Goldie the Super Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get your hands off me," I demanded, gasping for air from his chokehold. My head began to spin in dizziness from the lack of oxygen to my brain. My knees were weakening. I knew that in only a matter of seconds I would be incapacitated and knocked out cold. I tried to throw a weak elbow punch to his ribs behind me.

"Give it up Goldie," he said. "The only way a girl beats me is when I put my dick in her hands. You are going to do that and more when I carry you out of here as an extra prize with my money. I'm going to fuck you so much you won't know what hit you." His hand in my skirt pushed further down until the tips of his fingers reached my pussy from behind. "Oooo, I think you like this," he added in his cocky voice.

His words sent rage and adrenaline through my system. I fought my weakening body and consciousness. How many women had he choked out, only to have them wake up naked and hostage to his lustful demands? I refused to be added to that list without a fight. I raised my right foot and launched a back kick, landing the heel of my boot firmly on his shin.

"Shit!" he yelled in agony, unable to dodge the kick. He hopped on his left foot as he raised his right foot from the pain. He tightened his grip around my throat as he tried to keep his balance.

I felt my consciousness fading quickly. I hurriedly threw my weight to the right to throw him further off balance, sending both of us to the floor in my desperate attempt for escape. Unfortunately Damián fell on top of me. The spinning room from my dizziness made it difficult to find my bearings. I tried to use my strength to wrestle my way out. Before I knew it, I was pinned on my back. Damián's large muscular body sat on top of me, straddling my body with his legs. With renewed commitment, he leaned forward over me with both of his large strong hands wrapped around my neck. My mouth opened, gasping for air. The bank employees and customers watched as my body began to shake and go limp, and their hopes with me. I looked up and for the first time saw his face: the familiar jet-black hair and matching deep recessed eyes, his distinctive evil smirk. He focused his dark eyes onto mine through my mask to watch until the light of my eyes went out. Just before I passed out, I rallied my final bit of strength to focus my eyes on to his. My body jolted as the gaze of our eyes locked onto one another. My transparent blue eyes suddenly turned to green, triggering my superpower of intention reversal.

Damián's body fell backward. "What's going on?" he yelled, shocked as his own throat began to close as if someone was choking him. Out of the natural universal response to choking, Damián immediately let go of my neck to take hold of his own. I maintained my lock on his eyes as I watched his body take over, kicking into the higher dimension of functioning and turning the intentions he had for me onto himself. I breathed in a deep breath, filling my lungs with oxygen my body was desperate for. Damián's body fought against itself, squeezing the air out of him. "What the fuck?" he yelled in his now muted raspy voice, helpless to the affects of his own intentions.

I thrust my body upward, throwing his lumbering hulk off of me to the side. Damián flopped like a fish out of water, desperate for air. The more he fought the faster his consciousness faded. A string of explicatives poured from his mouth in frustrated anger. I leaned down next to him as his eyes began to fade. All he could see was my face hidden by the gold mask, my buxom cleavage hanging over him and my long bare legs. "You were just beat by a girl Damián," I whispered. Damián's eyes opened, shocked I knew his name, and at the announcement of his defeat. "The good news is where you are going, the boys are going to fuck you so hard you won't know what hit you," I added, repeating his own words against him. Humiliated, Damián's consciousness faded to black as his body finished the intention reversal. He lay motionless and defeated next to the other three thugs.

Cheers erupted from throughout the bank as I stood up. Police cars with lights and sirens blaring screeched as they pulled up to the front glass doors of the bank. Armored SWAT members with heavy weapons and shields rapidly led the way toward the front entrance.

"Quick," I said to the bank manager as he approached me, "is there a back entrance."

"The employee entrance is through that door. But don't you want to stay and talk to the police."

"My work is done here," I said, quickly picking up my dress and bag from the floor behind the pillar. "Its time for them to take over and do their job. It will be easy with your testimony, eye witnesses and video tapes."

I speedily threw my dress on and exited the back door as the police came in through the front doors demanding everyone remain still with their hands up. I pulled my mask and belt off and put them in my bag as I disappeared into the growing crowds gathering around the bank to see what was going on.

Chapter Three

In the years that followed, more opportunities to fight crime came my way. At first, I sprung into action when I saw opportunities like I did in the bank. Law enforcement agencies were hesitant to have a vigilante lurking about the city, doing the police department's work without any accountability. After a few years, the chief of police recognized my benefit to them. Chief Johnson gave me an encrypted dedicated cellphone, which only he had the number to, to use at any hour if he needed my services. He is ruggedly handsome and attractive enough that I would welcome his call at any hour, for any professional or personal needs he might have. I was also able to monitor police scanners online. My reputation grew within the department and the city as a heroine who had super-abilities including enhanced strength, vision, hearing and speed. Crime dropped and the confidence of safety grew.

Eight years after the bank robbery, a strange call came over the scanner one evening requesting back up at an address in an industrial part of the city. No details were given, just an address. Something didn't sound right. I felt compelled to respond.

When I arrived at the address, it was nothing more than an abandoned warehouse. I watched from a safe distance atop the roof of the building across the street as a police unit drove around the deserted warehouse pock marked with graffiti and a few broken windows. From outward appearances it looked like no one had used the nondescript property in years. The police unit used its spotlight to inspect any unusual signs of entry or activity as it drove around the building in the evening's darkness just after dusk. Seeing nothing, the police car drove away.

Suddenly, a light came on inside the warehouse just as the police unit had turned the corner, out of sight. Whoever was inside was arrogantly boasting their undetected presence. I was also certain they were up to no good.

I stealthily jumped down from the roof and ran across the street in the shadows, sneaking up to the main doors of the warehouse. I pressed my ear to the small opening and listened for sounds inside. To my surprise, my super-hearing heard the faint sound of a woman's voice coming from the back part of the warehouse.

"Let me go! Let me go! Get your hands off me!" the distant feminine voice demanded.

My blood boiled when I heard the woman in distress, and the thought she was alone and trying to fight off her captors in this dark abandoned warehouse. Who knows what they were planning to do to her or if she would live through the night without my help.

I swiftly pushed open the door and ran toward the sound of her voice to catch her captors by surprise. Suddenly, without notice, a large net of thick rope fell from above me. I tried to wrestle myself out of the net, but the more I fought it, the more I became wrapped up in it. I was trapped.

Then I heard it, the sound of his devious laugh. It was Damián.

"Well, well, well," he said, as he had long ago in the bank. "Look who we have here."

I looked up to confirm what I already knew from my voice recognition. "Let me go you son of a bitch," I warned, "and I'll go easy on you." Damián looked a little older from our last meeting, but still large and buffed. Both of us were now in our late 20s.

"I'm in control now Goldie, and after the last eight years in the slammer, I have no plans to go easy on you," he said with his devilish laugh. A sultry redhead woman walked out wearing a tight low-cut red top and short black skirt with matching black pumps. The exposure of her large firm creamy breasts showed she was not wearing a bra, and I suspected probably no panties. I had no doubt it was the way Damián like it. She stepped up to his side and took his hand.

"Let me introduce you to Electra," he said. The woman next to him smiled with a cheap curtsy. "She's the damsel you no doubt heard and came running in to rescue. What a sucker. You think that was convincing, you should hear her fake an orgasm when I don't have time to finish her," he added crassly. She smiled again stupidly at his backhanded complement.

"How'd you get out so fast?" I asked, genuinely curious after seeing him sentenced eight years before to 20 years in maximum security.

"Isn't it obvious?" he answered as he slapped the girl on the ass. "Good behavior." He shrieked his evil laugh.

"Bullshit," I answered in disbelief.

"Take her," he said to two henchmen standing in the shadows. "Tie her up."

I could easily overpower the men on my own, but I was helpless wrapped in the thick heavy net. The two tall muscular men manhandled me over to a metal chair in the center of the warehouse room. I tried to fight to no avail as they slapped handcuffs around one wrist and then the other before attaching the cuffs to a cable hanging down from the ceiling above the chair. The cable pulled my arms taut over my head. Each henchman clasped cuffs around my ankles that were attached to the bottom of the chair. Once my hands and feet were secured, the men pulled the net off of me, leaving me exposed and vulnerable. Even all the strength I had from my power belt would not be enough to escape these binds.

"You like her?" Damián asked his bimbo as he walked around my chair proudly, getting a closer look as his prize.

"Yeah, she's alright," she said, chomping on a piece of gum.

"I'll let you have your way with her when I'm done," he promised. "I know you like to go both ways."

I wiggled as if somehow I might be able to free myself.

"She is feisty," he said.

"Fuck you," I said.

"You will," he answered as we walked behind me. "I've imagined what I am going to do to you for eight years while sitting in that prison you put me in." He brashly pushed his hand down the front of my chest and deep into my top to take hold of my large tit in his grimy hand. I wiggled all the more in protest, helpless to his touch. "Tonight you are going to beg me to stop long before I am finished fucking you. Then Red here is going to get you, and who knows, I may let my other men have a turn before I finish you off," he said. "Payback is a bitch."

"Let me go asshole," I demanded again.

"That's not going to happen," he said. "We have some business we must attend to, coincidentally the very reason we needed to lure and tie you up here first. We can't have you getting in the way like you did last time." He squeezed my nipple with all his strength, sending shoots of pain throughout my body.

I could only squirm in response. "Is that all you've got?" I said, pushing my words through the pain, doing my best to humiliate him in front of his henchmen.

"When I get back, you'll see what I've got," he shot back angrily, yanking his hand out of my top. He intentionally pulled my tit out of my top with his hand, leaving it exposed to the cool night's air and for everyone in the room to see. "Let's go," he said to the other men and his redhead bimbo. You stay here and watch the girl," he said to a big black guard standing at the door. My bared tit would no doubt help him keep his focus.

They all hurried out with purpose, following Damián's urgent departure, leaving the one guard to make sure I didn't go anywhere while chained up in the center of a remote abandoned warehouse. I focused my super-hearing on their conversation as they piled into the large black SUV, hoping to hear any clue of where they might be going. Nothing. They closed the warehouse door and drove away, leaving me alone with the large muscular lackey.

"Where is Damián going?" I asked the minion.

"Shut up. You don't need to know," he grumbled.

"Oh, you don't know either, huh," I said.

"Yes I do know," he argued, perturbed.

"That's what someone says who doesn't know," I provoked. "Why would they tell someone like you who is so low in his mind that he leaves you behind to watch a helpless girl whose all chained up while the others get all the fun and glory? It's not your fault you don't know."

"I know," he repeated angrily.

"I've figured it out any way," I said.

"No you didn't," he said, unsure. "How did you figure it out?"

"It's easy," I lied. "It's obvious. It's got to be frustrating that I know where they are going and what they are doing and you don't."

"I know!" he demanded.

"Prove it," I said, "and I'll tell you if you're right."

"They are stealing nuclear material from the distribution warehouse while the city is distracted by the huge fire they caused across town," he blurted.

"Right," I said. My mind raced at the shocking announcement of their plan. There was a new nuclear material distribution site the government had contracted a private company to run across town. I had to find a way to get out of this warehouse and stop Damián. If that material gets into the wrong hands of terrorists or enemies of the state, the possibilities for atrocities would be historic. I looked up and saw the lug looking lustfully at my body, especially my large exposed tit.

"So, you're not only big and strong, but smart too," I lied as a compliment. "No wonder he left you behind all alone with me," I added in a sultry tone. "You like what you see?"

He smirked, while trying to maintain a face of gangster seriousness.

"Damián is going to be gone at least two hours. He left you all alone as the big man in charge, and I imagine you are a big man," I said looking down at his crotch while licking my lips. I could tell my words were having the affect I hoped for. His growing member was creating undeniable movement in his pants. His face lit up all the more at the implied invitation.

"Damián said not to touch you until he gets back," he said obediently.

"Of course he did. You really think he is coming back?" I asked, planting a seed of fear and suspicion. "He'll have everything he wants once he steals the nuclear material," I added. "Why would he risk coming back here?"

The thug's wheels were turning, considering the possibility that Damián might not come back and had abandoned him here with me. "He's coming back," he said. "Other than stealing the nuc material, he keeps talking about what he is going to do to your white ass. That's why he told me not to touch you, because he wants you first."

A shot of fear flew through me. If I don't get out of this warehouse quickly, not only will Damián steal the nuclear material, putting thousands of lives at risk, but also whatever he had planned for me would include ravaging my body for his sexual pleasure before finishing me off.

"He's not here. How would he ever know?" I asked. Offering myself to this thug's most primal urges might be my only chance out of this precarious predicament. "He left you here all alone with me with no one else around. Why should they have all the fun? He's not going to let you have me when he gets back. If he does, it will be whatever is left over after he and his bimbo both have their way with me first."

I paused to let the suggestion and reality sink in. I could see the temptation was seducing him by the way he looked lustfully at me and by the impressive movement in his pants.

"If you really are in charge, I'd have no choice but to do whatever you want me to do," I promised. "But we can also just sit here and stare at each other all night..."

"You're trying to trick me," he interrupted, thinking through the possibilities.

"How can I trick you?" I asked. "You are the big strong man left in charge. I am a helpless white piece of ass, chained up with no way to get away. If my life is going to end tonight, I'd rather go out having one last glorious fuck with a real man." My words stroked his ego. "I thought you might be a real man," I said looking again at the front of his pants, "and I thought you were really in charge. Maybe I was wrong."

"I am a real man and I am in charge," he said defensively, but still fearful of what Damián would do if he found out he had sex with me. He walked over and began to fondle my exposed tit in a weak effort to prove himself.

I dropped my head back and moaned at his touch, hoping he would take the bait of my seduction. I spread my legs wide to invite him to step in closer.

The cool air of the warehouse had caused the nipple to grow like a large black thimble, begging for affection. He knelt down in front of me, pulled my other tit out of my top and began to suck on it. I continued to moan in fake delight, encouraging him to press his face more forcefully in the soft tissue of my ample supple breast. I had taken the risk to invite him to have his way with me while my arms were helplessly chained up above me, and my legs to the metal chair.

"Mmmmm, that feels good. All this being chained up has made me awfully thirsty," I said suggestively. "Do you have anything warm and thick I can drink?"

"Damn right I do," he said, standing up and unzipping his pants. He reached deep into his pants to take hold of the massive 9-inch long, thick black shaft before pulling it out and waving it in front of my red painted lips.

It was larger than I had imagined. I opened my mouth, and caressed my lips with my tongue. "Now that's what I'm talking about," stroking his ego as I wrapped my lips around him to begin stroking his dick. I moaned again in fake delight.

"Oh fuck!" he complemented. His head dropped back in pleasure as he thrust his dick deep into my face. I skillfully lowered my lips down his long shaft, consuming its entirety down my throat. He moaned again. "Oh shit," he said as my lips ascended then descended again hungrily. "Fuck yes," he said, appreciatively.

His confidence grew with every stroke of my oral skills. The physical pleasure of the experience added to his delusion of forcing a helpless gorgeous superhero to suck him off. It made him feel a bit invincible himself. No doubt he would be unable to resist telling others about what he made the famous Super Goldie do when he had her to himself all alone in an abandoned warehouse.

I sped up my oral assault, skillfully using my lips and tongue to massage every inch of his impressive member. I could feel his shaft almost thicken with impending orgasm.

"Fuck yes, fuck yes!" he affirmed.

I abruptly pulled off, just at the moment I knew he was about to unleash a boatload of cum down my throat.

"Oh fuck no, fuck no! Don't stop," he demanded, waving his throbbing dick at my lips. His body shook, desperate to give. "Finish me!"

"I can do better than this," I said with a coy smile.

"I've never had better head," he confessed. "Nothing is better than this!" he said, desperate for me to finish what I had started.

"No," I said. "If this is my last fuck with a real man, I want to fuck you right."

"Finish this and then we can fuck," he begged.

"My superpower gives me the ability of ten women," I informed in my sultry voice.

"Yeah, that's why you're all chained up," he said. "Now finish me," he demanded, his body squirming in desperation for release.