No no! It's really hot. It was just surprising."

"Oh good, because I had no intentions of stopping," Erin answered with a grin, giving Mikala a peck on the cheek.

Mikala giggled and snuggled in closer. It wasn't long before they both fell asleep, their bodies entwined after a night of passion.

-

Having the day off work, no one had bothered to set an alarm, so the thing to wake them was Erin's cell phone suddenly ringing. Both of them snorted awake and looked around for the source of the noise groggily. Erin figured out what it was and took a moment to rub the sleep from her eyes before grabbing her phone to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hey! It's Darrin. You sound tired, were you sleeping in?"

"You could say that," Erin responded sleepily, flopping onto her back, lazily holding the phone to her ear.

"Sorry to wake you but hey, Beth and Jay are off tonight, figured we'd see if you and 'Kala were too."

"Yeah we are, why, wanna do somethin' again?"

"We were thinking of hitting the batting cages instead of that movie. Been a long time, thought it might be something different and fun."

"Oh, Mikala would love that," she paused to smile at Mikala, who watched curiously as she spoke. "We'll be there."

"We're gonna meet there at 6, see you ladies there!"

Erin tossed her phone across the bed and stretched, letting out a mighty yawn.

"What was that about?" Mikala asked.

"The guys wanted to head to the batting cages tonight. I know you're a baseball nut so I figured you'd be cool with it."

"Oh definitely!"

Mikala suddenly sat up though, brushing stray strands of hair from her face, tucking them behind her ear.

"Wait...should we...tell them about us?"

"Why not? I think they'd be cool with it. I mean, they were joking about us the other night anyway, remember? How bad could it be?"

"I don't know, though. I mean I'm not ashamed to be with you at all, but what if they hate us?"

"If they hate us, they were never our real friends to begin with, and we can find new ones." Erin paused as her devilish grin resurfaced. "Besides, we'll be armed with metal bats. How bad could it be?"