Goblins' Rise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SatinSlip
SatinSlip
988 Followers

We all gather around a hole out of which a couple goblins are pulling a big, half melted shield.

"This shield has been burned by dragon fire. It could only be the shield of Larst. And if this is where he fell then the general...must be..." She starts walking slowly. "Somewhere...overhere." She stands beaming at us. Waving her arms around.

The boys start in with renewed vigor, digging where she directs. In about an hour they have uncovered an area of worked stone. Farzaneh seems about to explode, she is so excited.

"How do we get in?" I ask.

"The seal. It's the last stone they would have placed." She says.

The goblins spend the rest of the day uncovering more and more, but no sealstone.

"This seems bigger than just a little tomb." I say as we sit for dinner.

"Well we can expect to find at least three big rooms. There may also be guardians" the mature Biladi says.

"Guardians?" Misoko asks.

"Oh yes. A golem or two. Perhaps some undead. The tomb is ancient so the magics may have burned themselves out. But there most certainly would have been something to guard such an important man." The Professor explained.

After we ate Farzaneh came up to me. "This could be the most important find of my career."

"Well, we are glad to be a small part of it then." I tell her with a friendly smile.

"Yes, quite. The whole endeavor has me quite excited."

"I can imagine." I say.

She looks at me like I was a dense student. "Yes, but also excited in a sexual manner. It is quite obvious that you would be fully capable in assisting me with my needs." She grabs my shirt and kisses me fully on the mouth, before gently pushing me toward her tent.

"Take your clothes off, human." She orders as she unbuttons her dress. Pulling off my shirt, I back into her tent. Watching as she strips to a simple linen shift and short bloomers.

She helps tug off my pants as she crawls in after me. I can hear her purring as she moves close to my naked body.

She slowly licks her way up my inner thigh. Her tongue rough, like sandpaper against my skin. My spine tingles from the sensation.

She reaches my crotch, grasping my dick with her fuzzy hand. She grins at me, then leans down and gently rasps her tongue on the tip of my cock.

I groan at the nearly painful scraping on my most sensitive flesh. My balls clench, and my breath catches with each maddening lick.

The mature cat woman finally has mercy and kisses her way up my chest. Taking one final lick along my neck.

I grab at her shift, yanking it over her head. The Professor has a nice pair of DD tits. Saggy and white with age, but big and squeezable.

While I grope her dangling breasts, she pulls off her bloomers. Lowering her crotch to mine.

She grinds her wet twat along my rigid staff. Running her hands through her greying hair. I roll her nipples between my fingers and give them a pinch as she purrs loudly.

Farzaneh reaches down, her eyes flashing at me. She angles my dick into her cunt. We groan together as it's buried deep.

I grab her hips and thrust as she rides my dick. She leans down directing her floppy tits to my face. I suck and bite at her nipples.

"Unh! Fuck!" She cries out as her orgasm washes over her.

I groan loudly myself, when I cum. Filling her with my jizz.

Soon she lies next to me. Sleepy and satisfied.

At least for a few hours.

In the middle of the night I am awakened as she climbs on top of me again. Grinding my cock to hardness with her insatiable cunt.

"Ssh!" She says with a smile. "We don't want to rouse the others."

In the morning the Professor and I dressed in her tent. Though she couldn't keep her hands off me. I'd like to say it's because I'm just that good, but I knew it was because she was a randy woman. Especially when she allowed herself to cut loose.

We step out to find that my men had already uncovered more of the tomb.

We walked over to see what they had found. Priyala looking up, then looking embarrassed when she say us.

"Th...they have uncovered part of the entry. I think." The girl says.

Farzaneh nods in approval. "Yes. You are correct. Very good." She hops down in the hole. Inspecting the uncovered stone. Then motions to one side. "Here. Dig in this direction." She says before climbing out.

"Boss! Boss! Ma'am!" One of the goblins from the hole. It was just before noon.

Everyone gathered round to see the large silver block. It was surrounded by grey stone and cemented in. There was an engraving in the silver. Two hawks circling each other.

"This is it!" The Professor claps her hands in excitement and kisses me on the cheek. "That's the general's emblem."

She takes some time to inspect it while we watch.

"You and the Professor?" It was almost a whisper. Priyala standing next to me. Looking awkward.

"Yes?" I respond quietly.

"How was...I mean, humans are so different. How did..." She stumbles along, not sure how to ask me.

I smile warmly at her. "We aren't that different. It was quite enjoyable."

"Hmm. It sounded like it." She peers at me askance. As if to see if her cheekiness was unacceptable.

I reassure her with a smile, and she smiles back. A little more confident in her flirting.

Finally the goblins begin chipping away at the mortar around the big silver block. After a quick lunch they finally start to lift it from its resting place.

We all help pull the angled silver block to ground level. It must be solid silver, given how heavy it was.

I hop down and peer into the dark depths below. The air cool and dry. It smelled dusty and old. I could just make out a marble floor some thirty feet below.

I pick out two of the goblin men, and Misoko to be the first group to go down. Farzaneh insists on going as well.

"We will clear out any traps or monsters. Then the rest of you can come." I tell the group. Hopefully sounding more confident than I feel. It has been some time since I had been in battle without Karagoth to back me up.

We lower down on ropes. Lighting up the big room with a couple lanterns. I look around but don't see any torches or any way to light the room. Makes sense if no one was supposed to enter.

The room was thirty feet to a side. The walls were rough stone, but the floor was smooth marble. There was a round stone slab a couple feet high and ten feet across. Just off center, but very near where we dropped in.

Standing in the middle of the slab was a ten foot tall rough statue. It looked faintly like a Biladi warrior in full armor and it was moving before we had all touched down.

It wasn't fast, but it groaned. Almost as if it was angry.

I moved in low and slashed with my new sharp sword. Kara had picked it out for me at a high end shop. More ornate than my rusty orc blade.

Fancy and quick, though my long sword was, it had little effect. The statue stepped forward and punched the second goblin off the rope.

I heard something crunch inside his little green body, and he went flying into a corner, unmoving. Unconscious or dead, he was definitely out of the fight.

Misoko, thinking fast, simply dropped the rest of the way. Some fifteen feet. Landing lightly and rolling, she sprung to her feet firing off a quick arrow that deflected off the golem's shoulder.

The remaining goblin did what he could to draw the thing's attention. Easily stepping out of the way of its clumsy swings.

The three of us spend a full minute squaring off, but our blades and arrows have no effect.

"Maybe a hammer?" I call up at the hole as the golem lumbers around the room after my minion.

"Just run it around." The Professor calls down. "Its magic is nearly gone. It shouldn't take long for it to run out."

"Easy for you to say." I mumble, turning back to the monstrosity.

"Shouldn't take long?" Miso says sarcastically to me as we set about our work.

Sure enough she was right though. The golem gradually gets slower and quieter. Finally stopping.

One of my boys comes down with chisels and hammers and helps break the thing apart, while I check on the injured goblin.

He was alive but quite hurt. Even with my healing words he could barely move.

"You're lucky to be alive." I tell him as we tie him with ropes to be hoisted back to the surface.

"Thanks Boss." He croaks, giving me a wane smile.

The big room was mostly empty, except for the golem. There were statues in each of the corners. More ornate than the one we destroyed, and cast in bronze.

Farzaneh studied each statue in turn. "That's odd. These shouldn't be here. Bronzework like this wouldn't happen for a couple hundred years."

Finally, tired of the idiosyncratic statues, she begins to inspect the only door out of the room. A big stone slab covered in runes and sigils.

"Magically locked, I would guess." She says consulting her notebook. "We may need Priyala for this part."

The orange furred cat girl climbs down and inspects the door. Consulting her own notebook, and a gold wand.

Finally the door opens with a pained grinding noise. Opening into a short dark hall.

One of the boys and I make our way carefully down it. Watching for sign of traps.

When we make it safe to the end I wave for the others. Priyala following since no one told her not to.

We head down the wing that Farzaneh directs us. Another door, though this opens quite easily.

The room is similar to the first. Golem towards the center. Bronze statues in the corners.

There are also racks of weapons and armor. Pedestals with jewelry. A large chariot made of a dark wood. Shelves with items that were unclear from the door.

Feeling a bit more confident I approach the golem. Two goblins behind me and Miso moving to have a clear shot.

As I approach the golem makes a groaning noise...and that's it.

It doesn't move.

The Biladi women enter right when the four corner statues begin to move. Smoother and quicker than their golem counterpart. They are also more vulnerable, two of Miso's arrows quickly sticking out of one.

The boys and I move to engage. Exchanging blows with two of the statues.

"Help them." I order. Pointing at the cat women.

Priyala fires a bolt of force at one bronze guard. Knocking him to his back. The statue noticeably having trouble standing back up.

One of the goblins begins bashing its head with the hammer he still carried. Soon the statue stops moving.

I exchange a some quick blows with one of the guardians. Then dodging his swing, clean clear through his hand. With no weapon to stop me, I make short work of the bronze man.

I turn to find a slower statue approaching. Half a dozen arrows sticking out of him.

I easily kick him down and finish him off.

I turn to find that the goblins and the Biladi apprentice have destroyed the last guardian.

"Great job." I tell the orange girl. Patting her on her shoulder. Her pointy ears twitch, and she smiles at me bashfully.

"Boss there's bones in these statues." One of the boys announces.

After some inspections, Farzaneh says, "They enchanted some of his soldiers. These weren't statues at all. Just men turned to bronze so they would stand the ravages of time." She looks at us with a smile. One mystery solved.

The last door was also magically sealed. This time it took more than an hour to crack it.

Inside was almost a disappointment. No golem. No statues. Not even an angry ghost.

Just a large sarcophagus surrounded by some braziers.

We search the tomb. Looking for any more hidden dangers, but find none.

We let the girls down to explore as well. Aklatan excited to record the site in her notebook.

Late in the evening the Professor comes up for food. Obviously anxious to get back to her study.

Priyala sits next to me while we enjoy a stew. And the quickly falling dusk.

"Farzaneh is really happy." I mention.

The orange girl smiles at me. "This is a culmination of years of work for her. I will force others to take her seriously."

Soon the professor is back in the tomb. The princesses with her.

"I, um..." The young woman starts. "Would you like to...to see the inside of my tent?" She asks

I smile at her and take her furry hand to help her stand.

She is obviously nervous as we enter her tent. I feel her tremble as I pull her in my arms and kiss her. Soon her lips open and her rough tongue caresses mine.

I unbutton her dress as we kiss and she lets it drop to the ground. "Are you sure?" I ask her quietly.

"Yes." Little more than a whisper. She gives me a nervous smile as she pulls her linen shift over her head. Revealing a beautiful pair of DD tits.

Gently I caress them. She lets out a little gasp at my first touch, but quickly begins purring.

I lower her to her back and move to my hands and knees above her. Leaning in to kiss and suck her pretty tits. Moving down her body to her bloomers I slowly tug them off. Her legs writhing as I pull the cloth down them.

Then I kiss my way back up her legs. Past her knees up the insides of her thighs.

Then I plant a kiss on her sensitive pussylips.

Priyala groans loudly, grinding her crotch in my face.

Taking the hint, I gladly oblige. I stick my tongue as deep as it will go into her hungry cunt. Tasting her deep. Pria's groans turns to cries of "Yes!" as she grabs my hair. Pushing me against her pussy.

I lick and kiss her until she comes to a loud climax.

Her body shaking beneath me as I crawl up and kiss her lips. Pulling my pants off as I go.

I wait until she is coming down. Then I shove her wet twat full of my hard dick. Her eyes open wide and she cums again as I start to fuck her.

Later, after I finished inside her, we lay together. My cute little kitten purring, her head on my chest.

The next day we start to take select pieces to take in the cart. Leaving much of the equipment we brought here. The plan will be to make a few trips, and take everything of value from the tomb.

The overseeing of that I will leave to my men.

Saki has arranged an evening show in the big garden. Clothing optional, she said.

I had invited Priyala, as she was between trips to the tomb. She happily accepted.

"What do you mean clothing optional?" She asked as I took her cloak.

"I explained about the orgy." She nods her cute little kitten face. Looking nervous and excited. "This is part of that. The audience is encouraged to enjoy each other as well as her show."

"Should I go nude?" She asks.

"If you like." I tell her. "I will match whatever you want. I want you to be comfortable." I put my hand in the small of her back to guide her down the hall. "A lot of the girls will be wearing sexy sleep ware."

She looks at me petulantly. "I don't have anything like that."

"I'm sure we could scrounge something up."

Sure enough the twins are happy to help. Pria is a little taller, but looks lovely in a silk crop top and matching shorts.

Soon we are sitting on a padded bench. Sharing it with Gort and a princess named Nadzehia, who was topless. Wearing just a short, sheer skirt and stockings. She already had her hand in the happy goblin's pants.

There were other benches and a bunch of chairs. Many brought from inside the mansion. We all faces a pair of screens set up on a small wood stage. There was a pair of tables on the stage as well.

The Count and Countess were snuggling together on a chair and there were three more Biladi couples. Friends of our hosts I suppose.

Everyone settles down and gets quiet when Sakura walks out from behind the screens they had set up. She wore a long white diaphanous gown. Underneath we could see the black lace panties and garter with stockings she wore. Her perky breasts were bared under the see-through gown.

"Thank all of you for coming." She said to the assembled crowd. "We call this piece 'In the Dungeon' thank you." She bows and steps back behind the screens.

Suddenly four goblin men wearing big, scary looking masks drag out a pair of goblin princesses wearing light linen dresses, hugging their curvy figures.

The girls struggle with their captors. Evil goblin hands groping their tender bodies through their dresses.

Dresses that are quickly and roughly stripped from them. Their luscious bodies bared to the crowd. They are forced to bend over the tables. Their cute derrières wiggling in protest.

"Naughty." Pria says. Snuggling closer to me as the princesses get their potions spanked. I put my hand on her leg, lightly caressing her fuzzy inner thigh.

The goblin girls have their hands bound behind their backs then one is placed on a chair. Clamps attached to her nipples. The other has her face pushed into the crotch of her friend.

She shakes her head no. Obviously reluctant to lick her friend's pussy. Each time she refuses she has her own pussy swatted. Until finally the girl bound on the chair gives out a loud gasp as her pussy is pleasured by her friend.

Priyala is purring next to me. My hand rubbing her cunny through her silk shorts. Boldly she puts her hand down my pants gripping my stiff dick.

Next to us, Gort is on his knees. His face under the goblin girl's shower skirt. She moans, her hands in his hair, as he eats her out.

On stage the princesses are on hands and knees giving blowjobs. Having been taught their place. A struggling Sakura being dragged on stage in her see through gown.

The pink bunny girl starts to get put through her own torments as I bend the Biladi girl over the arm of our couch.

I yank down her shorts. Sticking my hand between her clenched thighs. My fingers rubbing into her wet twat.

"Are you my good little kitten?" I ask her. Nibbling her pointy ear.

"Mmm, yes sir." She says. Grinding her cunny on my hand. "I'm your good little kitten."

A nude Sakura has been tied spread eagle between the tables. The princesses taking turns licking her bunny cunt. Their captors abusing all three girls.

"Do you want to be my slut?" I ask my fingers deep in the cat girl. My thumb pushing against her anal bud.

"Mmm, yes. I...I want to be your slut." She moans. Her need overpowering her.

"Tell me you will stay and be my kitten slave." I order.

"I will. I'll be your slutty kitten slave. Aah!" She cries out as my thumb penetrates her rear. With both holes filled she cums quickly. Her juices slick on my hand.

I pull off my pants and shove my hard cock up her dripping cunt. My hands reaching under her silk top to roughly grope her tits.

Behind me Gort is sitting with the princess bouncing up and down on his bumpy goblin dick.

On stage Saki is on her back. A dick in her pussy and another deep in her throat, as the two girls whip her tits with leather straps.

I grunt as I cum in my cute kitten's fuck hole. I sit back down and push her to her knees in front of me. She looks up a mixture of lust and innocence.

"A good kitten cleans her daddy's messy cock with her tongue." I tell her. She gives me a naughty grin, then takes my soft dick in her mouth.

I watch the erotic play as I slowly get hard in her mouth.

It's a good night.

I was balls deep in Gertrude. Her thick ass rippling as I spanked it. I fucked her from behind as I shoved her loudly moaning face into the bed.

The twins next to us sixtynining. Their faces buried in each other's identical twat.

After I cum, I pull the twins by their hair and alternate pushing their faces into their mother's sloppy cunt. They take turns licking out my jizz.

Later, I am drifting to sleep, Gertrude gently snoring on one side of me. The twins snuggling on the other. There's a commotion outside.

"To arms! To arms!" I can hear someone shout. I hop out of bed, the girls tumbling to the floor, and pull on my pants. I grab my sword as I burst out the door.

SatinSlip
SatinSlip
988 Followers