Gold Digger Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recalling Denise's comment that she wished that they had time to talk and curious about the depth of her involvement with Justin, he called her when she was expecting him home. "Hi, hon, I'm completely tied up with a big problem and I won't be able to go to the beach today. Look, I'm sure that you are all ready with lunch and everything. Why don't you go ahead by yourself? Justin was going to meet us so you will have company and he can help eat lunch."

"Oh, that's too bad, dear. I hate going without you, but maybe I will this time. I was all ready. Ok, I guess I will and I'll see you at home later."

Jeff couldn't help but add one last comment. "Have fun with Justine and I'll see you at home."

The following day Jeff stopped at the beach and downloaded the video from the camera into his laptop and received a very different picture of his wife's history and motivation in the conversation between the lovers. They came into the rendezvous spot and, as before, undressed and lay down together naked and, as before, fucked enthusiastically. This time, however, they had no need to hurry and they were in a very private area in which Diane felt free to be very frank about her background and her relationship with Jeff. When they started talking, it was evident that they were continuing a conversation started before, perhaps over lunch.

After lying together, recovering, lying together in post-coital intimacy, Denise began to clarify her feelings about the future as she planned it. "Look, let me spell it out. As far as I am concerned, this gig is for a lifetime if nothing bad happens. I'm married to a very rich man who is going to become much richer. He's very intelligent and that's a very smart bunch he works with. Add to that, he's good lucking and in good shape. And he's a nice guy. And he loves me.

"Jesus, when I think of where I was before I met him! Putting out for that fat slob to move up from being just a faceless employee in the office and how many more like him would I have had to put out for to advance higher! This is like heaven in comparison and I don't intend to blow it!"

"What about you. He does seem to be a nice guy - he certainly bends over backward to treat you right. Do you love him at all?"

"What a question! Who can afford that - someone with my background? Look, I used to have morals and principles and they killed me. I was an aspiring actress with, my agent said, good prospects. I tested for a role but the test was the old casting couch. My morals said no and I kicked him in the balls. He got sore balls and I got black listed. My acting career shot, I got a job in an advertising agency and, when I was propositioned the next time I gave in, put out, and got a better job. All I had going for me were my looks and my body! Now I have a much better job."

"Were you really any good as an actress? Agents tell those things to all their clients."

"Oh, I know agents do that, but I had a number of middle-level roles and I had some interest from a couple of directors. I still have several recordings of screen tests and one tape of me actually performing. I was pretty good and had a future, but I blew it by kicking his balls. Boy it felt good, though. However, if I had known about blacklisting I might have let him fuck me. Anyway, as I said, I have a better job, really an acting job, now!

"To ensure keeping this job, there are two things that I can do to make me safe. First I've got to get rid of that prenup his damn father forced me to sign. I need that to protect me from being thrown out if some bimbo catches his eye and he leaves me. Right now I would get peanuts. Second, I probably need to get pregnant. He mentioned starting a family and if I had a baby, it would really lock me in financially. In the meantime, I'll salt away what I can without being greedy enough to cause his finance man asks questions."

"Anyway, your answer about loving him is obvious! Normally, he would be over there sleeping and I would lying here after fucking with you! I'll be sweet and loving with him, do whatever he wants in bed and look forward to being back here fucking with you again. You're my type, but, unfortunately, you're not rich!"

There were other things said and there was cock-sucking and more fucking, but these comments were the real eye-openers. What little residual desire to stay with Denise remained was washed away by the things she had said. Perversely, from her position, she made absolute sense - but, so does the excuse for robbing a bank: "I needed the money!" So, giving Denise time to express herself had strengthened the need for a divorce. There certainly was no mitigating information evidence there.

Deciding to end something like a marriage is one thing, actually doing something is another. He watched two more episodes of his personal porn video, starring his wife Denise and her lover. Actually, as porn it was rather exciting to watch a live sex show and, while it was his wife, that wasn't a factor since, to him, that relationship was dead. He had seen her have many orgasms for over a year, but it actually was interesting to watch her as an observer. These sessions were recorded with the idea of needing evidence, but he hadn't yet gotten to the point of seeking legal advice. He was hesitant about asking his brother, but he was resigned to doing so soon. However, a week after the first incident, it was taken out of his hands.