Glory Hole Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The taboo idea began to excite Jerry all over again, making his cock twitch, he wasn't sure if it was even his place to tell Chucky. If anyone should have that say so, it should be his mom.I need to talk to her first, but how do I get her alone? he thought, pulling up and parking the sardine can back where it was. His step dad was home, his old F-150 pick up parked behind his mom's maroon van.

When Jerry walked in, the living room was empty and he could hear Terry and his mom speaking over the sounds of a busy kitchen. The mouth watering scent of home cooking made his stomach grumble, reminding him that he hadn't eaten all day. He smiled, hanging the keys on the key hook and slid into his closet/bedroom, tossing his backpack on his bed and rummaged around for some new clothes, he could smell the sex on him and wanted to get rid of it before anyone else...

"Hey cuz, I thought I heard something from back here," Terry said poking her head inside.

"Yeah, I was just grabbing stuff for a shower. Figured I would clean up before dinner," he mumbled nervously, digging in a drawer for some pajama pants.

"Oh yeah, did you take care of what you needed too," she whispered trying not to chuckle.

"Yep, sure did," he smiled, "and I hung your keys back where I found them." He said taking a step in her direction after pulling out a pair of Scooby sleeping pants.

Terry sniffed the air as he come closer and held up a finger for Jerry to wait. She stepped inside the curtain, got closer to Jerry and then sniffed again, her mouth fell open, a small curl at the corner. "Um cuz, why do you smell like boodissy?" she asked crossing her arms and tapping her toe.

"booduh what?" he asked perplexed and scratching his head.

"Um, you know, boodissy. It's an acronym for booty, dick and pussy. I think my little cousin needs to fill me in on some details," she prodded curiously, like a dog digging for a bone.

Jerry scoffed, trying desperately to keep an embarrassing smile from stretching across his mouth as his cheeks turned crimson. "That wasn't the deal, I told you that you couldn't ask why."

"I'm not, I'm asking what," She retorted, still digging for some sort of explanation for Jerry's pungent and lusty aroma.

"Look," Jerry said. "I wish I could tell you, but I can't, especially now."

Terri squinted her eyes, confused, "What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means, I can't tell you," Jerry snapped, throwing his arms up and raising his voice high, getting agitated.

"You know, I could just use my wish to find out," She snapped back, pointing her finger at him.

"Well, that would be a waste of a perfectly good wish then wouldn't it."

They stood there almost nose to nose inside Jerry's little box, staring at each other. In the silence, Jerry noticed that she had a t-shirt on instead of her tits hanging out, is she wearing make up, He thought. In fact, if his scent wasn't so strong, he might have noticed Terry's perfume sooner.

"Do you have a date?" He asked, teasing.

Terry shook her head, "No, I just figured I'd follow some decent advice that someone gave me and clean up a little."

Jerry Grinned, "That's awesome, you can tell. Maybe you should show this super cool person some appreciation and cut them some slack."

Terry stepped forward shaking her head. "Okay dude, but someday you're going to have to spill the beans, one way or another," she said, poking him hard in the chest.

"Okay, okay, maybe someday," Jerry chuckled throwing his hands up in defense.

Suddenly, Terry stood on her toes to reach Jerry, taking him by the face and pulled their lips together, returning the kiss from this morning only it was a little more than a mere peck on the lips. It was soft, tender and wanting.

"It's a deal," Terry whispered before turning and leaving the room, the sheet waving gently as it fell back in place.

Jerry stood, slacked jawed, touching his lips - confused. He finally shook his head, shrugged and left the room to shower, heading upstairs where the master bath was. Usually he would just use the stand up shower downstairs, but he would have to go through the kitchen and his mother. One whiff and she would be interested in interrogating him the same as Terry did and he knew he couldn't lie to his mother so easily.

Once upstairs, he could hear muffled thumping and whimpering coming from his grandparents room. Over sixty, and still humping like rabbits, if only we could all be so lucky. he thought, closing the bathroom door and stripping out of his clothes.

5

After the shower, Jerry felt much more relaxed. But his thoughts kept returning to that little rose tattoo on such a perfect ass. The way it stretched and skewed when Mamma Kay bent over, shaping to the round curve of her heart shaped buttocks.

Dinner was delicious, country fried pork chops, creamy mashed potatoes and Garden grown green beans, smothered in butter. It wasn't any wonder why he was considered the fat kid with food like this around. He was starving though, had worked up a healthy appetite, and deserved a second helping.

Jerry was sitting at the kitchen table after dinner enjoying a cup of coffee with his father, lounging in his Scooby pajama pants when the house phone rang. The device hanging on the wall chimed annoyingly four times before Terry finally picked up the receiver. "Hello,... Um, I'm not sure if he's here, he seems to be quite the ladies man these days, let me see, Jerry? Jerry You stud, your boyfriends on the phone...," his cousin teased.

Jerry jumped up and hurried around the table, snatching the phone from Terry's grasp and gave her a glare that screamed you're pushing it. Terry giggled, turning around and flipping her peach smelling hair back over her shoulder.

Jerry put the phone to his ear, "Hey, brother, what's up?" he said crossing his arms and leaning against the wall.

"what did you tell her dude?" Chucky asked accusingly from the other end of the line.

"nothing, you know better."

"well, she sounds like she knows something."

"No," Jerry said clenching his teeth and peering at Terry who was sitting in his seat now glaring and grinning from across the table before taking a sip from his coffee. He turned his back ignoring her whispering into the phone with a very annoyed tone of voice, "No, she sounds like she thinks she knows something. Now there was a reason you called wasn't there."

"Oh, yeah that's right," Chucky sighed as Jerry wrapped the phone's twisting wire around his finger. "Um, I'm not going to be around tomorrow. My reforming father and I are going job hunten all day."

"Wow, okay, so how's that working out?"

"well, dads a little testy sometimes, but he's in a lot of pain. It's not easy giving up on the bottle cold turkey like he is. But he seems like he's determined. I think that's why I'm going, he knows if I'm with him, he won't go drinking and put me in that type of situation. I'm proud of him really." Chucky said, shrugging optimistically.

"well that's awesome buddy, I'm glad. Call me tomorrow and let me know how it goes."

"oh, I will, so what you up to?"

"Not shit really, just sitting here with Dad, having a cup of coffee. We just got done with a delicious and hearty, three courses worth of mama Jay's home cooking." Jerry bragged rubbing his full, round stomach.

"Damn dude, I'm bout to come over there, I'm stuck with leftovers again."

"Why?" Jerry giggled, He always got a laugh out of Chucky when he was wining like this.

"Mom's got a headache or back ache or something. She just hurts she says. But she's smiling like the dog that ate the cat that ate the canary."

Jerry grinned, villainously, Yeah, that's because we worked her over real good, he thought. "Really, damn man that's a shame. You want me to make you a plate and set it aside, you know mamma always makes enough to feed an army, I'm sure there's plenty left."

"Oh, it's tempting, but no. I already ate the leftovers, it was Pizza bake too, so I didn't mind so much."

"So why you bitchen then?" .

"I just want a reason to I guess," he said laughing from the other end. "I don't know, I guess I'm just tired."

"Cool, well I'll talk to you tomorrow then?" Jerry said, attempting to wrap up the conversation.

"Yeah, talk to you tomorrow bro."

"Okay then, goodnight Chucky." The phone went click. Jerry hung up the receiver and sat back at the table, at the closest empty chair available and reached across grabbing his coffee cup. He took a sip of the now cold, light colored coffee. But he enjoyed the beverage all the same and was beginning to put together a plan. Tomorrow was Friday and lucky for him, a teachers Institute day. He just needed a way to get to the rest stop.

"Hey mom, what do you have to do tomorrow?" He asked, taking another sip of his coffee.

"Nothing till about 4:30, why baby?" She said, her back turned, busily cleaning the kitchen.

"You mind if I borrow the van?"

"Again?" Terry chimed in, unbelievably. "didn't you get that out of your system already." She said wagging a finger at him accusingly.

"First, that's none of your business Terry and second, It's important." He said, glaring at her again. The sound of his teeth grinding could almost be heard over the sound of running water.

"so what for, if you don't mind me asking?" His mother interrupted, turning and tossing a dish towel over her shoulder, crossing her arms and leaning back against the counter top.

"I need to go speak to someone over a very personal matter, that's all I can say." Jerry swallowed hard and slid a hand under the table, crossing his fingers.

"Sounds like you're in a jam, are you in a jam?" His step father asked, taking notice of the conversation. Which wasn't what Jerry wanted. Terry seemed to be more than pleased though with the turn that events had taken as she sat in his seat with a shit starting jack-o-lantern grin across her face.

Jerry took a deep, relaxing breath and pulled himself together before answering. Unlike most step fathers and step children, Jerry and his step dad actually got along. If Jerry was being honest with himself than his step father was even a better dad than his biological father. Especially since Jerry hadn't even seen his biological father in four years and had maybe only spoken to him a handful of times since his mother and him had split. His step father though, had nothing but Jerry's up-most respect. He worked hard and was one of those people that if he asked you how you are doing, It's because He genuinely cares about how you've been doing. Jerry looked up at his step dad and said, "No sir, it's nothing like that at all."

"Okay," his step dad said before bending down half the newspaper he was holding and looked over the thick rim of his eye glasses. His glare met Jerry's eyes and made him feel like a small child. "Are you getting into some kind of trouble that you know you shouldn't?"

"No sir, it's-just-something-personal." He explained calmly.

His dad winked at him, "That's good enough for me, I trust you." Sitting back, he snapping the paper upright and continued where he left off.

His mom shrugged, looking back and forth between Terry and Jerry, "I don't know what you two are bickering over, but if it's okay with the man of the house, it's good enough for me."

Mamma Jay pulled the towel from her shoulder, nodding to Jerry before she turned back to finish the dishes, "that's fine just don't run it empty." she said, drying plates and stacking them in the cabinet.

Jerry grinned wide and victoriously as he took another sip, finishing the cold, vanilla flavored coffee, "not a problem mamma." He said, almost feeling the holes that Terry's crow eating glare was trying to burn through him.

He set the cup down and stood up, "Well, good night people. I got to get an early start. Love you guys, even you Terry."

"Good night," everyone said in unison it seemed, well, everyone but Terry who looked like she had her favorite toy taken away and busted right before her eyes.

Jerry went to his room, pulling the Sheet closed. He didn't know why Terry had a problem with the thought of him seeing someone or getting some tail. Not that he was seeing someone, but she seemed to think so. It could be catastrophic if she learned the truth. All the more reason not to tell her, he thought, reclining back on his bed and crossing his hands behind his head, sinking down into the soft stack of pillows.

He laid there under his posters of Amy Lee, clad in leather and feathery black wings. Thinking and playing tomorrow's events through in his head as best he could. He wasn't sure of what he was going to say, but he knew he had to get this resolved. Of course, I could just try to forget and we can keep slamming it to Mamma Kay, he grinned, but then, began listening to the voice of reason that said it was wrong to keep letting his best friend continue to fuck his own mother. The vision of Chucky slamming his rigid cock, balls deep into Mamma Kay's dripping slit was the last thought he had before dozing off and slipping into another vivid dream. It began the same as the other. Jerry standing in a steamy bathroom, His cousin Terry was there, young and sexy. But this time, she was kneeling in front of him and had her mouth around Jerry's thick hard rod, causing it to disappear down her well practiced throat as her head bobbed up and down. It was a very, very good dream.

6

Jerry woke up just after seven. He knew Mamma Kay left for work about that same time and shortly after, so would Chucky and his dad. So he had a little bit of time to waste. He didn't want to appear too eager.

Jerry opted for lighter, more comfortable clothes today and he didn't give a shit who might think he looks fat. He slipped on a pair of silky, white and silver basketball shorts that hung below his knees and a gray tank top. He felt a little weird not wearing sleeves, but he thought what the hell, As he pulled his sneaker laces tight, tying them in a double knot.

He stared at the magnetic key hook attached to the ice box, snatched the van keys and snuck out the back door as quiet and stealthy as a ninja, well a chubby ninja. The last thing he needed right now, was to go through the living room and deal with his cousins meaningless accusations and expressions.

The minivan seat always needed to be adjusted back and then pushed up to its original settings whenever he used it because his mother had short stubby legs as did most everyone else in his family compared to Jerry of course, who towered over almost all of them.

He pulled out around eight thirty and was well on his way, driving as his thoughts were trying to consider the best way to do this. But how do you tell a woman that practically helped raise you that she unknowingly got gang banged by her own son and his best friend. How do you tell her that she got fully plowed and shot full of their cum.

He pulled into the parking lot under the shade tree again. Another vehicle was parked at the front entrance, but Jerry didn't recognize it. Customer, or just an innocent driver? I guess I'll find out he thought, looking in the mirror real quick and taking a once over, attempting to get control of his shaggy raven hair.

"Come on Jerry, we can do this," he said talking to himself.

He opened the drivers side door and slid off the brown leather seat, the backs of his legs sticking to the material. It was heating up fast, and things were about to get hotter.

Jerry walked into the crisp and clean, air conditioned lobby, glancing at the - you are here- circle, before pushing through the bathroom door. He was greeted with the same scents and up-beat music as yesterday. The different colored lights and the glow made his teeth, eyes and clothes luminous in the ultraviolet spectrum.

The First two doors read occupied, the last, the one that just the day before he had lost his virginity inside, read vacant. He opened the door and shut the toilet seat, upbeat music thumping, halfway drowning out the low moans and slurping sounds that no doubt came from Mamma Kay's cock-sucking lips.

Jerry stepped up onto the toilet and peered over the top holding onto the wall. He looked down and there she was, sitting on the stool and leaning forward. Both hands flat against either side of the hole in the opposite wall. A thick, black cock slid in and out as the owner of the massive member fucked Mamma Kay's stuffed mouth. Jerry dramatically cleared his throat and whistled down to Mamma Kay.

She turned her head around so fast she almost took the black cock with her. A wide eyed and slack-jawed horror distorted her face. Suddenly the place seemed ghostly quiet and you'd half expected to hear crickets chirping. The music was playing in the background still, but at the moment they didn't hear anything.

"Jerry?" She managed to say, but he barely heard her, it sounded like a whisper in her nervous and cracked voice.

"Yeah...we need to talk. I'll be outside in the van when you're ready," He said patiently and hopped down, exited the stall and walked out into the lobby, leaving Mamma Kay to her own vices.

About ten minutes later a big, well-dressed black man stepped out into the daylight wearing a smile and zipping up his fly before taking out his keys and deactivating automatic door locks with a sharp beep beep. He slipped into the drivers seat of a blue sports car of some type and was pulling out of the parking lot moments later. About five minutes after that, Mamma Kay peeked out the heavy doors and was looking around for other vehicles before sprinting out to the van, clenching a black trench coat close around her, a little breeze blowing the front open just enough to show her black fishnet stalkings.

She hurried around to the passenger side where Jerry reached over, pushing the door open for her. She climbed up, shutting the door, attempting to remain timid and covered like she wasn't just caught sucking a big black dick.

"Jerry," she began, looking down at her nervously fidgeting hands, trying to search for the words to say and avoiding his eyes. "I don't know what you think you saw, but,"

"Look, let's not act like I'm an idiot, okay. I have something I need to tell you."

"Oh my god, you didn't tell Chucky did you?" She asked with tears welling up in her hazel eyes.

"No, but we really need to discuss something okay, so calm down and just listen," He said trying to reason with her and take control of the situation

"Okay," she nodded, sitting back in the seat. "I can do that,"

"Alright, so. I don't know why you do this and that's none of my business, but we have a little bit of a problem."

"What,What is it?" she asked looking at Jerry, obviously nervous and frightened that he was going to say something to her son. The poor woman was almost shaking uncontrollably.

Jerry looked away, staring out the window at nothing particular, just kind of zoning out and trying to figure out the best way to say this. "You know those two guys from yesterday, you know, right before you got off work."

"Yeah, sure, they were amazing. But how do you know about the two of..." it took a cpl seconds but gradually the reality of the situation began to sink in. "Oh my god, are you serious?" She said, Jerry never looked back, he didn't need too. "Holy shit, you guys were the two studs."

Jerry nodded absently still staring out the window. "yep."

"You mean, you and Chucky!"

"Yep."

"Oh my fucking god."

"Yep."

"That means,"

"Yep," Jerry looked back at her and saw the expression of astonishment on her face.

"So does he know?"

"Nope,"

"Oh thank god." she said with some relief, resting her head in her hand.

"Yeah, but now what?" Jerry asked shrugging.

"What do you mean, we just don't tell him anything. we keep it a secret and you two just don't come back up here Jerry."

1...34567...11