Glory Hole Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"First," Jerry said taking a deep breath and looking out the window. "We have to get out of here and go to my house before it gets too late,"

"Okay, we can do that," Chucky said, pushing Jerry towards the door.

Jerry shook his head and rolled his eyes thinking to himself, this better be for real, or I'm going to be real pissed after all this trouble.

The boys ran the half mile to Jerry's. When they got there, Jerry told Chucky to stay out of sight and ran around the back of the house. He quietly jimmied the key into the deadbolt, disengaged it and slipped in through the back door.

Jerry knew his step dad was at work and his mom was probably out picking up groceries. Grandma and Grandpa never came downstairs, so that left one person. Terry, which was good because that's who he wanted to talk to anyway. He snuck around the corner and glanced real fast, making sure the kitchen was clear. The last thing he wanted to do was run into his mom by misjudging where she was. So far so good, he thought, tiptoeing through the kitchen. He passed the bathroom, then passed his hole in the wall that he called a bedroom until finally rounding the corner to the living room where Terry was sitting. Each nipple being suckled by an over-sized toddler. Jerry stopped and watched her a moment. Well, she does look motherly he thought before entering the living room. "Hey cuz?" he whispered.

"Oh hey, wow, you're home early," Terry said, more of a question than a comment, her eye brows raised in surprise. She pulled a nipple from her eldest child's mouth before sitting him down and saying, "okay now, that's enough, go play for awhile."

"Yeah, not really, I ditched," Jerry said, sitting on the couch arm next to Terry.

"You better be careful, your mamma catch you she'll skin you alive boy, ouch!" She shrieked, pulling the other nipple from the youngest' mouth, "now that's enough for you too, go play with your brother." The two toddlers ran off bickering and causing havoc like most children do. Terry rubbed her nipples, gently in slow circular motions. "You want some while there out, I've been eating sweet stuff so it probably taste a little like maple syrup?" she said giggling under her breath.

"Yeah, I don't think so," he chuckled, his cheeks turning a little red.

"Thank God," she winced and blew on a swollen and sensitive looking areola. "They're really sore today."

"There is one thing you could do for me though." Jerry said hesitantly.

Terry peered at him curiously from the corner of her eye before saying, "Okay, I'm listening."

"It's a big, big favor." he warned, before continuing.

"Uh huh," Terry nodded, still rubbing her nipples and gently caressing them.

"I understand if you say no, but please, please say yes." Jerry began to plead, he knew this wasn't starting off on the right foot.

Terry paused her rubbing for a moment, her fingers tips resting atop the long erect tips of her nipples. "What is it Jerry?" She asked, growing more and more suspicious.

"Okay, I can't tell you why, but I need to borrow your car." Jerry's head drooped down as he looked at her but tried not to directly look at her. It was silly but he was afraid that she might be able to read his mind or something if he made eye contact. And he knew if she was to find out what they needed the car for she would surely say no.

"Um, why?"

"Didn't I just tell you that I can't tell you why. Nothing will happen to it though, I promise." this was good, she's asking questions instead of saying no right out, that meant she was thinking about it. Jerry was hopeful but knew this sounded shady and if it were him, well he probably wouldn't let her borrow his car under these circumstances if he was being honest with himself.

"You want my car. But can't tell me why or where you plan on taking it, am I getting this right?"

"Yeah, I know it sounds bad."

"And what am I going to tell your mom when she wonders where my cars at?"

"That me and Chucky showed up totally late for school hoping to catch her before she left. But since we missed her you decided to be a good cousin and told me to take your car." Even though he didn't have much time, Jerry had thought this out pretty well on his way through the woods. Like Chucky said, that's why Jerry's the brains and he's the asshole.

"If I do this, and that is a huge fucking if. What do I get out of it?" Terry asked, a mischievous grin curled at the corners of her mouth as she began to gently rub her finger tips over her exposed boobs once again.

The sound of Jerry swallowing was louder than it probably should have been but it had gotten quiet enough that he could hear the sound of the TV echoing from up the stairs in his grandparents room. He sighed taking a deep breath, "My undying gratitude," he said shrugging. "Why, what do you want?"

"I want a wish."

"Huh, a wish?" Jerry asked, more than a little confused. This isn't Disney world, he thought.

"Yes. Some day, I'll need something done or some sort of problem or another I'll need help with. You give me a promise that what ever it is that I need from you, you'll do it, no matter what."

Jerry knew it was just a way too scam him into babysitting, but he could live with that. "Okay, deal," he said finally, holding his hand out to confirm the bargain.

Terry shook his hand and grinned, biting her lower lip and then pointed to the keys hanging on the wall.

"Thanks cuz, you won't regret this," he said jumping up excitedly and grabbing the keys. Turning around he bent over and kissed her on the lips, twisting her nipple real fast before running off, giggling as Terry screeched. He knew she was sitting there rubbing and not just because they were sore.

Jerry snuck back out and called for Chucky as he slid into the little hatchback.

"Oh my god dude, you did it, you really pulled it off," Chucky said, his face shocked in disbelief.

"Was there ever any doubt."

"Um, yeah."

4

Jerry Parked the teal colored, compact car under a shade tree and sat a moment, taking a good look around. The hatchback was the only vehicle around that they could see. Chucky was rubbing his hands together, bright, shiny and excited.

"Are you sure about this?" Jerry asked. "I mean, doesn't it seem kind of dirty?"

"Um, that's kind of the point Nimrod."

"No, I mean like gross, we're talking about doing this in a public bathroom." Jerry said, trying to appeal to Chucky's sense of decency. For some reason, he wasn't sure why, but something felt off.

"Look, do what you want, but I'm not missing this chance and if it is real, well I'm going to be a repeat attendee that's for damn sure." Chucky said pulling the door handle and slipping out from the Sardine can of a car. Jerry sighed and followed suit, his knees shaking a bit, the gravel crunching beneath his feet as he made his way to the big glass double doors of the red brick building.

The public rest area was Newly remodeled just a couple years ago. The two steel framed, glass doors were heavy and opened up to a visitors lobby Where the air was cool and clean and a big map of the area hung on a wall. The current rest stop circled in bright red ink with the words "you are here," written just above it. On either side of the map were A door with a sign that said restroom. Both the boys couldn't stop smiling as they stared at the door to the left. The door with a red rose painted next to the cookie cutter shape of a woman.

"Oh shit dude, this is really real. I can't believe this," Chucky's said excited, already becoming noticeably so in his shorts.

Jerry knew that look, Chucky was a complete horn dog. He took out his cologne and pushed on the the little pump top for a couple of sprays," Well, I'm as ready as I'll ever be" Jerry said, walking forward and pulling the heavy steel door by its long cold handle.

The room was nothing like he imagined. The whole place was aglow in phosphorescent colors, due to meter long, black ultraviolet lights that hung on each of the walls. There were three sinks lining one wall with a huge mirror running the entire length. the words Rosie is in, written in bright red lipstick across the smooth reflective glass. Soft upbeat music reminded you of what a strip club would play with the scent of musky incense drifting through the air. The whole atmosphere was intoxicating.

Jerry looked over at his best friend, the whites of his eyes and teeth glowing eerily from the lights. They both smiled as Chucky whispered in his ear, "Dude, this is so Freaking Awesome."

There were three stall doors just as Chucky's dad had said, each one had signs hanging on the front that read vacant, occupied, and vacant.

"First one is mine," Chucky said, his voice suddenly high like a giddy school girl as he hurried to the stall.

Jerry had to admit it was a lot more than he expected and cleaner then he had expected as well from what he could tell in the dark light. He walked over and lightly knocked on the other stall door that read vacant.

"Its okay baby, come on in. There's no one in there," came a muffled, feminine voice from behind the occupied stall's door.

oh my god, it is real, Jerry thought stepping in and latching it closed. He slid a little handle over so that the sign on the outside of the door would say occupied . The stall, Like most bathroom stalls, was equipped with a commode and one of those steel toilet tissue rollers that pisses you off every time you try to get toilet paper from it because it never allows you to take the amount that you need. Below that was a built in steel waste basket. The most notable difference in this public cubicle than most was the fist sized round hole, waist high, in the center of the thick wall that separated the stalls.

Jerry's cock began to stiffen as blood rushed to his manhood, his excitement mounting as he stared down at the hole, multicolored lights flashing from inside. The atmosphere was something different, he was already a bit nervous but this place was making him feel intoxicated with the sexy music, smell of perfumed incense and vivid lights. This was it, this is what they had been wanting and talking about since puberty and now it was real and in there own town too.

"Oh god, oh shit," he heard, Chucky was grunting, Jerry could hardly hear him over the music and he sounded differently from two stalls over but he could tell who it was.

The mystery was killing him though, the mystery that made this whole thing so erotic and desirable. He had to look first before leaping, it was his nature, he just couldn't jump in he had to know. Bending down, he peered through the hole with one eye to find a woman with one of the hottest asses he had ever seen, bent over. He could tell she was giving Chucky head and doing a damn good job of it too, from the sound of Chucky's moans and what he could see. The chick, whoever she was, had a smooth wet clam between two soft, round ass cheeks one of which had a... oh, shit! Jerry's eyes went wide as cue balls. He backed away, stood straight up with a slack jawed and shocked look on his pale face. It's Mamma Kay, Chucky's MOM!, Jerry's mind turned and twisted trying to wrap itself around the situation and what he should do next. He peered inside quickly again just to be sure that what he saw is what he saw. It was, a faded little tattoo of a red rose on her ass cheek just like the one he had seen the night before at Chucky's. He stood straight up, staring at the wall, frozen like a deer in headlights.

"Come on baby, don't be shy," she said, her hand reaching out and rubbing Jerry massive erection through his jean shorts. What really got to Jerry though, was he wanted to do this even more now that he knew who was on the other side. His manhood and massive balls tingled and throbbed and he could already feel the precum collecting at the tip of his cock. His balls, so heavy and full and begging to be released. He had an urge to stuff himself inside her in anyway possible. This woman was like a second mother to him, she helped raise him, she even kissed his scraped knee at one point in time. And Jerry had to have her, needed to have her.

Oh yes, oh god yes," she moaned, as Chucky slammed against the other wall, burying his hard rigid shaft deep in his own mother's cunt. Thump, thump, thump, thump, Chucky's thrusts matching the rhythm of Jerry's pounding heart.

Jerry yanked at his belt in a fever and pulled at the button fly on his jean shorts, letting them slide down around his ankles, his cock bouncing free. it was so thick and swollen, rigid and angry, leaking drop after drop of precum. Grabbing hold of the top of the wall he shoved is desperate erection in through the hole.

"Oh yes, oh, oh god yes!" she moaned as Chucky continued to slam from the other stall, thump, thump, thump. Chucky could hear the wet sucking sounds of her juices as his cock thrust in and out of his own mother.

"Oh, there you are," Mamma Kay said, noticing Jerry's cock had appeared through the hole. "Aren't I lucky today, I get to service two uh, oh yes, big young bucks," She said just before sucking Jerry's cock into her mouth, moaning as it slid past her lips.

Mamma Kay tried to shove as much in her mouth as she could, but his girth was almost too much, stretching her lips painfully as she made it halfway down his soft yet solid shaft. Jerry's head fell back, low groans of pleasure escaping as she sucked and slurped his knob, causing shivers of pure pleasure to travel through him, weakening his knees. He held on tightly to the top of the stall's wall, for fear of his legs collapsing underneath him.

"Oh My, both you boys are sooo, big, oh shit, you feel so good," Mamma Kay purred, running her tongue up and down the underside of Jerry shaft, gently sucking at his tender, swollen balls. her grunts vibrating his cock every time Chucky slammed into her from the other end.

"Oh god yes, fuck me, oh oh, fill me up real good baby, oh god yesss!" she screamed as Chucky moaned out in absolute ecstasy.

"Oh, oh god yes," Jerry's best friend whispered breathlessly, emptying his seed into a woman for the first time, his own mother, without even the slightest notion.

The irony was sweet, Jerry smiled as he remembered how Chucky would joke and say how he hadn't had pussy since pussy had him and here he is back in the same pussy that had him.

"you don't mind double dipping do you stud," Mamma Kay said, turning around and positioning herself over his long, thick rod, begging for pleasure. She reached back between her legs and gently grasped Jerry 's cock, smacking it against her sticky, dripping twat. "Mmm, this is going to feel real good,' she said, sliding Jerry into her oozing, messy tunnel. The mixture of his best friends heavy, thick cream and her own pussy juice made him crazy as her canal took his every throbbing inch.

Oh my fucking god," he moaned, the tight muscles of her pussy gripping him and sending a wave of electricity down the shaft of his cock. Mamma Kay's inner muscles squeezed and rippled around him, making his toes curl inside his sneakers

"Oh you're telling me," Mamma Kay chuckled. "Oh god you feel so amazing, I feel so full,"

Jerry moaned, his breath fast and shallow as he slammed into her again and again with strong, eager thrusts.

"Oh, fuuuuck!" she yelped. "Yes, just like that, just like that, harder baby, oh god yesss!" her screams suddenly muffled and replaced with a stream of moans as she shoved her sons cock back into her mouth again.

Jerry drove in deeper and harder, again and again, her pussy convulsing around his swelling shaft as she reached the summit of her orgasm. Her cunt clenched and released a warm spray of liquid, splashing her cum all over him from his navel down to his thighs and dripping down the wall. Thump, thump, thump, he slammed, thrusting in and out of her, their skin sticky and slapping, echoing through the empty room.

"Oh god yes," Chucky moaned as his mother shoved his cock down her throat, grabbing on his prick and massaging his balls with a soft and sensitive touch.

Jerry's moans rang through the air, his ass cheeks tightening, "Oh, fuck yes," He groaned, slamming his cock deep as he quivered and shot, burst after burst into Mamma Kay's well-banged cunt. His cream mixing with hers and her sons. Her flesh and blood and Jerry's best friend.

Chucky moaned out next, as he emptied a second load into his mother, her muffled moans making it just that much more sexier and taboo. Jerry stood still grasping, leaning against the wall, the sweat of his brow slick against the smooth surface. His heart was slowing as he stood for a second catching his breath. His shriveling cock still inside Mamma Kay. Her muscles clenching and massaging his spent prick. The separating wall, cold against his face and wet with her dropping juices against his thighs.

"Oh my lord, okay boys," she sighed, and giggled, standing. Her cunt squelched as Jerry's Cock flopped out of her, the two big loads of young guy cream slowly dripping down the inside of her glistening thighs. Her knees were weak and she had to grasp the wall to steady herself. "Holy shit, you two, I think you wore me out. I'm sorry, but I'm done for today, I don't think I can take much more, so exit stage left please." She chuckled.

"You bet, till next time honey. That was like wow." Chucky said leaving the stall.

If he only knew Jerry thought, pulling up his shorts and fastening them. He didn't feel right, just leaving like this. He knocked on the wall and put his hand in the hole. He could tell she was reluctant at first but gently put her hand in his. He rubbed it massaging the top with his thumb.

"Oh, aren't you so sweet," she said. He let her go and walked out on shaky, devirginized legs and found Chucky already waiting at the car, a grin so wide you couldn't tell where it started or ended.

"That was fucking amazing, wasn't that amazing?" He Rambled on as Jerry started the car and took a look at the time. Dude, that chick was a bonafide milf.

If you only knew Jerry thought again. "Yeah, definitely." he agreed, putting the car in reverse and leaving the parking lot.

"See, I told you it was for real, I fucking told you. It was too damn bad she was done, I wanted to go again, but I guess we were just too much for her." Chucky bragged as he laughed.

"Yeah well, It's already gotten kind of late, she probably has kids and a home to go to.

"Yeah, I didn't think about that, makes sense , that would be why she's only there during school hours."

"Speaking of which, I got to get this car back to Terry and I have a ton of homework, so I'm going to drop you off and head home," Jerry said, switching on the turn signal and going left down Chucky's old dirt road.

"Okay, sounds good, I need a shower anyway, I reek of sex." Chucky laughed.

"Yeah, good idea, I better do the same," He agreed.

When they arrived at Chucky's his dads truck was gone so he ran in real quick to see what was going on and returned a couple minutes later with a confused look on his face.

"What's Up, did he fall off the wagon already," Jerry asked.

"I don't know, he left a note though," Chucky said unfolding a piece of paper and reading it. "It says that he's going to look for a job, he'll be back tonight. Got lots to talk about. You too Chucky," so I guess we'll see." He mumbled folding the paper back up and putting it in his back pocket.

Hay, maybe it's good news," Jerry said trying to look at things in a positive perspective.

"Yeah, maybe. I'll see you later bro."

"Okay, tomorrow bro, and then you can tell me everything." Jerry nodded putting the car in reverse and turned around in the driveway before pulling out and meeting Mamma Kay on the way. She smiled, waving at him as he passed her. Jerry had a lot to think about; He wanted to tell Chucky the truth, but didn't want to mess it up for them. Then again, if he didn't tell him, he'd just keep pumping his mother full of his cream without ever knowing any difference.