Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trisha pushed herself as deep as she could go, gripping his thigh with her hands as she thrust her head forward, her lips wrapped around his shaft and jamming down into his balls. Back and forth she bobbed, balanced over his car seat, his entire dick buried in her mouth, slurping and moaning loudly, her body rocking and thrusting in her own lust. His hand was hard in her hair, pushing her, pressing her.Yes!The cheerleader's lust was mixing with excitement, with an eagerness for his load.Shoot your spunk down my throat! Pump your cum into me!She wanted to shout it out loud, but she couldn't with her mouth and throat full. A moment later, she felt Dan's entire body jerking upwards, pushing his crotch against her slobbery lips, his cock thrusting and shuddering deep in her mouth.

'Fuck, Trisha! FUCK!" Dan yelled out loud, and Trisha felt a huge spasm rush through his cock as his cum spurted forth. The cheerleader had her lips wrapped tight around his meat, and she could feel every jet, bursting out of his balls and shooting through his shaft. But his cock was so deep in her mouth that she didn't even taste it; he was shooting his cum straight down her throat into her stomach. All she had to do was swallow, and she did that eagerly, thirstily gulping his spunk down like it was water, moaning as his seed filled her.

Trisha kept his dick buried in her throat as it pulsed and spasmed, only sliding her lips gently back up his swollen meat after he had pumped the last drops of his cum into her mouth. She gasped for breath as she raised her head, peering out of the car. They were already at school; Dan had parked by the curb just outside the front building. Trisha's heart skipped for a moment as she realized that other students might be walking by, but she quickly realized that no one was around. The lifeguard was sagging against his seat, his cock still hanging out of his open fly, grinning as he watched the cheerleader right herself in her seat, wiping her slobbery chin with one hand.

The lifeguard's hand was still kneading into Trisha's bare pussy, her panties scrunched to one side, her slender hips rocking against his prowling fingers, her body begging and aching for release.Oh God...I'm so fucking wet. My juices have probably stained his car seat.The cheerleader leaned her head back, thrusting her ample chest forward, bucking in her seat, her body asking for more.

"Yes, Dan, yes!" Trisha was trembling now in her desire, her cheeks still flushed from slurping on Dan's cock, her breathing ragged, her mouth open as she panted. As she moaned and bucked, she turned to stare at Dan, and saw that he was grinning evilly.

"Good girl, Trisha," Dan said, and just like that, his hand slid back out from under her sundress. For a moment, the cheerleader kept rocking, her body flushed and filled with lust, but her eyes quickly widened, desperate for more, frantically wondering what was wrong.

The lifeguard's grin was even wider as he watched the cheerleader, her face rosy pink, her eyes wild and begging. "It's late, Trisha," he said, pointing to the clock. He was right; the cheerleader was nearly twenty minutes past her first class.What?? I don't care!Her lust was so strong, so overwhelming; she needed release!

"So what? I don't..." she started to pant, but the lifeguard cut her off, still wearing his evil grin.

"No, Trisha, you shouldn't be later than you already are." And to the cheerleader's horror, he leaned over her trembling legs and opened her car door.

He can't be serious! "Dan...w-wait..." She squirmed against the seat, her pussy still soaked, her body still flushed and desperate.

"I saidout, Trisha!" Without warning, the lifeguard fiercely gave Trisha a shove. The cheerleader yelped in surprise as she tumbled out of his car, barely catching her balance on the pavement, her heels scraping. She hastily caught her balance, straightening to turn around to face Dan. But he had already slammed the door shut, and all the cheerleader saw was his car pulling away, tires squealing.

Now, the cheerleader was left standing alone on the curb; a petite teenager in a pink sundress and white heels, her hair tumbling down her bare shoulders, looking shocked, confused, and unbelievably horny. Frantically, trying to recover, Trisha smoothed out her strapless dress, tugging it up to make sure it covered her perky tits, smoothing out the hem around her knees. But her pussy was dripping wet, bulging and aching for more, still tingling from the wonderful feeling of Dan's fingers teasing and tweaking it. Trisha cast a quick glance around as she hastily slid her hand under her dress and rearranged her panties back over her dripping cunt. Even the slight motion of sliding the fabric over her twat was torture, wracking her body with quivering desire. She gave a mortified gasp as she realized that there was a tiny spot on her pink dress, clearly visible, right over her crotch. Her pussy was so wet that it had soaked through the cotton fabric.

I can't believe he did that to me!The cheerleader thought, her fierce lust quickly overflowing into furious anger.He teased me the entire way over, and then just pushed me out!She felt like screaming out loud.He made me suck his cock, swallow his cum...and then he didn't even let me finish! That bastard! Trisha sighed. Knowing Dan...he probably planned it that way. He wanted to leave me horny all day, wanting him, dreaming of him fucking me the entire time.The worst part was that it was working; even the thought of him fucking her, even just imagining it was enough to send another shudder of lust through the cheerleader's dainty body. Sulking, furious, Trisha turned and quickly walked up the stairs of Eisenhower High.

She hurried through the empty halls, trying to compose herself, trying to ignore the wetness between her legs, and the fiery desire burning through her body, the desire to plop down right in the middle of the hall, hitch up her dress, and plunge her own fingers into her soaking wet cunt.God...I can't believe him! I feel like I'm going to burst, I'm so horny!

As the cheerleader hurried, she caught a glimpse of Britney in one of the classroom windows, sitting in the back, long legs crossed, looking distinctly uninterested.Is this why Britney told me to stay away from him? Because she knew he would make me lose control? That he would make into his personal slut?Trisha suddenly remembered that at the beginning of the ride, she had tried to squirm out of his reach; she had initially refused to let him touch her at all. Now, all she could think about was him burying his fingers back in her dripping twat.Damnett!Gritting her teeth, the cheerleader rushed to her classroom, trying her best to take control of her unsated lust.

Reaching the room, Trisha timidly slipped into her Biology class, apologizing quietly for being late, quickly taking a seat in the back row. She could feel everyone's eyes on her as she sat at her desk, watching the petite cheerleader who had interrupted the class, clad in her pink sundress, tightly wrapped around her perky chest and swishing across her slender legs. Trisha did her best to ignore the pulsing desire deep between her thighs, radiating through her body, concentrating on the lesson, listening intently.

But it was no use. Ten minutes later, the lights went off, Mr. Jameson switched on the slide projector, and Trisha's mind started to wander. The cheerleader stared hard at the pictures of animal and plant cells, but she couldn't keep her find focused; Dan's fingers had been so achingly good, skimming against her pussy lips barely twenty minutes ago, spreading apart her legs, pressing deep and firm into her little cunt. She was still soaking wet.He's so damn good at teasing me!Then she remembered the feeling of his cock in her mouth, stretching her lips and prodding deep, soft yet smooth, long and thick as it powered into her. She remembered how wonderful it felt to push her lips all the way down his rod, to fill her throat with his shaft, smushing her nose into his thigh, slurping and drooling on his crotch. She remembered his legs moving, pushing his hips up into her plump lips even as he switched between the pedals.That's right...the entire time, he was driving!Trisha knew she was losing control; she was giving in to her body's desires. But her imagination was already slipping away. She was thinking now about how she had sucked his cock even as he was driving, as he was passing dozens of others cars on the street, stopping next to others at red lights and stop signs. She couldn't help thinking about all those other drivers, all of them assuming that the car next to them had only one passenger, not even realizing that a petite cheerleader was bent over the driver's seat, slurping on his rod, thrusting her face into his lap.They didn't realize that Dan was getting a blowjob even as he was right next to them...getting his cock sucked by a naughty girl...by a dirty slut...

The cheerleader shuddered slightly, her lust building, her pussy dripping with desire. It was dirty, it was naughty and slutty; slurping on his dick in broad daylight, barely out of sight from dozens of other people.I was so filthy!Trisha felt her slender legs trembling in lust, her body crying out for more, her hips tense in her seat. Gently, desperately, the cheerleader gently grinded against her chair, just once, feeling the hard material rub against her little sundress, slightly pressing into her panties. Even that little motion, even the slightest pressure was enough to send a jolt of pleasure through the quivering cheerleader.Ohhhh!

Involuntarily, without even thinking, one of Trisha's hands slid off her desk and onto her lap, resting on top of her dress between her thighs, only a few inches from her bulging, aching, red-hot twat. She glanced around at the desks around her. The girl to her right was busy taking notes; the boy on her left was staring the other way, out the window. No one was paying attention to her. Her hand moved slightly up her thigh, trembling slightly, and the petite cheerleader could feel her breathing quicken.I was slurping on his rod while he drove...and at the end, he parked in the school parking lot, right by the sidewalk! He was parked at the curb while I was deep-throating him, while I was swallowing his spunk!Gently, so gently, the hand was sneaking further, inching towards her pussy, drawn towards it by the pulsing desire running through her body, unable to resist the wild desire that had built up in the cheerleader.

What if someone walked by the curb? If they had looked in they could have seen me!Trisha suddenly realized that if someone had walked by, she wouldn't have noticed; her head had been buried in Dan's lap, completely blind to anything around the car. For all she knew, the sidewalk had been full of students walking to class. Every one of them could have peered into the window and seen her, a petite cheerleader, barely five feet tall, with Dan's hand buried under her sundress, squirming and bucking against his fingers, bobbing up and down on his rod as she slurped, as he pushed her head further into his lap with his other hand.Every single one of them could have seen me gulping down his cock, like a naughty slut! My hips rocking, my legs spread, my lips locked around his shaft...they could have seen all of it! Oooh...It was so nasty to think about, but it only made Trisha flush with pleasure.Ohhh God...I must have looked so naughty!

It was too much. Silently, the cheerleader felt her hand cautiously sneak into the center of her lap, resting on her crotch, on top of her soaked pussy. Desperately, Trisha pushed gently into her sundress, her fingers thrusting the material in between her quivering legs, rubbing slightly against her cunt. She was so horny; she felt like her entire body was tingling with fire, and even the slight movement against her pussy sent a shudder running through her dainty body. In the middle of the darkened classroom and as the teacher was talking, seated between two dozen other students, the cheerleader silently dug her fingers further into her dress, between her legs, and she felt them through the material, sliding against her panties, rubbing just barely against her aching cunt. Trisha gasped softly at the feeling, desperately trying to hide her pleasure. The cheerleader's eyes were wide as she stared around her, on guard for any sign that anyone had noticed her. Part of her knew how crazy this was; how dangerous it was.I'm rubbing myself in the middle of a classroom! In plain sight! What if I get caught??But she couldn't help it. Her lust was coursing through her veins, it had taken over her body, and even as her mind flickered with anxiety, she felt her fingers dig further between her thighs. She began to take in short, quick breaths, and her other hand grabbed the desk hard as she silently, secretively began to slide her fingers up and down her pussy.

Ohhh!Immediately, the jolt of pleasure burst through her dainty body, her fingers pushing the soft fabric of her soaked panties against her tender twat, lightly riding across her pussy lips, tweaking and teasing her aching flesh. She clamped her lips shut, breathing as quietly as possible, tensing her arm so she could hide the gentle sliding motion of her hand buried in her lap as best as she could. But she could feel her legs spreading slightly in her chair, her back arching and growing rigid, her hips quivering as her body responded to the pleasure.

The slide projector clicked as it switched between images. The teacher kept talking, turning to point at the screen then turning back to face the dark classroom. There was the sound of pencils moving on paper as students took notes. It was like any other normal class; but in the back of the room, seated between two other desks and in plain sight, the petite cheerleader was eagerly fingering her cunt through her dress, biting on her lip to stay quiet, hiding her quivers and shudders of pleasure. Above the desk, Trisha did her best to look normal; her pouty face slightly flushed but otherwise expressionless, her eyes wide but staring ahead at the slides like everyone else, her bare slender shoulders rigid with effort but unnoticeable. Beneath the desk, though, she couldn't control her lust; her legs were spread wide, trembling with desire. Her hips were gently grinding into her seat, rocking in rhythm with her kneading fingers, pushing gently up against her hand, hot with pleasure as she pushed deeper into the fabric of her dress and her panties.

Her eyes started to lose focus as she remembered every sensation of Dan's cock; the texture of his meat against her tongue, the way he powered into her mouth, stretching and prodding, the feeling of his warm cum in her throat. It was so hard to resist that wonderful dick; it had to be the that reason Trisha could never say no to Dan. She squirmed and rocked in her seat, desperately trying to hide it, her hand buried in between her thighs, the hem of her dress slowly riding further and further up her slender legs as the material bunched between her fingers, caught in her eager, wild rubbing. Every muscle in her body was tense and rigid, trying to hide the jolts of pleasure bursting out from her pussy as she teased and tweaked it with her own fingers. Now, as she trembled with hungry pleasure, she imagined climbing across Dan's car and straddling him in his seat, planting her slender legs around his, hitching her sundress up around her waist, mounting him as he parked at the curb, in broad daylight. She imagined sinking slowly down on his erect prick, guiding it into her dripping wet pussy, feeling it pierce into her, filling her so completely, her snug cunt wrapping around his shaft like a sleeve.

Yes...yes...With each second, the cheerleader was losing herself more and more to her lust. Trisha was panting now, as quietly as possible, her perky chest straining against the strapless dress. Her fingers were hard and firm against her cunt, buried between her legs, her arm stiff with effort as she gently bucked into her hand. Her legs were spread wide and her frantic rubbing had scrunched up so much of her dress in her lap that most of her slender thighs were now exposed. Trisha suddenly realized that if anyone turned around to look, they would have a clear view of the cheerleader's panties, peeking out from under her bunched-up dress, soaked with her juices as she kneaded and massaged into it.Anyone can see me now,she thought, casting a furtive glance around the darkened room. Just a slight turn of the head and they would see her, stiff in her seat, her cheeks rosy, panting as if she were in heat, her dress riding up nearly to her hips. And her bare shoulders and arms, rigid with effort as she dug her hand deeper and deeper into her cunt, rubbing up and down, fingering herself in the middle of class, with other students only a few feet from her.

This is crazy! This is beyond crazy!But she couldn't stop, no matter how shocked she was at her own brazenness; she couldn't pull her fingers away from her dripping pussy. All she could think about was riding Dan's cock in his car, her dainty body bouncing on his lap, cramped in his car seat, the car rocking back and forth with her efforts. Her bucking and rocking, clearly visible from outside, her hair and tits flopping with the force of their fucking.He would reach up and yank my dress down my chest, and then he would grab my boobs, and he'd force me down on him! He'd push me down on his rod, he'd plunge his cock so deep in my pussy; so rough and hard in my aching, desperate pussy!

A vicious jolt of pleasure gushed through the cheerleader, and Trisha felt it overwhelming her body, breaking the last of the tiny, fragile control she was fighting to keep. Her fingers were so deep, so firm against her tender, soft twat, and she felt her mouth opening, as if her lust was forcing it open, as if there was so much carnal desire in her body that it had to be thrust out of her. Before she could stop it, Trisha felt a soft moan slipping between her open lips.

"Ooooh...."

Oh no!As soon as the noise escaped, she quickly clamped her mouth shut, mortified, certain that someone had heard her and would catch her in the act. She stared straight ahead, her mouth open, her eyes wide in fear, and a moment later she heard something thump off the desk to her left, as if someone had just dropped something in surprise.Oh no...he saw me!Slowly, the cheerleader turned her head to look.

She was right! The boy to her left was staring straight at all, mouth agape, totally speechless, too shocked to even look away. Trisha couldn't blame him either, imagining what he was seeing. A petite cheerleader, barely over five feet tall, her slender body clad in her strapless pink sundress, trembling in her seat. Her eager fingering had bunched up so much of the material that her panties were now poking out the bottom, her slender legs exposed and spread, her toes curling in her heels. Her hips were rocking and squirming against her hand; her hand, buried in between her thighs, rubbing up and down, obviously tweaking and kneading into her pussy. She knew he could see the motion of her wrist, gently pushing into the fabric of her dress, sliding against the material with quick, eager motions.

The cheerleader's cheeks blushed fiercely as she stared back at the boy who had caught her, and she felt a rush of embarrassment. She had to stop! Quickly, she told herself to take her hand away, to get a hold of herself.

But for some reason, her hand wouldn't listen. Her pleasure was rushing through her in waves, through her trembling legs and her rigid, slender back, running across her hips and radiating through her skin. Her lust had taken over her body, and it was like it was separated from her mind now, like her pussy had some kind of power over her hand, forcing it to massage into her aching flesh even as she tried her best to pull her arm away.Stop it, Trisha! Stop it!Over and over she told herself, but her body wouldn't listen to her. So she stayed exactly as she was, staring straight back at the boy as she continued to finger herself, her hips rocking in her seat, her hand buried in her lap, massaging her twat, the fabric of her dress sliding across her thighs as she rubbed up and down her cunt.