Golf-India-Romeo-Lima Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're a freak, Chris. All will be fine. Don't panic! I tried to ease myself and listened to her breathing.

I tried to believe my words. Indeed, I felt so happy with her. I was deeply in love with her. This might be my chance to become happy, to seize everything one could hope for. I would capture it and not let it slip!

But on the other hand, this all seemed to be too good to be true or everlasting.

Shut the fuck up, Chris!

I concentrated again on Sasha's constant breathing. Slowly in, slowly out. Same rhythm all the time like the measured ticking of a clock. It eased me and was mesmerizing. Slowly I slipped down out of consciousness into dreamland.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This story will be continued soon. I thank you for your interest as you made it that far and I sincerely hope I was able to entertain you.

The second chapter is already on its way.

If you have some critics, suggestions or remarks I would appreciate any of your comments very much. Your vote is also very welcome.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++