Golf-India-Romeo-Lima Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Half an hour later we arrived at the club. She still wore the tank top which ended about three fingers above her mini-skirt showing her incredibly cute belly button. Her long tanned legs were naked, just standing in sneakers. In my eyes, she was a knockout by all means.

We went straight inside where I took my place behind the bar. I welcomed Richy as we had separated and he bowed over the bar to get the next perk from Sasha. She giggled a bit shy.

It was busy already and the music got the party started. So we did not have time to chat much. Sasha and I got a Tequila Sunrise and while I was around behind the bar with Richy to get some orders done, she was heading to the dance floor.

As it got a bit calmer I leaned on the bar and watched her dancing, taking tiny sips from my drink. She was surrounded by some guys. But she did not care at all as it seemed. She was apparently too busy with translating the music into motion.

"Solid nine!"

"What you mean?" I turned and saw into Richy's shit-eating grin.

"Oh, come on Chris. You aren't the only one in this world who does not know what it means, are you? And don't forget to pop your eyes back in!"

I showed him my stiff middle finger. He left laughing to get another order done.

I turned towards the dance floor again. She was no way like a ballet dancer or such. She simply loved the music and lived it. Transforming the rhythm into her body's motion like surfing some waves. So natural and full of beauty. Like weeds blown by the wind waving to and fro. Raising her arms, flexing and waving. And the expression of utter joy on her face, her eyes half closed, smiling, happy of being alive.

This picture burned deeply into my memory and I would never forget. I had seen way more skilled dancers before but never such natural beauty. I could not break loose from watching her.

"Two Buds and two shots," I heard someone close to my ear from the other side of the bar.

Back to work. "Tequila?"

"Would do."

"Already on my way!"

It was a good night we went through. Sasha danced a lot and came frequently to get a drink. I gave her company as often as I could. It was quite often in fact because Richy was not bothered at all doing half of my job this shift.

"Ah, get acquainted girls," she smiled as helpful as always.

By the time we left the club finally, the birds filled the air with their songs and the sun was about to paint the first faint pink on the sky. We were done and by no means sober so that we decided to take a cab back home.

Arriving home I had just a short pit stop in the bath and went directly to my room where I fell on my bed like the dead. It was a long day with lots of physical work and a long night afterward. With one or two Tequila Sunrise too many.

But I was not able to fall asleep. I rolled from the right side to my left. I laid on my backside and then on my belly. I turned around like a sausage on a grill. No chance to fall asleep. I was way too churned.

I could not fight thinking about Sasha just some steps away. I recalled the image of her petite body dancing to the music. I could not help my hand slipping under my shirt and caressing my belly and boobs. She was a pure eye candy but she attracted me by more means than just that. I thought getting off could settle me down finally and my hands got busy.

I slipped down the waistband of my panties and stroked down the ridge of my lips. Hell yes, this felt good. I was already wet so I slid two fingers deep inside my tight canal.

I was so tired and needed sleep urgently but more urgently I needed relief.

Instead of playing around, I started straight to work it out. Bending my fingers upwards around my pubic bone I quickly found the point inside me I was searching for. I poked inside me again and again, hitting this point and massaging it while my palm brushed over my clit with the same ever-faster speed.

I saw Sasha's face behind my closed lids, imagined it were her hands pushing me closer and closer towards the ledge. Then I came over this certain point; I came quick and hard. Arching my body I had to bite down on my fist because I did not want her to notice, that I was just thrown around by my orgasm.

I just came down the last waves as I suddenly heard scratches at my door.

"Shh, Chris? Are you asleep?"

The catalyst for my recent urgent need scratched her fingernails on my door right now. I closed my eyes and concentrated on getting the arousal out of my voice. And I hastily cleaned the wet mess between my legs with my Eddie T-Shirt which was the nearest cloth I could reach. What did I do to deserve this?

"No, I'm still awake. Come in," I answered finally as calm as I could.

I could see her black silhouette slipping through the door. Two deep breaths later she laid near me under my blanket. What was going on here?

"I can't sleep," she coolly explained the obvious. "I'm much too agitated from this day. Although I am dead tired, I can't sleep. Creepy insomnia. And I feel like not being alone."

Somehow a situation I had faced once myself. I was full of pity. Not for her. For me!

"Same here."

I was also agitated. Not only from today but I preferred not to bother her with such details. Not now at least. I did not think this would be the brightest idea

"Stay here if you want."

She snuggled in close to me and laid her hand on my belly. Obviously, it was the answer she was hoping for. As if absent-mindedly, she gently caressed me.

"Thank you," she cooed, "I want to very much."

After a while, she asked: "Did you know that a plum looks quite like a pair of puffy pussy-lips?"

Maybe some more Tequila Sunrise too many!

"Wait, what?"

"I always thought so," she giggled and I did not even recognize that her hand was very, very slowly heading further north for my boobs. "I thought you would get the hint, remember? Plumcake? I love plums?"

"How many Sunrises have you seen tonight?

"No, I am astonishingly sober, really. I am totally clear. I wanted to be with you this way since I saw you the first time. Confession time again," she announced.

"So help me God," I sighed already aware that she was a cunning fox. I was curious what she had been up to this time, "So what is it?"

She laid her head on my shoulder and stroke her finger around my chest just where my breast started to rise.

"You know. I like plums too. Not only bananas. To be honest, it is the person, not so much the sex of this person that counts for me. It is this certain click inside. And as I saw you at the University I felt like there was something close to this click. I thought you were the coolest girl around with your bike and your leather jacket and jeans."

"Hell bent for leather, uh?" I chuckled remembering one of the Judas Priest songs.

"No, not for leather," she laughed softly. "I found you incredibly interesting and I wanted to get you to know. I simply had no idea how to meet you because you always seemed to be untouchable. Usually, I'm not too shy to talk to someone..."

"I see," I smirked.

"But around you, I felt too scared to simply walk up to you and say something," she continued.

"Am I so frightening?" I asked.

Yes, I didn't socialize much at the University. Most of the guys there I found quite superficial or boring and I had only three or four guys out of my classes I met more or less frequently for learning groups or hanging out. She was right in a way.

I was not one you make friends with very easily and I did not mind being on my own. I imagined I could appear really pretty dismissive or even arrogant sometimes. Many of my fellow students would secretly consider me a freak.

"Not really frightening. I figured you for someone who knows what she wants and what she does not want. And I was sure I had to do it right the first try. You're not the type for wasting time on a second chance with someone you labeled a twit once."

I nodded slowly. There was some truth about it. Sometimes I could really be bitchy with almost no obvious reason, though usually not intentionally.

"That is why I watched you for a while."

"Creepy! You were stalking me?" I looked at her with huge eyes.

"No! Not stalking. But I was attentive during the class breaks if you were around when I went down to the coffee shop or the foyer or the canteen. I was hoping for a good chance to get your attention without making a complete fool out of me. It seemed difficult to me."

"Didn't know I had a fan around," I chuckled.

"You always appear so independent and very self-confident. I adore that."

If you would know how much self-confident in fact, I thought.

"Well, that day I saw you hanging the ad for a roommate. I thought this could be my chance, as I read it."

"I get this," I whispered. "Nice try!"

She shook her head softly, "Worse! You'll hate me, I'm afraid that I have to get clear with you. I need to tell you the whole truth about it."

I frowned, on the alert what might be put on the table now. "Go on."

She sighed deeply: "I made a copy. I thought you should not risk your chances offering a room to girls only. So I erased this girls-only wording on my reworked version."

I was too flummoxed to react at once. "You did what?" I asked after a deep breath. I was uncertain if I got her right.

Her voice started to tremble slightly. She was afraid I would be mad at her, this was obvious. Indeed, I was starting to get angry. But at the same time, I felt sorry for her. I understood that it cost her a lot to tell me that. I understood how much she must fear that her words could end everything that was just about to begin.

"I figured I'd have only one shot," she explained with a voice clearly indicating she was frightened, "One does stupid things sometimes if feeling uncertain."

"You can bet that I know," I thought.

"This is a bit creepy," I remarked and tried to sound more understanding than angry.

She nodded slightly. "If I judge it now, I see it the same way. I shouldn't have done this. But I swear, I meant no harm. It was only 'cos I had to increase the chances, you know? If we wouldn't match I would change the ad back to yours the same day. Cross my heart. But I was hoping so much that we would connect. If not, I could have stayed in my old room. I did not have to change, I wanted to. That's why I am here now. I am happy with how it worked out because I'm with you and that's where I wanna be. I don't regret it at all. The only thing I regret is that I was too afraid to find a better way and that you as a result will consider me a creep."

I listened to her and I wondered to myself why I did not freak out. Anyone else telling me this story would find herself kicked out of my room most likely. But somehow I could understand her. Furthermore, I did not want to hurt her, not to mention to kick her out. From another perspective, it was even flattering how much planning she had put into this.

"You're nuts," I whispered with a low voice, "You're cute; though nevertheless completely nuts."

The fact that she had dropped the bomb and had it not yet exploded encouraged her again.

"You're right," she admitted. "There is just one more thing I need to do before I allow you to bite my head off, now that I told you about my dirty deed," she said as she raised her head.

"This would be?" I asked still not certain what to do with her.

She kissed me. Her lips brushed mine so lovingly that I am sure my heart missed a beat. And while she kissed me, her hand got bolder and touched by boob gently. It was an electrifying sensation. I could certainly describe more easily what the color red is. Her lips on mine ignited a primer cord which burned down deep into my stomach where it exploded and set free a billion butterflies, flapping their wings there.

I pulled my head back and broke the kiss. "Shit!"

She was watching me, scared again. Her courage had imploded in a flash. I could see her eyes starting to show the same wet twinkle as they had when her dad left. I could see this even in the darkness in the room that was illuminated only by the bit of light that managed to slip through my curtains.

"Sorry, I went too far," her voice was trembling again.

I noticed she was at the edge of freaking out. Her desperation touched my heart immediately.

"No, shit no!" I said as quick as a shot, "Not that way. It was just way too good! I mean your kiss was overwhelming. I didn't expect that. It was a real 'wow'-kiss!"

I hurried to embrace her before she could start to cry or had a chance to feel embarrassed.

"I haven't felt like this for so long," I admitted. "For quite a long time."

Sasha sighed in my arms. "Wow? Really? Oh, thank God. I was really afraid you would kick me out. I deserve it, I know. But I had to at least meet you."

She took a deep breath: "I feel a warm and certain internal excitement, you know? At the kitchen table having the cake, I fell for you. I knew I'd like you a lot and I do. It is so wonderful to kiss you. I want to do it again and again. I want to make love with you and it sure will be beautiful!"

She was already regaining her self-confidence, I noticed.

"Do you really think it's a good idea?" I was not as convinced yet although I had just cum while I was imagining just that, and more.

"Trust me," she whispered nodding slightly, "this is the best idea ever. I'm Asian, well, partly. I feel things you don't. You analyze too much. Especially you, I think. You are studying the natural sciences, right? There are things that simply are. We won't ever understand them, nor will you determine how they work. But they are real nonetheless. We have to trust them and take them as they are."

She looked at me tenderly. "I want to live according to my feelings because it makes us unhappy and unhealthy to live when denying them simply because we cannot 'prove' them. I am telling the truth from deep in my soul!"

A long speech and I found some truth in it. This time it was me searching her lips. We kissed again and this time our tongues met. Carefully, curiously and tenderly we let our tongues dance and explore our mouths. All around they danced and her kiss tasted wonderful. Millions of butterflies seemed to be swirling in my stomach again.

I felt a fire starting deep inside me. Not the hasty fast burning of straw. It was the slow hot glow of coal which could last a long time. It was a wonderful warm feeling which filled my heart, body and everywhere under my skin.

It would have happened right now if we both had not been way too tired from the long busy day. We just kissed each other for a while and fondled each other, exploring the silky warmth of our skins until we were finally about to fall asleep.

The last thing I heard was her murmuring: "I'm prone to do crazy things if I'm in love, you must know by now?"

I nodded slightly almost asleep: "You already managed to convince me."

"But I'm unalterably glad I'm clear with you, that you forgave me, and that I am here with you!"

"Me too," was my almost inaudible response. She was right. I had forgiven her. And I had found out what a hard task it would be to become mad at her.

+++

As I woke up, the alarm clock showed almost half past three pm. I heard the regular rhythm of breathing near me and lifted my head. Sasha's head laid on the pillow. Her black hair tousled around her face. Her eyes were closed and I could hardly believe that those long lashes of hers were not fake.

I leaned my head on my hand and let my view take all of her in. Her mouth was slightly smiling. Just a nuance but visible. Her upper lip was pouting a bit reminding me of a duck's beak. She was so incredibly cute. I took a deep breath because it seemed she took my breath away with her beauty.

Her tank top was turned around so that I could see a good amount of her breast through the arm cut-out. A full tempting globe seeming almost too big for her petite body. One of her endless legs laid straight and the other angled across it. She was so beautiful that I could hardly believe she actually laid beside me in my bed.

But I was not dreaming.

"You have been looking at me for almost 15 minutes." she murmured almost without opening her mouth. Just the pouting of her lips had become more intense. "Didn't you want to kiss me good morning?"

Saying this she turned her head towards me. I could not resist her. Nobody could. As our lips met, she opened her mouth and our tongues immediately started to dance. Again my stomach was full of butterflies. Her hands slipped under my shirt and caressed along my sides until they cupped my boobs. She gently squeezed them and started to rub her thumb over my nipples in tiny circles.

I could feel how they puckered and how her warmth, her kiss, her touch immediately aroused me.

"Take off your panties. Please!" she sighed between my lips.

I pulled my panties down as far as I could along my legs and kicked them away while she was pulling me over her body and started to dive under me. She pulled my shirt up and over my head, tossing it to the floor.

Her hand cupped my breast again while she kissed and licked around the other one in ever tighter circles until she enveloped my puckered nipple with her lips. Sasha started sucking and nibbling while her hand caressed my other breast and her other arm went up my back and massaged up and down my spine.

"Sasha," I heaved a ragged sigh. "You don't know what you're doing to me."

"I know perfectly, I hope," she answered with a smoky voice.

She cupped my buttocks with both hands and pulled me slowly up while at the same time she dived lower. She kissed along my cleavage and further south. Reaching my navel she took her time. Her tongue circled around and once in a while she gave it an intense kiss. The butterflies freaked out inside my tummy and I wanted her.

She let her kisses trail further south. She reached my mound. I was happy I just had cleared it except for a trimmed triangle right above. Her lips touched me so gently that her first kiss at my petals was like a slight summer breeze. I sighed shivering deeply with heated anticipation.

Slowly she got bolder. Her tongue plowed between my lips and filled my body with intense heat. She took her time to explore me gently, to examine where her touch pleased me most and she did her best to push me higher and higher.

"You drive me crazy," I croaked feeling the heat seeping through my body. From the depth of my groin, it went up my spine and built up more and more internal energy. I felt it would burst soon.

Her tongue slipped between my petals and circled my clit. Touching it gently first, becoming more and more forceful. Lastly, she covered my mound with her mouth and flattened her tongue over my crotch petting my clit too.

"I'm cumming," I announced through a ragged sigh.

Her hands found mine and we entwined our fingers. I squeezed her hands hard as I fell off the ledge into my own sexual release. I was afraid to hurt her, but I could not help my pelvis moving like I was fucking her as I lost control of my muscles and arched forward and silenced my shouting against the mattress while she still tried to push me higher eating me out as if she had been starving for me.

I felt limp and as heavy as lead while the last waves surged through me and I could do nothing but slide down and lay still, exhausted. It felt like I was floating inside a soap bubble surrounded by all the colors of the rainbow and flying in a tiny space of complete happiness and satisfaction.

Sasha moved up and embraced me tightly. The heat of her body radiated through me like X-Rays. I felt incredibly happy and wanted her to know.

"This was the best one for, well, for ages," I whispered.

She snuggled even tighter and sighed happily: "That's what I was hoping for. I was afraid I'd be awkward. I'm not too much experienced with girls."