Goldie the Super Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ever fuck more than one woman at a time?" I asked.

"Threesome once," he answered sharply, eager for a little less conversation and a lot more action.

"Ever had a foursome with three women?" I asked with a sly smile.

"No."

"Ever thought what it might be like to have four women fuck you at one time, or five, or six?"

"Shit," he said.

"If this is my last fuck, then the least you deserve is the pleasure of what it would be like to be fucked by ten women at once. You'll never have that chance again."

"Damn," he said considering the proposal, still desperate for relief.

"All I need is my hands to be free to give you the fuck of your life," I promised.

"I don't think so," he said. "Nice try."

"What do you mean 'nice try'?" I asked. My feet are still chained to this chair. I can't go anywhere. You are still the man in charge. No reason why I have to die without one last great fuck, and no reason why you have to miss out on the fuck of your life. Either you let me fuck you right, or I'm done," I announced.

The lug thought about his options. If my superhero fucking skills were anything like my oral skills, he knew I was offering the best fuck of his life. His dick throbbed in front of him, begging for attention and release.

"You're in charge big man," I lied, knowing I had him right where I wanted him. "The choice is yours. All this to yourself for a fuck that will blow your mind, or we can sit here and stare at each other until Damián and his bitch get back and take it for themselves. Either way, I get fucked. If you're not man enough and would rather watch them fuck me..."

His big black hand quickly reached up to the clasp on the long chain hanging down from the ceiling and unhooked the handcuffs, allowing me to drop my hands. Blood immediately flowed through my veins back into my fingers, restoring feeling.

"I'm keeping the cuffs on you," he said. "Don't try anything tricky," he warned.

"The only thing tricky is what your dick is going to feel when I fuck your brains out," I promised convincingly. "Now get undressed and fuck me like a man," I said.

The thug obediently pulled off his shirt while kicking off his shoes, then lowered his pants. His impressive ripped six foot four black frame stood before me, ready for the promised fuck of his life.

"That's more like it," I said. He instantly began to strip me, unclasping my top from behind, allowing it to fall to our feet. I was worried he might try to take my belt off, and my strength with it. Instead, he pulled my thong down from beneath my short skirt before easily ripping the tiny fabric off, preventing the need to remove the cuffs to slide them off my feet. Without my thong, he had full access to my pussy without removing my skirt. Fortunately that meant he kept my belt on. Keeping a remnant of my uniform on added to the real life fantasy of fucking a superhero, although what he was about to experience would give him more that enough to know this was no mere mortal fuck.

"Now do me like you promised," he ordered.

I gave him a long deep kiss before dropping down on my knees in front of him to continue the oral affection, quickly recovering the full hard stature of his manhood. I pulled him down and laid him on his back so I could straddle his large black muscular body, with my feet still chained to the chair behind me. His large hands reached up to capture my tits as I lowered my pussy to impale the entirety of his long thick shaft. My muscles clamped down tightly, gripping and massaging every inch of his impressive member as I made my descent.

"Oh shit!" he yelled as his body squirmed with pleasure beneath me. His fingers squeezed my tits like multiple vice grips, my ass moved up and down as my pussy imprisoned his aching dick.

"Now the fun begins," I said as I picked up the speed and force of my movement on top of him. I couldn't deny my own pleasure from fucking such an impressive specimen. My carnal juices began to lubricate my love canal as I picked up the pace, eager to incapacitate him with the fuck of his life, but also to make my escape. With superhero power and speed, my pussy hammered his dick for all it was worth. My body pounded his with the forceful precision and rapidity of pistons in a Peugeot on the German autobahn.

"Oh fuck!" he cried, overwhelmed with delusional pleasure. Cold chills covered his body as it tried to handle the sensory overload of an otherworldly fuck. His voice continued to cry out, but the words became unintelligible. His body was surrendered to the sheer pleasure of the moment. His head dropped back, his jaw opened and his eyes glazed over in sheer hedonistic bliss. "Gaaahhhhhhhffffffff" he yelled as the volcanic eruption of cum filled my red-hot pussy with unmatched force.

"Oh yes!" I yelled. "Yes! Yes!" My own primed orgasm followed his, further lubricating the fuck of his life. His body bucked violently from the sheer volume and pressure releasing from him. My pussy continued its assault, determined to drain every drop from him.

"I'm not done Lover," I whispered into his ear. I promised the fuck of ten women."

"Oh gawd no," he begged, never having felt so spent. His body quaked from the unbelievable experience.

I immediately lowered my lips to his cum-drenched dick, deep throating the length between my lips.

"Oh shit!" he yelled.

My tongue and lips relentlessly began their determined mission. I was commandeering a second wave of assault that his body would be helpless to resist. With skill, I gradually increased the pace of my oral travels of his thick long member. I took pride and pleasure at his body's response. He was mine and I was taking him again.

"Oh fuck!" he continued to plead, simultaneously begging for more and for reprieve.

The second orgasm grew quickly sending a buzz and cold chills across his body.

While my lips and tongue continued their masterful work, my cheeks drew in as I began to suck his dick with unimaginable tornado force.

"Oh shit!" he repeated, as he unloaded another large pint of cum he never thought possible. Wave after wave of cum poured from him and down my throat. I gagged on the thick volume of cream, and pulled off quickly to catch my breath, unable to stop a blanket of cum from immediately covering my face. I quickly dropped my lips back around his gushing member to swallow his thick juices. My mouth struggled to hold it all, causing some of the sweet cream to leak out the corners of my mouth. Undaunted, I continued to suck and swallow him dry.

A broad smile covered his face, lost in the dream of a sexual fantasy. He was in another world, right where I wanted him. He never saw it coming. With my wrists still cuffed together, I clasped my fists together and with one smooth forceful motion, landed a punch to the jaw, knocking his compromised body out cold. I quickly reached into the pocket of his pants lying next to us, pulled out the key to the handcuffs and freed my hands and feet from the bondage. I handcuffed his wrists to his ankles with the cuffs wrapped around the metal chair, forcing his naked lumbering body into a position of being on his knees. Chained to the chair, he will be unable to get away when he regains consciousness. At the very best, he will be humiliated being found naked in this position. At the worst, if someone likes what they see when they find him, this position makes him helpless to them having their way with him.

The important thing is that my plan for escape worked. There is a crime of epic proportion taking place in a nuclear distribution center across the city. No one can stop it but me.

Chapter Four

Damián and his henchmen broke their way into the nuclear distribution center under the dark of night, using aggressive nerve gas grenades and electronic patchwork to neutralize the security systems in place. Once in, they initiated their plan to load a truck with nuclear material that would be sold to the highest bidder. Damián didn't care who he sold it to or how they might want to use it. He already had buyers working to outbid each other for the product. The millions he would get for it would cement his criminal enterprise, allowing for new research and development and lavish living. He would be an international criminal force to be reckoned with.

When I got to the compound, I saw a path of unconscious guards littering the way into the center of the massive distribution facility. The alarm system had been shut down. I slowly followed the path until I arrived at the large room where Damián's men were loading nuclear material into the back of a large truck. His bimbo stood stupidly next to him. She was clearly as ditsy as she was beautiful. Men had used her for her beauty her whole life, but always quickly tired having her around because she was so stupid. Damián liked having her around because her desperation proved over and again she would allow him to do anything to her he wanted to. To him, she was nothing more than another pretty possession to be used.

"Not today, Damián. It's over," I announced with my arrival. The sound of my voice stopped all the action in the room.

"Well, well," he said unmoved. "With all the precautions I took at the warehouse I wondered if I still might see you. I actually hoped and planned that I might. I'm glad you are here to witness the greatest theft in recent history that will make me a legend."

"That's not going to happen," I said. The only thing you will walk out of here with is an all expense paid trip back to the penitentiary."

"Take her," he ordered the eight men who had been loading the truck with the delicate cargo.

Two men nearby immediately ran directly at me from opposite sides, as the others followed closely behind. KICK! SWOOSH! KICK! I reactively raised my leg up, connecting with both of their jaws as my leg swung around, exposing my bare pussy from my thong being ripped off back at the warehouse. The two men fell back on their asses as the other six men quickly closed in on me.

POW! KICK! I hit one across the jaw with my elbow while launching a kick in the other direction, landing squarely on the chest of another attacker. The sheer force of my multiplied strength knocked them unconscious, intimidating the other men.

"She's a fuckin' girl!" Damián yelled. "Get her!" he demanded. The fight intensified, each man coming at me with all they had. I ducked and darted with finesse and speed, landing hits and kicks while escaping their clutches.

"Take her belt," Damián yelled from the side while keeping himself and his bimbo out of the fray.

BAM! KICK! I hit another across the jaw, sending him reeling back. I bent over and launched another back kick using the steel heel of my tall boot, sending another sliding unconscious across the floor on his ass. A fast cartwheel and front flip sent two others flying. My heart raced, my body glistened from sweat.

Suddenly I felt the arms of one of his henchmen wrapped around me from behind. The slipperiness of my body allowed me to duck just as his hand reached down in an attempt to unclasp my power belt from my waist and yank it off in one quick motion. I used all my strength to push my body down and away to escape his grasp. His hand slapped my bare stomach, missing any contact with my belt. That was close.

The continuing fast upward momentum of his hand as I ducked down to elude him caused his fingers to hook under my top. It all happened in a split second. RIP! The sound of a loud tear of fabric caught us all by surprise. My escape from his clutches left him holding my gold glimmering tattered top. My large sweaty globes bounced freely from the fast movement, causing both shock and delight to fill my attacker's face. He stood mesmerized holding the gold prize of my small top in his large hand. KICK! KICK! Before he knew what hit him, I launched into the air and unleashed a double front kick. My left foot connected directly with his growing member at the center of his crotch. His body instantly crouched forward in writhing pain, allowing the heel of my right foot to land squarely between his eyes, sending the beast backward, incapacitated at every level. The force of his unconscious momentum backward caused his arms to fly over his head, hurling my small gold top 30 feet behind him, too far for me to retrieve while under attack.

"Damn it," I thought.

"Well, well, well," Damián said impressed by how I had littered the compound with the unconscious bodies of his henchmen like I had eight years before at the bank. The sight of me standing in front of him wearing only my short gold skirt, tall boots and power belt also aroused him. "This doesn't change anything," he said. "It only improves on my plan," he said.

"How is that?" I asked.

The nuclear material has already been loaded and is ready for me to transport out of here. He held up a remote control device in his hand. "With the push of this button, this whole place will go up, creating a nuclear disaster that will distract the authorities with a catastrophic hazmat emergency beyond anything they have ever seen, concealing the theft, at least long enough for me to easily get away. While they are cleaning up the little mess I made, I will be handing this off to my buyer and enjoying the spoils my wealth on a distant tropical island.

"You son of a bitch."

"It doesn't have to end here for you Goldie," he said. "You have two options to live."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Your best option is the opportunity to become my partner. I could use someone with your ... assets," he said with a smile as he looked lustfully up and down my body. My large naked tits were in full display for is enjoyment. "There is no limit to the things we could do together," he said with visions of both crime and sex filling his mind.

His little vixen Electra was clearly bothered by his invitation. She didn't know if his offer was to create a permanent threesome, or if she was being replaced. It didn't matter; she didn't like it.

"I'd rather rot in hell," I said, suddenly feeling more exposed and vulnerable by the way he looked at me.

"You just might," he answered. "I suspected that might have been your response. If you want to live then, you have only one option."

"What is that?" I asked.

"You take off your belt and slide it over here. Then, I will give you the opportunity to fuck me like your life depended on it, because it will."

"Go to hell," I interrupted.

He continued undaunted. "Think about it Goldie. It's your one opportunity to live through this. Fuck me like a super hero or die like a coward."

"I don't believe you. Why would you let me live?" I asked untrusting.

"To be honest, a worthy adversary makes me a better criminal," he confessed as a backhanded complement. "Also, your annoying stubborn tenacity for justice means we will meet again, offering me more opportunities to have my way with that amazing super hero body of yours."

"Fuck you."

"Exactly," he answered. "But only if you fuck me like the survival of the world depended on it. You just might enjoy it too," he added with a cocky smile.

"You are pure evil," I said, feeling trapped.

He erupted with a hearty wicked laugh, feeling the certainty of victory. "It will certainly feel better than your only other option of the searing heat from a nuclear explosion, painfully disintegrating any sign of your existence off the planet."

"You are forgetting you are nothing against my superhero strength," I said. "You are only still standing there because I am letting you. I will do to you what I did to them," I said pointing to his pile of useless henchmen.

"So true," he said holding up the remote detonation device in his hand. "The one difference is if you take one step toward me or do anything different than I demand, I will not hesitate to push this button, launching the greatest nuclear explosion this part of the world has ever seen."

"Killing yourself and your girl-toy slut," I added.

"Anyone is a fool who attempts to do what I am doing today and is not prepared to die. I either go out with what I came for or I go out with a bang. Either way, I am a legend."

"You are deranged," I said.

"Stop with the flattery and give me your belt," he demanded.

My eyes darted around the room as my mind raced for options, and came up empty. I knew he would not hesitate to make good on his threat if I attacked him, blowing the three of us up and killing thousands of others for miles around.

Damián smiled. "I see it in your eyes Goldie. You will do anything for the chance to keep me from pressing this button. Your twisted obsession for justice means you will also do anything for the chance to hunt me down if you live through this. The only chance that might happen is to do exactly what I demand. Now take off your belt and slide it over here."

I realized rational solutions are not possible with a maniacal narcissistic criminal mastermind. The only option, if any, is to do the unthinkable. Cold chills and nervous sweat began to cover my nearly naked body. He enjoyed watching my undoing. He was right that I would do anything to keep him from blowing up the nuclear distribution compound; he was also right that I would devote my life to hunting him down if we both made it out alive.

I hesitantly unclasped my belt and lowered it to the floor. My strength and senses instantly weakened, going from being superhuman to dangerously vulnerable, especially compared to Damián's size and strength. I gave it a small kick and watched it slide the eight feet away until it stopped at his feet.

Damián knelt down slowly and picked up the belt. We both knew that even if I did try to jump him, he would now easily overpower me without my having the strength of the belt. Things went from bad to worse when Damián wrapped and clasped the belt around his own waist. His strength instantly surged ten-fold. "What a rush!" he said in a deep rich masculine voice. Every muscle, every sense, every feeling was now ten times stronger than he had ever experienced. "I am invincible!" he said, flexing his biceps above him. "Take off your mask," he demanded. "No more hiding behind it. I want to see who I've been fighting."

I hesitated.

"Take it off damn it or I will rip it off of you."

I had no choice. I slowly pulled the mask from my eyes.

"It's you!" he said. I remained silent, looking down, feeling defeated.

"You know her?" Electra asked?

"I knew her years ago," he said. "As much as I tried, I could never find an opportunity to get her alone, but I always promised I would have my way with you. I always make good on my threats."

I burned with frustrated anger.

He turned toward his girl-toy and handed her the remote detonation device. "I'm going to fuck her crazy," he said boastfully, enjoying the idea of fucking me in front of her. "Then, if you are a good girl, I'll let you have a turn with her before we get rid of her for good."

She nodded in resigned agreement, as if she had a choice.

"Do not push this button unless I tell you to or if she takes a step toward you," he instructed, admittedly nervous he had handed such a dangerous device to someone so dim-witted. "You only push it if I tell you or if she comes after you," he repeated, "otherwise you sit here and watch."

She nodded again in nervous agreement. Even she understood the gravity of what he asked her to do.

"Now, since we have the place to ourselves for the next few hours, I am going to give you the opportunity to give me the fuck of your life," he said with a laugh.

I immediately questioned my choice to give him the belt. Damián authoritatively pulled his armored shirt over his head, and removed his pants, throwing both to the side. His chiseled body was an impressive specimen of sheer masculinity, further enhanced by the confidence of the only remaining item on his body, the power belt. His ten-inch dick stood out in front of him like a club, demanding allegiance.