Goblins' Rise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Countess swallows every last drop of jizz. Putting my cock away and standing up, a big smile on her face.

Ritvik stands and hands me a sack. He takes my hand once again. "Thank you for rescuing my wife. I don't know how I'd get along without her."

She snuggles in to him with a big hug. "My love. How could I get along without you?" She asks, giving him a kiss. She certainly seems sincere.

Stepping away from him she turns serious. "Nicholas thinks I wasn't the target of a random attack. I think we should retain the services of him and his men. At least until we can hire on more guards."

Her husband in agreement I head back to the courtyard to get the troupe situated.

Karagoth assures me that the payment I had been given was quite generous. I'm still not sure how much stuff is worth here.

The mansion, which is practically a tiny castle, has an old guardhouse. Only a few of the rooms had been in use before us. It could probably hold sixty or seventy men comfortably.

A little later Kara, Gort, and I are walking the grounds. Discussing how best to guard the mansion.

The place is a small compound in the middle of the city. An eight foot stone wall surrounds the grounds, the main house, and the out buildings. There really isn't much in the way of a lawn. The courtyard, a couple gardens, and a twenty foot strip of ground between the wall and any building.

"We will put a couple men in the gatehouse. Teams of three to patrol the wall on the inside. I wish there was a rampart." Kara instructs us.

"Well we will make due with what we have." I tell her.

"We need better weapons." She retorts.

I nod. "Lets use some of our funds to upgrade what we got. We should fully stock up now that we are in a real town." I turn to Gort. "Is that something you can do?"

"Sure boss. I can track down the best deals anyway. Miss Kara may want to look at the goods before we buy."

The green woman nods approvingly. Obviously pleasing the goblin.

"Lets take the opportunity to find more recruits. We will probably be stationary for a little while so they can come to us."

"Sir?" I turn to find one of the Biladi servants. "The Count would like to see you."

"I leave the rest in your capable hands." I tell my companions, before following the servant.

He leads me to the smaller garden. Full of flowers.

"Sir." I greet the Count, as he bids me sit at an ornate iron table.

"I just wanted to clear the air. My wife likes her little games, but sometimes forgets people can get hurt." I nod, I guess he isn't clueless to his wife's activities. "I have no problem with my wife wanting to fuck everything in sight. Occasionally I join in her games. Like today."

"Today, sir?"

He gives me a wink. "I do enjoy taking about flowers, but that story is designed to allow my wife to play directly behind my back. You are not the first to hear about planting seasons."

I give him a smile. One that he returns.

"Anyway, I wanted you to know that you don't have to be discreet. Not behind these walls anyway. Especially not if it would impact keeping us safe. Do we understand each other?"

"Yes sir. I think so sir." I tell him.

"Great, then I will see you at dinner."

Dinner was a quiet affair. Just me and my employers. The Countess bid me tell stories of my homeland. I obliged, much to the interest of her husband.

Afterward we sipped drinks in the garden as Ritvik told me a little about the politics of the town. Basically a city state. Though it also encompassed two slightly smaller towns.

"Boring. This is boring." Divya announces. "You go get that nice Gertrude woman, and bring her to our bed chambers." The Countess orders me.

With a nod, and shrug from her husband I head to our barracks.

"The count and Countess have requested our company." I tell the plump, mature beauty.

"Oh my. I...I don't have anything appropriate to wear." She says brushing her simple dress.

"That's ok, I think this will be clothing optional."

"Oh? Ohhh. Is that ok?" She asks a little worried.

"Apparently." I lead her out, and into the mansion.

We get directions to the second floor. Where the master bedroom overlooks the big garden.

"Oh! This is lovely." Gertrude says when we enter the large bedroom.

"I'm so glad you could make it." Divya says, coming forward to give the human woman a kiss and a hug.

The Count had slipped into something more comfortable. Yellow silk boxers, that set off his dark brown fur.

The Countess, on the other hand, had slipped into something less comfortable. A tight corset, that pushed her ample bosom up. Presenting them almost as a gift. She also wore lace panties and stockings. All under a sheer robe.

After welcoming Gertrude, she slides her body up next to mine. Slipping her hand down my pants. She gives my cock a squeeze and says, "This is my husband Ritvik. Why don't you and he get aquatinted dear."

The Countess leads me over to a big chair, as the count kisses the plump woman's hand. She pushes me down and straddles my lap. Her cleavage pressed into my face as she pulls her robe open. "You like?"

"Oh yes." I tell her, grabbing and squeezing her ass. Much to her delight.

I kiss all over her cleavage, my fingers moving to caress her pussy through her panties. Across the room the Count helps Gertrude out of her dress. He seems quite happy with her ample rear.

Divya pulls my shirt off, and I pull her tits out of the corset. She gasps excitedly when I suck and nibble on her hardened nipples. My fingers now under her lace panties and brushing into her wet pussy.

The count has bent his human partner over the bed. She moans loudly, his face buried in her asscheeks. His tail snapping back and forth excitedly.

"I need you in me, Nicholas." The Countess whispers in my ear. Her hands fumble between us, freeing my stiff dick from my pants. She pushes her panties aside and impales herself on my fuck rod.

She groans in pleasure. A sound matched by me as her warm pussy engulfs my cock. I grab her black hair and hold her face against my shoulder as I start to thrust inside her.

On the bed Gertrude is now on her back. The Count lying between her meaty thighs. Thrusting deep into her as she moans. He squeezes and kisses her big tits as she runs her fingers up and down his fuzzy back.

"Cum inside me, Nicholas. Cum inside me quick. Show this worthless slut the disrespect she deserves." The Countess orders me. I can feel my orgasm building quick at her urging.

Still thrusting I grab her nipples and squeeze them rough as I cum. The cat woman squealing in pain and excitement as she orgasms with me.

Moments later she is still panting on my lap. My dick getting soft in her messy twat. She kisses me up and down my neck as we rest. I softly massage her soft breasts.

"That was great." She moans.

On the bed, Gertrude was riding the Count cowgirl style. She squeezed her huge tits while he grabbed her ass.

"Time for round two." Divya announces sliding off my lap to her knees before me. She leans in to take my soft cock in her mouth. Sucking it back to life.

In this way the four of us play until late into the night.

"Ten crossbows. They are small but in good shape. A dozen spears and two dozen short swords. The spears should give the goblins an advantage versus bigger opponents." Karagoth was discussing the new weapons she and, Gort had purchased. "The crossbows were expensive, but will be a great asset in combat."

It had been a couple days. Everyone was settling into a routine. The grounds were well guarded by my men. Under the orc's careful tutelage.

"Everything seems great." I tell her giving her a squeeze on the shoulder. "This job is giving us a great opportunity to get our feet under us."

She nods. "Gort has a line on some possible recruits. Goblins are rare here, but not unknown."

"Great, we could use the help." I say. Though I know she wishes it was orcs flocking to my banner.

That evening I waited for Kara to join me in bed. I was nude and anticipating a fun romp with the orc woman. My reverie interrupted by a knock on the door.

I could hear arguing on the other side as I approached. I smile as I open the door. "Natia, Jade. Come in."

Both goblin princesses stare at my semi-hard cock for a moment. Conveniently close to face height on the diminutive girls.

The two enter, each wearing the heavy cloaks that cover them from neck to foot. A must to help ward off advances back in their goblin warren. Now I rarely see them worn. Some days it seemed as if there was a contest between the nine princesses to see who could wear the least.

"What can I do for you lovely ladies?" I ask, Amanatia blushing at the compliment. Jadara, though, is all business.

"We would like to request some funds." She starts. Her eyes dart to my dick, even though she tries to maintain eye contact. "We know our funds are limited, but now that we are in a city there are some things that we want."

Smiling, "I'm listening."

Then the two push their cloaks back. They were nearly nude underneath.

Jade wore tight silk shorts, White against her darker green skin. She also had a matching bra, tight against her C-cup tits. I could see her areola, and dark pubic hair through the nearly clear material.

Natia had a pink silk cropped top. I could make out the hardness of her nipples, and just see a the bottoms of her light green breasts the top was so short. She had pink, silk panties. Tied by strings at her hips. She also had matching thigh high stockings.

"We saved up for this. Do you like?" Amanatia asks, giving me a twirl.

"I like it a lot." I assure her. I can feel my dick getting harder.

"We would like funds to buy more." Jade informs me. "Everyone would like a bit of lingerie to wear. And some other beauty products."

"We want to look pretty for you." Natia says with a cute pout. "Sex slaves are supposed to look pretty, aren't they?"

"Well you both are beautiful, and I'm sure we can find room in the budget for sex slaves."

The redhead moves to my left side and hugs me happily. Her hand moving to my dick. Her fingers just lightly tickling the underside as it twitches.

"There's something else." Jade says moving to my right side. Also hugging me. Her fingers squeezing the tip of my cock. "We want some more writing slates and chalk. Also a couple note books and writing utensils. If we can afford it." She squeezes my tip hard to punctuate her request.

"Mmn, I think we can arrange that." I tell them.

The girls push me back on the bed. Then turn to each other.

Jadara grabs the lighter skinned girl, pulling her in for a passionate kiss. Their hands gently exploring each other's body.

Mint green hands tweak Jadara's nipples through her bra. One darker hand slides under Natia's pink top to squeeze her ample breast. The other reaches out to slowly stroke my cock.

Then Jadara grabs the other princess, pushing her roughly over my cock as she gasps. Amanatia happily licks my dick as Jade slides a hand between her thighs.

As she takes my cock fully in her mouth, Natia moans. Jadara'a fingers plunging deep in her twat. The darker skinned girl grins and begins slapping her pink clad ass as she fingers her.

The two princesses had long been rivals, but now it was clear who had come out on top, at least sexually, as Jadara dominates her red headed friend.

Pushing Natia to my side, Jade climbs on me pulling off her bra. She straddles my crotch running her fingers through her short cropped, dark blue hair.

Amanatia moans with her need as she slides a hand under her panties next to us.

I reach up with one hand and caress Jade's pussy through the smooth silk of her tight shorts. With my other I reach under Natia's top, gently squeezing her big tits.

Jadara quickly shimmies out of her white shorts. Then sits down on my hard dick with a loud sigh. Her small frame taking the whole thing. She places her hands on my chest and starts to bounce up and down.

The other girl moves up and kisses me eagerly on the lips. Her, slightly bumpy, goblin tongue sliding against mine.

I reach down and push aside her pink panties. Shoving two fingers as deep as I can inside her. She grinds her crotch against my hand with her need.

With my other hand I grab Jadara by her short hair. Enjoying her tight cunt as she rides me.

The dark green princess finally comes to a gasping orgasm atop me. When she comes down I gently push her off on the other side of me.

Amanatia impatiently starts to climb on top of me for her turn. She lets out a 'Whoop!' When I flip her off.

Getting to my knees I slap her upturned ass as I push her face into the bed. She groans as I yank down her panties. Then screams excitedly when I stuff her tight fuck hole balls deep.

One hand forcefully shoving her face into the cushion, the other slapping her green rear, I fuck the sweet princess.

She grunts and groans as she quickly orgasms. I follow soon after. Filling her with my love juice.

Afterward I lie on the bed, a satisfied princess snuggling either side of me.

"I like lingerie." I say sleepily, with a smile.

"Captain Nicholas, this is my good friend Farzaneh." The Countess introduced me to a mature Biladi woman. She was a light brown with while spots. The fur on her face and ears had turned white. A mature woman. Early fifties I'd guess.

"Pleased to meet you." She said with a husky voice. A singer's voice. We shake hands. "And this is my assistant Priyala."

Her assistant was much younger. Not much older than the twins. She had light orange fur with black stripes, somewhat like a tiger. And piercing green eyes. She was beautiful with some generous cleavage. D-cups at least.

"Charmed, I'm sure." I say.

"Looks like the good Captain is infatuated." The older woman says. Causing the fur on Priyala's pointy ears to bristle in embarrassment.

The Countess smiles. "Farzaneh has a problem. She is an explorer."

Jumping in, the older woman says, "Being an explorer isn't the issue. It's getting good crew for my excavations, because I'm a woman." She sighs. Looking quite put upon.

"Our city isn't as forward thinking as your land, Nicholas." Divya says. "Most that would be willing to be led by a woman for money can't be trusted." She puts her arm around my waist. I can see the faint gleam of growing lust in her eyes. Something I have grown familiar with in the week since we have been here. "I thought you wouldn't have a problem taking orders from a woman. Not if she knew what she was doing anyway." She gives me an unsubtle wink.

"We would be happy to help. But what about guarding here?" I ask.

"I would only need a handful of crew members." The mature Biladi tells me.

"It would be quite lucrative for you, I'm sure." The Countess says.

I find Karagoth watching over the gatehouse. She looks grumpy when I explain things to her.

"I don't like the idea of splitting our forces. Especially when we don't know who our enemies are."

"I know. It will only be a few men, and only for a few days." I assure her. "I want your opinion on who should go."

After some deliberations we decide on myself, the bunny girls, Amanatia, a princess named Aklatan and four of the boys. Kara will stay to continue leading the defense of the mansion.

The next morning, before dawn we leave from the mansion. The nine of us plus Farzaneh, and her assistant Priyala. We have a horse drawn cart filled with equipment.

The older cat woman explains that she is a professor. Having been schooled at some far off academy. From what she described she was an archeologist. Though it sounded like the field was in its early stages. Mostly tomb robbing.

Which it turns out was what we were going to do.

Farzaneh had discovered the site of an ancient battle just a couple days travel. She wanted to see if we could find the burial site of the winning general.

"I am quite sure it is there. And if so well worth the trouble." She says with confidence.

I tell her a bit about myself and how I fell in with the goblins. Pretty Priyala tells us about her schooling. She isn't just an apprentice to the Professor, she is also a neophyte wizard.

"I really only know a few minor spells." She says, embarrassed at the attention. "But I am learning."

That evening we set up tents. Some of the new gear we had bought.

That would give us some privacy for the evenings antics. After dinner Miso and the princesses fucked the boy's in their tent, while Saki and I made quiet love in mine.

Later, sitting around the campfire it was obvious the Biladi women knew what we did. Priyala kept looking at me, then quickly away embarrassed.

That's ok, our recreation is part of the deal.

When we turn in, the girls sleep with me. It's a little tight, but they are very snugglie.

Our third day is mostly spent wandering from field to field. Digging holes. Looking for signs that only mean something to Farzaneh.

Finally she declares, "This is it! I'm sure this time."

The boys start digging, but this time actually find bones and pieces of old armor.

"If there is a famous general buried here, why isn't there a marker or something?" I ask.

"Ah, good question." The Professor starts. "Our ancestors thought that they honored the dead by leaving them in peace. He will be buried deep, with no sign as to where. But I found some first hand accounts recorded in a book discussing the war. I think we can find it."

The rest of the day is a flurry of digging. We find a lot of bones and some ancient weapons, but little else.

"Mmn, do you think we will actually find the tomb?" Aklatan asks, sitting in my lap with my cock inside her. She moves up and down slowly, her forehead resting on my chest.

""I don't know. It's really not my area of expertise." I tell her. My hands squeezing her cute ass.

She had brought one of the notebooks we had bought and was doing her best to record our journey. She was probably the farthest along in learning letters, and was a good artist. So far most of her notes were quick drawings.

She was a cute little goblin, shorter than most of the rest. With skin so light it was almost yellow, and perky little B-cup tits. She had a big shock of pink hair on her head, but a bald pussy. And she had to squint to see stuff far away.

"Ooh! Mmn. I hope we do find it. Wouldn't that be exciting?" She bites my shoulder as her body starts trembling. She doesn't want to be loud, but can't stop herself from squeaking as she has a strong orgasm.

"Ooooh!" I lean her over so she is on her back and I'm atop of her. Thrusting deep in her tight cunt. Quickly I shoot my seed inside her.

I roll on my back and she lays her head on my chest. I pet her pink hair as we rest. We can hear the people in the other tent still fucking.

"Thanks for bringing me, Boss." Aki murmurs happily.

"You're a good girl, Aki."

The next day I sit on a log after lunch. The boys digging more holes. Priyala sits next to me. Obviously nervous at our closeness.

"Thank you for helping us with all this." She says.

"It's my pleasure." I give the girl a smile.

She settles into silence for a bit as we watch the goblins work. Then, "Do you...are none of these women your, um wife?"

I give her a grin. "I had a wife in my homeland. But she is lost to me now." I sweep my arm around. "Here I have many lovely partners."

"Oh. I'm sorry for your loss."

"Well, me too. But there is nothing I can do."

"What if..."

"WE FOUND IT!" The Professor cries from across the field. Priyala hopping up like she was caught doing something she shouldn't.

We both head over, the young woman moving quicker than me. As if she doesn't want to be seen associating with me.