Goblins' Rise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SatinSlip
SatinSlip
996 Followers

Out in the yard is bedlam. Rat-men seem to run everywhere. My goblins, many wiping sleep from their eyes, move to engage them.

I cut two dark, cloaked figures down as I head to the mansion. Hoping that Kara can rally the outer defenses.

I encounter a couple small skirmishes in my way to my employer's bedroom. I help turn the tide in our favor both times, but don't stop to help mop up.

I find the Count and Countess in their bedclothes. The duke holds a saber like he knows how to use it. Divya stands behind him fearfully, holding a dagger.

"What's happening?" Ritvik asks.

"More rat-men." I announce moving to the window. Something out there was roaring.

I could see another of the giant rat beasts. It had bashed through the gate. Karagoth led a group of soldiers trying to take it down.

"There are rats in the house." I tell them. "I need to get back out there. I need to get you somewhere safe."

I lead them downstairs to the big pantry. After I'm sure they are safely barricaded in, I head back outside. Where Gort immediately comes running up to me.

"Boss! Boss! You're safe!" He gasps, out of breath.

"Yup. You too, looks like." I tell him with a reassuring smile. "Gather a few of the boys and sweep the house."

I head for where the fighting sounds loudest. A robed rat-man hurls globes of light at my men as they struggle with a group of robes figures.

I am just a few feet away from the rat-mage when he hits me square in the chest with one of his light globes.

Suddenly I am on the ground. The wind is knocked out of me and my chest feels like it's on fire.

I see the rat's grinning face above me as his hand begins to glow again. I feel around for the sword I dropped. My hand only finding dew covered grass.

Suddenly he reels back. Clawing at a crossbow bolt sticking through his throat.

Jadara is there helping me sit up. While Amanatia rushes over with my sword.

"Are today ok?" She asks concerned.

I groan. "Yeah. Yes, I think so." Standing I try to shake the effects of the foul magic off.

The three of us circle around the mansion. Both princesses carrying crossbows.

Finally we find the beautiful, white haired orc finishing off a second rat-beast.

As it falls with a groan, those rat-men still alive start to flee.

Kara turns to me. "The house?"

"Secure, I think. I sent Gort to make sure." I tell her.

She nods and moves off to make sure for herself.

"We lost twelve goblins." Karagoth informs me. We can just see dawn's light peeking over the walls. Bodies are being collected into piles. "Two of the goblin women have injuries."

This I know. I had walked around healing anyone I could. I'm not sure if it was the tiring night or the healing, but I felt drained. Deep down exhausted.

One of the princesses had a broken leg. The other had lost an eye. We were down to a couple dozen men. Nearly half of which were moderately to severely injured.

"We will not win a second attack on that scale." Kara informs me.

I nod. "I will talk to the Count."

I head inside.

I find my employers in a small sitting room. They are nervously eating a light breakfast.

"Are we safe?" The Countess asks timidly.

"Yes ma'am. The grounds and mansion are clear." I tell her. "My forces are too depleted for another fight like that though. I suggest you hire a permanent crew as soon as possible."

"What about you? We could give you some money to hire more men if that's what it took." The Count asks. "I know my wife would feel better knowing you were here."

I ponder his suggestion. "At heart I am a wanderer. Right now I'm not willing to be tied down to any permanent location.

If you are amenable, I could leave a garrison here. Soldiers I trust, under my command."

Divya smiles at me. "That would give you reason to return, from time to time?"

I smile back. "Yes ma'am."

It's later in the day.

"We need to hit them. Only then can we put a stop to the attacks." Kara says. A frown on her face.

"I agree, but all the rats we took alive simply died. We don't know where they come from." I say. Looking around the table at my simple warcouncil.

It was true. Shortly after the attack failed, any living rat-men died. Their lungs filled with a black sludge drowning them. It seemed like a rough way to go.

"Maybe I can help with that boss." Gort speaks up. Next to him sat Natia and Jade. The bunny girls and a goblin, that had lead the defense inside the mansion, named Porrige were also at the table.

Aklatan sat nearby taking notes in her book.

"How so." Everyone looks at him. Something that would have made him recoil in fear just a few weeks ago.

Confidently he goes on, "I have had feelers out for a while. Mostly for weapons and to hire more boys. Maybe I can shake something loose."

"Sounds good. While you are at it we need more troops. If we aren't finding enough goblins then it's time to look at other races." He nods, pleased with himself.

"For now the plan is to find the rat-men. Then we hit them. We want to leave them in a state where they can't mount an attack like last night. Not for a long time.

When we feel happy with the security here we will move on. Leaving a garrison of troops. We will swap a portion of the soldiers out every couple of months. I guess. Depending on how far off we are. And how well the main group is doing, I suppose." I look around to make sure everyone is on the same page.

"Porrige, you will lead the forces here when we leave. I was impressed last night, and have confidence that you are up for the job." He beamed with that glow they get when I praise them.

"Thanks boss. I'll do you proud." He says.

"What about our injured?" Sakura asks.

" No one is so badly injured that they can't travel with us." I say. "We don't kick any of ours out in the cold. We may need to think about a permanent residence though. Especially if we are going to continue as mercenaries."

I dismiss the group, but not before noticing the slight smile on Kara's face.

Karagoth growled with lust as I bit her nipples. My fingers scratched at her supple, leathery flanks. My hands moving around to squeeze her green ass.

It had been a few days since the attack. We had hired a dozen more goblins. Gort assures me there just weren't many left in the area. He was quite confident he was getting close to tracking down the rat-men though.

He also said we had a few mercenary prospects. Apparently word had gotten out about both this attack and the one on the carriage.

I groan as I slide my cock into the growling woman's wet cunt. Kara scratching her way down my back to grab my ass too. She bites my shoulder as I thrust into her.

We fuck that way for a short time. Then she throws me off. I land on the stone floor. A rug barely cushioning my fall.

When I stand back up she is on her hands and knees. Wiggling her ass at me. She looks back and gives me a wicked grin.

"Spank your orc slave. Treat her how a slut deserves." She orders me.

I am happy to oblige. Spanking her hard enough to make my hand sting. She simply growls excitedly.

When I can't wait any longer I climb up behind her grabbing her long white hair by her braid.

I shove her face into the bed as I plunge my fuck rod into her. "Unh! You fucking orc whore. Bow before your human betters."

"Uh, uh, uh. Yes master. Use my slave body. I deserve it for getting captured by a lowly human." She groans.

Soon I shoot her full of cum.

I lay on my back. Breathing hard. Spent.

Kara lies next to me. Lightly pinching my nipples. Grinning at me affectionately. "I like being your slave." She says. Her finger slowly tracing its way down my chest.

"I'm glad." I smile at her. "I like having you as a partner." I tell her.

She doesn't let me rest long. Her hand pumping my penis back to life as she grins her wicked grin.

Rebecca had just got out of the shower. She wore a towel around her body, but her wet golden hair was plastered to her head.

She was walking into her kitchen to get a snack before bed...only this wasn't her kitchen.

It was a stone room with a low ceiling. It smelled of burning and spices.

She screamed and pulled her towel tight, which only showed off her wet curves been better.

She was surrounded by men in robes and hoods.

No! Not men. Giant rats!

There was one who stood out. A cat person. Dressed like an evil wizard. A cheap one from a second hand costume shop.

"You are not what I expected." He hissed. "I thought a cursed object or enchanted ring. My enemies greatest weakness." He thinks for a moment. "You are an enemy of Captain Nicholas? Perhaps."

"Y...you know Nick?" Rebecca asks. Frightened and confused.

"A family member?" The cat asks.

"I...I am his wife. Can you take me to him?"

"Oh, most assuredly." The cat grins evilly.

He motions to the rats near her. Fuzzy fingers grip her wrists. Pulling her arms out as the blond woman gasps. Her towel falls wetly to the stone floor. Her naked human body revealed to the leering inhuman men.

They drag her to the cat man who reaches out and roughly gropes her huge tits. "Ha. Most assuredly, but first why don't we have a little fun." She squeals when he lifts her breasts by her pinched nipples. Letting them drop and watching them jiggle.

He motions to a nearby table. "No! Please, stop!" Becca cries as she is bent over it. Her tits pressed against the rough wood. Her round ass sticking up. They force her legs apart. "Nooo!" She weeps as fingers begin to explore her vulnerable cunt.

She groans in horror as she feels something slimy rubbing against her cunny. Then she groans as the cat man's strange dick plows into her.

Her body pushes against the wood as he thrusts. Becca clenches her eyes and tries to pretend she is somewhere else. Anywhere.

But she can't escape the violation when he slaps her ass. Her eyes open from the shock. She can see many of the rats have their own dicks out. Stroking their hard furry members as they watch her.

"Mmm, my enemy's wife. Feels so good." The cat says. Yanking Becca's wet hair, forcing her head up. No one here to rescue you. Is there?" Her only response are her grunts as his dick thrusts deep inside her.

SMACK! He slaps her ass. "Is there?!"

"N...no." Becca moans. There isn't anyone to rescue her.

"And what can we do to your lovely body?"

"A...anything." She says sobbing. Her body used for the wizards pleasure. The rat-men ready for their turn with her.

"Beg them to fuck you, whore." He orders. Shoving his thumb painfully in her round ass.

"Uunh! Puh...please fuck me." She begs obediently.

She can feel when the horrible dick twitches inside her. Filling her with its slimy jizz.

The wizard pulls out and simply walks away from her. Rebecca falls to the floor. Cum leaking out of her.

When she looks up she is surrounded by rat-men. Their furry cocks out and hungry for her human flesh.

Submissively she lies back and spreads her legs for her next monstrous lover.

Hissing, the first rat-man crawls on her. Quickly shoving his dick in her.

Becca gasps at the unfamiliar penis. The shaft is covered in a light mat of fur, occasionally a bristly hair huts out. The only bare part is the tip. Slimy and pale.

She can feel every hair as they rasp against her insides. The strange feeling sending shivers through her body.

Her orgasm rises as the rat slaps at her wonderful tits. She moans with despair as her body betrays her. The rat-man quickly pushing her into a world of erotic sensation.

She obediently opens her mouth when a slimy tip presses against her lips.

The furry dick unpleasant on her tongue. The bristly hairs disgusting in her mouth. Then a horror in her throat as she is forced to take the whole thing. Little rat-man balls bouncing off her nose as she is throat fucked.

The blond wife is fucked for hours. Taking load after load from the rat men. She is brought to orgasm again and again. Finally she is dumped, soiled and exhausted, in a cell.

"Their guards are pathetic." Karagoth whispered next to me.

We were at the top of a ravine. Hidden in the underbrush. We watched a pair of rat-men sitting outside a cave. If you didn't know it was here the ravine was easy to overlook in the dense woods.

"Maybe, but it looks like Gort's contacts were good." I whisper back. I was half convinced that their lair would be the sewers in the city.

Kara makes a motion. Two of our new hires silently move down the other side of the ravine. They were reptile men. Supposedly descended from snakes. They had four arms and their formal greeting included licking the back of your hand with their tongues.

I wasn't sure about taking on other races. My goblins had shown themselves to be loyal and brave. Under the circumstances we had little choice, though.

I had to admit the Nathair men were silent. They killed the guards and motioned that the entrance was clear without making a sound.

My group quietly descends into the ravine. Kara and me, Misoko, and a dozen goblin soldiers. Plus three more additions. Other reptile men called Chokwa. They were near seven feet tall, and built like a brick wall. They didn't really have necks, and had short gecko-like tails. Their skin was different shades of dark blue covered with blue and gold patterns.

The deal for all five men was to see how they did on our raid. Then we would decide if we would let them join the troupe on a permanent basis.

We leave one of the big Chokwa to guard the entrance. He smiles and pats his heavy wooden club.

We head down a dark tunnel. A couple of the boys carrying lanterns. The ceiling is so low the bigger lizard guys have to stoop. The place smells of damp soil and rat shit.

We enter into a cave, half of which looks dugout. A couple dozen rat-men go about their business. Though maybe half look injured. Likely from the raid.

We rush in, blades flashing. I cut down a rat-man before he even had a blade drawn. My group spreading throughout the room.

As we fight our way in a pair of cloaked rats flee down one of the exits. Though the others stand and fight.

A rat-man flys past me. Knocked a good fifteen feet by a grinning Chokwa's club. I see Kara pulling her axe out of a downed rat. A couple goblins, kneeling with spears, in front of Miso. Guarding her while she fires arrows.

More than half the rats are down when we hear a roar from the tunnel the rats ran down.

"What's that?" One of the snake men hisses at me.

I shrug. "Probably one of those rat beasts we mentioned."

As the lumbering creature lurches into the cave. It is matched by a second from another tunnel.

"Well shit boss." Gort says from nearby. Frantically reloading his small crossbow.

"Yeah. It doesn't rain..." I mumble.

"It doesn't?" He says firing at one of the big beasts. It doesn't seem to notice.

"It doesn't rain, but it pours." I answer. Moving to engage the closer beast.

"I don't get it!" He shouts after me.

I slash at the thing's legs as it tosses a broken goblin aside. The ceiling is too low for it to move comfortably. I doge as it grabs towards me.

It sprouts a couple arrows from its neck. I have a good opportunity to gut it as it grabs them. It starts to bleed profusely all over the ground.

My soldiers moving in to finish it with spears.

Looking over, I see that Karagoth and the two big Ckockwas have killed the other rat beast.

The few remaining rat-men are easy to finish off.

We split into teams and move down the tunnels. Killing any rats we find.

Finally we come to a dead end room. A single rat stands. It's eyes glowing red.

"You will bring the Countess to me." It seems to say. Though it's mouth doesn't move. It just stays open.

"What?" I say confused.

"You may have bested my minions, but I have already won the war." It gloats.

"You look like the loser from here." I say. A little lamely perhaps. I need more practice verbally sparring with villains.

"Ah, but I gave your wife Captain."

"You...What? My wife?" I say confused.

"Yes the lovely Rebecca. Magic is a powerful force. If you want to see her again you will bring the Countess to me." The rat begins to spit up black sludge. "Two days. The old mill outside town."

The rat falls over. Dead.

"He has your wife." Kara says her big axe in her hand. "What are we going to do?"

"We will think of something." I tell her.

The two Nathair men were happy to sign on as full members. The big Chokwa thugs had a request first.

They wanted me to meet their leader.

So the three of them, Gort, Kara, and myself headed to a run down tavern near the river that ran through town.

"Do we have time for this?" The orc grumps at me.

"Honestly, I don't know. But they handled themselves selves well in that burrow. I'd like to have them on the team." I tell her.

Apparently there was a big racial devise between the mammal races and the reptiles. The result of which forced the Chockwa to be second class citizens. Or outright criminals.

My Chockwa were brothers.

We entered the smoky tavern. It looked no better on the inside. The tables were nothing more than empty barrels with planks set across them.

When she sees us, a big Chockwa woman stands up. A jolly smile across her lizard face.

"Boys! What have you brought me?" She says with a husky voice. Her arms held out as if to hug our whole group.

"Harper, dis is da Captain. Captain dis is our sis, Harper." One of the brothers, Dagan I think, introduces.

"Captain it's rear to meet you!" She steps forward and collects me in a big hug. She is a husky woman. Much like her brothers. Nearly a foot taller than me, and a few inches taller than them. Her skin is a lighter blue with a trail of golden spots running down the sides of her head and neck. Under her loose fitting clothes. Similar trails run down her bare arms to the backs of her hands.

Her bosom is massive. Each tit probably bigger than my head. Why a lizard would have breasts is beyond me. I didn't think they reared their young that way. Unlike her brothers she has a shock of hair on her head. Jet black and only growing out of a spot maybe three inches wide on the very top of her head. It's braided and is longer than her near seven feet of height. It curls into a loop on the left side of her belt.

She also has a tail. Thinner than her brothers, but it extends all the way to the floor. Ridged almost like an alligator's.

"Sit, please! Have a drink!" The boisterous woman directs.

When we are all comfortable she asks, "How did it go? How were my boys?"

"They were impressive." I tell her. Smiling at the brothers. "I am interested in hiring them on."

"Great, great. Your man hear gave us the details." She motions to Gort. "But I wanted to size you up before we agreed to anything. Tell me about yourself. About your goals."

I tell her a little of my history. Glossing over where I actually come from, just saying it's a far off land. I tell her about some of the adventures we have had.

"Yes I've heard about the attacks." She interrupts. "You are making a small name for yourself."

"Well I don't know about that. Our plan is to continue on as mercenaries and adventurers for a time. Possibly looking for something more permanent down the line." I finish.

"There are stories of large mercenary bands founding free cities. Not recently, but in times past." She says, almost wistfully.

"Yeah. Maybe. Who knows. We only recently had a chance to get our feet under us. From here we want to keep building. I say.

Harper smiles her big smile. "Sounds great! Count us in."

We were inspecting the old mill. A big abandoned building in the bank of the river. Here, south of the city, the water flowed dangerously fast.

SatinSlip
SatinSlip
996 Followers