Glory Hole Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's not going to work," Jerry said shaking his head.

"Why not? Sounds like a reasonable solution to me."

"Because, Chucky's a freaking horn dog, I mean he broke the record of how many times a guy can jerk off in one day. He's not going to stop. I mean if you don't want me up here, I understand, but Chucky thinks he struck oil when he found out there was a glory hole out here."

"oh Jerry," she chuckled, "I don't mind if you come up here, but it's just wrong to let Chucky fuck his own mom. I mean, who would want to fuck their mom."

"Oh I don't know, I mean we've jerked off to incest stories a lot, so I mean the whole idea of it is pretty hot, and from what I could tell yesterday so is the actual deed. But we should probably let him decide that for himself."

"Yeah, we probably should." She said deep in thought. "But how?"

"Well," Jerry thought, rubbing the side of his finger tip against his lip. "You're off tomorrow, do you know if Chucky and your ol'man are going out job hunten again?"

"No, probably not on a Saturday?" She said. The top of her coat opening slightly, revealing a peek of her fleshy breasts.

Jerry tried to ignore it and concentrate on the problem at hand, "Well, I can tell him to meet me halfway and go to the shed."

"Shed, What shed?" Mamma Kay prodded.

Jerry grinned, struggling to keep his eyes above Kay's cleavage, "Well, it's kind of our hang out, the place where Chucky and I first met. It's a little ways back from the footpath we've created over the years that leads through the woods and connects our houses."

"So it's like a club house?" she said turning around more in the seat and facing Jerry as her jacket seemed to reveal more and more of her thighs and cleavage.

Jerry swallowed hard, trying not to stare at his best friend's mother's naked flesh. His more basic instincts were beginning to get the better of him though. He cleared his throat trying to focus, "Yeah, basically. We fixed it up a little over the years but its just a place where we can go and be ourselves you know. Look at dirty magazines, drink beer, jerk each other off, those sorts of things."

"Wait, did you just say that you two jerk each other off?" she asked, turning in her seat to face Jerry even more. Her coat obviously not a priority as both of her soft round breasts seemed to pour out. A strap to a pair of pink panties, peeking from around her full mature hips.

Jerry bit his lip trying to stay focused, "Yeah, you know, I mean, we'd prefer a girl to do it but chicks are few and far around here."

Mamma Kay fidgeted in her seat trying to get comfortable, squeezing her exposed thighs together. "So, how did you figure out it was me?" she asked, reaching over to brush a lock of black hair out of Jerry's eyes.

"I Peeked, you were bent over with a mouth full of Chucky's cock. I was admiring your hot little ass when I noticed the rose tattoo. I remember the tattoo from walking in on you the night before in the bathroom."

"You mean when I bent over to pick up the towel," she said grinning ear to ear. That's when Jerry realized he was right, she had done it on purpose.

"No, I mean when you bent over to show me that sweet little pussy of yours," He chuckled, calling her out on her charade, the thought of her damp pussy and the exposed flesh of her body was making his body react. Mainly Jerry's viral, eighteen year old cock.

Mamma Kay looked at him curiously for a moment and said, "so, that means you knew who I was before you fucked me. Even before Chucky, why didn't you stop everything?" she leaned in a little closer rubbing her hands up Jerry's thighs and under the silky material of his shorts, caressing his flesh, slowly creeping her fingertips up towards his growing excitement.

Jerry licked his lips, "because, I didn't want to," he said as her hand reached for his cock. Jerry's body impulsively pushed his hips forward, allowing her to reach higher and grasp him. They both leaned in, rushing to one another as their lips crashed together and their tongues caressed in a fever, much like the salty waves of the sea comes crashing in on the shore. She stroked him softly exploring his manhood with her finger tips as he gently fondled and teased her stiff, dark nipples.

She looked up into his eyes, her breath heavy and her voice a whisper. "I can't believe we're doing this, you're like a second son to me." Her hand slowly stroking his thick, excited cock underneath his shorts.

"I know, right," he nodded, laughing in agreement as he pushed his ass up and Mamma Kay pulled his athletic shorts off, sliding them over his thighs and down past his knees. Jerry's cock sprang free, sticking straight up in the air as if it leads and Jerry follows. He looked her in her eyes, gently rubbing his thumb across her soft lips, her tongue peeking out to greet his touch, teasing him. "Yeah, I know. You're like a mother to me too."

"I know," she said lowering her mouth slowly to Jerry,s swollen cock. Their eyes locked in a seductive gaze.

"This should feel wrong, it should feel bad," he said rambling on and smoothing back her hair. He noticed a sparkle in her eyes and the sweet shine of her soft wanting tongue just over the tip his rod. "But it doesn't does it," he whispered.

"No, it feels so fucking right" she said breathlessly, swallowing his excited glands. Of course with a girth like his, she could only stuff so much inn. She instead concentrated solely on the head of his prick, swirling and sucking it around in her soft caressing mouth. Her hand squeezed the shaft as slobber ran down lubing him so that her grip could glide easily up and down his trembling pole.

"Oh god mamma, that feels so fucking good," He moaned, his head falling back against the driver's side window as his hand massaged and gently pinched her hanging breast. He could feel his pre-cum leaking as she sucked it up into her hungry mouth.

Jerry instinctively thrust his hips slowly, his breath growing shallow as he pushed forward to meet her strokes. Her other hand reaching down to find her own sex, throbbing with hunger and wanting. Slick and wet with her own excitement, seeping through the thin fabric of her pink panties.

Her muffled moans, sending vibrations through his shaft. She could tell he was beginning to swell, she slid his cock out of her mouth, her cheeks making a sharp popping sound.

"Oh," he moaned, his chest rising and falling rapidly, his hips rotating excitedly as he began to roll forward to the point of climax.

Mamma Kay rose up, standing but hunched over under the low van ceiling and moved to the back seat, slipping out off her coat and pulling down her pink bikini panties, completely revealing her sweet, sexy ass. Jerry reached out and ran a hand over her rose tattoo before slapping it with a loud smack. Mamma Kay turned around with a playful yelp and sat down, squeezing her thighs together and slowly swinging her legs from side to side. "You better behave yourself young man. Otherwise I may have to ground you from this ass you seem to like so much." she teased him as he grinned and stared, his mouth watering and cock dripping with stream after gooey stream of pre-cum. Mamma Kay spread her legs just wide enough to give Jerry a little peak of her glistening bald beaver and then quickly closed them again,throwing her head back and laughing hysterically.

Jerry tried to reach for his cock but Mamma Kay put a long, slim leg out and moved it away with her self pedicured foot. She stared at him intently in the eyes as she slowly spread her legs as wide as she could and pulled her knees up as high as she could, opening her soft lips, showing him her delicious pink folds, her glistening canal and throbbing, erect clit that seemed to be pulsing with desire. She slid a couple finger deep in her hole and wiggled them around inside her, drawing them back out, coated slick with her juices. She teasingly rubbed herself, circling the tip of her finger around her excited little button, a slight whimper escaping her lips. "I want you to cum inside me Jerry, I want you to pump me full of your cock and then fuck me and empty those big heavy balls in Mamma's sweet pussy. Jerry baby, do you think you can do that for me please."

Jerry sat there for a moment without making a sound or movement, he intently stared at her, taking in her body, the way he wanted to the night he walked in on her in the bathroom. He let his eyes wander over her supple soft skin, the weight and firmness of her breasts. How perky her dark, motherly nipples are despite her maturity. The curve of her hips and that bald, lovely treasure that called to his manhood from between her thighs. She began to fondle her breasts gently pulling and pinching her pert, erect nubs.

"Come on Jerry baby. I need you inside me, I need you now," She mewed, like a kittens gentle cry for milk.

He went to her with his shorts still bunched around his ankles making him fumble a bit, trying not to fall on top of Mamma Kay. She giggled shaking her head, "You two have grown into such big strong men, But you're still just a couple of boys."

Jerry smiled, pinning her to the seat passionately and lining his cock up with her slippery, hungry tunnel. "Does a boy feel like this." he said, gently pushing into her and stretching her slowly.

"Uh, oh no baby, that's not a boy's cock is it, not by a long shot," She whimpered as he pushed deeper inside. "So you're the one that was on the left. I have been wondering ever since you rubbed my hand, since we shared that moment, just who would someone so tender and sweet be like. And now I realize that I've known that person for years." she smiled, staring into Jerry's sparkling blue eye's.

He was captivated, grinning like the dog that ate the cat that ate the canary. Touched by how much such a simple gesture could mean so much to such a beautiful woman. "Yep mamma, we'll always remember yesterday, the day you popped our cherries."

She gasped, not just from the way his massive cock filled her, now that he was nestled deep inside, but also from the inconceivability that these two studs were just getting around to losing their virginity. She was proud that she was lucky enough to be there first. She couldn't even count how many times she had sat looking out the window, watching the boys rough house and think how it would be such a shame that some country bumpkin harlot was going to be the type of girl to get that privilege, secretly feeling jealous that she couldn't possibly get such an opportunity. But she is, she is lucky enough that the unimaginable became a true reality. And it couldn't be anymore truer right now, as he slowly slid out and then thrust back into her deepest depths,

"Well I'm sorry you two had too lose your virginity to such a used up husk like me,"

Jerry looked down, his brow narrowing into an angry scowl "Are You Serious! Mamma, you are not used up, I've been drooling over you since the first time Chucky brought me to your house to play video games. I saw you and he said you were his mom, my jaw hit the floor. I was glad I brought a book so I could hide my little hard on, and I've been lusting over you ever since." He said, grunting, thrusting faster and faster. "And now I'm inside you, in the back of my mothers van like a perverted wet dream come true, oh yes, mmmm fucking amazing.

She dug her nails into the hard muscles of his back, moaning and whimpering as he slammed a little faster and a little harder into her cunt. The van rocking back and forth, the windows fogging up. Jerry stopped for a second, glaring out the back windows.

"what's wrong?" Mamma Kay whispered, quivering beneath him.

"Nothing I don't think," He peered intently for a moment more, swearing that he saw somebody standing back there from the corner of his eye. But when he looked again there was no one there, he just marked it up as his mind playing tricks on him.

"Are you sure?" Mamma Kay said, trying to twist her neck around to see out the back.

"Yeah, yeah I'm sure," He said looking into her eyes, smiling as he slammed into her, there bodies crashing together.

"Oh yes, yes baby, just like that." She gasped wrapping her legs around him, urging him on as he thrust faster and harder, driving his cock deep into her quim.

"Oh you want it bad don't you?" he whispered.

"Oh god yes, yes I want it, oh god I need it." she groaned, pleading for him to fulfill her.

"Tell me, tell me what you want mamma" he continued, grabbing her around her waist and shoving inside her as hard as he could, making her whole body jerk.

"Oh god yes, I want, I want you, to fuck me baby. I want you to fuck this pussy deep and hard," She whaled as her hips bucked forward, meeting his thrusts again and again as he pumped.

"And what else Mamma Kay, tell me what else do you want?"

I want, want you to fill me with your cum baby. Oh god yes. cum inside me," she shrieked there sweaty bodies slapping together, the sound echoing through the van. "Oh god, oh god yes Jerry, like that yesss."

Jerry didn't waste another moment- slap, clap, clap- he drove like a train, deep into her tight, grasping tunnel. Her juices spilling all over the seat and dripping onto the carpet. "Oh my, fuck, fuck yes." she screamed, her eyes narrowing as her body began quivering underneath him.

"You are so, oh so, so fucking hot!" Jerry grunted, fucking his second mother's cunt hard and fast like he was trying to find his way out the other end.

"Oh yes!" he whimpered as she held him close, still feeling her own massive orgasm just beginning to subside. He slammed into her, burying himself to the hilt, shuddering as he shot his seed, this time with her knowledge of whose seed was being shot into her just made it that much sweeter.

"That's it baby, give mama every, drop," she whispered into his ear, holding him tight. Her hungry cunt milking and clenching his softening cock from the inside.

"Oh wow," he said giggling. He laid there on top of her, his heart and hers pounding in there chests. Jerry rested his head on her plump breast as she smoothed back his hair and gazed down at him adoringly. Taking a deep breath he stood up but it must have been to fast, he was a little dizzy and weak still, He hit his head on the van's roof almost tripping on his bunched up shorts, forgetting all about them and then fell back into the driver's seat laughing, his slick, wet cock glistening between his legs.

"You are something else Jerry, if I'd known you would be this amazing I would have had you a long time ago, she giggled, her entire body limp and relaxed.

Jerry's eyes were entranced as he stared at Mamma Kay, his eyes fixed on her swollen, slippery sex. He looked up, "Can I ask you a question?" He said.

"Sure, I'm an open book at this point." she whispered, her lips toying with a sexy, timid smile as she swung her legs open and shut and open again.

"Why?"

"Why What?"

"The glory hole, why?"

"Because honey, it's how I pay the bills. It's what I know."

"Huh?"

"Okay, well, the government pays me to be a customer servant and groundskeeper up here. They send me a check regularly and as long as I suck off the surveyor every 6 months I'm golden."

"But that doesn't explain why,"

"Because Jerry, its what I know. I'm not a freeloader. The government pays me for a service so I provide one. I did this when I was younger, at a theater, and I was good. So I figured why not do what I'm good at, get paid and get fucked, but you know, in a good way," she chuckled.

"You are definitely good at it." Jerry said pulling his shorts up as Mamma Kay attempted to get to the passenger seat without her legs giving out first.

"Why thank you, so are you stud," she said, giggling as her ass came flopping down on the seat. She pulled her coat out from underneath her and tried to turn it right side out , "How hard is it to find this shed you were talking about."

"Not hard, walk a quarter mile down the path and then go left about 50 feet and you should run smack into the door. There's kind of like this big tire were you should turn so it's super easy to find."

"Sounds easy enough, when should I be there?" She said slipping back into her panties and then the coat, pulling it tight and tying it shut. Jerry noticed she hadn't tied it before on her way out.

she wanted to tease me "I think you need to get there first. So if I were you, I'd sneak away about eleven thirty. That's when I'll call him and tell him to meet me."

"Okay," she said grinning, "how do you think he'll react?"

Jerry looked at her, shrugging and shaking his head. "I don't know, I have no idea. He's all about this though," he said, raising his hand and gesturing to the building. "And I know he's a horn dog that likes the idea of incest. But to be confronted with the knowledge that he unknowingly fucked his own mother and she's a glory-hole slut instead of a grocery bagger. I have no idea, but we'll find out and we'll deal with it no matter how things turn out."

"You're right," she nodded. "Well I guess I better go," she said leaning over, drawing his lips to hers and kissing him ever so gently, his tongue peeking out and teasing her top lip. She opened her mouth, inviting him in. Jerry accepted, penetrating her. Soft yet passionately he dove in, exploring her as she hungrily returned the torrid embrace. By time it was over they had lost all sense of time and stared into each other, there chests rising and falling with heavy breath, there bodies beginning to react , urging them once again.

Shaking her head she started to giggle, "I could do this with you all day baby, but I've got to get going and so do you." She leaned forward smiling, "Mmmm, you are something else," she said giving him one last peck on the lips before climbing out of the van and hurrying to the red brick building's heavy double doors. She turned around just before entering and quickly flashed him, pulling the panties aside and letting him get a good look at her bare, oozing cunt. She stuck her finger up inside, swishing it around and glazing it with Jerry's nectar. Standing in the open door way, she teasingly sucked his flavor from it before laughing and letting the door slowly swing shut.

Jerry's cock was already standing hard once again, but he didn't have time for seconds. He needed to get back and get his head right for tomorrow. And cleaning the van a little before that wouldn't hurt either.

7

When Jerry drove up to his house his two nephews we're outside playing while his mom did a little gardening and kept an eye on them.

"Shouldn't Terry be watching them?" He asked walking up and pressing the automatic door lock button on the keys.

"Oh I don't mind son," she smiled from under a white Sun Hat with roses patterned all over it. The tiny pictures made him think of another rose that he was becoming quite fond of.

"So where is she?" Jerry asked, smiling at the kids who were busy making mud pies and pushing big, yellow, toy trucks through piles of rock.

"Well," she said, pruning flowers with a set of spring loaded garden shears. "she had an errand to run earlier, but she's back now. Last I saw, she was whimpering at the kitchen table. Perhaps you should go speak to her and see whats wrong. She's been so depressed lately, I thought she was feeling better the way she dressed up yesterday but now she's down in the dumps again."

"Huh, knowing her it's probably PMS or something but I'll check on her. Where did she go?" Jerry asked, figuring she probably went to track down her ex and got into an argument or caught him with some other floozy.

"I don't know, but she was awfully upset when she returned, so be nice." his mom warned, giving him that look that mothers give , the one that told Jerry, "Boy you better behave," without even saying a single word..

1...45678...11