Goblins' Rise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SatinSlip
SatinSlip
998 Followers

There was a bridge close to the mill it still looked sturdy.

"What do you think the play is going to be?" I ask my small group.

Kara just shakes her head. Gort is inspecting the big doors leading into the mill.

"An exchange across the bridge." Harper speaks up confidently. She had insisted on coming along.

I look at her in surprise.

She smiles back at me. "We have been involved in more than one night swap."

"Why the bridge?" I ask.

"This wizard lost most of his stooges, right?" I nod. "So if the exchange is on the up and up he needs someplace he can flee from."

She leads me over to the bridge. Motioning to the other side. "He sets up there in that small woods." It was really just half a dozen trees. "When he sees you arrive here he can step out. Both women cross the bridge. Then he can flee with his prize."

"What if we chase him?"

"A couple archers on the bank over there will kill a dozen people trying to cross. The bridge is too long and too narrow to rush them."

"If they see anyone on their side when they arrive, they just turn around and leave." Gort says.

"That's what I would do." The big woman says, smiling at him.

"So what do we do? We can't just give him the Countess." I lament. Tossing a stone into the quick flowing river.

"You want both prizes." Harper says.

"Yeah, and a dead wizard."

"Well, the prizes are easy. We just do what no one would expect." I raise an eyebrow at her. "We take the prizes out of the situation."

"And then be wizard?" I ask.

"I got a couple ideas about that boss." Gort says.

I was lying in bed. A naked Misoko was snuggled against me. We had finished making love. Now I was stroking her long white bunny ears. Her body shivered with pleasure at my touch.

Apparently her ears were almost as sensitive as her delicious nipples.

"Boss!" A musical voice outside my door. Jadara barges in. Wearing silk panties and nothing else. "We need to talk."

Miso smiles at the goblin princess as she climbs on the bed next to us. Jade leans over and kisses the white bunny girl.

"We need more women." The goblin says when she turns to me.

"I don't know. This bed isn't that big." I answer.

She smiles at me. "If you are going to continue adding male soldiers to the group, then we need more women to keep up."

She had a point. Already the girls were entertaining three or four partners during the evening orgies.

"What do you suggest?"

"Give me permission to hire on new girls. Gort has contacts that can probably help me find at least a few. And I'll keep looking as we travel." She tells me.

"That sounds good. You have my permission." I tell her. With a grin she straddles my chest with her green, goblin legs.

Jadara grinds her silk clad pussy against me as she runs her hands through her short, dark blue hair.

I reach up and squeeze her perky tits. Lightly pinching her nipples.

Miso leans over and kisses me. Her soft tongue exploring my mouth. I feel her fuzzy hand grip my hardening cock. Helping it along.

When I'm fully hard I grab the goblin girl and lift her. She pushes her panties out of the way as Misoko aims my fuck rod into her green cunt.

Jadara groans with pleasure as she slowly lowers herself on my cock. When she is fully settled she places her palms on my chest. Then she starts to move up and down. Slowly fucking me as she bites her lower lip.

Miso straddles my face and I lick her soft bunny cunny as the girls kiss above me.

Tomorrow was going to be rough. Tonight was for pleasure.

We approached the mill. There were a dozen of us. Including Karagoth, Harper, one of her brothers, and Misoko.

Also the Countess, with her hands tied behind her back.

We approach the front of the mill, but then hear a call from across the river. As expected.

"Good to see you in person!" A Biladi dressed as a crazy wizard yells from the other side of the bridge.

He is surrounded by perhaps twenty rat-men and one of those big beasts. More than we expected.

"My wife." I shout back. Though I can see a naked hooded woman.

Even with the hood I recognize Rebecca.

With a flourish he lifts the hood. She looks frightened and exhausted. But not harmed.

"At the same time." He orders over the swiftly rushing water.

A couple boys move the Countess to the bridge. Ordering her to cross. Slowly the two women walk the narrow span. Water rushing below them.

I wonder if there are any gods I should pray to, as the girls meet toward the center.

Suddenly the Countess grabs Rebecca. Seeming to have freed herself from her bonds. With a scream, she pulls my wife over the railing. Both women falling a dozen feet to the rushing water below.

The wizard yells in his impotent fury. He lobs a ball of fire at us, but it is easily avoided.

Harper and her brother each tear one of the big doors off the the mill and make their way to the bridge. They use the doors as shields as we move in behind them. Rat-men arrows desperately thinking into the heavy wood.

The wizard was readying another spell when he lurches forward. A pair of arrows hitting him from behind. Though they bounce of some sort of magical shield.

He turns motioning to the small copse of trees. Some of the rat-men moving to search it. One dropping from an arrow in his neck.

The big Chokwa are across the bridge, though they are met by the bigger rat beast.

By the time I am across the fight is in full swing. Harper and her brother facing the giant beast. The woman wields a big mace. Unlike the big banded club of her brother. She also has what looks like a small axe head attached to the tip of her tail.

She laughs as she swings away.

My goblins fight the rat-men as they step off the bridge. Once again I am proud of their bravery. Though even as I watch one is engulfed in flames. Thrown by the evil wizard.

Kara nods at me and we separate to approach the Biladi from opposite sides.

I catch sight of the two snake men fighting in the trees.

They had spent the night sneaking their way into the little grove and waiting at the tops of trees.

Kara dodges a burst of flame from the wizard. Gripping her axe and looking for an opportunity to strike.

I swing at him from behind. My sword stoping an inch away. Feeling like I struck a tree. He turns and his hand pushes out. I fly backwards my breath knocked out. Though this time I still have my sword.

Kara roars and swings her mighty axe. No subtlety, no finesse. Just strength and orc rage.

I can clearly see the look of surprise on the wizard's face as his shield shatters and her axe is buried deep in his shoulder.

Still he attempts to turn toward her. Pulling something out of a pouch.

I get to one knee and run him through with the point of my sword. This only seems to make him angrier. He tosses whatever he pulled out at me. A pouch of something landing at my feet.

Not taking any chances I roll away. My sword still stuck in my enemy.

Kara pulls her axe free and winds up for another swing ad the pouch explodes on a burst of blue flame.

I cover my head as I feel the burst of heat wash over me. I roll a few feet and check if I'm on fire.

I seem to be fine, just a little singed.

I look up in time to see Karagoth lob the wizard's head off.

Harper and her shorter brother are helping the goblins mop up the remaining rat-men. The big beast dead in a heap close to the river.

The two Nathair men are heading towards us as well having killed the few that went after them.

Taking stock, we lost the burned goblin and one other.

We head down stream. Maybe half a mile. There we find another eight goblins, the other two Chokwa brothers, Priyala, and my wife.

The apprentice mage had used a spell to make her fur look similar to the Countess. She had been very brave.

The two lizard men had made themselves comfortable in the rushing water against some large rocks. They had held long poles with loops of rope attached to catch the girls. It had been a gamble, but it paid off.

"Ooh, Nicholas!" Rebecca cries, throwing herself in my arms.

"Ssh, ssh. Everything is ok now." I assure her. Though I'm not totally sure that was true. "Let's get you ho...let's get you somewhere safe."

I introduce her to the people around us. She seems a bit overwhelmed, though thankful when Misoko hands her a cloak she had taken from one of our enemies.

On our way back to town I tell her if my adventures. And she tells me what had happened back in our old world. How each day there seemed like less and less hope. About the vile treatment she suffered at the hands of the wizard. She breaks down and cries once, but after that seems more than ready to face this strange new world.

Rebecca slept for nearly a full day. Waking just once to quickly eat a large meal before falling back to sleep. It felt good to sleep next to my wife again.

Something I thought lost to me forever.

I am eating lunch with Karagoth in the small garden when Rebecca is led over by one of the goblin princesses. She had been given a gown to wear and looked much refreshed.

"I stand and give her a slightly awkward kiss. Then motion to a chair.

Kara stands. "I will make sure you have some privacy.

I nod, and she walks off.

"Everyone has been so nice to me." Rebecca starts. "The Captains wife." She says with a teasing grin.

I smile back. A little ruefully. "It's a different world here. I'm a different man." I pause looking her in the eyes. "Maybe not as good as the man you married."

"I can see that this place is different, Nick. Like a fantasy movie. It definitely has its dark side." She pauses to sip some juice.

"I'm not sure if there's a way back home." I tell her.

"Would you go if there was? You seem to have flourished here." She sweeps her arm around at the mansion, the garden.

"This isn't mine."

"Not yet maybe. But your people seem to love you. That nice Aklatan girl obviously loves you."

"Aki? She's a good girl."

"I know. She gave me some warm water to wash myself and this dress." She takes a bite of pastry, then grins at me. "So am I to be one of your sex slaves too?"

I nearly choke on my tea.

"Your cute goblin girl may be more talkative than you would like."

"She believes in the power of knowledge." I tell her. "I'm not sure what to do here. Do I ask forgiveness? I never thought I'd see you again."

"There is no forgiveness necessary. I love you completely and if that means being one of the women in your harem, then so be it." She says with all seriousness.

"You could never truly be my slave." I tell her.

"Couldn't I? We've discussed it before."

"Well yes. But only half seriously."

"Maybe," She says. "But I need to find my own place in this world. While that will always be by your side, I don't know as what yet."

We eat in a companionable silence for a time.

"You know our relationship goes both ways. You can sleep with whoever's our like." I tell her.

She smiles warmly. "As my master wishes."

I playfully throw a pastry at her as we laugh.

When we stepped back into my room Rebecca practically jumped on me. We kissed passionately as we made our way to the bed. I got as far as unbuckling my pants before she shoved me onto the cushion.

She frantically pulled her dress over her curly golden hair. Her wonderful body revealed to me.

From her curly golden hair to her beautiful face. Her piercing blue eyes laying bare my soul. Her big E-cup tits to her tummy. Slightly rounded with a few extra pounds. Down to a small bush of pubic hair above an already wet pussy.

My wife kneels before me, spreading my legs and yanking down my pants in her lust. My cock, ready and hard for her, springs up.

She wraps my cock in her lips and sucks. Bobbing her head lower and lower. I groan as she lightly squeezes my balls.

When my dick is nice and wet to her liking, she stands and climbs on top of me. Lowering herself on my fuck rod.

"Oh god! I've missed you." She gasps as she lowers herself. I reach op and grab her big tits. I squeeze and jiggle them as she runs her hands through her hair. Just sitting, enjoying the feeling of having my cock deep inside her.

Then she slowly starts to move up and down. Faster and faster. Soon she is riding me like a bucking bronco. Her tits bouncing and jiggling as I play with them.

"Oooh! Oh, yes! Yes Nick!" I can feel her thighs tremble as her orgasm overtakes her.

When she finally comes down I flip us so she is on her back. I kiss her deep as I plunge into her.

Her fingers scratch up and down my back as I cum inside her. Unloading my seed into my wife had never felt better.

It's later, in the dark. Rebecca snuggles close to me. Her hand lightly caressing my chest.

"Who is your favorite?" She asks sleepily.

"Favorite what?"

"Your favorite lover. Of your followers."

"Karagoth, I think. Without her I would have died. She is basically my work wife. But, you know, as mercenaries."

"Then She is the first I want to be with." She says giving my chest a little kiss.

"She wants sex with me?" The orc woman says when I bring it up the next day.

"Apparently. My wife is a lusty woman." I explain.

"I had figured she would simply want you for herself. Is that not the way among humans?"

I give her a smile. "Not all of them."

"Very well. I will sex your wife." She grins wickedly at me.

I give her a passionate kiss. "Tonight. My room."

I invite Aki to be my partner for the festivities. She was very nice to Rebecca when she came.

Becca had found a thin linen top and shorts. Tight on her. Showing a generous amount of underboob.

Aklatan shows up in a red half-corset and matching lace panties.

Karagoth simply shows up nude.

"I've never made love to an orc before." Rebecca says moving close to the bigger green woman. She puts her hands behind her back and tries to look innocent and vulnerable.

Kara grabs my wife by her round ass and pulls her close. Their big breasts pressing together.

"I promise not to bite. Not your first time anyway." Kara tells her.

Aki hops on my lap. Reaching between us to caress my cock through my shorts. We sit on the big chair in the corner of the room to watch the show.

Rebecca wraps her arms around the neck of the bigger woman. Quickly and happily falling into the submissive role. Kara lifts my wife up, holding onto her rear. Becca wraps her legs around the green woman as she is carried to the bed.

Karagoth sits her down and pulls off the blondes light top.

Pushing her all the way down the orc moves to straddle my wife's face. Grinding her green pussy on her luscious lips. She leans back, grabbing one of Becca's nipples and pinched shaking her big tit back and forth while she growls in pleasure.

My wife grabs my partner's green hips and sticks her tongue deep in Kara's cunt.

I run my fingers lightly along the exposed tops of Aki's breasts. She wiggles her cute little ass in my lap. I reach between her thighs rubbing her cunny through the lace panties.

Kara triumphantly roars her orgasm as my wife laps her juices. Rolling off her, the orc yanks Becca's shorts down. Diving into the blonde's muff.

My wife moans at the thrill of being eaten out by the warrior woman. Squeezing her own large boobs as she writhes on the bed.

I push Aki's panties aside and slip my cock up inside her as she squeals in pleasure. I pull the goblin's breasts out of her corset and squeeze them as I thrust into her. Both of us watching the show while we fuck.

Rebecca moans loudly as she cums. The orc woman turning around to kiss her. They make out as Aki and I finish. My cock shooting jizz deep inside the goblin princess's twat.

Soon the four of us are sharing the bed. Drifting to sleep. Aki snuggling happily with me. Rebecca and Karagoth resting in each other's arms.

With the wizard defeated and the Countess mostly safe, it is time to move on. We will spend a few days gathering supplies then we will bid goodby to the town of Fazilk.

SatinSlip
SatinSlip
998 Followers