Goldie the Super Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Epilogue

When finished, I grabbed my mask and what was left of my top and quickly put them back on. I tied Damián's eight henchmen up securely before making my exit from the compound. I waited an hour before making a call to Chief Johnson, to let him know he can find Damián, his girlfriend and eight henchmen at the distribution center, with one more waiting for him at the abandoned warehouse. The delay allowed the intention reversal on Damián and the Lady-Killer device on Electra to have their full effect. When the police got there, they were shocked and amused by what they discovered. They had never seen anything like it. They were also grateful that an epic crime had been foiled.

Damián's men sang like birds to get lighter sentences. Electra also gave him up, grateful for her pussy being rescued from Damián's death-by-pleasure device. She got the numbers of three of the handsome officers who rescued her. Apparently there is no loyalty among thieves.

Damián was still alive but disoriented and covered with his own cum when the police found him. There was so much of his own cum, they had no way to know the glistening on his face was partly from my epic orgasm blanketing him before I left. Doctors were unable to diagnose or treat his body's incessant orgasms, nor his compromised mental condition that left him rambling with sexually explicit outbursts. Due to the seriousness of his crime and mental condition, he was sentenced to life without the possibility of parole in a prison for the criminally insane. Damián's constant ejaculations made him popular among his prison mates who enjoyed taking full advantage of his condition. He seemed to be in a world of his own making, which was precisely the purpose of my parent's research and the height of my superpower ability. He would never again be a danger to society. I arrived home exhausted and ready for a good night's sleep. Tomorrow would be another day.