Golf-India-Romeo-Lima Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you were, I'd probably be dead by now," I smirked and kissed her tenderly. "I want to make you happy the same way." Saying that, I moved my hands over her soft hips and started to slip under her shirt.

She slapped my hands gently and shook her head: "Nope!"

I'm sure I looked at her like a kid whose balloon had just burst, not believing what happened.

"Instead, I'd like to ask you another favor for this little courtesy," she smiled.

"Courtesy?" I replied, "That's the understatement of the century. But what do you want?"

"Let's ride out. Have a picnic under a tree, yes? I promise, when we return home again, I will be all yours. As you might be mine too, perhaps?" she smiled.

"Deal," I agreed.

"Great," she cheered and gave me a kiss before she literally jumped out of the bed like a Jack in the box. I followed her though at much slower pace.

"I know already where to go," I explained to her while collecting some clothes, "I know a very secret place not far. We may even swim there. You'll be the first person I have taken there."

Sasha looked at me for a second or two. She had understood, I was talking about a place very special to me which I would only share with someone who too is very special and precious. She showed a happy smile and nodded silently.

Then she rushed from my room. "I'll dress too," she called from the corridor.

+++

An hour later I had the fuel tank between my legs and a close grip on the handlebars. I started off quite cautious with Sasha at my back. She embraced my hips tightly and she was like a living backpack behind me. I found she followed me perfectly. Whenever I leaned inside a corner and pressed the bike down, she did the very same.

"You don't need to be so cautious," she shouted suddenly from inside the full face mask.

I nodded. Obviously, she wasn't afraid at all, but enjoyed it. I pulled the clutch, kicked one gear down and twisted my wrist, while I let the clutch go again. The Cardan shaft raised the back a little and we shot ahead.

"Yeah! Great!" she shouted behind me.

The next corner was a long right, starting with a narrow circle and exiting wide. I was late on the brakes, kicked two gears down and charged us into the corner. We went with a low angle into the corner and as the corner got wider I twisted my wrist and we shot flat out. I heard Sasha yelling joyfully behind and 'her' roaring under me. Hell yes! It was a good idea to have a ride.

Several corners further I steered into a narrow path usually only used by tractors. We drove down between fields until we reached a river bank, where I stopped and killed the engine. We were close to a railroad bridge crossing the river. The other side of the bank was a forest.

Some hundred feet downstream the river changed its way and in this sharp corner was a small area where sand had been washed up, building a tiny beach. Except for a train or perhaps a canoeist once in a while this was a completely forgotten place.

Sasha and I dismounted my bike and went over to the bridge. It was forbidden to walk on the bridge but one could see along the rails for such a long distance that crossing over the bridge would be no danger at all. Sasha looked around and saw the beach on the other side.

"My God, this place is wonderful, Chris. So calm and peaceful. Does the train go often?"

"Quite rarely," I answered, "usually there is absolutely no one around. I love this place."

She hugged me and gave me a peck on my cheek: "Thanks for sharing. I love it too! I feel it's special."

We crossed over the bridge and walked down the river until we reached the beach. We stripped down to our bikinis and unpacked the backpack Sasha was carrying. Towels and our brunch. We laid down and started to eat. Nothing but the birds singing, the river burbling along and here and there a humming insect. We were silent enjoying the calm nature of this place.

After our meal, we started sunbathing. No tan lines were Sasha's idea so we laid naked beside each other on our towels. She leaned over and rested her head on my tummy looking up to my face. I started to gently fondle her lovely face thumbing her cheek.

"So peaceful," she cooed, relaxed and happily.

I nodded and smiled at her. Her eyes were looking straight into mine. So dark brown I could not distinguish between pupils and iris. Just dark brown circles like black holes. I was already sucked into them by their magic gravity. She looked so beautiful in the mellow sunlight of the late afternoon dimmed by the leaves of the trees just behind us.

"A penny for your thoughts my dear," she whispered very low. Just loud enough for us to hear.

"I guess I have a crush on you," I whispered.

She embraced my tummy and pressed her cheek tight against my abs. A happy smile played across her lips and she looked so beautiful that I could not find the words to describe her. I felt the butterflies in my stomach flapping around again, caused simply by looking at her. Calmly this time I felt my heart melting. I really had a major crush on her.

Somehow it was somewhat frightening. The last time I really was in love that deeply it had had a bitter end. I thought about the "unknown" and "what ifs" which were about to happen with a new lover and their dangers for me. How much did I know her in fact? Rather not much. But could I help it anyhow? Wasn't it already too late to pull back? And did I want it in the first place? I felt defenseless against the feelings she caused me to feel and it was frightening though making me happy at the same time.

"You analyze too much again," I thought and sighed deeply.

I had to admit to myself, that there was no other way left. I felt so happy with her and I was so much in love, that despite all doubting I could not fight it. If I tried I would lose, that much was certain. She had crashed into my life like a hurricane and before I even understood what was going on I was overwhelmed by her personality and beauty. She had upset my life so much that I still thought I was only dreaming.

The sun hung already quite low in the sky but I did not want this wonderful time to end. I loved laying there with her, tenderly warm and incredibly happy. I would still lay there if Sasha wouldn't have tickled me.

"We should go home," she said.

We should go home. It was music to my ears. We! Our home! I could have hugged the whole world as happy as I was. But I did not tell her my thoughts.

I just nodded: "Yeah, it's getting dark already."

We packed and dressed and rode back home. I took it easy and drove quite slow. I let my mind wander and enjoyed the lovely backpack hugging me from behind.

"Why so slow?" she complained from behind.

"Dusk," I explained, "Many deer around in this area. You wouldn't like me to shoot one for supper, would you?"

"OH!" She hugged me tighter. "Responsible driving, I like that."

Then she laid her helmet against my shoulder and sat totally calm and relaxed and had a look around from behind me. I felt she put a great deal of trust into me. She made me feel great. All these hints, her tiny gestures showing me she loves me I had started to count on. Or was I already hooked on them? She was addictive, that much was certain.

+++

The sky was black as we finally arrived home. I parked my bike and we went the stairs up to my, pardon me, our flat. Sasha unlocked the door and went inside. I followed her and closed the door. She kicked her boots off and laid her helmet on the board. She walked slowly further letting the backpack and her jacket slip from her shoulders. As they hit the floor I just had hung my own jacket and dropped my helmet.

She had unzipped her jeans already and snaked her butt out luringly. As her trousers tangled around her ankles, she stepped out of them while she pulled her top over her head. Without turning towards me she let it fall to the floor. Only her panties were left as she opened my door and looked down the corridor towards me.

"Remember? When we return to our home, I'd be all yours, I said. So you may follow me as soon as you manage to shut your mouth again. Just don't pretend you don't want to make use of it. Or that you didn't like what you've just seen," she grinned cheeky at me and vanished inside my room.

My mouth? Hell yes. I must have looked retarded as stunned as I was. But her words made me react again. I kicked my boots off too and hurried behind her into my room. I had barely shut the door behind me when she threw her body against mine. I had the door latch pushed hard into my back, but I didn't really feel it. She put her hand at the back of my neck and pulled me towards her. She bombarded me with her wonderful greedy kisses.

"I want you so much it hurts," she murmured between her kisses, "Your bike's seat is pretty hard and your bike causes some really good vibrations. And all the time my arms were around you. I'm horny as fuck."

"Minx," I taunted her breathless.

"But cute, no?"

She unzipped my jeans and ripped them down my legs, pulling my bikini bottoms with them. My shirt went over my head next with hurried help from me. She had already untied my bikini top at my neck and she did not rest until she got me naked.

"Extremely cute," I confessed with a ragged voice eager to kiss her once more. I embraced her and peeled her lovely peachy butt out of her briefs.

"I need you," she heaved a ragged sigh and pulled me with her towards the bed.

I didn't offer resistance and as soon as we hit the bed we got lost embracing, kissing, and caressing each other as if there was no tomorrow. I wanted her so badly. I wanted to help her feel the same joy as I had felt as we woke up. I pushed her on her back and grabbed her wrists with one hand, pulling her hands over her head. She looked at me with her big brown eyes which were telling me take me.

I saw how her chest arched as she followed my pull. Her nipples tensed over her breasts. Her breasts were stretched and firm across her chest. I had to stretch my neck to reach out for her nipples. They were hard and puckered and felt like tiny raspberries as I tasted them. I slathered them with my saliva as I investigated them with my tongue, the left, the right and then the left again, and again.

I embraced those little berrylike nipples with my lips and sucked and nibbled them tenderly. My free hand was sliding up and down her side. I felt her ribs under her warm and velvety skin. Her slender waist. Her hips. Back again to her breast and then all over her aroused body.

"Shit, Chris!" she panted.

I let her hands slip. I wanted both of my hands to cup her wonderful perky breasts. I squeezed them together so that my kisses had not to travel far from one nipple to the other. Each in turn, I kissed them and I tried to take care of them equally. It was incredible how hard her nipples got. They literally poked between my sucking lips, and that aroused me a very lot.

Obviously not only me had become excited and aroused, as Sasha's strong panting indicated. "You're killing me," she purred like a cat in heat.

I took my time with her breasts. Her soft, warm, and willing flesh was like wax in my hands. I felt happy being able to witness how much Sasha was turned on by my ministrations. Slowly I let my kisses go further along her chest. I followed the bow of her last ribs along with my tongue-tip before I covered her tight tummy with countless kisses.

"Uhhh, yes," she whispered with smokey voice. Her hand went at my head, her fingers crawling deep into my hair as she started to massage my scalp. "You're doing that so expertly."

I heard her words, her throaty moans and followed my way down south. As I reached the soft tails of her mound, I could smell her arousal, luring me to its very source. So arousing her musky sweet scent was, I had to fight hard to resist the force which made me want just go down and taste her. But I led my kisses around her mound following down her thighs.

She panted with noticeable disappointment. She wanted me there with my kisses and all my attention focused on her snatch. Not yet. I made up my mind to leave not a single spot of her skin without kisses. Agonizingly and slowly I kissed downward along her thigh, climbed the hill of her knee and went further on until I reached her ankle. Her legs were gracefully built, delicate from hip to toes. It was a pleasure to feel my lips on her, feeling her skin so velvety and warm.

Where I had licked her I blew my breath and saw slight goosebumps appearing. Her soft hairs stood up on her skin as if curious who was around to deliver such sensations. I caressed the instep of her foot, then I did the same with the other one. I took my time before I let my kisses walk upward along the leg I didn't taste yet.

Sasha had closed her eyes and since her hands could not reach my head anymore she had started to fondle her breasts. When I looked up I saw how she squeezed them together and thumbed her nipples. "Chris. I can't stand it any longer. I'm gonna die if you go on like this," she moaned.

But she made no attempts to speed me up. So I kept to my slow pace kissing all along her leg until I reached her upper thigh. I grabbed a pillow which I pulled down to me and folded in half. One hand I slipped under her butt and lifted her up. She helped me with arching her back. With a quick move, I got the pillow under her. I pushed on her legs which pulled them apart. I laid down between her thighs, kissing them tenderly one by one.

I was happy, we hadn't switch the lights off but had just dimmed them. I had a perfect view between her legs of her snatch. Her mound was a darker brown there. I could see her puffy outer lips. Between them, her filmy inner petals peeped out. They had a dark seam along their edge and were coated by her juice so that they had a glossy surface. I slipped both hands under her butt and laid my thumbs along her lips. Tenderly I pulled her skin and opened her up. The pink of her innermost vagina was a wonderful contrast to her tanned skin.

I took a deep breath and inhaled her heavy, musky scent deep into my lungs. It was breathtaking. I started to breathe even faster.

"It is unbelievable just how beautiful you are, even down here," I sighed and craned my head towards the source of her arousing odor.

She chuckled a bit but, not for long. As I slipped my tongue-tip between her labia, she let slip a long-drawn-out moan. Her taste was delicious. As soon as I tasted her I was greedy for her. I wanted more. I licked along, up and down. I explored her entrance and tested it. I poked my tongue into it as deep as I could and was immediately rewarded with a deep sigh.

My tongue went further up and down again. I explored the hood where her labia met on top and I found her clit hiding there. No way to hide from my tongue, though. Once discovered, I slapped it gently. I vibrated with my tongue around and over and around. Sasha began to snake her body and her breath got more pressing. Her pussy was dripping meanwhile and that encouraged me to do more.

I moved a bit and brought one hand along to join in playing. I aimed for her tight canal and darted two fingers inside her while my lips and tongue were busy with her clit which seemed to be so needing that it felt as if it would grow into my mouth deliberately. She was so aroused that I slid into her hot slickness with ease. I crooked my fingers up aiming directly behind her pelvis bone as I darted my fingers into her again.

Sasha rose her head and stared at me with wide eyes.

"Fuck!," she panted breathlessly. "Oh my God! Fuck, Chris! Fu-huck!"

I started to fuck her with my fingers without even thinking about stopping to lick and kiss her clit. She grabbed my head and her fingers searched for and gained a firm hold of my hair. I felt slight pain but did not mind. I was much too engaged with giving her maximum joy.

My hand pistoned faster and harder into her and I ate her with a newfound hunger. I felt her body becoming more and more tense. Her tummy was already tight as a drum head from her clenching her abdominal muscles and I could feel her thighs starting to tremble. She was so close. With my fingers pushing up into her, she slipped over the edge.

She yelled like she was being beaten. Her body arched and bent, rocked and rolled like a wild mustang trying to get rid of the rider. I could hardly avoid getting my fingers injured as she clamped her pussy down on them and rocked her hips around like crazy.

But I did not stop. I pushed her further. I slipped my hand back under her body and pressed my face tightly against her mound and I continued to feast on her. She melted away, pouring out more juice from her pussy than I could swallow. She yelled out of pure extreme joy and she rose and my cheeks were suddenly and urgently in her hands. Eagerly she pulled me up so that I covered her body with my weight. I could slide upon her easily as she was a sweating, trembling mess.

As I laid on her, she wrapped her legs around me, interlocked her ankles over my butt and pressed me between her thighs. I felt her crotch soaking wet and warm against my skin. She held my face between both hands and kissed me greedily. She licked her juice from my face.

"Oh God... Chris!... So good," she panted between her kisses. Slowly she relaxed more and finally, she embraced me with her arms too. I laid on her tightly embraced by her limbs. Her heat filled me and I was just happy I could feel her so close.

I laid my head on her shoulder and played tenderly with her hair. I rose a bit to kiss her cheek. I tasted salt on her skin. Tears?

"Are you okay?" I asked caringly.

She did not really answer my question. She nodded and spoke very low and jaded. "I was sure it would be great. But I had no idea what great means. I have no words for this, Chris."

I kissed her neck and hugged her tightly.

"You will have to do this again or else kill me," she explained my remaining options.

"If you want I will always do it with you."

"Please!"

"I want nothing more than that."

We shared another hot and long-lasting kiss.

"I feel a little cold," she cooed as we broke the kiss.

As she said it I could feel her shivering lightly. It did not feel cold at all so I thought it was more due to her state of fatigue and exhaustion. But I wanted her to feel cozy therefore I reached out for the blanket and pulled it over our entangled bodies.

"Thank you," she smiled at me thankfully. "I really, really love you, you know?"

"I got a slight impression." I smiled, "I love you too, Sasha."

"We will be happy together. And fuck like rabbits, right?"

I chuckled and shook my head. "You're such a minx, really."

"Cute one?"

"Utterly!"

She pressed me against her chest and laughed happily. "Can't wait for tomorrow. Another day together with you."

"Let's sleep then. Sweet dreams!"

Sasha snuggled into me and nodded slightly: "Sweet dreams my love."

Soon after I heard her breath going calm and steady. She was already asleep while I was still caught in thoughts. She had ambushed me, conquered my heart and destroyed my defenses. And I loved her for that.

At the same time, I was still afraid of being hurt again. To love someone seemed to me the same as to place myself at the mercy of this person. Something I preferred to avoid. This feeling of being defenseless scared me.

Could I put so much trust into her? Already? Eventually, I came to the conclusion, that these thoughts made no sense. This train had already left. I had fallen into the waters and now I had to swim, no matter what. The best I could do is to enjoy the waves and to keep my head up. But why is there always a "but on the other hand" in my head? Why can I not just enjoy the present without fearing for the future?

A burnt child dreads the fire.